• Please log in to reply
5160 replies to this topic

#61 Vyse

Vyse

Team F.U.T.A. Viking King

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:My interests? Well, I do enjoy most manga and anime, but I think that's a given. I also enjoy comic books and videogames, so I guess I'm kinda geeky there. But hey, I do other stuff. I like to go out and party, but I do not like drinks served in a femvase (damn fruity stuff... ew), so good ol' beer is my mate. So yeah, I'm also a psychology student, so your mind interests me.

Posted 15 November 2007 - 10:35 PM

I hate the chicken teddy with the Ichigo complex... She's troublesome!
Nova is cool though. He's like a second Chad, only cuddly!

#62 Tohno Shiki

Tohno Shiki

Shota of Mistress

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 600 posts
  • Interests:I am the bone of my Anime<br /><br />Marathoning is my body, and coffee is my blood<br /><br />I have watched over a thousand series<br /><br />Unknown to sleep<br /><br />Nor known to society<br /><br />Have withstood migraines to watch many episodes<br /><br />Waiting for the new season's arrival<br /><br />I have no regrets, this is the only path<br /><br />My whole life was Unlimited Anime Works

Posted 15 November 2007 - 10:38 PM

My sentiments exactly.

Nova = more bishi Chad
Ririn = annoying Ichigo fangirl
Claude (?) = ...No opinion. I just try to ignore him.

#63 SakuNaruLover

SakuNaruLover

Don't fear the darkness

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,702 posts
  • Interests:Hobbies: Gaming, reading manga, watching anime, playing games, reading fanfics, writing fanfics and my own stories, talking with my friends.<br /><br />Manga: <br />-naruto <br />-bleach<br />-clannad<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br /><br />Anime: <br />-naruto<br />-naruto shippuden<br />-bleach <br />-shakugan no shana<br />-shakugan no shana second<br />-clannad<br />-kanon<br />-air<br />-zero no tsukaima<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br />-code geass<br />-code geass r2<br />-gundam wing<br />-gundam 00<br />-melancholy of suzumiya haruhi<br />-hayate no gotoku

Posted 15 November 2007 - 10:47 PM

Haha lol
Yeah Nova is the only one I can stand of those 3 as well
I am neither good nor evil, I am awake yet I dream

#64 Dormin

Dormin

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 669 posts

Posted 17 November 2007 - 10:42 PM

Well let's add some blood to the topic...

I too went after the hype and tried to see what's the big deal about bleach with low expectation of the series. ofc I expected to be suprised because that's what happnes to me most of the time.

But what do you know... I watched a few ep (about ten I think) with every day I watched less and less ep and I found it just as the standerd, normal shonen anime...

After some time I decided to see the fabled soul society arc. and again... I was boerd.

SO im just asking all of you who love bleach, what makes you love bleach so much? what makes it stand out from the rest of the animes out there? Its not a bleach bash just a question that came out of curiosty...

Made by Vongola10th

"Someone shoot me..." - Kyon, cheerful as always

#65 SakuNaruLover

SakuNaruLover

Don't fear the darkness

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,702 posts
  • Interests:Hobbies: Gaming, reading manga, watching anime, playing games, reading fanfics, writing fanfics and my own stories, talking with my friends.<br /><br />Manga: <br />-naruto <br />-bleach<br />-clannad<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br /><br />Anime: <br />-naruto<br />-naruto shippuden<br />-bleach <br />-shakugan no shana<br />-shakugan no shana second<br />-clannad<br />-kanon<br />-air<br />-zero no tsukaima<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br />-code geass<br />-code geass r2<br />-gundam wing<br />-gundam 00<br />-melancholy of suzumiya haruhi<br />-hayate no gotoku

Posted 20 November 2007 - 03:08 PM

Yay, Hanataro is back a_dance.gif

#66 Tohno Shiki

Tohno Shiki

Shota of Mistress

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 600 posts
  • Interests:I am the bone of my Anime<br /><br />Marathoning is my body, and coffee is my blood<br /><br />I have watched over a thousand series<br /><br />Unknown to sleep<br /><br />Nor known to society<br /><br />Have withstood migraines to watch many episodes<br /><br />Waiting for the new season's arrival<br /><br />I have no regrets, this is the only path<br /><br />My whole life was Unlimited Anime Works

Posted 22 November 2007 - 08:35 AM

I knew it.

The one likeable filler OC doesn't stay on.

Instead, we get these three annoying stuffed animals.

What is wrong with these people...

Oh well, at least he's not dead.

#67 SakuNaruLover

SakuNaruLover

Don't fear the darkness

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,702 posts

Posted 22 November 2007 - 02:54 PM

We'll probably never see him again though tongue.gif

#68 Suzumiya Haruhi

Suzumiya Haruhi

Brigade Chief

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 54 posts

Posted 22 November 2007 - 06:22 PM

QUOTE (Dormin @ Nov 17 2007, 04:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well let's add some blood to the topic...

I too went after the hype and tried to see what's the big deal about bleach with low expectation of the series. ofc I expected to be suprised because that's what happnes to me most of the time.

But what do you know... I watched a few ep (about ten I think) with every day I watched less and less ep and I found it just as the standerd, normal shonen anime...

After some time I decided to see the fabled soul society arc. and again... I was boerd.

SO im just asking all of you who love bleach, what makes you love bleach so much? what makes it stand out from the rest of the animes out there? Its not a bleach bash just a question that came out of curiosty...

