154 replies to this topic

#21 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 01:36 PM

As for the Gaara Fans out their, I think he'll be fine and somehow survive. Kankoru new technique will come in handy in protecting Gaara somehow/someway. I'm also eager.gif to see Kank/Tem take on Taka' It's been a long time since the Sand has fought. happy.gif

#22 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 26 June 2009 - 01:55 PM

QUOTE (6thHokage @ Jun 26 2009, 09:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
As for the Gaara Fans out their, I think he'll be fine and somehow survive. Kankoru new technique will come in handy in protecting Gaara somehow/someway. I'm also eager.gif to see Kank/Tem take on Taka' It's been a long time since the Sand has fought. happy.gif

Of course he'll 'survive'. He's part of Kishi's whole 'younger generation must triumph over the older'. There's no way Kishi will kill him. He tried once. Didn't happen. Even Hinata, who many agree *should* have died from that attack she sustained from Pain didn't die either. So, there is absolutely *no* worry to me that Kishi would *ever* go through with killing Gaara...or any of the younger generation for that matter >.>

#23 Daniee

Daniee

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,121 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 02:15 PM

Woah. Last week when I said we would see Gaara again, I didn't expect it to be next chapter! wow.gif
Knowing him, he's probably gotten a lot stronger since last time despite the loss of his tailed beast.

I think Sasuke saying they'll kill the five Kages is yet another SleepyFans screwup. I'll have to check the RAW once it comes out, but I think he just says the Hokage. Even Sasuke should know that that would be a suicide mission...even if he managed to escape he'd become an enemy of all the major countries. Killing just Danzou should be easy enough, but I don't think he'll succeed.

I gotta say though...Sasuke's new mission has me a little ticked, because the next Team 7 encounter is being put off. 111193.gif
I hope it won't be too much longer. And Sakura, figure out your feelings please! >.<

#24 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 26 June 2009 - 02:16 PM

Hah! Sasuke and Karin looks like twins on this page Also, oddly enough, Sasuke didn't spaz out when Tobi said Naruto's become stronger than Sasuke, just seemed slightly OOC for me. He only said "I don't care about that."

Edited by shadow_Uzumaki, 26 June 2009 - 02:18 PM.

#25 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 02:17 PM

It could be looked at though that Naruto gave her a pained look, maybe as if hurt and knowing that maybe she still loves Sasuke? Therefore if he is hurt by it, obviously still loves her, and well.....(SPARTAN VOICE) THIS IS A SHONEN! The hero always gets the girl he loves, Kishi is definatly a strong follower of the main shonen themes. biggrin.gif Still alot going on, this is gonna be a very crazy arc.

Edited by Wolfheart, 26 June 2009 - 02:17 PM.

#26 Paptala

Paptala

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 02:25 PM

I don't know about you g uys, but Sasuke's really starting to piss me off. He needs to get a brain and start thinking for himself. It's like he has absolutely zero will of his own. WHat's even more pathetic is that he's still trying to act like all these decisions are his when Madara is leading him around by the nose hairs. Karin was right, "this is turning out to be a pain in the ass". dry.gif

Naruto impressed me too with his matured attitude, though Sakura disappointed. And you can say that she's been through a lot with the destruction of Konoha, but honestly, Naruto's been through more than she has in both regards to Sasuke and Konoha's recent attack. He has more reason to feel guilty about Tsunade's coma and the state of Konoha than Sakura ever did. Also, Naruto's the one who's lost someone important to him. Maybe it's just Naruto's ability to empathize with the Cloud nin that's keeping him calm. I dunno. But Sakura lost some points for breaking down over Karui's questioning. She really needs to regain her composure and get back into her "i don't take crap like this from no one" attitude. I can see how this would lead into a growth arc for Sakura. She really needs it. Still like her character, this chapter just wasn't very good for her.

Sakura's reaction to Naruto leaving with the Cloud nin will be very interesting. And is Danzo really just going to let Naruto go on this mission?

I really do want the pairing question to be answered soon! Come on Kishi, quit stringing us all along! 111193.gif I just know he's in his office/studio/evil layer laughing diabolically mwahaha.gif over how to confuse us next!
0mDsIUH.gif
7VO00.png
set art by yui  |

#27 Chivalrysae

Chivalrysae

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 464 posts
  • Interests:Flag Football, Anime, Indoor Wall Climbing, Hiking, Running

Posted 26 June 2009 - 02:55 PM

Even though there wasn't a lot of action in this chapter, I was really impressed. It gave me a lot to think about. I can see how Sakura was upset. The fact that Sasuke joined Akatsuki means he has moved farther away from them. Not only that, but after seeing what happened to Gaara in their rescue mission, she knows that if he did capture the eight tails and killed him, there might be no chance of saving him. It also means Naruto would be the next target.

