• This topic is locked This topic is locked
39 replies to this topic

#1 Hopestar

Hopestar

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,178 posts
  • Interests:Food: Asian (specifically Japanese)
    Religion: Christian
    Sports: Golf, Tennis, Rowing/Crew
    Hobbies: Finance, Politics, Books, Fine dining, video games
    Music: Rock

Posted 21 October 2007 - 05:02 PM

We have all this talk of how not compatible Sakura and Sasuke are! Also, we always brag on how good Naruto and Sakurra would be if they are paired up. However we dont get into detail how well they match together too much. So how compatible are they?

Naruto's birthday is on October 10, therefore making him a Libra and Sakura's on March 28 making her a Aries.

Libra & Aries

When Aries and Libra come together in a love affair, the inherent polarity of the Zodiac is invoked. Aries and Libra are directly opposite one another in the Zodiac -- 180 degrees apart. Each Sign possesses qualities that the other lacks; combined with Libra's natural yen for harmony, this can be a relationship that enjoys great balance. Aries is the Sign of Self while Libra is the Sign of Partnership, and the differences continue: Aries is impulsive, excitable and ready to jump right into something new and exciting, while Libra is indecisive, peace-loving and prefers a calm, smooth approach. Aries can learn from Libra that their own way isn't necessarily the best way.

These two Signs share the great sexual attraction common to all Signs opposite in polarity. At the same time, though this pair's connection is amazing when it's good, it can be extremely challenging when it's bad. All polarities have energies that tend to tangle or knot if understandings can't be reached. As a combination, Aries and Libra are well-balanced. Charming, cultured Libra can teach brash Aries something about style. Libra prizes harmony in a relationship and will go to great lengths to maintain it. Aries is very decisive and can teach indecisive Libra about relying on intuition for answers.

Aries is ruled by the Planet Mars and Libra is ruled by the Planet Venus. This is a great match, as these are the Planets of Passion and Love, respectively. Venus and Mars go well together as they're the two sides of the love relationship coin. They're universally recognized as male and female and this relationship is a good balance of masculine and feminine energy. Venus is about the beauty of romance while Mars is about the passion of romance. What a good combination!

Aries is a Fire Sign and Libra is an Air Sign. Air fuels Fire and helps it grow and spread. Aries can have a very positive effect on Libra's growth, ideas and progress; Aries can help Libra put their ideas into action. Working together can be challenging at times, however, due to their polarity. Aries's fast-paced, impetuous approach to projects may conflict with Libra's more balanced, intellectual approach. However, both Signs have wide-ranging interests, and at the end of a long, active day, Aries can come home full of interesting stories to tell the more cerebral Libra!

Aries and Libra are both Cardinal Signs. They both have a lot of initiative -- but lack in follow-through. They both tend to start things they're never going to finish, whether it's a job, a project, a relationship ... Aries will appear to be the leader because of their energy and forceful nature, but Libra leads from an intellectual standpoint. Both Signs want to be in charge, but Aries uses force and sometimes intimidation to get what they want while Libra uses charm and sometimes manipulation. Compromise is essential to this relationship's health. Diplomatic Libra has a much easier time with compromise than does Aries, who strongly dislikes yielding to another person, viewing it as submission. Libra may have to give in more often to Aries's wishes in order to keep the peace that they so cherish.

What's the best aspect of the Aries-Libra relationship? The harmony resulting from the union of Venus and Mars. The balance between self and other represented by this polarity is a great learning experience for both Signs. Each brings to the relationship what the other is missing, making for a wonderful balance.

This based on their zodiac signs and there's more into it so what do you all say?
[FONT=Times][SIZE=7][COLOR=blue]
Let light be our guide towards victory
Whenever there's despair there's a darkness, whenever there's hope there's a light and it's up to us to bring in that light.

#2 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 21 October 2007 - 05:16 PM

QUOTE (Hopestar @ Oct 21 2007, 01:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Aries is ruled by the Planet Mars and Libra is ruled by the Planet Venus. This is a great match, as these are the Planets of Passion and Love, respectively. Venus and Mars go well together as they're the two sides of the love relationship coin. They're universally recognized as male and female and this relationship is a good balance of masculine and feminine energy. Venus is about the beauty of romance while Mars is about the passion of romance. What a good combination!

