Posted 27 June 2007 - 01:25 AM

Very nice story! Keep up the good work!

#62 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 27 June 2007 - 02:48 AM

QUOTE (Rukia @ Jun 26 2007, 09:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Very nice story! Keep up the good work!

Thanks! smile.gif
Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#63 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 04 August 2007 - 06:44 AM

It's looking like I will have the unbetaed draft of chapter 8 up on my livejournal this weekend.

Chapter 8 takes place during the time Sakura is pregnant with Saori. (their first child) Naruto has been Hokage for three years.
Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#64 murdoc

murdoc

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 318 posts

Posted 26 August 2007 - 03:41 PM

Cool, can't wait to read it

#65 NaruxSakuxme?

NaruxSakuxme?

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 26 August 2007 - 05:40 PM

love the fic. especially the fact of little or no gramatical errors. they really annoy me. i read a shikatem story soo bad i couldn't understand it.

#66 murdoc

murdoc

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 318 posts

Posted 16 September 2007 - 08:07 PM

QUOTE (ciardha @ Jun 21 2007, 10:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Also on my live journal the "Rain or Shine" side story is up in unbetaed draft form. It's titled "All Roads Lead to You" It does have a NaruSaku scene it, but the main focus is some of the other couples that were in the wedding arc. It's M rated, for mild but overt sexual themes. biggrin.gif (roughly on the level of a standard R rated movie)
http://ciardhapagan....com/220763.html

Pretty good, I only started reading it because of the NaruSaku scene but it was interesting reading about the other couples

#67 blindeye

blindeye

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 494 posts

Posted 21 September 2007 - 08:10 AM

I just read it and its great! You have a very strong professional writing style.
Their wedding has always been unexplored territory, Im glad you covered it.

#68 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts

Posted 26 September 2007 - 03:37 PM

QUOTE (NaruxSakuxme? @ Aug 26 2007, 01:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
love the fic. especially the fact of little or no gramatical errors. they really annoy me. i read a shikatem story soo bad i couldn't understand it.

Thanks! I try to catch them all, but usually miss some- especially comma splices! (It a pretty common problem in southern writers, even classic writers. In the US south we unconciously tend to see broader connections between things, so thus the almost universal comma splice problem!)

Heh, if you've ever heard a southerner introduce one person to another, you'll know what I mean. That or write out a bio for a blog, etc... it wanders all over hither and yon- in long comma spliced sentences!

QUOTE (murdoc @ Sep 16 2007, 04:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Pretty good, I only started reading it because of the NaruSaku scene but it was interesting reading about the other couples

Thanks! I tend to be that way in fandoms. I have one couple who is my favorite, but have several secondary favorites that I love writing about just as much.

#69 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts

Posted 26 September 2007 - 03:48 PM

QUOTE (Sharinkugan @ Sep 21 2007, 04:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I just read it and its great! You have a very strong professional writing style.
Their wedding has always been unexplored territory, Im glad you covered it.

Wow! That's wonderful praise! I aspire to write my fanfiction as professionally as possible.

I like writing weddings, both the romantic elements and the humorous. (and there's almost always some funny stories from weddings. I think it was hearing, when I was a kid, about the funny things that happened at my maternal uncle's, and at my mom and dad's wedding that made me see both the charm and humor of weddings and like to relate that same feeling in my writing.)

I just finished Chapter 8, it's up on my live journal, fanfiction net and deviantart. I've put up the links to the other's before, but here's the link to my deviantart page:

http://ciarda927.deviantart.com/

http://ciardhapagan....com/227443.html

http://www.fanfictio...8/Rain_or_Shine

#70 SakuNaruLover

SakuNaruLover

Don't fear the darkness

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,702 posts
  • Interests:Hobbies: Gaming, reading manga, watching anime, playing games, reading fanfics, writing fanfics and my own stories, talking with my friends.<br /><br />Manga: <br />-naruto <br />-bleach<br />-clannad<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br /><br />Anime: <br />-naruto<br />-naruto shippuden<br />-bleach <br />-shakugan no shana<br />-shakugan no shana second<br />-clannad<br />-kanon<br />-air<br />-zero no tsukaima<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br />-code geass<br />-code geass r2<br />-gundam wing<br />-gundam 00<br />-melancholy of suzumiya haruhi<br />-hayate no gotoku

Posted 26 September 2007 - 07:22 PM

Nice one! I loved it a_dance.gif
I am neither good nor evil, I am awake yet I dream

#71 murdoc

murdoc

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 318 posts

Posted 27 September 2007 - 03:35 AM

Chapter 8 was nice

The only thing I didn't like that much was that there were so many pregnancies besides Sakura's. It's fine that the other girls were pregnant but I would've liked it more if they weren't all at the same time

#72 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts

Posted 27 September 2007 - 06:49 AM

QUOTE (SakuNaruLover @ Sep 26 2007, 03:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Nice one! I loved it a_dance.gif

Thanks!

