• This topic is locked This topic is locked
233 replies to this topic

#201 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 05 July 2011 - 07:19 PM

Im sure I stated a few pages back in this thread it was for a new generation, or it might have been ion a diffrent thread Idk.

8c5a9c63d23baf4e9d077bf65597592bb55115a2

#202 Outou

Outou

when I'm really just a reclusive wanker

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 64 posts
  • Interests:adventures, animals, anime, art, bleach, books, clamp, creating, daydreaming, dorks, dreams, fanfiction, friends, ghibli, history, internet, jpop, jrock, literature, love, magic, manga, math, merlin, movies, music, mythology, naruto, philosophy, poetry, procrastination, psychology, reading, science, seiyuu, video games, ♪。。。

Posted 05 July 2011 - 07:31 PM

QUOTE (Manara @ Jul 6 2011, 04:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
And why would it be? I do not understand.
Has anyone explained this above and I miss? Because really in my mind there is not a specific reason to this crying be to Naruto or Sasuke. Honestly.
Of course it can be anything ... But I can not find a specific reason to be the cry of Sasuke or Naruto.
I'm not trying to be annoying. I really wanted to know your opinion. This video really interests me and I´m open for change my mind.

'kay, forget about it. And yeah, I'm sorry too. I didn't mean to be rude or anything, I just hate it when people don't motivate their answers/avoid a direct answer. I'm just this way, so... tongue.gif

And thank you for a clear, nice answer.

Ahh... I know that this is just a naїve fantasy of a hopeless fangirl, but I so with that was a cry of a newborn NaruSaku baby. :3

#203 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 08:39 PM

since im simple, i'll just keep assuming its baby naruto so i dont think so much biggrin.gif

I'll just keep reading the theories here for fun.

everything is just so complicated though @_@

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#204 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 10 July 2011 - 08:57 PM

is an Ova...of the anime...for all i care...it has no meaning whatsoever.

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

#205 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 11 July 2011 - 01:46 AM

then that tender moment between Naruto and Sakura has no meaning either strange love? mellow.gif

Edited by Phantom_999, 06 August 2011 - 04:32 AM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#206 Anguyen92

Anguyen92

Loving hockey games and Hard Rock Music

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,336 posts
  • Interests:Reading forums, and listening to hard rock/alt rock music.

Posted 11 July 2011 - 02:14 AM

^^ Well, that moment is really has significant meaning if it's canon or filler, because sakura did not ever act like that towards naruto even in peril. I mean sure she held him after he went four tails but not like that, so what does this all mean then? And how can this be filler and just say hey nothing happens out of it, we're still just buddies nothing more?

Edited by anguyen92, 11 July 2011 - 02:16 AM.

abiiisig8.jpg

whatcolor_iswhite.jpg

#207 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 11 July 2011 - 03:34 AM

QUOTE (anguyen92 @ Jul 11 2011, 03:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
^^ Well, that moment is really has significant meaning if it's canon or filler, because sakura did not ever act like that towards naruto even in peril. I mean sure she held him after he went four tails but not like that, so what does this all mean then? And how can this be filler and just say hey nothing happens out of it, we're still just buddies nothing more?

well she thought he died of course shes gonna shed lotsa tears XD im sure she would have done that if she thought he died after he turned 4 tails too.

#208 Anguyen92

Anguyen92

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,336 posts

Posted 11 July 2011 - 03:45 AM

^^ Well maybe ,but that's besides the point, I just think that it's something big, like why would they make it? Just for speculation purposes only? Just to screw around with us? Fanservice? Who knows.

abiiisig8.jpg

whatcolor_iswhite.jpg

#209 jworks

jworks

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 11 July 2011 - 05:00 AM

QUOTE (Manara @ Jul 5 2011, 08:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Y'all are just kidding, right?
Of course the baby cry means something!
and has nothing to do with the birth of Sasuke or Naruto. pinch.gif

Well the baby cry at the end was undoubtedly put there as a cliffhanger, something to ponder. I mean, it came seconds before the video ended and it kind of all led up to it. Very mysterious indeed and I'm sure it was supposed to mean something, or rather it was put there so that we could, as fans speculate what it would mean. I'm sure of this and that they wouldn't place it there, so dramatically, for no reason.

Now, I don't think it is the birth of Sasuke or Naruto but I think it is just as nonsensical to say it has nothing to do with them. I think maybe it could be a foreshadow of a new generation like you said, but not only that. I think maybe a new generation in terms of Sasuke's offspring or even naruto's (maybe their two kids are doomed to battle it out like they have). I get the strong feeling that it is Sasuke's child because where was the baby cry found? in Sasuke's sharingan!

I don't know it is all speculation and I enjoy other's ideas. I don't get it when someone comes into a discussion like this and says "it doesn't matter" or "it's just an OVA". What is this forum, this entire website, if we don't discuss things? Why are you even here if you would rather put down the idea of open discussion than say something interesting or worthwhile.?

