#81 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 01 May 2017 - 09:57 PM

Why what's there to be hyped about.

Don't be modest. Boruto and his soon to be new friend is going to unfold great unique storytelling!

#82 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 01 May 2017 - 10:00 PM

Sorry but that's what the ending did to me and I'm sure I'm not the only one. If I had the time and drawing skills needed I would be better than the crap we've been getting mine would be what if stories. My way a story involes a crossover with hellraiser and tricking sasuke and hinata into opening the box and giving them to pinhead.

Excessive brutality should be labeled on the story.

Don't be modest. Boruto and his soon to be new friend is going to unfold great unique storytelling!

Ah yeah. Probably Sumire is going to be introduced in the next chapter of Boruto. I'm already imagining the increase of steam in the shipping department.

Edited by T XD, 01 May 2017 - 10:03 PM.

#83 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 01 May 2017 - 10:09 PM

Wait I thought that it the end of this month because the idiots released their chapters on the last week of the month and in April that was Golden Week?

#84 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 01 May 2017 - 10:10 PM

Well we will get it this week. Rejoice!

#85 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 01 May 2017 - 10:14 PM

Wait so is this month's chapter or are there going to be two chapter this month.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 01 May 2017 - 10:14 PM.

#86 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 01 May 2017 - 10:18 PM

Really nothing else but Boruto I'm more interested in what's happening in fairy tail and one piece right now.

#87 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 01 May 2017 - 10:20 PM

Excessive brutality should be labeled on the story.Ah yeah. Probably Sumire is going to be introduced in the next chapter of Boruto. I'm already imagining the increase of steam in the shipping department.

Ya as a warning so no one can say I didn't. Besides hinata and Sasuke deserve it.

Edited by VanitasDS76491, 01 May 2017 - 10:21 PM.

#88 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 01 May 2017 - 10:20 PM

If they introduce the clone I call BS. There is nothing in that chapter that hints at the sudden introduction of Sumire. They already have to establish that Bolt and Richie Rich don't like each other. Having to introduce the clone will derail a plot that is already uninteresting.

#89 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts

Posted 01 May 2017 - 10:22 PM

If they introduce the clone I call BS. There is nothing in that chapter that hints at the sudden introduction of Sumire. They already have to establish that Bolt and Richie Rich don't like each other. Having to introduce the clone will derail a plot that is already uninteresting.

That hasn't stopped them before like with sasuke taking up 80% of the series.

#90 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 01 May 2017 - 11:46 PM

The way I see it if the so called great and true fans that Pro-enders say they are think that this is okay for Sarada or say its just how Japan does things, well to me guys it simple shows that Pro-enders just don't respect woman. They like woman that do as they are told as all pro-enders love Hinata as she has no guts to stand up to Naruto or tell him off for the bull crap that he does.

So why should this be any different, to a pro-ender that is the girls only job in the new Bolt manga to look sexy and shut up and do as a man says. to a pro-ender they has no option or any say it what they do and let's not forget that they also like sweet girls, its why I like other writers that say they can't stand sweet girls like Hinata and like the more tomboy like girls  like Sakura, Videl and so on.

I just think that fans from the West mainly ones who think sweet is better want Japan to stick with sweet girls and then get the hero cause in their odd minds they earn the right as they never once done anything wrong to as one NH fan said "Nothing wrong to their man."

And that is something I hate so much that it makes me want to punch something when someone says that, or another one saying that a girl can never move on from a man but a guy can move one from a girl. Trust me seen this a lot.

As for who Bolt will end up with, I don't give a damn what I would love if he dies a painful death along with everyone else is that a litt mean yes but really everyone in Naruto needs to die and then go to hell.

You gotta remember a lot of those fans have been sexualizing twelve year olds since they started watching the anime. They worshiped hinata for 10 years because of big kittens and her submissive devotional personality, while they hating Sakura for her small breast and her aggressive personality.  Again even when they were first introduced as twelve years olds.

So them sexualizing the girls of the next generation is nothing unexpected or new.

As for the "It's Japan" argument. I'd like to point out that for awhile Salad did have incredibly short shorts on in both poster and the manga after the first promotional poster was revealed for the manga drawn by the pedophile. Which means that the addition of those short was an appeasement to the negative reaction to her outfit. In short:"Even Japan thinks her outfit is inappropriate."

As for the western obsession with the "sweet" girls. I talked about that before.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 02 May 2017 - 12:02 AM.