What's the best aspect of the Aries-Libra relationship? The harmony resulting from the union of Venus and Mars. The balance between self and other represented by this polarity is a great learning experience for both Signs. Each brings to the relationship what the other is missing, making for a wonderful balance.

Kishimoto knew exactly what he was doing when he gave Naruto and Sakura these very specific birthdays wink.gif

NaruSaku confirmed. Case closed >D

#3 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,842 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 21 October 2007 - 06:36 PM

oooooooooooooooooooo,

Kudos Hopestar!!! Using the Zodiac signs and from the looks of it, NaruSaku is going to be canon after all. biggrin.gif

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#4 Sakura~Kitsune

Sakura~Kitsune

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,486 posts
  • Location:The Forgotten Borough formerly known as Staten Island!
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Roleplaying, Magical Girls, Anime/Manga, Video Games, Music, Friends/Family, and Food!

Posted 21 October 2007 - 06:46 PM

Whooooaa~

I totally forgot about the Astrological Signs and when they deal with pairings! (I haven't seen many romances start due to Astrological References/Personals for some time now!) Looking at all of that, it seems that NaruSaku has been completely confirmed! >=3 a_dance.gif

Kudos to you, Hopestar! :thumbs:
tumblr_n9ki6ltPXZ1qai1u2o1_500.gif

No matter how dark it is, you’re not alone you know?

The moonlight is shining on us

#5 SakuNaruLover

SakuNaruLover

Don't fear the darkness

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,702 posts
  • Interests:Hobbies: Gaming, reading manga, watching anime, playing games, reading fanfics, writing fanfics and my own stories, talking with my friends.<br /><br />Manga: <br />-naruto <br />-bleach<br />-clannad<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br /><br />Anime: <br />-naruto<br />-naruto shippuden<br />-bleach <br />-shakugan no shana<br />-shakugan no shana second<br />-clannad<br />-kanon<br />-air<br />-zero no tsukaima<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br />-code geass<br />-code geass r2<br />-gundam wing<br />-gundam 00<br />-melancholy of suzumiya haruhi<br />-hayate no gotoku

Posted 21 October 2007 - 07:08 PM

Wow, nice find tongue.gif
This is it, NaruSaku has been comfirmed people a_dance.gif XD
I am neither good nor evil, I am awake yet I dream

#6 pal2002

pal2002

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 21 October 2007 - 07:26 PM

QUOTE (Hopestar @ Oct 21 2007, 10:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
We have all this talk of how not compatible Sakura and Sasuke are! Also, we always brag on how good Naruto and Sakurra would be if they are paired up. However we dont get into detail how well they match together too much. So how compatible are they?

Naruto's birthday is on October 10, therefore making him a Libra and Sakura's on March 28 making her a Aries.

Libra & Aries

When Aries and Libra come together in a love affair, the inherent polarity of the Zodiac is invoked. Aries and Libra are directly opposite one another in the Zodiac -- 180 degrees apart. Each Sign possesses qualities that the other lacks; combined with Libra's natural yen for harmony, this can be a relationship that enjoys great balance. Aries is the Sign of Self while Libra is the Sign of Partnership, and the differences continue: Aries is impulsive, excitable and ready to jump right into something new and exciting, while Libra is indecisive, peace-loving and prefers a calm, smooth approach. Aries can learn from Libra that their own way isn't necessarily the best way.

These two Signs share the great sexual attraction common to all Signs opposite in polarity. At the same time, though this pair's connection is amazing when it's good, it can be extremely challenging when it's bad. All polarities have energies that tend to tangle or knot if understandings can't be reached. As a combination, Aries and Libra are well-balanced. Charming, cultured Libra can teach brash Aries something about style. Libra prizes harmony in a relationship and will go to great lengths to maintain it. Aries is very decisive and can teach indecisive Libra about relying on intuition for answers.

Aries is a Fire Sign and Libra is an Air Sign. Air fuels Fire and helps it grow and spread. Aries can have a very positive effect on Libra's growth, ideas and progress; Aries can help Libra put their ideas into action. Working together can be challenging at times, however, due to their polarity. Aries's fast-paced, impetuous approach to projects may conflict with Libra's more balanced, intellectual approach. However, both Signs have wide-ranging interests, and at the end of a long, active day, Aries can come home full of interesting stories to tell the more cerebral Libra!

