• This topic is locked This topic is locked
91 replies to this topic

#1 Kag19

Kag19

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 123 posts
  • Interests:I have a degree in Film and TV and am working on obtaining a masters degree in screen writing. I spend most of my time reviewing scripts at work and at home. Yup, I'm the lucky person who gets to sort through all the submitted screenplays and ends up reading them and providing script coverage to the producers. I enjoy working in development but I hope one day to branch out and work in other areas of production. For example, post production, I love to edit films and I wouldn't mind working on set either. My ultimate goal is to one day become a producer/writer.

Posted 02 June 2009 - 01:44 PM

Finally, we got our moment!

Confirmed spoilers --Click here to view--
http://www.mangaspoi...spo...b?-450/

Naruto heads back to the village exhausted. There he finds Kakashi, whose shoulder he lends.
Naruto is meet by a horde of fans back in the village.(Kakakshi praises him in his mind)

Naruto sheds a tear in the distance. Hinata thinks back to how lonely Naruto was in his childhood, and compares that to the present time. Iruka gets tears in his eyes over sees how Naruto is adored by everyone. Sakura punches Naruto in the face, then immediately hugs him. narusakuct7.gif
Shikaku thanks Naruto in his mind, and calls for an important meeting.(Concerning the Jounin squad leaders)

Zetsu is watching.

"Pain was killed... I'll report this to Tobi"
Scene changes to Akatsuki

Zetsu: "With Pain killed, I don't think Konan will be coming back here"
Madara: [Unsure, he says something about two persons who have can make a link to Gedou Ma Zou, or something]
Madara: "Kisame, you'll go after Hachibi. I have something to take care of after this."
Scene changes to Konoha
The envoy from the Cloud finally arrives.

"Tsunade exhausted herself?" [Unsure about the rest of this line]

Sakura is at a loss too.

Then there's a meeting to decide the next Hokage for the Fire Country.
Before Danzou can introduce himself, Shikaku recommends Kakashi.
Danzou is disgusted
Everyone agrees[with Shikaku], but Danzou protests
"The one who destroyed Konoha is Jiraiya's pupil"
"The betrayal of our allies, the Sand"
"Orochimaru's destruction of Konoha"
"And the nuke-nin, Uchiha Sasuke"
"This was all caused by the Sandaime Hokage's lenient way of thinking"

He then nominates himself to be Hokage.

The Fire Daimyou appoints him as the Rokudaime Hokage.

Danzou smiles from ear to ear

Fin

The spine is probably of a manga

I know its not much but at least we got our hug!

Edited by Kag19, 02 June 2009 - 01:48 PM.

Naruto Live action is here

#2 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 02 June 2009 - 01:52 PM

hey Ill take that any day and twice on sunday. A hug after all this time and her being unwilling to let him get close. And she initiates the physical affection on top of it.
My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#3 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 02 June 2009 - 02:06 PM

A hug! wow.png
Wants new chappie to see it for myself now! a_spaz.gif

Edit -
And it still seems as if there is absolutely no acknowledgment of Hinata's suicidal confession a_shifty.gif :teehee:

Edit 2 -
And I'm so happy for and proud of our lil Naruto :3
He has finally proven to the rest of the villagers just what a kickass AWESOME person and ninja we already knew he was! happy.gif

#4 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 02 June 2009 - 02:18 PM

Naruto 449 Raw Spoilers in Japanese, Chinese, and English Trans. (subject to change) --Click here to view--

from narutofan.com

Original script:

んじゃいくぜ

疲れきって歩いて里に向かうナルトそこにカカシが現れ肩をかし

ナルト里に帰還(カカシ心の中で よく頑張ったな とほめる)
ナルト信者が大量にお出迎え

遠くから涙を流し無事帰ってきた事を確認するヒナタ
子供の頃いつも一人ぼっちのナルト思い出し今と比べて
みんなに慕われているナルトを見てイルカ先生も涙
サクラがナルトに寄っていき頭を叩くがすぐ抱きしめて ありがとう…
シカ丸父ちゃんは里の重要な会議(上忍班長の為)をするのでと呼び出し

その様子をゼツが見ていて

ペインがやられるなんて…これはトビに報告だ…

場面は暁に

ゼツ ペインがやられ おそらくコナンもここにはもう戻ってこないと思う

マダラ 外道魔像とリンクできるコマを2人用意しないとな…
    キサメお前は八尾を追え 俺はちょっとこれからやる事がある

場面は木の葉に
やっと雷の使者が 木の葉に到着~(くだらない漫才みたいなことやってるから遅かったとおもわれw)

ツナデは力を使い切ってしまったのか ババア姿のまま昏睡状態

サクラも手の施しようがない…と

んで次の火影を決める火の国の会議
ダンゾウ名乗り出る前に シカ丸父ちゃんが

はたけカカシを推薦します! 

