7 replies to this topic

#1 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 25 November 2015 - 11:31 AM

since tjm is finally confirmed i figured i would make this thread to talk about your favorite episode my personal favorite is arnold's christmas because it was the first time i saw that helga truly loves him to sacrifice your happiness for the love of your life to be happy that is true love it was a perfectly told episode from beginning to end https://youtu.be/1hM8N65JCeI

Edited by soraandven, 25 November 2015 - 11:32 AM.

tumblr_inline_o0t4b3AHI71txjvtf_500.gif

#2 Lid

Lid

Notorious

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,660 posts
  • Interests:Movies, sports and anime/manga.

Posted 26 November 2015 - 01:51 AM

Yeah, Arnold's Christmas is a real highlight of the series and is in my view the gold standard for the series.

I have a few others and obviously there's a lot of ArnoldxHelga since I'm a shipper XD

Arnold's Valentine
Helga's disguise is funny and it's interesting watching her interact with Arnold when she doesn't have to put on a personality.

Mud Bowl
I like football, not much else to say XD

Helga vs Big Patty
This shows both what sort of trouble Helga's toughness can get her into and there's also some AxH, too.

Arnold's Thanksgiving
I like this one because it's one of the better examples of Arnold and Helga just getting to talk as kids and discuss their family lives. It's a simple take on a big holiday and is a real treat

Summer Love
Great seeing Helga jealous. She goes tsundere mode here.

Helga on the Couch
An important episode which breaks down Helga's full character and also gives some context.

Married
A funny and also heartfelt episode.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

#3 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 26 November 2015 - 02:04 AM

Haunted Train, Pigeon Man, Four Eye Jack.

generaly the urban legend episodes lol. :lol: although the Helga Arnold ship tease ones are too but of course there are alot of them :wink:

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#4 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 26 November 2015 - 02:12 AM

Favorite? Wow. I got to marathon it once I find out the release date for the movie. I will definitely do that.

I do like Arnold's Valentine a lot because:

1) Canon conclusion to Arnold's first crush story.
2) a lesson of not knowing from afar and expectations can be disappointing (funny how Helga was right all this time).
3) the first time that made me think, "Wow, Helga can be really pretty with her hair down."
4) All around fun episode.

I have to recap more.

#5 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 26 November 2015 - 05:37 AM

Yeah, Arnold's Christmas is a real highlight of the series and is in my view the gold standard for the series.

I have a few others and obviously there's a lot of ArnoldxHelga since I'm a shipper XD

Arnold's Valentine
Helga's disguise is funny and it's interesting watching her interact with Arnold when she doesn't have to put on a personality.

Mud Bowl

Helga vs Big Patty
This shows both what sort of trouble Helga's toughness can get her into and there's also some AxH, too.

Arnold's Thanksgiving
I like this one because it's one of the better examples of Arnold and Helga just getting to talk as kids and discuss their family lives. It's a simple take on a big holiday and is a real treat

Summer Love

Helga on the Couch
An important episode which breaks down Helga's full character and also gives some context.

Married

Arnold's Valentine

Mud Bowl

Helga vs Big Patty

Arnold's Thanksgiving

Summer Love

Helga on the Couch

Married

helga on the couch is the best centric episode you understand her character completely why she acts hostile towards him its like with narusaku except craig didn't take the cowards way out like kishi did the poor naruhina fools are to blinded to see how pathetic hinata is imo he and lila are in the same boat but atleast craig broke arnold x lila

#6 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,033 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 26 November 2015 - 06:58 AM

helga on the couch is the best centric episode you understand her character completely why she acts hostile towards him its like with narusaku except craig didn't take the cowards way out like kishi did the poor naruhina fools are to blinded to see how pathetic hinata is imo he and lila are in the same boat but atleast craig broke arnold x lila

ArnoldxLila is equivalent to NH. A boring bland couple while NS is equivalent to ArnoldxHelga. A funny, romantic love story.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#7 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 26 November 2015 - 07:51 AM

ArnoldxLila is equivalent to NH. A boring bland couple while NS is equivalent to ArnoldxHelga. A funny, romantic love story.

yeah and when arnold and helga are finally canon tumblr will explode i mean they could of been canon in the first movie but i knew they would brush it off you know the first movie was originally gonna be a tv film but due to the box office numbers of the rugrats movies they decided to put arnold on the big screen

#8 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 02 December 2015 - 04:38 AM

https://youtu.be/mgD4ONA9w0w people should watch this episode more because the lesson is you can't change your personality because it makes us who we are if one can't accept that then its best finding someone who will craig's writing is amazing kishi should of watched arnold growing up

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users