Heaven on Earth

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 04:45 PM

QUOTE (pharix @ Mar 21 2012, 11:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
but he still has such a serious face minus the tongue :<

maybe he and kiba switched personalities or something too just like Ino and Hinata heheelq7.png

#23 Deej

Deej

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 301 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 05:22 PM

It really does look like Ino/Hinata and Kiba/Shikamaru switched characters. Ino looks like a zombie. And I don't think I've ever seen Shikamaru stick his tongue out like Kiba or Naruto. Is this wild and crazy Shika? tongue.gif And Hinata.... laugh.gif

This movie intrigues me.

#24 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 05:24 PM

QUOTE (Darth Krypt @ Mar 21 2012, 04:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
But she does love Naruto in the original universe. mellow.gif You mean she'll be fangirling on Naruto like how she did with Sasuke? That would be fun to watch.

Yeah.

I like how Kiba and Hinata are close together, though. He looks a bit smug too, so it's cute.

tumblr_nn5rgcX8lv1rq9ihbo4_500.gif

jus drein jus daun.
---------------------------------------------------

#25 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 05:31 PM

this movie looks like it has a very comical thing in it biggrin.gif from the way hinata and ino and shikamaru are looking not just that i think that most of the characters are going to have some changement in their personalities biggrin.gif i'm so excited to see it XD

#26 pharix

pharix

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 859 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 05:34 PM

if that's the case then did Shino/Chouji and Gai/Kakashi also switch? argh1.png

#27 Broken Figurine

Broken Figurine

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 484 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 05:34 PM

-sniff- Where's Saaaaaaai?

Oh well. I love how the Uzumaki family looks there! Kushina <3
Who wants to name the different hand seals they have? XD

Kushina: Tiger
Naruto: ...Is that sheep?
Minato: Rabbit
Sakura: Horse

Edited by Broken Figurine, 21 March 2012 - 05:36 PM.

#28 dokueki(venom)

dokueki(venom)

Winnie_Kay

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 05:40 PM

Well Ino and Hinata did swap maybe Ino can still like Sasuke in a Hinata like manner. Not that I like the Sasuino pairing but Hinata never did go after the popular guy. If Naruto's parents are still alive that might give him fan girl status. I mean your known as the Hokage's son.

#29 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 21 March 2012 - 05:47 PM

Now this is gonna be a very interesting movie: Ino, Hinata, Shikamaru and Kiba switched personalities (LOL Kiba being super smart and lazy) and Chouji's look like he's skinny... and Minato and Kushina are alive... yep, this better be an alternative reality-type movie. Hopefully it involves not only Naruto but also Sakura and Kakashi being the same and transported to the new reality by Madara/Tobi/Masked Man whatever he's called now.

Kishimoto, don't disappoint me!!! (And please I hope for no Sasuke in this movie, but hopefully the rest of Team Guy are in as well.)

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#30 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 21 March 2012 - 05:52 PM

The poster doesn't give too much away, but from the look of things, it does look like an alternate reality of sorts. We'll just have to wait until the actual plot of the movie is released to see what it's about, and I hope it has some great NS moments in it. wow.png

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#31 dokueki(venom)

dokueki(venom)

Winnie_Kay

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 06:00 PM

Uchiha's? Any thought on that if it is an alternative universe.

#32 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 06:27 PM

Hey guys, did anyone think of Minato/Kushina commenting on how Sakura looks like her, or how Sakura is Narutos girlfriend? Like how Konohamaru and the frog did in part 1? biggrin.gif

jus drein jus daun.

#33 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 21 March 2012 - 06:34 PM

QUOTE (redragon88 @ Mar 21 2012, 12:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm already developing a theory for this movie. Since it looks that Minato and Kushina will appear in this movie maybe the plot is about how Tobi transports Naruto into an alternate reality in which his parents survived Kurama's attack.

Maybe because of the butterfly effect his parents survival indirectly causes the rookies to grow up with different personalities and that's why Hinata looks outgoing, Ino looks reserved and Shikamaru looks goofy.

Dude if this theory is correct it is gunna be a bad ass movie.

8c5a9c63d23baf4e9d077bf65597592bb55115a2

#34 Ani

Ani

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,058 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 06:42 PM

I'm somewhat intrigued by how this movie will turn out, since it's Kishi's own story. Hopefully it's good. smile.gif

#35 Soul

Soul

Toriko's 1# fan!

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Interests:Surfing the internet, Hanging out, drawing, reading and all that stuff..

Posted 21 March 2012 - 07:25 PM

QUOTE (Fenris @ Mar 21 2012, 10:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey guys, did anyone think of Minato/Kushina commenting on how Sakura looks like her, or how Sakura is Narutos girlfriend? Like how Konohamaru and the frog did in part 1? biggrin.gif

I hope that happens! . Well..Somebody can wish... shamefulcry0js.gif.

#36 redragon88

redragon88

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 09:10 PM

QUOTE (Fenris @ Mar 21 2012, 02:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If that were to happen then NS would be pretty much confirmed since even though the movies aren't canon it is Kishimoto's original story so to represents his wishes and motivations.

#37 Darth Krypt

Darth Krypt

Sith Lord

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 09:22 PM

QUOTE (Fenris @ Mar 22 2012, 02:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Then that would confirm who Kushina was talking about when giving her final advice to Naruto about girls. NH fans would stop using the "official" translation which states "don't go for the first girl that goes your way" even when the raw has the word "henna", which means weird(Hinata).

DK

PgkbwAs.png

#38 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 10:31 PM

QUOTE (Darth Krypt @ Mar 21 2012, 10:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Then that would confirm who Kushina was talking about when giving her final advice to Naruto about girls. NH fans would stop using the "official" translation which states "don't go for the first girl that goes your way" even when the raw has the word "henna", which means weird(Hinata).

Yeah, i hope something like that happens. smile.gif

Anoyne know when its being released?

jus drein jus daun.

#39 pharix

pharix

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 859 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 10:43 PM

it says it's in theaters July 28th

#40 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 22 March 2012 - 12:37 AM

QUOTE (Zeref @ Mar 21 2012, 11:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Umm..I'am alittle worried right now...Look at Hinata! I don't know but she looks bad with that..look..... Please no NH moment argh1.png! And I swear Ino's face looks hollow!

Sakura looks sweet but determined, and if you want to play around with that kind of silliness from one drawing- Sakura is the one directly behind Naruto and is also in between Minato and Kushina and two of the Kyuubi's tails frame her- and the tail blocking Hinata points to Sakura.(Minakush/Narusaku anyone... laugh.gif and hey Hinata is next to Kiba with her fanservice look, so Kibahina. Heh. (it's been pointed out already Kiba's eyes are kind cut toward Hinata and he looks rather smug about the situation- like a guy with a sexy girlfriend. I do agree poor Ino looks like she's been through the ringer. She has been Kishimoto's sexy girl of the Konoha 11 in part 2, but boy she sure doesn't look like the confident sexy gal there. (Does look like she had a personality switch with Hinata)

Them being sent to an alternate reality by Madara or a mass genjutsu by Madara would make the most sense. If it's the later Sakura is still herself and is aware of the genjutsu because of the ability Kishimoto has shown Sakura has- in part 2 even resistant to Uchiha level genjutsu. (maybe this will be the Sakura arc that Kishimoto promised but may have run out of time to put in the manga) If the story is about Sakura knowing the situation is wrong and she has to make the heartbreaking situation of freeing Naruto from a genjutsu where he has loving parents- whoa... that will be intense. (but right up Kishimoto's alley....)
Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users