I really don't like the idea of Sasuke going after all the Kages. Partially because I don't want him to go after Gaara. Hasn't enough bad thing shappened to him? lol. But that will put Naruto in a really difficult situation if he somehow makes it to the summit too. If he does not defeat Sasuke, Gaara (who he also has a bond with) would die.

I do hope that Sakura goes with Naruto to find Killerbee. It would give her a better view of Sasuke from the outside looking in. I think it would be goo for both her and Naruto to learn what Akatsuki has been up to. Plus, there could be some NaruSaku moments. tongue.gif

#28 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 03:00 PM

QUOTE (Chivalrysae @ Jun 26 2009, 06:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Even though there wasn't a lot of action in this chapter, I was really impressed. It gave me a lot to think about. I can see how Sakura was upset. The fact that Sasuke joined Akatsuki means he has moved farther away from them. Not only that, but after seeing what happened to Gaara in their rescue mission, she knows that if he did capture the eight tails and killed him, there might be no chance of saving him. It also means Naruto would be the next target.

I really don't like the idea of Sasuke going after all the Kages. Partially because I don't want him to go after Gaara. Hasn't enough bad thing shappened to him? lol. But that will put Naruto in a really difficult situation if he somehow makes it to the summit too. If he does not defeat Sasuke, Gaara (who he also has a bond with) would die.

I do hope that Sakura goes with Naruto to find Killerbee. It would give her a better view of Sasuke from the outside looking in. I think it would be goo for both her and Naruto to learn what Akatsuki has been up to. Plus, there could be some NaruSaku moments. tongue.gif

Of course I'd like them to go together, but I really want Sakura's feelings for Sasuke out in the open.

#29 Daniee

Daniee

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,121 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 03:05 PM

I just read the RAW...and Sasuke does say that they'll kill just the Hokage. The original dialogue makes it quite clear.

"We, Taka, will take the head of the Hokage at the meeting of the Five Kages" is what he literally says.

SleepyFans....they must be to make mistakes like this.

#30 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 03:14 PM

QUOTE (Daniee @ Jun 26 2009, 07:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I just read the RAW...and Sasuke does say that they'll kill just the Hokage. The original dialogue makes it quite clear.

"We, Taka, will take the head of the Hokage at the meeting of the Five Kages" is what he literally says.

I just read the last few chapters on Mangahelpers, such a better read from what I've seen so far. New chapter isn't out with them yet so guess we'll have to wait for that.

#31 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 26 June 2009 - 03:17 PM

Seriously, Sasuke is starting more drama than ever before after reading this chapter... hmm... I wonder how he's going to take seeing Gaara as Kazekage after about 4 years later since they had fought.

I'm more interested in Madara's new plan... looks like the end/the final battle is approaching soon...

*senses rivalry tensions between Sakura and Karui in future chapters* :teehee:

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#32 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 03:19 PM

QUOTE (Derock @ Jun 26 2009, 08:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Perhaps about Naruto in some way.....maybe biggrin.gif I think Sakura needs something to spark jealousy when it comes to Naruto.

#33 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 26 June 2009 - 03:20 PM

QUOTE (Derock @ Jun 26 2009, 11:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ugh, as long as Kishimoto doesn't reduce Sakura to some squabbling 'jealous' female >.>

#34 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 03:24 PM

QUOTE (Sakura Blossoms @ Jun 26 2009, 08:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ugh, as long as Kishimoto doesn't reduce Sakura to some squabbling 'jealous' female >.>

No, I don't wanna see a Karin/Sakura type thing that some fans seem to hang on. I want Sakura to not only learn a bit from Karui, but also use her to help realize feelings for Naruto, because I'm not sure if she will do it on her own. biggrin.gif

Edited by Wolfheart, 26 June 2009 - 03:24 PM.

#35 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 03:25 PM

QUOTE (Daniee @ Jun 26 2009, 10:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I was going to say....because a mission to kill all five makes no sense. Even ignoring the difficulty, its hard to imagine why he would give a damn about the Mizukage and Tsukikage.

So...Pain saves Sasuke from having to destroy the village and become a pariah to the citizens and puts him on a path to kill a Hokage nobody (who matters) wants or likes? Funny how things work out for him like that.

I suspect Madara will come close to syncing Sasuke, but will be stopped by Naruto and both will fight Madara together.

