#21 Super Boom

Super Boom

WC?

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 02:22 AM

QUOTE (Otaru @ May 4 2011, 08:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It's not so bad, but it's sure it's not as good as the third movie !
They keep repeating the nearly same scenario all the time ! lol ^^
They really don't have imagination at all !!! lol ^^
But it's entertaining ^^

I agree with that actually. I actually kind liked this movie. The music was great, and it was a nice fanservice to everyone who wanted to see certain adult characters as kids. My personal stance on the movies is to EXPECT it to be the same recycled premise. At least it wasn't a villain with three or four underlings who all get killed off in succession by the various heroes, lol.

Personally, my favorite was the first Shippuden movie. I know it had that token girl to be used as a psuedo-love interest, and was still pretty repetitive. But it had my favorite character, Neji, in an actual role for once. But hey, to each their own, right?

tumblr_ndajpwG2zQ1qitrvro1_500.gif

#22 Fliss

Fliss

stfu

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 428 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 03:10 AM

Well, at least they stopped this same repetitive cycle for Blood Prison. A new plot, finally. Minus the third shippuden one of course. That one didn't follow the cycle

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

#23 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 03:56 AM

i think the first naruto movies when he was a kid were the best.....when everyone got to have a chance to fight and not just naruto. and it wasnt always about saving the girl. the only shippuden movie i liked so far was the 3 movie and thats cause there was no "girl" and sakura and others had some spotlight.

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#24 Master Sage

Master Sage

RASENGAN...... it never gets old

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 191 posts

Posted 14 May 2011 - 08:00 AM

Wow i can't believe i am just now finding out that this has already been translated tongue.gif

Anyways this was so much different than what i really expected. I thought this was going to be a great fun movie like movie 3 was but it was not at all. The trailers were more exciting than the movie i just watched. I mean it was good and all but to me it was just the same old 5 step movie plot in Naruto Shippuden movie 1 and 2.

1.Meet girl
2.girl is mean to Naruto or does not believe in themselves or has low self esteem
3.Protect the girl at all costs
4.meet evil movie villain
4.kill evil movie villain (with struggle of course)
5. get girl to fall for you but don't go out with her because its a freaking movie and it has nothing to do with the actual plot. dry.gif

Though the villain in this movie was overpowered to the max. That or Naruto was so freaking weak in this (i think it was a little bit of both). Ehhh whatever in my book this was a fail in the 5 step movie plot. I think that the third one was the best however, and i really can't wait for blood prison (i think thats the name) That movie truly looks like it will be beast happy.gif

#25 Fliss

Fliss

stfu

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 428 posts

Posted 14 May 2011 - 06:13 PM

Yeah I don't see how they could fit that plot into Blood Prison. I'm praying it'll be different than the othersss for once...with lots of narusaku wink.gif

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

#26 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 14 May 2011 - 07:37 PM

QUOTE (Fliss @ May 14 2011, 02:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah I don't see how they could fit that plot into Blood Prison. I'm praying it'll be different than the othersss for once...with lots of narusaku wink.gif

Three was different- no Mary-Sue blessedly and lots of narusaku. Although they still were overdoing Sakura's tsundere side, at least that time they were outright saying she's acting this way because she's falling in love with Naruto. I'm hoping in Blood Prison we'll get lots of narusaku and Sakura's tsundere side toned down to canon level- since it basically has to happen around the time she makes her confession or later.

Edited by ciardha, 14 May 2011 - 07:39 PM.

Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#27 Kuraudo

Kuraudo

Dattebayo!

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 207 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, Art (Photoshop, Drawing, Painting etc.), Manga, Anime, Hardware &amp; Software genius, Tennis, Music... :)

Posted 18 May 2011 - 04:28 PM

Is there a better or HQ version of movie?

#28 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 18 May 2011 - 10:05 PM

QUOTE (Kuraudo @ May 18 2011, 12:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Is there a better or HQ version of movie?

In the very same link I posted in the first post:

http://www.goodanime...-the-lost-tower

There are 4 versions you can pick from to watch, but the first one is usually the best and now comes in HQ

#29 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 19 May 2011 - 02:31 AM

I really hope Naruto learns his fathers Hiraishin no Jutsu, cuz it's awesome. cool.gif

#30 Kuraudo

Kuraudo

Dattebayo!

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 207 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, Art (Photoshop, Drawing, Painting etc.), Manga, Anime, Hardware &amp; Software genius, Tennis, Music... :)

Posted 19 May 2011 - 09:21 AM

QUOTE (Sakura Blossoms @ May 19 2011, 12:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
In the very same link I posted in the first post:

http://www.goodanime...-the-lost-tower

There are 4 versions you can pick from to watch, but the first one is usually the best and now comes in HQ

Thanks for reply!

#31 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 19 May 2011 - 04:23 PM

QUOTE (Kuraudo @ May 19 2011, 05:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thanks for reply!

No prob happy.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users