Yakatsu

Sun Tzu said whaaaaaaaaat?

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,056 posts
  • Interests:Your mother.

Posted 19 April 2009 - 12:22 AM

*typewriter noise*

The day is ....hmm... 19 of April of 2009. Sunday.

I'm in a hospital bed. I'm officially off the morphine but now I've got a nasty little scar on my back and even though it's gonna be a hit with the ladies , I'm not really proud of this little bugger. Alright. So I moved a disk from my spine and it hurts. Pretty much the docs and nurses went all...

" WE CAN FIX HIM. WE HAVE THE TECHNOLOGY. "

And so they moved the disk and made sure this little thing wouldn't move in the next 80 years. Probably I'll be dead by then. Or married. Same thing right? HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA.

Not funny. I get it.

Alright. Well, I'm fine, that's what matters....

Also I got SFIV.

I hate it personally. I wish I didn't waste all that money on that game. Even Soul Calibur has a better learning curve then that. Ugh, I sometimes wonder what is wrong with the gaming industry. Put a label saying,

" THIS GAME WILL WHOOP YOUR ASS IF YOU'RE NOTHING MORE THEN A CASUAL PLAYER. "

Sports games? I'm in. Racing? Vroom vroom yo. RPGs? Yes my liege. Fighting games? Only if it's easy. Oh well. Maybe with time I'll learn how to play this game. If not, I'm selling this. I dun' even care about the achievements or whatever is coming out. I should have wasted my money on those MPs...so I could get some expansions going on....

Oh right.

No, Krazy and other SF4-nuts. I ain't playing with you yet. Give it a bloody damn rest.

VIDEO OF THE DAY.

I'm officially in love.

EDIT : This is a boring blog. From boring me. In a boring hospital. With boring white walls. Maybe the context will change once I'm out of this place.

#2 Yakatsu

Yakatsu

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 11:46 PM

Day : 21 of April , 2009.

Mood : Critically glad, with a hint of cynical pessimism and a slice of orange.

Well, I've been playing Street Fighter 4. Well , what can I do? I can't work or move in this stupid bed so , abusing the 360 it is!

I've been playing with a mate of mine and True, from the boards here , in trying to get some meat in my bones for the tournament. Man , is this hard. But both of them are saying I'm improving.

Well , I'm probably making a big fuss over it , but then again I got nothing to be expecting for , as I stuck in this hospital. I promise that my mood will improve once the stitches are gone from my masculine and sexy back.

So da' Yakanator can SUIT UP and go get some chickas with ma' awesome pal Rick.

...True can come too. But only if he brings the sunglasses.

#3 Yakatsu

Yakatsu

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 29 April 2009 - 02:01 AM

Third post in a row. Gotta make it special.

Swine Flu , the hero comes back home and discovered something awful about his brother.

DUN DUN DUN.

Swine flu, for a first one. Another hype decease. Why is it a hype decease and how it'll end?

Bird flu , black plague and others, you recall them, of course.

You do recall that the black plague is now EASILY treatable and the bird flu was eradicated forever. So...how come everyone's comparing a bird-decease and a mouse-related illness....

To a pig-illness? Doesn't make sense. It's flu. Right? Taking the right steps with caution and care , the flu is dead. People, stop shaking , get a blanket, take your life in a more serious plan. Deceases come and go. Our immunity system grows stronger every time. Back 60 years ago, there was medical reports of people dieing with colds and fever. Nowadays even a decease that brings our immunity system down , just can't kill us.

Now, I'm not saying you should shrug yourself with pigs and mud and take full relaxation of this issue. Just worry a wee bit. NOT a lot. Maybe I'm just relaxed because the Swine Flu has yet to come to Europe? If it has....well. That's a bummer. I mean. Bugg'ah.

Second point. I'm back home. Surgery was a success, even though it pains me a lot in doing normal things, I know I have to do it. Determination is at a up-time high.

Third point. My brother has been showing more and more signs of dyslexia. It worries me. Because most cases that appear out of teenage hood , might be acute. Acute in a sense of sharp. And devastating. My brother is no stupid man. But it doesn't help having everything changed and traded out. He's worried and to be honest I'm scared as well. Not really scared , because I've got his back. Likewise he has mine. Us British Faux Aristocrats need to assist each other. But dyslexia developing at the age of 16?....Maybe an emotional trigger? As a psychologist , I feel the need to put my brother in a chair and make him talk to me. As a brother I feel like leaving him alone and make him look for answers, because that's what a real man should do.

" Don't give them the answers, give them your trust and confidence. "

Choices, choices. I'm sure I'll do the right one. Until them. I've got to remain....

Posh. q_o

Edited by Yakatsu, 29 April 2009 - 02:02 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users