#161 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 09 March 2017 - 07:14 PM

In august I was at level 23. I'm still there cus I took a year abroad. :angry:

I could buy a local simcard, but I'm not exactly in a place where I should be flashing an iphone lol XD

Why must we need wifi? :arg: I use google maps without it all the time here, it's the same thing right?

Yeah and Roaming is SO kittening expensive!! :down:

I still don't see what's the big hype all about? :headscratch:

I don't see it as a fun game neither one that can be consider addictive, maybe it's just me. :ermm:

Eh, I stopped after a month or two, the idea was interesting but then it became a real chore to get anything and it is the only Pokemon game  where your starter means NOTHING which killed the concept for me

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#162 Wubbzy

Wubbzy

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts
  • Interests:Music, reading, writing, and dancing

Posted 13 March 2017 - 09:41 PM

I actually took a bit of a  break about like a two or three months, and then i heard gen came, and I said alright time to hop back in.. 

Can't believe it too me this long to finally evolve my Charmeleon into a Charizard lol 

Though, I did catch a Tododile and a Chikorita, now as far as starters go I need to catch Cyndaquil and my gen 2 starter set will be complete. 

Oh nice! Yeah, I was only able to evolve all my starters to their finally evolutions, when they had that one event with the increase starter pokemon. 

I still haven't gotten any of the Johto starters unfortunately. Still looking though. 

NaruSaku <3

~

Fanfiction: https://www.fanfiction.net/~wubbzy

~

#163 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,341 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 14 March 2017 - 09:21 PM

Managed to evolve my machop today at last be walking for ages for the candy to reach 25.

Edited by BlueStarSaber, 14 March 2017 - 09:22 PM.

#164 Wubbzy

Wubbzy

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 15 March 2017 - 07:07 PM

I finally caught a Cyndaquill (CP 10 though haha). 

By the way, I'm level 29 going on 30 soon. Also Team Valor.

NaruSaku <3

~

~

#165 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,341 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 04 April 2017 - 10:25 PM

I managed to evolve my seadra in a kingdra last Sunday

#166 narulsaku

narulsaku

FALLEN ANGEL

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
  • Interests:playing vedio games , readin' mangas , books ,singing , drawing , and also listing music , hang arround with friends , cricket, football, and also table tennise,eating
    I love multipllayer games like dog fight , tanki online.
    ect....

Posted 22 June 2017 - 05:53 AM

Lol i should have been the first to open this thread but oh well i played till lvl 28 caught some good cp pokemon amd let it be for 3 months until the second generation came after the second generation.. the game kinda got boring idk haha. Not playing it much..

And BTW all those who used GPS hack *high five* lol

They finally managed to get that thing shut. I was really having fun in china.😂😂😂

Edited by narulsaku, 22 June 2017 - 05:55 AM.

god is sweet.......
courage,,,,,,,,,,,
doesn't always roar.............
sometimescourage is quite voice at the
end of the day saying,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
'll try again tomorrow"

#167 gamma

gamma

夢のような ☁

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 484 posts

Posted 22 June 2017 - 02:36 PM

Team Mystic! (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)

The hype was real last year omg I wanna relive it so badly. But I gradually stopped playing as months went on. I'm currently a lvl 12, but I'll pick it back up eventually~

#168 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 22 June 2017 - 05:44 PM

Well with Second Gen out I think you will  :wink:

#169 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 25 June 2017 - 02:43 AM

Loving the raid feature right now. And the gym badges and being able to track which gym you've been too. More summer pokemon fun!

#170 Wubbzy

Wubbzy

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 25 June 2017 - 04:44 AM

Level 30 right now and ready to raid (anyone team Valor?)! :D 

Haha, the newest update was honestly what I've been waiting for! I'm so excited and cannot wait to start collecting those gym badges! ;) 

Oh man, and then when trading and one on one battles come along? I will be so happy with this game by then! X) 

NaruSaku <3

~

~

#171 narulsaku

narulsaku

FALLEN ANGEL

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
  • Interests:playing vedio games , readin' mangas , books ,singing , drawing , and also listing music , hang arround with friends , cricket, football, and also table tennise,eating
    I love multipllayer games like dog fight , tanki online.
    ect....

