54175 replies to this topic

#34661 Hiraishin

Hiraishin

infinite

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,021 posts

Posted 02 October 2014 - 08:08 PM

i agree that kishi's drawing skills is decreased but scanlations doesn't help him... too much bullry filters on the pages (especially from Mangapanda).

True.

It sucks cause I was looking forward to when NS would be canonised because I knew it would be aesthetically beautiful, but long ago I realised the art wouldn't be up to par, not like it used to be at least.

I just hope he goes all out for it, even if we can't expect the art too be as good as it used to be. So, none of those quick, slightly messy drawings that he seems to like doing lately.

Edited by Hiraishin, 02 October 2014 - 08:12 PM.

narusaku_ss_by_Cynthi.jpg

#34662 Swagkura

Swagkura

真夜中の太陽

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,792 posts
  • Interests:KakaSaku & NaruSaku

Posted 02 October 2014 - 08:20 PM

The art these past two chapters have been pretty good so far. I'm sure it'll be perfect by NS canonization.
tumblr_o2ymbkICMv1ttuk3wo3_500.gif

#34663 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 02 October 2014 - 08:25 PM

The art these past two chapters have been pretty good so far. I'm sure it'll be perfect by NS canonization.

I hope so because ever since at least chapter 633 the art been going downhill and he showed us that he can drawing perfectly because when he drew that panel of Minato talking to Kushina it was perfectly drawn...

Edited by Illnevergiveup3, 02 October 2014 - 08:27 PM.

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

#34664 Hiyuusha

Hiyuusha

Hanzo Hattori

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 258 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Hanging out with bros, writing, prepping ingredients for pizza, making pizza, cooking pizza, slicing pizza, boxing pizza, packing pizza, delivering pizza, opening pizza boxes, grabbing slices of pizza, eating pizza, tasting pizza, swallowing pizza, digesting pizza, and ramen too! Also, I love to make Rasencookies - dattebayo! Lolno.

Posted 02 October 2014 - 10:12 PM

That's why I feel like this is all Naruto's fault in the beginning Naruto disguised himself as Sasuke using the transformation justu and was also flirting with Sakura at the ninja academy.

I think you're overestimating the significance that moment had. Sakura already had a hard on for Sasuke prior to that moment. add with the fact that it's technically ended with the real Sasuke calling her annoying I don't think it was that big a moment.love triangle existed well before they became a team

#34665 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku playing video games watching Pokemon XY talking to other NS fans

Posted 02 October 2014 - 10:19 PM

I think you're overestimating the significance that moment had. Sakura already had a hard on for Sasuke prior to that moment. add with the fact that it's technically ended with the real Sasuke calling her annoying I don't think it was that big a moment.love triangle existed well before they became a team

Sasuke has told her to back off and she won't

#34666 Hiyuusha

Hiyuusha

Hanzo Hattori

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 258 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Hanging out with bros, writing, prepping ingredients for pizza, making pizza, cooking pizza, slicing pizza, boxing pizza, packing pizza, delivering pizza, opening pizza boxes, grabbing slices of pizza, eating pizza, tasting pizza, swallowing pizza, digesting pizza, and ramen too! Also, I love to make Rasencookies - dattebayo! Lolno.

Posted 02 October 2014 - 10:24 PM

Sasuke has told her to back off and she won't

Because shes determined. she wants to save Sasuke, and she feels like its her duty too. Naruto feels the same way.

#34667 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku playing video games watching Pokemon XY talking to other NS fans

Posted 02 October 2014 - 11:01 PM

Because shes determined. she wants to save Sasuke, and she feels like its her duty too. Naruto feels the same way.

I must say the SS fans are thinking otherwise about what Sakura says to him and what she's trying to do.

#34668 Hiyuusha

Hiyuusha

Hanzo Hattori

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 258 posts

Posted 02 October 2014 - 11:16 PM

I must say the SS fans are thinking otherwise about what Sakura says to him and what she's trying to do.

Ah well. Theyll do what they want

#34669 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 02 October 2014 - 11:19 PM

Just because Sakura wants to save Sasuke it DOESN'T mean she loves him romantically. Naruto wants to save him, does that mean he loves him romantically too? Kakashi wants to save him too, does he loves him romantically??? People freak out, over react and jump to conclusions so quick its no laughing matter. There's quite a number of fans from this forum that when they read Sakura's name and the word" love" involving Sasuke they freaked out jumping to conclusions screaming" Its over people that's it! NS is dead!" Either I rolled my eyes or facepalm. Looks like there's no faith in this ship I mean how many chapters did we believe NS is dead? And yet its still alive and its here to stay. To this day it remains the only pairing that makes sense of happening. SS has been cut to millions of pieces and sent to the center of the earth (I don't know how Kishi can butchered it even more after 693). As for NH still in the dark not going anywhere. Who knows by the time Hinata wakes up Naruto would've already confessed.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#34670 Hiyuusha

Hiyuusha

Hanzo Hattori

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 258 posts

Posted 02 October 2014 - 11:28 PM

Just because Sakura wants to save Sasuke it DOESN'T mean she loves him romantically. Naruto wants to save him, does that mean he loves him romantically too? Kakashi wants to save him too, does he loves him romantically??? People freak out, over react and jump to conclusions so quick its no laughing matter. There's quite a number of fans from this forum that when they read Sakura's name and the word" love" involving Sasuke they freaked out jumping to conclusions screaming" Its over people that's it! NS is dead!" Either I rolled my eyes or facepalm. Looks like there's no faith in this ship I mean how many chapters did we believe NS is dead? And yet its still alive and its here to stay. To this day it remains the only pairing that makes sense of happening. SS has been cut to millions of pieces and sent to the center of the earth (I don't know how Kishi can butchered it even more after 693). As for NH still in the dark not going anywhere. Who knows by the time Hinata wakes up Naruto would've already confessed.