嫌そうなダンゾウの顔w
みんな賛成をするがダンゾウが一喝

木の葉を壊滅させたのはジライヤの弟子~
同盟国の砂の裏切り~
オロチマルの木の葉くずし~
あげくにうちはサスケの抜け忍~
全て 三代め火影の甘い考えが引き起こした~

っていって自分が火影に~
火の国大名が では ダンゾウを

六代目火影の任命する!!!!!!!!!!!!
でニヤリダンゾウの顔で

背表紙は多分マンダ

English Translation:

Exhausted, Naruto heads back to the village. There, Kakashi appears and lends him his shoulder
Naruto returns to the village (inside his mind, Kakashi praises him "you held on well") Naruto is greeted by a large mass of followers

From a distance, Hinata affirms Naruto's safe return, crying. She remembers how Naruto was always all alone when he was a child and compares it to the present.

Watching Naruto being adored by everyone makes Iruka-sensei cry as well. Sakura approaches Naruto and hits him on the head, hugging him immediately after "Thank you..." Shikamaru's father calls for an important village meeting (for the jounin squad leaders)

Zetsu is watching this all

"Pain was killed... I'll report this to Tobi..."
The scene changes to Akatsuki

Zetsu: Pain was killed. I don't think it's likely Konan will be coming back
Madara: We cannot prepare link to the Demonic Statue of the Outer Path¹ with two people²
Kisame, you go after the Eight-Tails. I have a little something to do after this
The scene changes to Konoha
Finally, the envoy from Lightning³ arrives in Konoha~ (After a stupid comedic scene or something, they think they may be late)

Tsunade exhausted all of her power. She's still in her old woman form, in a comatose state

Sakura also say there's nothing that can be done...

Then there's a meeting of the Land of Fire to decide on the next Hokage
Before Danzou can nominate himself, Shikamaru's father say "I recommend Hatake Kakashi!"
Danzou has a look of disgust
Everyone approves, but Danzou roars out
Konoha was destroyed by Jiraiya's pupil~
The betrayal of our allies, Suna~
Orochimaru's Konoha Crash~
And finally Uchiha Sasuke becoming a missing-nin~
All of this was caused by the Third Hokage's naive thoughts~

With this he nominates himself for Hokage

The Fire Country's Daimyo: Well then, Danzou is appointed* as the Sixth Hokage!

Danzou smiles

The end

The spine possibly has Manda on it

¹ Akatsuki's sealing statue. The Demonic Statue of the Outer Path (外道魔像, Gedou Mazou).
² I'm not entirely sure about this sentence... it's a bit confusing.
³ The Kumo-nin. Kumogakure is in the Lightning Country.
* The word used could also mean "nominate". I'm unsure if Danzou is officially Hokage, especially considering that everyone backed Kakashi.

Chinese script:

疲劳不堪的鸣人走向村落,卡卡西借出肩膀,心中赞扬着鸣人:他很好地努力了
雏田确认鸣人从远方平安回来后落泪
伊鲁卡想起鸣人孩子的时候总是孤零零的,现在都被大家仰慕,也流下眼泪
小樱靠近鸣人,抱住鸣人,谢谢!
鹿丸父子因村落的重要的会议(上忍)而被叫出

绝一直看着现况
佩恩完了,要报告阿飞

场面切换到晓
绝:佩恩被打败,小南恐怕也不返回这里
斑:鬼鲛你去追捕八尾,而我稍后还有事要做

场面回到木叶
雷的使者终于到了木叶
纲手因为用尽了力量,身姿像老婆婆的那样昏睡
小樱也无法施救

会议是要通过和决定下届的火影
团藏自报姓名前,鹿丸父亲推荐了卡卡西
面对全体赞成,团藏神情厌恶
团藏大喝一声
自来也的弟子使木叶毁灭了~同盟的沙国的
叛变~大蛇丸对木叶破坏~结果佐助的离开~
全部都是三代火影所引起了的~
书脊大概是万蛇

I like the NarutoXSakura moment showing signs of progress. narusakuct7.gif a_hug.gif love.gif If naruto knows the truth about danzo from Negato i don't think Danzo's time as hokage will be long or maybe naruto will start a rebellion. wink.gif

Edited by 6thHokage, 02 June 2009 - 03:46 PM.