Well, I like Bleach because of the characters. TBH, they do not get shoved off as much as the ones in Naruto do. Plus, Bleach is hilarious. :thumbs: (Especially the little omakes.)

The manga is better than the anime too. I recommend you read it.

I am also IchiRuki-obsessed, so that keeps me going as well. The art is really good, and, especially in the manga, there are many little details that just add to whole picture.

Well, that is why Bleach is my favorite manga/anime EVER. It's not for everyone though.

So what makes Bleach stand out in my eyes are: the characters, the humor, the art, and of course, the action! happy.gif
avatar by highside sig by animebaby

#69 SakuNaruLover

SakuNaruLover

Don't fear the darkness

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,702 posts

Posted 22 November 2007 - 07:56 PM

QUOTE (Suzumiya Haruhi @ Nov 22 2007, 07:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well, I like Bleach because of the characters. TBH, they do not get shoved off as much as the ones in Naruto do. Plus, Bleach is hilarious. :thumbs: (Especially the little omakes.)

The manga is better than the anime too. I recommend you read it.

I am also IchiRuki-obsessed, so that keeps me going as well. The art is really good, and, especially in the manga, there are many little details that just add to whole picture.

Well, that is why Bleach is my favorite manga/anime EVER. It's not for everyone though.

So what makes Bleach stand out in my eyes are: the characters, the humor, the art, and of course, the action! happy.gif

I agree with you happy.gif
The characters, the humor and the action are really good. And the art is very good most of the time as well. And yeah, the manga is better than the anime, although the anime sometimes does a great job with the action happy.gif

Ichiruki is my favourite pairing too. It reminds me of NaruSaku sometimes for some reason tongue.gif

#70 Vyse

Vyse

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:My interests? Well, I do enjoy most manga and anime, but I think that's a given. I also enjoy comic books and videogames, so I guess I'm kinda geeky there. But hey, I do other stuff. I like to go out and party, but I do not like drinks served in a femvase (damn fruity stuff... ew), so good ol' beer is my mate. So yeah, I'm also a psychology student, so your mind interests me.

Posted 23 November 2007 - 01:30 AM

Haha.. Renji wants to mod Zabimaru at once! Best shinigami cup in a while. The whole "I'm Gin-sensei and I'll teach you everything you already know" thing was getting old!

And Rukia fell for Bishiedo didn't she? Oh well, at least they know where they have him now. Maybe he'll turn into an annoying doll and return to earth with them?

#71 Vyse

Vyse

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts

Posted 24 November 2007 - 05:06 PM

*handseals* Bump thread no jutsu!

Damn, this weeks chapter made me remember just how cool Byakuya is! That pumpkin evil guy is in a tight spot now... with his creepy remote control eyes and pumpkin ass!

#72 Miss Soupy

Miss Soupy

Queen of Fluff

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,000 posts

Posted 24 November 2007 - 10:09 PM

BYAKUYA IS AMAZING

that is all.

#73 Suzumiya Haruhi

Suzumiya Haruhi

Brigade Chief

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 54 posts

Posted 24 November 2007 - 10:12 PM

Did anyone else notice that Rukia's cheek wound is gone? She does not look nearly as bad as she did when she fell unconscious...

#74 Vyse

Vyse

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts

Posted 24 November 2007 - 10:14 PM

At the moment, he has fscked himself up worse than his enemy, who hasn't even tried to hit him yet... but I guess it's not the pumpkin style of doing it. Why did Rukia's eyes open even though he controlled her body though? Did he transfer part of himself into her head and needed her eyes? But I'm ready for some bankai action now, and Zaraki in the next chapter plz!

#75 Suzumiya Haruhi

Suzumiya Haruhi

Brigade Chief

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 54 posts

Posted 24 November 2007 - 10:57 PM

Rukia's eyes were always open.

#76 Tohno Shiki

Tohno Shiki

Shota of Mistress

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 600 posts

Posted 24 November 2007 - 11:51 PM

Byakuya is bishiest ;3

And he kicks soooooooo much butt. I loved the chapter!

#77 Vyse

Vyse

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts

Posted 25 November 2007 - 12:48 AM

Squall must now fight Miss Soupy to the death over Byakuya!

#78 Miss Soupy

Miss Soupy

Queen of Fluff

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,000 posts

Posted 25 November 2007 - 01:28 AM

i have my bishies to fight for me X3

Well saw the new ep, and I'm glad they didnt kill off filler bishie! Also, the shinigami cup was great XD they actually used one of kubo's comics, which was just hilarious..actually all of them are really funny, but its nice to see them used!

Kinda sad they changed Ulquiorra saying Orihime looked good in her outfit tho..just saying 'this is unexpected' doesn't give the same effect XD;; oh well, i look forward to the Ulqui and NoiNoi interaction... UlquiHime <3

#79 Tohno Shiki

Tohno Shiki

Shota of Mistress

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 600 posts

Posted 25 November 2007 - 04:41 AM

*Fights off army of bishis*

UlquiHime is ftw. ;3

#80 Wilson

Wilson

My burden...my life.....

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,646 posts
  • Interests:Lol, er, Manga, Anime, games and stuff. <br /><br />Also, writer in fanfiction.net. Go by the name weixuan18.

Posted 25 November 2007 - 06:26 AM

Lol, he won way too easily. No fun. tongue.gif
You try to know everything , yet in the end, you truly understand nothing ....
Wilson's fanfic account : weixuan18

Witness teh awesomness that is Deidara Lover!!! <3

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users