• This topic is locked This topic is locked
26 replies to this topic

#1 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 29 August 2010 - 02:56 AM

Was over on Anime news network and found this little bit of info.

Cindy robinson will be the voice of Kushina.

Cindys a redhead whos done other strong female leads such as Balsa from Moribito, and Zola from blue dragon. Also shes had some Naruto experience as well being in both the first and third Naruto movies, and she did the voice of Kukaku Shiba from Bleach fame.

And Tony "Rick Hunter" Oliver will be doing Minato Namikaze, now thats one thats got me exited. If I even need to list his accomplishments Im revoking all of your geek cards tongue.gif

PS: its also confirmed he's listed as doing Minatos voice in the 4th shippuden movie.

For you Akatsuki fans Konans voice was revealed as Dorothy Elias-Fahn, shes got an extensive voice resume under 4 different names. Including Meryl Stryfe from Trigun, Naru Narusegawa from Love Hina, Miz Mishtal from El-Hazard, Kaoru Kamiya from Ruroni Kenshin, and some side voice work in Naruto.

Troy Baker who does Yamato will be doing Pein as well.

Ali Hillis who does the voice of Lightning from Final Fantasy will be doing Karin ((GLEEEEE!!))

Grant George who did the voice of Kira in bleach will be doing Suigetsu

Travis "Roy Mustang" Willingham will be the voice of Jugo I think.

So weve got all of Team Hawk cast, and the prime Akatsuki cast. Discuss enjoy =^__^=
My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#2 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 29 August 2010 - 03:43 AM

Thanks for the info catsi even if its way too early to hear that since in the english anime they are now going to ep 49 I think Sasuke is about show up in the Sai and Sasuke arc. Pain and Konan will talk during the Hidan and Kakuzu arc but team hawk won't appear until ep 115 were still ways to go before they show up.
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#3 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 29 August 2010 - 04:08 AM

Uh... this was already confirmed in Ultimate Ninja Heroes 3 for the PSP.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#4 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 29 August 2010 - 04:36 AM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Aug 28 2010, 10:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thanks for the info catsi even if its way too early to hear that since in the english anime they are now going to ep 49 I think Sasuke is about show up in the Sai and Sasuke arc. Pain and Konan will talk during the Hidan and Kakuzu arc but team hawk won't appear until ep 115 were still ways to go before they show up.

You behind bro, Dub is currently at Episode 56 the Sasuke confrontation has already happened, Naruto is currently headed off on a D rank mission while trying to master his wind affinity.

Edited by Uzumakikage, 29 August 2010 - 04:41 AM.

#5 crazyefra

crazyefra

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 679 posts
  • Interests:Living, Having a lot of friends. <br />In terms of music, anything but Bachata (excluding Juan Luis Guerra), Reggaeton and Merengue. <br />In terms of anime and T.V. shows, Naruto, Bleach, Kekkaishi, Psych, Burn Notice, Mythbusters, Family Guy, Attack of the Show, White Collar, Heroes. <br />In terms of movies, anything but Twilight, &quot;girly&quot; movies, high school &quot;dramas&quot;, horror movies (excluding zombie flicks). <br />In terms of fanfics, I only read stories with NS as the pairing or Naruharem fics with Sakura being part of it and nothing where Sakura or Naruto gets bashed constantly and killed like if they were animals.

Posted 29 August 2010 - 04:45 AM

Wow, that's good to know and the guy voicing Minato has some puertorrican blood running through his veins biggrin.gif.
そして、あなたの声は私が聞いたすべてだった
しかし、私に値するものを手に入れる

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSaku, (Fem)NaruSaku, NaruSasu (as brothers, rivals, best friends), ShikaTema, NaruInoSaku, NaruHarem (excluding Hinata), MinaKushi, ChouIno, YahiKona
Fairy Tail: NatsuLucy, NatsuErza :D
Bleach: IchiRukia

Characters:
Naruto: Naruto, Sakura, Shikamaru, Konan, Gaara, Kushina, Kakashi, Ino
Fairy Tail: Erza, Happy, Natsu, Grey, Lucy, Gajeel
Bleach: Ichigo, Nell, Kenpachi, Rukia, Karin, Kon

Misc.: Linkin Park, Green Day

In between Anti and Pro: --Click here to view--

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSakuHina, SakuHina, NaruTayu, KibaHina, SakuKarin
Bleach: IchiHime

Characters:
Naruto: Hinata, Tayuya, Karin, Itachi
Bleach: Orihime, Chad

Misc.: Yuri :D

Pairings:
Naruto: SasuSaku, NaruHina, NaruSasu (as gay lovers), KakaSaku, SasuAnyone, ShikaIno

Characters:
Naruto: Sasuke, Madara, "fanon" Hinata (not to be confused with canon Hinata), Kabuto
Bleach: Aizen, Yamamoto

Misc.:Twilight, Yaoi, Fillers, Sakura bashing

#6 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 29 August 2010 - 04:46 AM

QUOTE (crazyefra @ Aug 28 2010, 11:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wow, that's good to know and the guy voicing Minato has some puertorrican blood running through his veins biggrin.gif.

indeed! biggrin.gif

#7 K9ofChaos

K9ofChaos

f**k the establishment! I'm a bunny!

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,102 posts

Posted 29 August 2010 - 04:09 PM

I've already heard about it.