Aries and Libra are both Cardinal Signs. They both have a lot of initiative -- but lack in follow-through. They both tend to start things they're never going to finish, whether it's a job, a project, a relationship ... Aries will appear to be the leader because of their energy and forceful nature, but Libra leads from an intellectual standpoint. Both Signs want to be in charge, but Aries uses force and sometimes intimidation to get what they want while Libra uses charm and sometimes manipulation. Compromise is essential to this relationship's health. Diplomatic Libra has a much easier time with compromise than does Aries, who strongly dislikes yielding to another person, viewing it as submission. Libra may have to give in more often to Aries's wishes in order to keep the peace that they so cherish.

This based on their zodiac signs and there's more into it so what do you all say?

lol where did you get this from? tongue.gif

#7 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 21 October 2007 - 08:18 PM

QUOTE (pal2002 @ Oct 21 2007, 03:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
lol where did you get this from? tongue.gif

I was actually kind of wondering about this too myself XD

I love astrology, and I wouldn't mind taking a look at my own sign info if you have a link for where you found all of this information happy.gif

Edit - Oh, and I decided to be a bit troublesome and post about this over at NF, in the "Who will Sakura end up with" thread XD

Oh, how teh flames are gonna fly XDD

#8 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,842 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 21 October 2007 - 08:56 PM

QUOTE (Sakura Blossoms @ Oct 21 2007, 04:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I was actually kind of wondering about this too myself XD

I love astrology, and I wouldn't mind taking a look at my own sign info if you have a link for where you found all of this information happy.gif
Edit - Oh, and I decided to be a bit troublesome and post about this over at NF, in the "Who will Sakura end up with" thread XD

Oh, how teh flames are gonna fly XDD

Oh you know that those crazy NH/SS fans are going to start some BS now laugh.gif I can hear them now...

latest?cb=20140126021943

#9 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts

Posted 21 October 2007 - 09:01 PM

QUOTE (Derock @ Oct 21 2007, 04:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh you know that those crazy NH/SS fans are going to start some BS now laugh.gif I can hear them now...

Oh, it's already begun biggrin.gif

Oh, NF how you amuse me so 8D

#10 Miss Soupy

Miss Soupy

Queen of Fluff

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,000 posts

Posted 21 October 2007 - 09:01 PM

Though looking at their individual traits, it seems like Naruto is more like a Aries and Sakura a Libra, since Naruto is the impulsive one while Sakura is more indecisive.

#11 Daniee

Daniee

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,121 posts

Posted 21 October 2007 - 09:08 PM

Pretty interesting info. I wouldn't really say it confirms NaruSaku or is even the biggest hint towards it, but... I've yet to see a mangaka that just picks random birthdays for their characters. Maybe Kishimoto looked into astrology when he made them up; who knows. It could be just a coincidence sweatdrop.gif

#12 Ani

Ani

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,058 posts

Posted 21 October 2007 - 11:32 PM

Shauna, you created a monster that I dont even wanna see. O_O

#13 Guest_Ceras_*

Guest_Ceras_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 October 2007 - 11:47 PM

QUOTE (Daniee @ Oct 21 2007, 02:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Pretty interesting info. I wouldn't really say it confirms NaruSaku or is even the biggest hint towards it, but... I've yet to see a mangaka that just picks random birthdays for their characters. Maybe Kishimoto looked into astrology when he made them up; who knows. It could be just a coincidence sweatdrop.gif

If I remember....the blood type personality theory is Japan's version of astrology. They look at Chinese Zodiacs as well but the more popular alternative is blood-types. If that's the case, and if you want to look at Naruto and Sakura's relationship through that particular lens, then they wouldn't really be a "suitable match."

I really wish I could answer this question in great length and detail but I'm too tired and lazy to draw up a manifesto. Perhaps one of the easiest (and rather cliche) answers I could give now, would be that (and yes, I know this is biased) Naruto is Sakura's "earth" (physical and emotional strength) and Sakura is Naruto's "heaven" (wisdom, patience, virtue, etc.); their relationship would be like a kind of balance that compensates what one lacks but builds on what the other has.