#210 Darth Krypt

Darth Krypt

Sith Lord

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 11 July 2011 - 07:38 AM

If it's Sasuke's child then who's the mother? The closest answer would be Karin but after what happened during Danzou's fight, its abit hard for that to happen. Its quite difficult to picture Sasuke accepting a girl before his obsession with revenge is solved. And if it is resolved then most probably there won't be any conflict with Naruto anymore so the suggestion of Naruto and Sasuke's offsprings continuing the fight don't hold much water. Blame it on Sasuke for being asexual! That baby cry was abit random and its hard to find a meaning to it. I'm sure the studio didn't insert it just for fun but I can't really think of anything. huh.gif

Edited by Darth Krypt, 11 July 2011 - 07:39 AM.

DK

PgkbwAs.png

#211 K9ofChaos

K9ofChaos

f**k the establishment! I'm a bunny!

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,102 posts

Posted 11 July 2011 - 08:45 PM

I'm just gonna go with the baby cry being from the newborn baby of Naruto and Sakura or something like that.

I could be wrong but this theory is less complicated and would further support are pairing if this OVA music video contains any foreshadowing on Kishimoto's part.

#212 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 11 July 2011 - 10:49 PM

QUOTE (K9ofChaos @ Jul 11 2011, 09:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm just gonna go with the baby cry being from the newborn baby of Naruto and Sakura or something like that.

I could be wrong but this theory is less complicated and would further support are pairing if this OVA music video contains any foreshadowing on Kishimoto's part.

ill go with this also. i think its any type of newborn baby actually XD

#213 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 11:09 PM

but if that's the case then why didn't they have the baby cry when Sakura was hugging Naruto mellow.gif that looked sexual, burying her face on his exposed chest *pfft* woot.gif a_dance.gif

Edited by Phantom_999, 13 July 2011 - 11:31 PM.

#214 Anguyen92

Anguyen92

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,336 posts

Posted 14 July 2011 - 12:08 AM

^^ Because, that would foreshadow way too much and people would assume and that the haters would pretty much throw their bottles at the computer screen.

abiiisig8.jpg

whatcolor_iswhite.jpg

#215 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 06 August 2011 - 04:33 AM

THAT and TORCH their computers in rage rolleyes.gif

#216 Anguyen92

Anguyen92

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,336 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 10:47 PM

All righty then, any new info on what does this all mean? Because despite whatever setbacks there was to our pairings, this was a huge moment and they can't just put it there for no reason, right?

abiiisig8.jpg

whatcolor_iswhite.jpg

#217 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 11:10 PM

Fair enough because if was to promote sales I think the rest would've done it alone headscratch.gif

#218 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 12:19 AM

QUOTE (anguyen92 @ Jul 13 2011, 04:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
^^ Because, that would foreshadow way too much and people would assume and that the haters would pretty much throw their bottles at the computer screen.

I'm afraid you're wrong with how obvious Kishi had made the NS development in the manga. Kishi can have Naruto and Sakura kiss and the opposite fandoms will still not believe that the pairing is canon, they can get married, have kids and they still wouldn't believe it. Look at Ranma 1/2 it was obvious from the first chapter that it was going to be Ranma and Akane the canon pairing and yet the fans deny it till no end and to this day they are still denying it and bashing Akane like there's no tomorrow.

It doesn't matter how many hints Kishi will give to NS other fandoms will brush it off and still wait for their pairings to become canon.
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#219 Anguyen92

Anguyen92

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,336 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 12:45 AM

Wow, are you serious bro? So when all of this is said and done, the other fanbase won't just accept it and still hope that their pairings will happen, even if the series ends? Well, at least, we still have each other to talk to.

Edited by anguyen92, 10 August 2011 - 12:47 AM.

abiiisig8.jpg

whatcolor_iswhite.jpg

#220 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 02:53 AM

The baby crying is a real head scratcher. I mean, the OVA is a pretty reasonable outcome of a Sasuke and Naruto fight. Then they throw that in??? No one is watching the end thinking "You know what this needs? More crying baby!" (Or more cowbell!)

My first thought was that it was not about an actual baby born to someone, now or in the future, but a reference to a new generation. That somehow the outcome of their fight perpetuates a larger struggle. Look at the way Sasuke smiles... it's not a happy, "I'm free from all this" smile. It's a creepy, mean sort of smile. Then Kabuto and Madara leave without caring if Sasuke bleeds to death or if Naruto's dead or alive. There must be some other goal than those two killing each other.

So I was thinking about Madara and how he accepted his defeat against the first Hokage, only to bide his time and strike again when the time was right. What if Sasuke became another Madara, choosing to loose the battle in hopes of later winning the war? And the baby crying was a mark of his fight surviving to the next generation?

Or, then again, what if the baby crying signifies the sealing of the kyuubi into Naruto as an infant...and that just as Madara was thwarted with upon Naruto's birth and subsequent sealing, somehow Sasuke has prevented Madara from getting a hold of the kyuubi in their adult generation. Has anyone checked to see if the baby crying is the same from the anime of Naruto crying as a baby? (Or is it just images shown so far, without sound? Can't remember.) And maybe Sasuke's mean smile is aimed at Madara/Kabuto, and that's why they walk away, giving him up as a lost cause....

Just some thoughts that have been knocking around in my head for a while.... biggrin.gif

Standard disclaimer: I know this is an OVA, and therefore outside canon, but the baby crying is perplexing when the rest of the thing is so plausible. Make me wonder if the animators have some inside information when designing it. So that their OVA will jibe with canon when it becomes canon!

Edited by tricksie, 10 August 2011 - 02:57 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users