Posted 25 June 2017 - 07:28 AM

Awa man i want another gps hack lol i am too lazy to move around😂😂😂 especially with the exams over. Just wanna lie down and catch pokemons😂😂

god is sweet.......
courage,,,,,,,,,,,
doesn't always roar.............
sometimescourage is quite voice at the
end of the day saying,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
'll try again tomorrow"

#172 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 25 June 2017 - 11:24 AM

Well I'll be honest part of the reason I stopped is because I don't have a high internet data plan with my phone and I don't feel like upgrading it :P

#173 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 25 June 2017 - 03:01 PM

I just added my pokemon to a gym, but the feature where I can collect 10 coins for it in the pokeshop is gone. :c At least I can't find it. Is it really gone or do I collect it elsewhere?

I was saving for a new glass for my eggs :glare:

Level 30 right now and ready to raid (anyone team Valor?)! :D

Haha, the newest update was honestly what I've been waiting for! I'm so excited and cannot wait to start collecting those gym badges! ;) 

Oh man, and then when trading and one on one battles come along? I will be so happy with this game by then! X) 

I read you had to be at 35? idk. But I'm not high enough how does it work exactly?

Edited by sushi., 25 June 2017 - 03:01 PM.

ナルサク

#174 Wubbzy

Wubbzy

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 23 July 2017 - 04:29 AM

There are now legendaries in pokemon go!!!!

I saw an articuno as a raid boss!

I'm so hyped! :D

@sushi:now they lowered the level to join in raids!

NaruSaku <3

~

~

#175 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 23 July 2017 - 11:56 PM

^Yes that was nice. I've caught acouple of guys.

Also found out about the coins from the gyms. The feature is much better now actually because now it counts per hour a pokemon is stationed there and the reward is automatic (Y)

ナルサク

#176 Riverkid

Riverkid

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 25 July 2017 - 08:01 AM

I was a huge fan of Pokemon back in the days. Im the type of Player who enjoys more playing the old generation rather than the new ones.
I was addicted to Pokemon GO at the start, i went outside with friends until 5 am sometimes just to catch all types of pokemon. We hit 30 pretty soon and we also had ton of fun playing this game.
However after a couple of months the motivation and the fun went to Zero.

I stopped playing Pokemon GO, allthought i played it again the last days to catch some legendarys.

The Problem i find myself with Pokemon GO is the cheap App and the bad Game-Developer 'Niantic'.

The GO-App is in such a bad and cheap state, you would never guess that Niantic is making millions of Profit with the App. Its just a better re-design of some Baskeltball-Game-Apps where u also had to throw some balls in the net, just with a Pokemon Texture-Pack and more features. Everything else is just overwritten on their last game 'Ingress'. Some Hobby-Developer were able to produce a similiar app like Pokemon GO without much effort within couple of weeks.

- The AR-Function is under-used
- The Battle-System is low
- The Catch-System is low
- most of the events are just multiplying some numbers in the system to increas spawn, xp or candy rates
- No communciation-features
- No clan/group features for raids
- too many bugs and errors
- less variety for a heatlhy Gameplay
- so much unused potential for quality-of-life changes (for example being able to select many pokemons to send them away)

The list continues and doesnt end. Pokemon GO as a App, with a Developer-Team who makes millions of money shouldn't have this cheap plattform for their playerbase.

Don't get me wrong, this App enables the ability to go outside, meet new friends and having fun with them. However the drive to go outside to play pokemon didn't come from this app.. This drive and wish was already there for years, before the GO app was under development. Most people where just waiting for the technology to arrive sp a development team can make this possible.

Its like a group of kids with the drive to play football, and niantic is the one preparing a dirtfield with trash can as goal-gates. Ofcourse the Kids would still play on that dirty cheap field.. because.. atleast they can play.. right'? but after a while the dirtfield isn't enough.. they want a grass field with real goal-gates to improve the gameexperience. Niantic isn't providing a improvement in the Experience. The biggest thing what they did was to re-design the Arena/Battle-System to enable Raids.