#14 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts

Posted 21 October 2007 - 11:58 PM

QUOTE (Ani @ Oct 21 2007, 07:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Shauna, you created a monster that I dont even wanna see. O_O

*Snickers* I did huh? >D

Well, Ani-chan...I do it for the laughs...it's all about the laughs >D

#15 Rick (Bonta-kun)

Rick (Bonta-kun)

FUMOFFU!

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts

Posted 22 October 2007 - 12:15 AM

To be honest, i was too lazy to read that whole post, since Zodiacs mean nothing to me lol. However SasuSaku has the whole compatible thing with there Zodiac signs, so i dont think it will mean much tongue.gif

#16 Nick Soapdish

Nick Soapdish

Holding my breath

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,364 posts

Posted 22 October 2007 - 12:33 AM

QUOTE (Derock @ Oct 21 2007, 04:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Maybe so, but we shouldn't jump to conclusions before they do it. And what they do doesn't really warrant discussion either way.

#17 SakuNaruLover

SakuNaruLover

Don't fear the darkness

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,702 posts
  • Interests:Hobbies: Gaming, reading manga, watching anime, playing games, reading fanfics, writing fanfics and my own stories, talking with my friends.<br /><br />Manga: <br />-naruto <br />-bleach<br />-clannad<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br /><br />Anime: <br />-naruto<br />-naruto shippuden<br />-bleach <br />-shakugan no shana<br />-shakugan no shana second<br />-clannad<br />-kanon<br />-air<br />-zero no tsukaima<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br />-code geass<br />-code geass r2<br />-gundam wing<br />-gundam 00<br />-melancholy of suzumiya haruhi<br />-hayate no gotoku

Posted 22 October 2007 - 12:35 AM

QUOTE (Sakura Blossoms @ Oct 22 2007, 01:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
*Snickers* I did huh? >D

Well, Ani-chan...I do it for the laughs...it's all about the laughs >D

lol, so true...it's just funny to pester the other side sometimes XD
I am neither good nor evil, I am awake yet I dream

#18 Hopestar

Hopestar

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,178 posts

Posted 22 October 2007 - 01:42 AM

To answer all of your questions I found this stuff on yahoo astrology it seems to pair NS really well. I mean we never bother to debate using zodiacs so why not start now.
Here's one for SS
Since Sasuke is a Leo and Sakura is Aries

Leo & Aries

When Aries and Leo come together in a union of love, the sparks will fly! Both are Fire Signs, passionate and dynamic, with a healthy love of sportsmanship and competition. There is a lot of action in this relationship. Both Signs want to be the boss and problems can arise when their equally-large egos get in the way. These partners have genuine admiration and respect for each other, but they need to learn to take turns commanding and giving orders -- even when they're only choosing a movie at the video store!

This partnership is all about fiery passion, domination and who's on top -- and when! Both Signs can be impatient and proud. Leo likes to be adored and their egos to be stroked, services which easily-bored Aries may not want to provide. Aries may also be bothered by Leo's flirtatious nature -- but this relationship is always exciting. Despite their sometimes noisy differences, Aries often looks to Leo as a guide or counselor. Leo is the Lion and, with Leo, Aries can be the lamb. As in the myth (The Lion and the Lamb), any differences between these two can be overcome. Both Signs are usually respected by others and it's important that this respect exists within the relationship as well.

Aries is ruled by the Planet Mars and Leo is ruled by the Sun. Both are masculine energy archetypes, and together they make a good combination -- they understand each other because they're coming from the same place. The Sun is about the self and Mars is about aggressive energy, so they're highly compatible and can make a powerful team.

Both Aries and Leo are Fire Signs. This tends to be a very heated and passionate relationship. When it's good it's very, very good, but when it's bad it's all about loud arguments and damaged egos. In this partnership there's always competition as to who's in charge. Since a love relationship shouldn't be about power, this can become a problem. Both of these Signs have boundless energy, so both will always be on the go. Although they may disagree often, their differences of opinion don't last long -- Aries is too busy moving on to the next challenge to hold a grudge. Leo needs to remember not to be resentful if their Aries lover doesn't show them enough respect.