On Sakura, if she's that certain of what she feels saying so should be easy, even if she's crying. However, I think what that's really about is keeping it vague as possible. I think it means she still harbors some kind of feelings, but it leaves room for Kishi to play with it. I don't think jealousy what she's feeling at the moment. Think of what Sasuke joining Akatsuki means. It the organization that flattened her village, sent her master in to a coma, killed her rivals master, and has been trying to capture and extract Kyuubi for the entity of part 2. Right now, they are not only Konoha's worst enemy, but Naruto's. Regardless of what she specifically feels for Sasuke, that's going to create conflict.

Kishi gets so many miles out of the pairings (in terms of fan interest), why kill off that golden goose when he doesn't have to.

#36 Jorden-Kun

Jorden-Kun

TheGrammarNazi

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 47 posts
  • Interests:Anime<br />Manga<br />Drawing<br />Music (no rap or country)<br />And crazy shenanigans on teh computer =D

Posted 26 June 2009 - 03:47 PM

Hmm. Well I think that the "Eye of the Moon" thing that Madara mentioned has something to do with what Itachi gave Naruto way back. I don't know how many people remember that, but Itachi said something like, "I hope you never have to use it." That's just what I think.

#37 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 04:01 PM

QUOTE (RyrineaHaruno @ Jun 26 2009, 08:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
She has a right to cry I mean he is a very important person to her and she used to be in love with him

Could Karui be a relative of Naruto and Kusina that what I think. I MEAN look at her eyes she has a look on her saying that I can't believe your my relative or bother. I MEAN SHE does have red hair= Kusina lol. She acts like him too that would be so cool if Karui is a relative of him.

I DON'T see any SasuSaku moments in this chapter. I mean she has a right to cry learning something like that. He is her teammate and ex love interest heck I would cry if I learned my most important person wanted to destroy my other important person/ Passable love interest.

---------------------------------

BLOLOLOLOL.

So every redhead is now a relative of Naruto. Are the Weasleys from Harry Potter also Naruto's relatives? :cookie:

And what Shauna means by SasuSaku is that Kishi loves teasing each pairing. A confession from Hinata, a hug from Sakura, and now a tear from Sakura at the thoughts of her 'former' love in the organization hunting Naruto.

#38 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 04:04 PM

QUOTE (Cloud @ Jun 26 2009, 09:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
BLOLOLOLOL.

So every redhead is now a relative of Naruto. Are the Weasleys from Harry Potter also Naruto's relatives? :cookie:

And what Shauna means by SasuSaku is that Kishi loves teasing each pairing. A confession from Hinata, a hug from Sakura, and now a tear from Sakura at the thoughts of her 'former' love in the organization hunting Naruto.

I don't buy into the whole realtive thing, but I am VERY interested in the "Naruto?!' we saw. May just be that they heard who defeated Nagato though, so can't tell yet.

#39 Shadowmoon~

Shadowmoon~

Procrastination Princess ♥

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 574 posts
  • Interests:All things FUN! 8D

Posted 26 June 2009 - 04:04 PM

My thoughts of every page in the chapter would take up so much space, and I was able to figure out on how to use a spoiler tag! Yey! a_dance.gif

---

Wow! Awesome chapter! laugh.gif

All my thoughts in one reply:

Page 01

Tobi is just plain cool! Appearing out of nowhere, teleporting, and such, that is what I love about him as a villain!

Sasuke's 'OMG' look is priceless! Teehee. So cute! His hair is just...awww. *fangirl mode*

Page 02-03

The Sakura vs. Karui rivalry!

Fighting over Naruto, eh?

(Fire vs. Thunder? Does that mean another war will begin, or, something smaller, like, a battle between certain ninjas between different villages? But, impossible. Just thinking of possibilities. *Sasuke comes into the picture*)

Rasenshuriken? AWESOME.

Kakashi, put down that book!

Page 04

'His chakra came out of nowhere.'

'Don't understimate me. It's within my power.'

'Taka is no longer a part of Akatsuki. We have no further use for you.'

Tobi/Madara = Evil

Taka is a 'rogue' squad again? Okay.

Page 05

The Sharingan is...wow. wow.png

Taka's shocked faces are, once again, priceless!

Page 06

Sasuke's Sharingan is activated! You can see it right there!

Why did Tobi prevent Sasuke from going to Konoha? I don't understand. Is there something that he is hiding, about Konoha?

Page 07

'Konohagakure no longer exists.'

If Sasuke passed through Tobi, does that mean that he is just an illusion sent to them? Wow. X-men. Go Tobi!

Page 08

I don't think this page supports the Tobi = Danzo theory.