Isn't Travis Willingham also voicing both personalities of Zetsu?

I can picture Jugo shouting "TINY MINISKIRTS!!!!!!!!!!" at the top of his lungs. laugh.gif

#8 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 29 August 2010 - 04:23 PM

QUOTE (crazyefra @ Aug 28 2010, 08:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Someone from our country Efra will be voicing one of the best Hokage in the Naruto series aesome! wow.png

Uzukamkikage@

Really I didn't know I'm only following the list of episodes from Disney XD and they are now going to the team seven first reunion. So in eng dub they are now in the fillers that's good now if they could hurry up and get to the Hidan and Kakuzu arc. dry.gif

Edited by Gravenimage, 29 August 2010 - 04:25 PM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#9 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 29 August 2010 - 07:58 PM

Ah sweet! The voice of Saba, the White Ranger's talking sword from Power Rangers will be doing the voice of Minato, I'm excited! It's funny seeing Tony Oliver go from being a producer of Power Rangers to now voicing one of the most popular characters in Naruto.

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#10 pharix

pharix

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 859 posts

Posted 29 August 2010 - 08:52 PM

QUOTE (Toasty Warrior @ Aug 29 2010, 03:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ah sweet! The voice of Saba, the White Ranger's talking sword from Power Rangers will be doing the voice of Minato, I'm excited! It's funny seeing Tony Oliver go from being a producer of Power Rangers to now voicing one of the most popular characters in Naruto.

not to mention Ulquiorra from Bleach happy.gif

#11 jason voorhees

jason voorhees

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 29 August 2010 - 09:06 PM

QUOTE (Toasty Warrior @ Aug 29 2010, 07:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

really sweet always liked that show man hes finding one job after the other

#12 Muffins?

Muffins?

Bearded Priest of Norvos

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,024 posts

Posted 30 August 2010 - 12:59 AM

Never knew that he did the voice of "Rick Hunter" cause I never watched Robotech I'm more familiar with him from Lupin The 3rd (ahhh love that anime/manga).

Edited by Muffins?, 30 August 2010 - 04:24 AM.

JLHza2T.png

#13 pharix

pharix

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 859 posts

Posted 30 August 2010 - 04:11 AM

QUOTE (Muffins? @ Aug 29 2010, 08:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Never knew that he did the voice of "Rick Hunter" cause I never watched Robotech I'm more familiar with him from Lupin The 3rd (ahhh love anime/manga).

who is that crazy guy dancin around with a blindfold?

#14 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 30 August 2010 - 05:35 PM

I don't know any of these people but oh, well. I just hope they sound cool =D

#15 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 30 August 2010 - 06:07 PM

Wow, a very interesting cast. I had a feeling Dorothy Elias-Fahn would voice a role. I thought she would play Kushina, but this will be good too.

They are finally getting some good VOs for the show.

No offense, but the english dub of Naruto was kind of lacking talent in the VO department. Some didn't sound too great either.
My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#16 Quinny52

Quinny52

Numquam Moribimur

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 634 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Sports, Gym, Martial Arts, Property

Posted 30 August 2010 - 06:38 PM

Seeing as how we're discussing VA's, since UNS2 is due out soon with a choice of dub or original japanese, I'm wondering if we know yet who'll be the English VA for Killerbee. If someone already knows and if they can let me know, that'd great.

I've got 3 potential guys who could play this role:
1st one (and most likely) would be Greg Eagles, who happens to voice both Zommari Leroux and Gantenbainne Mosqueda in the Bleach dub.

Next 2 are more like my preferences.
2nd one is Kevin Michael Richardson. This man has been in so many voice acting roles I couldn't believe it. I guarantee you've all heard this man AT LEAST once in your life. I also think he would suit the character of Bee's brother, A the Raikage.

3rd and last one is T.C. Carson, whos best known role was as Kratos in the God of War series, and also plays Mace Windu in the 'Star Wars: The Clone Wars' series and on some SW games.

If there's one thing I have learned In my short time on this Earth

Devotion should be owed not earned Only you determine what you're worth

Gustav Wood - Young Guns

#17 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 30 August 2010 - 11:54 PM

Episode 57 is out! happy.gif

#18 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 31 August 2010 - 01:26 AM

Man they're way far behind in the English dubs, they better catch up! tongue.gif

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#19 K9ofChaos

K9ofChaos

f**k the establishment! I'm a bunny!

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,102 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 05:32 PM

Is this topic going to be one where we post the latest dubbed episodes and confirmation of voice actors?

I really think there should be a topic solely dedicated to the dub for the people on here who like the dub.

Come on admins, please make one for the dub lovers (no pun intended) like with the manga chapters and the japanese episodes. shamefulcry0js.gif

Whether you need to merge all dub related topics together or change the title of this one or make an entirely new topic to put in the important topics section of konoha theater is all up to you. Just please make it happen. I'm begging you. shamefulcry0js.gif

But seriously if any of you guys think this is a good idea then let us know and hopefully will get one from the admins if one of them likes the dub. happy.gif

#20 sardns

sardns

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 307 posts

Posted 06 September 2010 - 05:02 PM

Here are some new dubbed voices! This is from the game Naruto Ultimate Ninja 3. If anyone wants, I can post another video with Hidan and Kakuzu's dubbed voices. Minato's voice is SO HAWT! nosebleed8rx.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users