#5 Paradox Jast

Paradox Jast

Is just a pretty face. Really.

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 842 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Bleach, Samurai Deeper Kyo, Negima! (to name a couple). World of Warcraft. The Old Republic. Steam. Writing Naruto and Harry Potter fanfiction. Reading Naruto and Harry Potter fanfiction.

Posted 02 June 2009 - 02:33 PM

This is definitely interesting, if they are confirmed. Not much happened in regards to the envoy from cloud, or at least was not talked about in the spoiler.

I didn't know it was the Fire Daimyo that appointed the Hokage? Interesting.

#6 Mik3

Mik3

Dame a raise un perdedor.

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,843 posts
  • Interests:games, anime, music. just chilling.

Posted 02 June 2009 - 02:36 PM

QUOTE (Sakura Blossoms @ Jun 2 2009, 10:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
A hug! wow.png

Edit -
And it still seems as if there is absolutely no acknowledgment of Hinata's suicidal confession a_shifty.gif :teehee:

Edit 2 -
He has finally proven to the rest of the villagers just what a kickass AWESOME person and ninja we already knew he was! happy.gif

111191.gif

Now can i haz pics plz? wow.png
\

#7 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 02 June 2009 - 03:20 PM

Well not sure what to say about this one, it's part like these that makes me think the shows heading towards the final stretch, or heading towards a another timeskip. there seems to be an information overload thes past few months, so many things things that have been hinted at before have now been confirmed.

And I don't know why but this weeks spoilers if true lead towards the Danzou and Madara being the same person theory, and i'm starting to believe it for the first time, it's probably how he's distracted and says he has to do something and then dissapears and then next scene Danzou votes himself as Hokage. (I also don't know how he found out Pain was Jiraya's student.

It will be interesting to see Naruto's reaction to all this, there is no way Naruto will abide to Danzou's rules of being a Ninja, could he turn heel and become a missing nin? will he stay and cause a revolt? He has allies in Rain and Suna, I have little doubt that he'll probably meet Killer Bee, and that will form another alliance, meanig in theory he could have under his command an allied force greater than Konoha. I wonder if this is Kishi's way of reuniting Team 7, against Danzou, he's ultimately the person who gave Itachi the order to kill his entire clan. so he's also responsible for that part of his argument. He's right about one thing the thrid was too soft, he should have had Danzou beheaded and root burnt so the little weeds couldn't destroy Konoha.

Oh well atleast we got a Naruto/Sakura hug.

Some things confuse me with these spoilers though, first when did the Fire Daiymo appoint the hokage? Wasn't it the council that did it for Tsunade? And when was Sasuke declared a Nuke-nin?

Edited by harry4e, 02 June 2009 - 03:22 PM.

iAnby7W.gif

#8 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 02 June 2009 - 03:32 PM

DANZOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! rawr.gif

#9 Chivalrysae

Chivalrysae

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 464 posts
  • Interests:Flag Football, Anime, Indoor Wall Climbing, Hiking, Running

Posted 02 June 2009 - 03:33 PM

I can't wait to see pictures! (Mainly of the hug). And it was very much expected that Danzou would make a play for Hokage. I just didn't expect it to be so easy. Was the Fire Daiymo involved in Tsunade's appointment to Hokage? I must have missed that part. I am sure that after all this time, the changes Danzou would implement may even cause a civil war within Konoha. We'll see...especially with all the backing Kakashi had for Hokage. Any type of fights or oppression that tears the village apart would be a good way to develop the young characters. Naruto would get to see first hand the kinds of things Pein saw and experienced and choose a different path. I really like where this storyline is heading.

#10 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 02 June 2009 - 03:46 PM

Why wasn't Naruto nominated? He bloody saved all their arses and nobody even mentions him, and why did nobody mention the root not being there? Stupid elders, where's Sasuke let's see how Danzou like being in power for a week and have to deal with war already.

Danzou, Madara my two least favourite charactors in Naruto....and they might even be the same person...DIE DANZOU MUST DIE!!!!!!!!!

iAnby7W.gif

#11 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 02 June 2009 - 03:52 PM

He probably won't be Hokage for long because Naruto knows the truth about him, other people wanted Kakashi as Hokage, and if Sasuke makes it to the village and Danzo is still Hokage he'll kill him.

Edited by 6thHokage, 03 June 2009 - 05:46 AM.

#12 Ani

Ani

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,058 posts

Posted 02 June 2009 - 04:03 PM

Daw Sakura. It wouldn't be her without punching Naruto. But that's sweet, I'm actually happy about this. I think I'm also just happy that arc is finally over.

