• Please log in to reply
2011 replies to this topic

#1961 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 14 January 2016 - 03:13 AM

What did you think of the Bengals-Steelers ending?

There is a reason they are called the Bungles. I agree with some of what Foolish said, but that doesn't change the fact that the had the ball on the Pittsburgh 20 with a minute and a half to go and the lead. The only have to do one thing: don't turn the ball over and on the first play Hill fumbles.

And even then Pittsburgh had the ball for what looked like a 60 yarder with 22 seconds and no timeouts, so Burfict tries to kill Brown. Burfict made no effort whatsoever to avoid Brown and when you cultivate the rep he has, especially in that game, you aren't getting the benefit of the doubt. Then Jones adds to that by pushing the ref. Can't touch the ref.

Never seen anyone lose that way. I felt terrible for McCarron because he wasn't good, but when they needed he and Green came through only to get robbed because others on the teamlacked self-control.

Feel bad for Walsh as well. He's the reason they had points and its unfortunate he misses the shortest one. There is a chance it's not needed it Peterson doesn't fumble.

#1962 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,038 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 14 January 2016 - 04:11 AM

There is a reason they are called the Bungles. I agree with some of what Foolish said, but that doesn't change the fact that the had the ball on the Pittsburgh 20 with a minute and a half to go and the lead. The only have to do one thing: don't turn the ball over and on the first play Hill fumbles.

And even then Pittsburgh had the ball for what looked like a 60 yarder with 22 seconds and no timeouts, so Burfict tries to kill Brown. Burfict made no effort whatsoever to avoid Brown and when you cultivate the rep he has, especially in that game, you aren't getting the benefit of the doubt. Then Jones adds to that by pushing the ref. Can't touch the ref.

Never seen anyone lose that way. I felt terrible for McCarron because he wasn't good, but when they needed he and Green came through only to get robbed because others on the teamlacked self-control.

Feel bad for Walsh as well. He's the reason they had points and its unfortunate he misses the shortest one. There is a chance it's not needed it Peterson doesn't fumble.

That missed kick reminded me of Ace Ventura.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#1963 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 17 January 2016 - 03:07 AM

2 more!!! #PatriotsNation

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#1964 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 17 January 2016 - 04:37 AM

THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST PLAYOFF GAMES IVE EVER SEEN

EXL5X4B.png

"I am the One-Eyed King."

#1965 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 25 January 2016 - 02:25 AM

peyton > brady.  :lulz:

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#1966 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 25 January 2016 - 03:02 AM

^STOP IT.

Although it does give me pleasure to see Jordan salty :fu:

Anyways, Lord Brady did this on purpose. He is venerable, and thus wished his friend Peyton to have an opportunity to go out in a blaze of glory. Hopefully Peyton beats Sham Newton.

EXL5X4B.png

#1967 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 25 January 2016 - 04:12 AM

I going to be honest here. I'm okay with us not going to overtime with that 2-point conversion and winning it. After seeing what Panthers have done to Seahawks and Cardinals in the playoffs, Peyton will retire 1-3 in the Super Bowl, easily. Tom would be 4-3 if he went to this one. Patriots had 15 different o-lines this year. Setting a big new record. They'll fix their o-line and be easily the best in the AFC next year.

2XtVwF6.png

#1968 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 25 January 2016 - 05:07 AM

At last, Super Bowl 50 means something.

#1969 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts

Posted 25 January 2016 - 05:29 AM

I hope Denver wins. Lord Brady's sacrifice wouldn't have been in vain.

EXL5X4B.png

#1970 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 25 January 2016 - 05:37 AM

I hope Denver wins. Lord Brady's sacrifice wouldn't have been in vain.

Why are you calling him Lord Brady?

2XtVwF6.png

#1971 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts

Posted 25 January 2016 - 05:54 AM

Why are you calling him Lord Brady?

Because I'm a bigger Brady fan than you are.

EXL5X4B.png

#1972 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 25 January 2016 - 06:21 AM

^STOP IT.

Although it does give me pleasure to see Jordan salty :fu:

Anyways, Lord Brady did this on purpose. He is venerable, and thus wished his friend Peyton to have an opportunity to go out in a blaze of glory. Hopefully Peyton beats Sham Newton.

yeah, lord brady threw two interceptions on purpose. lol

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#1973 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 25 January 2016 - 08:35 AM

Because I'm a bigger Brady fan than you are.

Heck no.

2XtVwF6.png

#1974 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts

Posted 25 January 2016 - 05:49 PM

yeah, lord brady threw two interceptions on purpose. lol

Do not question Lord Brady, peasant. :fu:

Heck no.

It's true :umm:

EXL5X4B.png

#1975 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 25 January 2016 - 07:47 PM

It's true :umm:

If Brady told you not to date a girl for another 10 years, would you do it?

2XtVwF6.png

#1976 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts

Posted 07 February 2016 - 06:53 PM

Greatest holiday in the world!

EXL5X4B.png

#1977 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 07 February 2016 - 07:04 PM

Finally, a win-win match.

#1978 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,038 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 07 February 2016 - 07:42 PM

My favorite holiday is March Madness. Also off topic but what's your reaction to Louisville's post season ban? My reaction is.... look at my sign.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#1979 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts

Posted 08 February 2016 - 04:40 AM

YES!

EXL5X4B.png

#1980 Lid

Lid

Notorious

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,660 posts
  • Interests:Movies, sports and anime/manga.

Posted 08 February 2016 - 04:44 AM

Congrats to Peyton on that second ring. I had picked the Panthers to win, but seeing Manning hold that Lombardi with a smile on his face, can't beat that man.

With all that said, this was far from my favorite Super Bowl. I understand that this was a defensive struggle and that's the way the game goes sometimes, but I prefer something like the Steelers vs Cardinals Super Bowl from a few years ago to this.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users