#73 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts

Posted 27 September 2007 - 07:04 AM

QUOTE (murdoc @ Sep 26 2007, 11:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Chapter 8 was nice

The only thing I didn't like that much was that there were so many pregnancies besides Sakura's. It's fine that the other girls were pregnant but I would've liked it more if they weren't all at the same time

That's just a reflection of what quite often happens in real life. wink.gif (and in the Narutoverse too- that's how all the kids growing into adults in the manga were born, after all, heh.) I do have Tsunade point out this had raised the risk of the invasion- spies had noticed that that typical wave of pregnancies had hit the young elite ninja females.

It's a common phenomena across cultures and times. It's not just choice, but probably something partly in our genes- which makes sense: a number of women in a community give birth around the same time- it broadens the gene pool for the next generation as much possible.

#74 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts

Posted 28 October 2007 - 05:51 AM

Chapter 9 is up smile.gif

http://ciardhapagan....com/229964.html

http://www.fanfictio...9/Rain_or_Shine

#75 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts

Posted 17 November 2007 - 12:50 PM

Chapters 10-12 are up. smile.gif

http://www.fanfictio...1/Rain_or_Shine

#76 narutokage

narutokage

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 796 posts
  • Interests:I like to play sports: tennis, cricket, swimming, soccer, ping pong, basketball, squash, volleyball, badminton and most of all love to do martial arts. <br /><br />I am a black belt in taekwondo, orange belt in Karate. I have also done a little bit of judo and kick boxing.<br /><br />I also love reading. It is my favorite past time hobby next to all the others listed above. Due to the large amount of materials that I have read I have a lot of trouble writing my own fanfic since the ideas to make it different keeps coming to mind. I haven't submitted a single fanfic but I am writing an ongoing fic regarding Naruto which I hope to put online for others to read.<br /><br />I also like watching anime and reading manga and have been a fan since day one. (except for the fillers part ... But I still watched each and everyone)<br /><br />I have always liked Naruto and Sakura's pairing and I say make them a cannon couple --> this part is exclusively for Kishimoto-san.

Posted 03 December 2007 - 03:09 AM

I am enjoying reading the story. Keep up the good work :thumbs:

#77 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts

Posted 03 December 2007 - 03:11 AM

QUOTE (narutokage @ Dec 2 2007, 10:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I am enjoying reading the story. Keep up the good work :thumbs:

Thanks!

Chapters 13-15 now up. smile.gif

#78 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts

Posted 10 December 2007 - 04:20 PM

Chapters 16 and 17 up now. smile.gif

#79 narutokage

narutokage

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 796 posts
  • Interests:I like to play sports: tennis, cricket, swimming, soccer, ping pong, basketball, squash, volleyball, badminton and most of all love to do martial arts. <br /><br />I am a black belt in taekwondo, orange belt in Karate. I have also done a little bit of judo and kick boxing.<br /><br />I also love reading. It is my favorite past time hobby next to all the others listed above. Due to the large amount of materials that I have read I have a lot of trouble writing my own fanfic since the ideas to make it different keeps coming to mind. I haven't submitted a single fanfic but I am writing an ongoing fic regarding Naruto which I hope to put online for others to read.<br /><br />I also like watching anime and reading manga and have been a fan since day one. (except for the fillers part ... But I still watched each and everyone)<br /><br />I have always liked Naruto and Sakura's pairing and I say make them a cannon couple --> this part is exclusively for Kishimoto-san.

Posted 11 December 2007 - 02:21 AM

QUOTE (ciardha @ Dec 10 2007, 11:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Chapters 16 and 17 up now. smile.gif

Thanks for the chapters. Well, I am off to read them :thumbs:

#80 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts

Posted 14 December 2007 - 03:05 PM

QUOTE (narutokage @ Dec 10 2007, 09:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thanks for the chapters. Well, I am off to read them :thumbs:

You're welcome narusakuct7.gif

Just posted Chapter 18 today on fanfiction net and deviantart. smile.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users