#91 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts

Posted 01 May 2017 - 11:50 PM

You gotta remember a lot of those fans have been sexualizing twelve year olds since they started watching the anime. They worshiped hinata for 10 years because of big kittens and her submissive devotional personality, while they hatting Sakura for her small breast and her aggressive personality.  Again even when they were first introduced as twelve years olds.

So them sexualizing the girls of the next generation is nothing unexpected or new.

As for the "It's Japan" argument. I'd like to point out that for awhile Salad did have incredibly short shorts on in both poster and the manga after the first promotional poster was revealed for the manga drawn by the pedophile. Which means that the addition of those short was an appeasement to the negative reaction to her outfit. In short:"Even Japan thinks her outfit is inappropriate."

As for the western obsession with the "sweet" girls. I talked about that before.

You know it's sad when rikku and Yuna outfits the main ones from final fantasy x-2 are more appropriate then Sarada's current outfit.

#92 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 02 May 2017 - 01:39 AM

I still think you guys are overacting on this dress but w.e

People are allowed to be upset and vent, you don't rule this thread.

ナルサク

#93 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 02 May 2017 - 02:32 AM

Yeah, I think majority of them has complained. Can you really blame them?

#94 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 02 May 2017 - 05:12 AM

I just found out that these kids are actually 6-7 years. At least according to the novel. Also, it appears that the villain is the greatest family clan.

#95 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 908 posts

Posted 02 May 2017 - 06:58 AM

Also, it appears that the villain is the greatest family clan.

"the greatest family clan"?

#96 DeathGodMack

DeathGodMack

Death God

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,515 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku
    LelouchxKallen
    LelouchxShirley
    IchiHime
    Touken
    Taichi/Sora
    SakuHina
    ShikaTema
    NaLu
    Luffy x Nami
    KorraXAssami
    Maka x Soul
    Tai x Kari
    SakuIno

Posted 02 May 2017 - 09:32 AM

People are allowed to be upset and vent, you don't rule this thread.

I never said you couldn't talk about the dress just that i think your overreacting. I don't know how my stating my opinion is trying to rule the thread? 

Posted Image

#97 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 02 May 2017 - 09:50 AM

*Looks at spoilers for manga*

So about being unique, Kishi...

#98 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 02 May 2017 - 12:58 PM

Oh right they are 6 years old. It was mentioned in episode 2 by the repeater that the war ended 10 years ago, which I did put in the summary. But I eventually thought it was a mis-translation since these kids act and look more like Naruto's 12 year olds then anyone younger. Also since they are wearing the same damn clothes that they wear in the manga when they are genin instead of something that denotes they are younger then in the manga. So these people are so lazy and incompetent that they actual managed to confuse their entire audience into believe their cast is actually twice the age they are suppose to be, and people question if SP are idiots or not. Also isn't mitsuk/cups suppose to be a new transfer student right before they graduate? Either they have spent 6 years together which really removes that newness, or this is another retcon. Also Salad was 11 when the gaiden happened. Also So Now Naruto will have been hokage for 6 years by the time of the movie, and he will have still done nothing.

Also doesn't that mean that the proenders are now sexualizing 6 years olds?

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 02 May 2017 - 02:17 PM.

#99 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 02 May 2017 - 01:01 PM

Oh right they are 6 years old. It was mentioned in episode 2 by the repeater that the war ended 10 years ago, which I did put in the summary. But I eventually thought it was a mis-translation since these kids act and look more like Naruto's 12 year olds then anyone younger. Also since they are wearing the same damn clothes that they wear in the manga when they are genin instead of something that denote that they are younger then in the manga. So these people are so lazy and incompetent that they actual managed to confuse their entire audience into believe their cast is actually twice the age they are suppose to be, and people question if SP are idiots or not. also isn't mitsuk/cups suppose to be a new transfer student right before they graduate? Either they have spent 6 years together which really removes that newness, or this is another retcon. Also Salad was 11 when the gaiden happened. Also So Now Naruto will have been hokage for 6 years by the time of the movie, and he will have still done nothing.

Do six years old act this way? Why is that many don't know the age mindset correctly?

#100 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 02 May 2017 - 01:04 PM

Do six years old act this way? Why is that many don't know the age mindset correctly?

They should be 7-8 years old. That's the age of elementary school in japan which I think would based the entry age of academy ninja.

They should follow the last flashback, I think that's an age for a 7 years old.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users