As you can see, when Zetsu said that Danzo was the new Hokage, Tobi just said, I thought as much. I know that they are connected somehow, and they know each other for some insane reason.

But, if Danzo was Tobi, he should have said, I know, or, yes, right?

Page 09

The concerned face of Sasuke when he asked himself about what had happened to Konoha, was pure gold. *saves picture*

Page 10

Sakura broke down since she couldn't take it anymore. Why?

> Konoha was destroyed.
> Naruto almost died.
> Tsunade is in a coma.
> Naruto is being hunted by the ninja world's most powerful threat, Akatsuki.
> And the heartbreaker, Sasuke is now part of the threat said above.

If I was there, I would cry too.

I don't think that it was meant to be a SasuSaku moment. I think it was really a Team-Seven moment, showing how much Naruto and Sakura care for Sasuke. And, how much Sakura couldn't take the stress and tension, and just let her heart out, by crying.

Naruto looks so cool there! He has grown to be more mature, and I am proud of that little brat! Yey!

Now, this was a NaruSaku moment, showing how much N and S share the same pain, and how much Naruto cares for Sakura. He even had the time to comfort her, in the middle of a battle.

Sakura's crying isn't a bad thing, with all of this stress, who wouldn't cry?

Maybe in the next chapter, we would see Sakura's full reaction about Karui's question, and maybe this is another step for her to be as mature as Naruto in the future. Emotional development, to put it simply.

'What is Sasuke to you, anyway?'

Page 11

SAI TO THE RESCUE!

~NaruSaku comfort moment(s) Yipee!~

Page 12

Naruto's back, with his hair nice and spiky like that! Sakura, you sure are one lucky gal!

I know that Naruto would put his peace-wrapped words of wisdom into action soon! He did experience the same thing, especially with Jiraiya.

Page 13

I guess Naruto was able to talk through them by telling them that he is also a host!

Great job, Naruto-kun!

Great idea too, for thinking about saving their master first, before hunting down Sasuke.

Page 14

Naruto's maturity shines through again!

Another NaruSaku moment: As we can see, Sakura trusts him a lot, and is worried about him, especially now that he will go after Sasuke, with Team Cloud!

Do I see a spark of interest there, Ms. Karui? I think she is starting to like Naruto, and this reflects on what she said earlier in the other chapters, about finding a 'guy'.

Sakura vs. Karui! Fight for Naruto's love and attention! rawr.gif

And, he is really smart! He was always smart!

Page 15

Ouch. *imagines Sasuke's pained face* But it is true!

Naruto is now stronger than Sasuke, being able to defeat Pein by his own! You rock, dude!

Sasuke seems really ticked off. Poor guy.

Suigetsu looks weird. But, he has a point.

End of story.

Page 16

Nice picture, Sasu-kun! *saves picture again*

Evil Tobi.

Poor and tired Karin.

Seeing Zetsu split into half, is just...ewww.

Page 17

Splitting Zetsu--zoom in. arg.gif

Go Sasuke!

Page 18

And this is where Tobi reveals his real plans!

What did he mean by 'Pein's Rinne Tensei was supposed to be for me'?

What is 'Gedo Mazo'? I forgot. sweatdrop.gif

Tobi's evil laugh is AWESOME! I can just imagine him, doing that. I think its echoing in my head.

Moon Eye Plan. Sound serious.

Page 19

Yey! Gaara! He looks C-U-T-E there.

And, yeah, maybe this shows that he did power up in some way. Kankuro did say that he doesn't need bodyguards, anyway.

It's so nice that Sunagakure loves their Kazekage so much. I hope the same thing will happen with Naruto.

---

Sasuke killing all Five Kages when four of them hadn't done anything to him?

I don't think so. He's not that stupid. tongue.gif

Must there be some kind of mistake?

Wow. Thanks for clearing that up for me. I just know that Sasuke wouldn't do such an illogical thing as that. It's in him, but, he has a brain too, so yeah.

---

Gosh, Sasuke. You should stop listening to Tobi! You're just being manipulated! Listen to yourself instead. <3

---

love.gif narusakuct7.gif love.gif

Edited by Shadowmoon-Sakura, 26 June 2009 - 04:15 PM.

#40 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 26 June 2009 - 04:07 PM

BLOLOLOLOL.

So every redhead is now a relative of Naruto. Are the Weasleys from Harry Potter also Naruto's relatives?

No that not what I mean not every red head. I mean Karui has the same personalty as Kusina and him I am just saying that she had a look of surprise on her when she heard his full name.

I am saying she could be a relative of him or know wear Kusina is. Because she does look a little bit like Kusina to me any ways and so does Karin also.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users