Its just a pay2win game right now, where u have to pay for Raidpasses, because 1 pass per day isnt enough when Lugia has a catch-rate of 2%. where u pay for lucky-eggs because they increased the xp-gain for 2 days, or buying 8 egg-incubator because the lowered the distance needed for hatching eggs.. etc. Its all just a strategy to manipulate the playerbase to invest money in the game.

And i can't support such a devloper team and such a Game app, thats why i stopped playing it.. because the game isnt worth investing time in it. Niantic just abuse the playerbase for their drive to meet and play with friends to run a profitable business

#177 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 26 July 2017 - 11:30 PM

The Ironic thing here is that you would think that the flaws that you have listed would be fixed or missing features listed would be added in to make it a "proper Pokemon experience" :mellow:  

#178 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 27 July 2017 - 12:47 PM

I still can't stop playing the game, my quest for completing the pokedex goes on.

I wasn't at all surprised that they had issues at the Pokefest event, this game has had server issues since launch, and whenever a new event starts there are always hick ups, specially for those with a PTC account.

I managed to catch two Articuno's but had to go into the City to do so, I've not seen a single Lugia raid yet, though the group I met in Leeds were going to a Lugia raid a few miles away, but I had to stop myself as I realised I was wasting money on travel for a small chance to catch a digital item, I can't even place in Gyms and would need to do multiple Raids to get enough Rare Candies power up to be effective in taking down Gyms.

I don't mind the raids too much, I just hope they fix the multiple bugs that give you an error after waiting a few minutes for the raid to start, and being a small town player, it's pretty much impossible to do anything more than a level two Gym anyway, I might be able to do a couple of Raid 3's solo but beyond that I'm limited to level 2, and honesty playing them solo is so boring, it's pretty much geared as a group event, I'm also a cheapskate so I'm not going to spend money on coins and even the coins I have gathered through holding Gyms I don't want to spend.

iAnby7W.gif

#179 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 27 July 2017 - 10:24 PM

I've seen Lugia and I fought an Articuno but the blue team overwhelmed me x(( btw you caught TWO? 😭😭😭😱😱

I hope they'll fix the bug when you fight a gym and suddenly the GPS kittens up and it says error. Solution, wait 10 mins and go back to the fight. Or when the stops say 'try again later', then go to the shop and refresh your GPS. Still bothersome, but there aren't that many bugs and in general niantic fixes their mistakes..

Did anyone else notice the vast increase in XP? A few days ago everything doubled for me. When I go to a stop or catch something I get double the amount of XP. Idk if it's about my lvl because I was in the middle of 27. Now I can get 50k a day if determined enough. I wonder if it's an update or what. 🤔

ナルサク

#180 Wubbzy

Wubbzy

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 29 July 2017 - 05:23 PM

I've seen Lugia and I fought an Articuno but the blue team overwhelmed me x(( btw you caught TWO? 😭😭😭😱😱

I hope they'll fix the bug when you fight a gym and suddenly the GPS kittens up and it says error. Solution, wait 10 mins and go back to the fight. Or when the stops say 'try again later', then go to the shop and refresh your GPS. Still bothersome, but there aren't that many bugs and in general niantic fixes their mistakes..

Did anyone else notice the vast increase in XP? A few days ago everything doubled for me. When I go to a stop or catch something I get double the amount of XP. Idk if it's about my lvl because I was in the middle of 27. Now I can get 50k a day if determined enough. I wonder if it's an update or what. 🤔

Yeah it was because those at Pokemon Go Fest unlocked a few features like double XP etc.

I still haven't had a chance to catch a lugia or articuno. The times I actually can go out, when I find a raid no one is there to help me take down the legendary. So I'm usually on my own which doesn't work unfortunately.

NaruSaku <3

~

~

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: pokemon, go, game

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users