• Please log in to reply
54175 replies to this topic

#30301 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 30 August 2014 - 04:58 PM

Naruto should take a Django: Unchained twist.

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

#30302 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 30 August 2014 - 04:59 PM

No one knows I'm a fan of Naruto. Not that I'm ashamed of it, it's just that they never asked and I never minded saying. And I'm almost sure none of my friends like it anyway.  :ermm:

Well as for me, I'm a guy in a suit, looking professional, working in the city, yet I am NS shipping. It's like the clear definition of don't judge the book by its cover.

#30303 Uzumaki9000

Uzumaki9000

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 618 posts
  • Interests:Movies, drawing, painting, reading and video games.

Posted 30 August 2014 - 05:01 PM

Naruto should take a Django: Unchained twist.

I haven't seen that movie in ages. What twist are you talking about?

#30304 Naruko

Naruko

I'm not even sorry

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,247 posts

Posted 30 August 2014 - 05:02 PM

Well as for me, I'm a guy in a suit, looking professional, working in the city, yet I am NS shipping. It's like the clear definition of don't judge the book by its cover.

Yeah, I'm so like that too. Once, I met a guy who liked games and Naruto and I said: Oh, I like Naruto too! And he said: I like you the way you are, you don't have to pretend liking the stuff I do, relax...

:wot:  Get the kitten out, please. 

lion-king-cute-funny-cat-gif.gif

#30305 Khaleesi

Khaleesi

Mother of dragons

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,237 posts

Posted 30 August 2014 - 05:03 PM

When I was a hardcore Naruto fan I was never called a nerd. In fact, I had a ton of friends who liked the show just as much as I did and we would discuss the latest episode we saw on Toonami when it was airing 2005.

lmao, it's like Naruto is an anime who is watched for thousands but "the cool guys" always have said "Naruto is lame", "there are better animes", "Naruto is mainstream", and i will say...  i'm really exigent with animes and movies and all... and Naruto was like "one of those animes that you watch because you grew up with it", but when i re-watched for boredom and read all of this i came to the conclusion that i really like Naruto 

dumbo-pink-elephants-on-parade1.gif?w=50

queen-harley.tumblr.com

#30306 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 30 August 2014 - 05:04 PM

I haven't seen that movie in ages. What twist are you talking about?

like Madara and Sasuke or somebody kidnaps Sakura-Chan and Naruto goes to save her and kills all the Uchiha in the process or something lol.

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

#30307 Khaleesi

Khaleesi

Mother of dragons

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,237 posts

Posted 30 August 2014 - 05:05 PM

Yeah, I'm so like that too. Once, I met a guy who liked games and Naruto and I said: Oh, I like Naruto too! And he said: I like you the way you are, you don't have to pretend liking the stuff I do, relax...

lmao, those guys that think they are better than anyone and girls are not supossed to like that shonen only shoujo or play video games, how awful

what did you said to that?

Edited by theunburnt, 30 August 2014 - 05:05 PM.

queen-harley.tumblr.com

#30308 Naruko

Naruko

I'm not even sorry

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,247 posts

Posted 30 August 2014 - 05:06 PM

lmao, those guys that think they are better than anyone and girls are not supossed to like that shonen only shoujo or play video games, how awful

what did you said to that?

" :wot:  Get the kitten out, please. "

#30309 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 30 August 2014 - 05:07 PM

Wow.

I remember my now-girlfriend first conversation, the stuff she likes similar to mine, my head was like "This got to be a dream." In here, it's not easy to find love.lol.

#30310 Uzumaki9000

Uzumaki9000

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 618 posts
  • Interests:Movies, drawing, painting, reading and video games.

Posted 30 August 2014 - 05:08 PM

like Madara and Sasuke or somebody kidnaps Sakura-Chan and Naruto goes to save her and kills all the Uchiha in the process or something lol.

And Naruto's partner would either be Sai or Kakashi.