This. Sakura wants to save Sasuke same reasons Naruto does. He was a member of T7.

#34671 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts

Posted 03 October 2014 - 12:34 AM

Ikr the fans were like oh she still loves Sasuke she doesn't love Naruto and then they say when Naruto saw her confess they said Naruto didn't feel any type of way because he knows that Sakura lied about loving Sasuke and she wil always love Sasuke no matter what.

#34672 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 03 October 2014 - 01:15 AM

Here's an interesting fact. Sakura loves team 7 as much as Naruto does. But she knows without Sasuke there is NO team 7 that's why she's hurt with the path he has taken and the person he has become. It has nothing to do with romantic feelings she wants to save Sasuke so team 7 can be together again. I'm sure Sakura sees team 7 as a second family and pretty sure Naruto feels the same way.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#34673 questdrivencollie

questdrivencollie

trainer of ninja hounds

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,735 posts
  • Interests:Art, music, anime & manga, animals, dog training & behavior

"If I stumble, take a tumble
    Go ahead serve me another
    And if I fall I’ll give it my all
    ‘Cause the fall is half the fight "

Posted 03 October 2014 - 01:18 AM

That's the way I see it, yeah. And that's the way it could be taken.

....hm, does anybody know how the Japanese fans tend to believe regarding what ship will be canon? I'm not asking what pairing is most popular, I'm asking what they acknowledge as canon or most likely to be canon.

tumblr_inline_nt19in1cWl1sat1vz_540_zpsd
"Don't ever turn me loose
Even when I turn my back"
~Relient K

#34674 Shashank95

Shashank95

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,563 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, writing and reading. Love playing sports, especially Basketball, futbol and Table Tennis.

Posted 03 October 2014 - 01:20 AM

Another Talk no jutsu chapter and another wasted week of waiting. Damn  :confused:  :confused:

tumblr_inline_okp5x4EZXE1u7313d_540.png

#34675 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts

Posted 03 October 2014 - 01:31 AM

Team 7 together Naruto Sakura Sasuke Kakashi Yamato and Sai

#34676 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 03 October 2014 - 01:31 AM

I'm pretty sure the Japanese fandom haven't change their opinion of NS becoming canon. In fact with 693 they're now 1000% sure NS will happen. Because said chapter showed how much Sakura cares for Sasuke and Kishi keeps showing how similar Naruto and Sakura are throughout the manga.

-They love team 7 

-They love Sasuke 

-They're loyal and faithful to team 7.

They cherish bonds more than anyone.

-They can be funny and a bit of a pervert sometimes.

So many similarities between them are obvious that they will get together in the end. The Japanese fandom probaby believe that and saw 693 positive for NS.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#34677 Shashank95

Shashank95

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,563 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, writing and reading. Love playing sports, especially Basketball, futbol and Table Tennis.

Posted 03 October 2014 - 01:34 AM

Anyone else disappointed by 694 ??

tumblr_inline_okp5x4EZXE1u7313d_540.png

#34678 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts

Posted 03 October 2014 - 01:36 AM

I'm pretty sure the Japanese fandom haven't change their opinion of NS becoming canon. In fact with 693 they're now 1000% sure NS will happen. Because said chapter showed how much Sakura cares for Sasuke and Kishi keeps showing how similar Naruto and Sakura are throughout the manga.

-They love team 7 

-They love Sasuke 

-They're loyal and faithful to team 7.

They cherish bonds more than anyone.

-They can be funny and a bit of a pervert sometimes.

So many similarities between them are obvious that they will get together in the end. The Japanese fandom probaby believe that and saw 693 positive for NS.

By pervert you probably mean Naruto and Sakura a lil bit of Kakashi as well including Sai those 4 can be perverts at times lol but the bonds of course its really special as for NaruSaku heh its possible Sakura doesn't realize that she's falling for Naruto

#34679 Hiraishin

Hiraishin

infinite

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,021 posts

Posted 03 October 2014 - 01:49 AM

That's the way I see it, yeah. And that's the way it could be taken.

....hm, does anybody know how the Japanese fans tend to believe regarding what ship will be canon? I'm not asking what pairing is most popular, I'm asking what they acknowledge as canon or most likely to be canon.

From what some of the japanese speaking users on here have said, most japanese fans recognise that NS is endgame.

Edited by Hiraishin, 03 October 2014 - 01:49 AM.

narusaku_ss_by_Cynthi.jpg

#34680 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 03 October 2014 - 01:54 AM

^This Japanese fandom is that confident NS will happen.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users