Aries is a Cardinal Sign and Leo is a Fixed Sign. Aries gives Leo the assertiveness to charge ahead and take chances, while Leo can help teach Aries to stabilize and follow things through. Aries may sometimes hurt Leo's feelings by saying something hurtful without thinking. Conversely, Aries may be irritated by Leo's bossy nature and tendency to sulk. But they're both loyal and care about each other deeply, and when they can understand there doesn't have to be a boss, their relationship can be exciting bliss.

What's the best aspect of the Aries-Leo relationship? The mutual admiration both Signs share for one another. With Aries as the initiator and Leo as the one who follows through, they both have their integral niche within the partnership. Their mutual energy and passion makes theirs a dynamic relationship.

Whenever there's despair there's a darkness, whenever there's hope there's a light and it's up to us to bring in that light.

#19 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,842 posts

Posted 22 October 2007 - 01:51 AM

QUOTE (Hopestar @ Oct 21 2007, 09:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
To answer all of your questions I found this stuff on yahoo astrology it seems to pair NS really well. I mean we never bother to debate using zodiacs so why not start now.
Here's one for SS
Since Sasuke is a Leo and Sakura is Aries

Leo & Aries

When Aries and Leo come together in a union of love, the sparks will fly! Both are Fire Signs, passionate and dynamic, with a healthy love of sportsmanship and competition. There is a lot of action in this relationship. Both Signs want to be the boss and problems can arise when their equally-large egos get in the way. These partners have genuine admiration and respect for each other, but they need to learn to take turns commanding and giving orders -- even when they're only choosing a movie at the video store!

This partnership is all about fiery passion, domination and who's on top -- and when! Both Signs can be impatient and proud. Leo likes to be adored and their egos to be stroked, services which easily-bored Aries may not want to provide. Aries may also be bothered by Leo's flirtatious nature -- but this relationship is always exciting. Despite their sometimes noisy differences, Aries often looks to Leo as a guide or counselor. Leo is the Lion and, with Leo, Aries can be the lamb. As in the myth (The Lion and the Lamb), any differences between these two can be overcome. Both Signs are usually respected by others and it's important that this respect exists within the relationship as well.

Aries is ruled by the Planet Mars and Leo is ruled by the Sun. Both are masculine energy archetypes, and together they make a good combination -- they understand each other because they're coming from the same place. The Sun is about the self and Mars is about aggressive energy, so they're highly compatible and can make a powerful team.

Both Aries and Leo are Fire Signs. This tends to be a very heated and passionate relationship. When it's good it's very, very good, but when it's bad it's all about loud arguments and damaged egos. In this partnership there's always competition as to who's in charge. Since a love relationship shouldn't be about power, this can become a problem. Both of these Signs have boundless energy, so both will always be on the go. Although they may disagree often, their differences of opinion don't last long -- Aries is too busy moving on to the next challenge to hold a grudge. Leo needs to remember not to be resentful if their Aries lover doesn't show them enough respect.

Aries is a Cardinal Sign and Leo is a Fixed Sign. Aries gives Leo the assertiveness to charge ahead and take chances, while Leo can help teach Aries to stabilize and follow things through. Aries may sometimes hurt Leo's feelings by saying something hurtful without thinking. Conversely, Aries may be irritated by Leo's bossy nature and tendency to sulk. But they're both loyal and care about each other deeply, and when they can understand there doesn't have to be a boss, their relationship can be exciting bliss.

What's the best aspect of the Aries-Leo relationship? The mutual admiration both Signs share for one another. With Aries as the initiator and Leo as the one who follows through, they both have their integral niche within the partnership. Their mutual energy and passion makes theirs a dynamic relationship.

uhmmm... you do really realize that this means (even though it may or may not happen because Sasuke's character) that SasuSaku can actually work.

latest?cb=20140126021943

#20 Hopestar

Hopestar

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,178 posts

Posted 22 October 2007 - 02:16 AM

QUOTE (Derock @ Oct 21 2007, 08:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
uhmmm... you do really realize that this means (even though it may or may not happen because Sasuke's character) that SasuSaku can actually work.

Perhaps but you said so yourself due to Sasuke's narcassist character and Sakura's current development its impossible. Just dont show this to any SS especially those on NF because we'll be in for a battle (though we've upper hand due to story and character development).

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users