#30311 Khaleesi

Khaleesi

Mother of dragons

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,237 posts

Posted 30 August 2014 - 05:09 PM

" :wot:  Get the kitten out, please. "

yas-kitten-yas-gif.gif

and what did he say? >w<

queen-harley.tumblr.com

#30312 Naruko

Naruko

I'm not even sorry

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,247 posts

Posted 30 August 2014 - 05:13 PM

yas-kitten-yas-gif.gif

and what did he say? >w<

He made a terrible joke to try to fix it. Something like "Wow, your hair fits your temper" and then touched my hair and made "tssss" sound.... (cuz I'm a red haired) 

#30313 Swagkura

Swagkura

真夜中の太陽

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,792 posts
  • Interests:KakaSaku & NaruSaku

Posted 30 August 2014 - 05:17 PM

yas-kitten-yas-gif.gif

and what did he say? >w<

Bae though  :wub:  :wub:

tumblr_o2ymbkICMv1ttuk3wo3_500.gif

#30314 Khaleesi

Khaleesi

Mother of dragons

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,237 posts

Posted 30 August 2014 - 05:18 PM

He made a terrible joke to try to fix it. Something like "Wow, your hair fits your temper" and then touched my hair and made "tssss" sound.... (cuz I'm a red haired) 

awwwwwwwwww, baby! lmao, red hot habanero<3

i hope you didn't let him touch you more than 0.00005 seconds and kick him in the balls

queen-harley.tumblr.com

#30315 Naruko

Naruko

I'm not even sorry

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,247 posts

Posted 30 August 2014 - 05:28 PM

awwwwwwwwww, baby! lmao, red hot habanero<3

i hope you didn't let him touch you more than 0.00005 seconds and kick him in the balls

Habanero... I''ve heard that before lol. And "evil's daughter", "Mary Jane", "Fire head", "Chili Pepper woman", "Bleeding Head" and various.  :argh:

Actually, I had a very " :hm: " face at the moment so he just stopped. I just met him again 1 year later by coincidence,  but I barely talk to him now. Not because of what he said, of course, but he's just a bit boring tbh. 

#30316 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts

Posted 30 August 2014 - 05:33 PM

And Naruto's partner would either be Sai or Kakashi.

it has to be Kakashi because remember Django's partner, Dr. Shultz was the one who kept Django from doing something reckless just hopefully Kakashi won't sacra give himself like Shultz did:(

#30317 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 30 August 2014 - 05:33 PM

You guys are so lucky the only way I can read and follow Naruto or any kind of manga is via the Internet since in my country there is no advertisement  for it whatsoever and I have only found less then ten people who watch Naruto in my whole god damn country so there's only less then 1% who read manga. But  I guess people from the Balkan are not into manga and that kind of stuff and when I ask some of my friends if they know what manga is they all look at me so confused  :confused: Its a drag that I have no one to talk to about Naruto and manga in my place  :sweatdrop: But hey at least I have you guys in here XD.

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#30318 ns.Believe.It

ns.Believe.It

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,320 posts
  • Interests:Coding, Long walks, Driving.
    Arsenal FC.

Posted 30 August 2014 - 05:35 PM

Why so much spamming? :confused: Can you please take these off-topic discussions over to some other relevant thread or use pm? Its a bit annoying to have to search for posts related to NS in an NS debate thread. 

tumblr_mzzew0nSyr1t3jjq1o1_500.gif

'No matter what I do, I guess Happiness is a feeling that I'll never experience'

#30319 Swagkura

Swagkura

真夜中の太陽

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,792 posts
  • Interests:KakaSaku & NaruSaku

Posted 30 August 2014 - 05:36 PM

The movie comes out over here in Clearwater, Florida today. It starts at 9:30 pm, so I'm gonna try my best to go see it :happy:
tumblr_o2ymbkICMv1ttuk3wo3_500.gif

#30320 elmas

elmas

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,445 posts

Posted 30 August 2014 - 05:36 PM

You guys are so lucky the only way I can read and follow Naruto or any kind of manga is via the Internet since in my country there is no advertisement  for it whatsoever and I have only found less then ten people who watch Naruto in my whole god damn country so there's only less then 1% who read manga. But  I guess people from the Balkan are not into manga and that kind of stuff and when I ask some of my friends if they know what manga is they all look at me so confused  :confused: Its a drag that I have no one to talk to about Naruto and manga in my place  :sweatdrop: But hey at least I have you guys in here XD.

In my country there are so many anime&manga fans and of course Naruto fans.But many of Naruto fans are NH and Hinata fans. :sweat:

tumblr_nipy94W2uE1tjr97wo2_500.gif

8 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 8 guests, 0 anonymous users