Danzou, you suck.

#13 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 02 June 2009 - 04:06 PM

WOOOHOOOO!!! a_dance.gif Sakura hugs Naruto!!!~ wow.png I wanna see pics, NAO!!! rawr.gif

And Danzou getting the seat of Hokage?! Oh ho, ho, the plot thickens and a conspiracy will start!

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#14 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 02 June 2009 - 04:12 PM

Danuzo, God why can't he just die already.

Oh yay we get our moment yay. Hee in your faces Naruto x Hinata.

QUOTE (Derock @ Jun 2 2009, 11:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
WOOOHOOOO!!! a_dance.gif Sakura hugs Naruto!!!~ wow.png I wanna see pics, NAO!!! rawr.gif

And Danzou getting the seat of Hokage?! Oh ho, ho, the plot thickens and a conspiracy will start!

Agreed I too wont to see pic too.

QUOTE (6thHokage @ Jun 2 2009, 10:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
He probably won't me Hokage for long because Naruto knows the truth about him, other people wanted Kakashi as Hokage, and if Sasuke makes it to the village and Danzo is still Hokage he'll kill him.

I agree with you 6th hokage.

Edited by RyrineaHaruno, 02 June 2009 - 04:25 PM.

#15 Nawheetos

Nawheetos

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 02 June 2009 - 04:32 PM

OHMIGOSH are these for real?

Danzo is Hokage?? Not goood. Well he can't stay like that for too long... maybe this is setting it up so Naruto will be next, and soon XD

QUOTE (harry4e @ Jun 2 2009, 04:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
And I don't know why but this weeks spoilers if true lead towards the Danzou and Madara being the same person theory, and i'm starting to believe it for the first time, it's probably how he's distracted and says he has to do something and then dissapears and then next scene Danzou votes himself as Hokage. (I also don't know how he found out Pain was Jiraya's student.

I'm a big fan of that theory. It would be such an awesome twist, and definitely has some very interesting evidence to back it up...

Andand: YAAAY NaruSaku hug boogie.gif

Oh, whoever was asking, I do remember them saying they had been in a meeting with the Daimyo when they came out to tell Jiraiya they wanted him to be hokage... and I think he had to be there for the inauguration too. He definitely has top say in it.

#16 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 02 June 2009 - 04:34 PM

QUOTE (DownsEndRoad @ Jun 2 2009, 11:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
OHMIGOSH are these for real?

Danzo is Hokage?? Not goood. Well he can't stay like that for too long... maybe this is setting it up so Naruto will be next, and soon XD

I think so too I think that Naruto and Sasuke will fight him. I think this is a way of bring back Team seven and I hope Sai doesn't betray Naruto for Danzo.

Edited by RyrineaHaruno, 02 June 2009 - 04:37 PM.

#17 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 02 June 2009 - 04:43 PM

I feel like I'm missing something.

Tsunade's not dead that I'm aware of...so....why are they looking for a new Hokage?

Nevermind. I reread it and found my answer. And its going to be Danzou. He's never had a better shot. Either he gets it and becomes a regular villain or he fails and his story ends here.

#18 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts

Posted 02 June 2009 - 04:55 PM

QUOTE (Nate River @ Jun 2 2009, 11:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I feel like I'm missing something.

Tsunade's not dead that I'm aware of...so....why are they looking for a new Hokage?

Nevermind. I reread it and found my answer. And its going to be Danzou. He's never had a better shot. Either he gets it and becomes a regular villain or he fails and his story ends here.

I agree Nate I hope he become a regular Villain in this story. He make a interesting villain too.

#19 Shadow-kun

Shadow-kun

Sage Wolf

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 02 June 2009 - 04:56 PM

Yay for the hug! wow.png Not so much for the Danzo part! mad.gif

Edited by Shadow-kun, 02 June 2009 - 04:56 PM.

Visit my cute Dragons!

Spreading the Horoism!

#20 light.keyblade.master

light.keyblade.master

Jimi Hendrix Wannabe

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 248 posts
  • Interests:Chess, Guitar, NARUTO, Video Games, Basketball, running, biking, writing, swimming, hangin with friends etc. Like to listen to my birds make music. Also PJ's.

Posted 02 June 2009 - 07:36 PM

QUOTE (Sakura Blossoms @ Jun 2 2009, 03:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
A hug! wow.png

Edit -

Edit 2 -

agreed well for most of it.
Ah Daniel. #7. He always was my favorite.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users