No replies to this topic

#1 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 25 April 2014 - 12:55 AM

So...I'm expecting a number of you reading this already know this, but just in case you don't, continue reading.

I don't know what it is with game developers. It seems they don't know what could really make their games even bigger hits that they should really be. I'm not saying GTA 5 is bad. By no means is the game bad. It just....lacks in a few places.

I think I can speak for a lot of people by saying Rockstar should put missions in gta games that require emergency vehicles such as police cruisers, fire engines and ambulances. Put those in the game instead of these stupid Yoga missions. 

So, for those of you who don't know how, I'm going to give you some hints to getting your very own police car, fire truck, or ambulance...whichever you prefer, really.

Step 1: Play as Michael. I'm not 1005 sure you HAVE to play as Michael, but he seems to be the most liked character as far as I can tell.

Step 2: Buy a storage garage. This is probably the most important thing. If you don't know where a garage is, follow the map starting from Michael's house. Travel one (1) block south, and five (5) blocks east. There should be a small garage for sale there, or in that general vicinity.

Step 3: Rob the police station. Yeah, I said it. Rob the police station of a couple of cars...obviously only driving one car at a time. There is a relatively large police station to the east of the garage I mentioned before. Travel north to the first intersection, travel four intersections and turn south. There will be a parking lot on the right side of the road with some squad cars. Keep in mind, sometimes there won't be any squad cars and you'll have to make a couple of trips around the police station.

Step 4: Lose the Cops: In the event you steal a patrol car, keep in mind there are usually two cops standing outside one of the department's entrances. These two will spot you no matter what you do, so don't bother sneaking or going for a stealthy approach. Just get in the car and floor it. Surprisingly, getting away from the cops isn't very hard to do. Just drive around until the cops give up on the chase.

Step 5: Go back to the Garage: In the event you lose the cops, you should head back to the garage. The garage will allow you to store the vehicle for as long as you like. However, it will not save the car! If you lose the car due to dying, or wandering away from it, the vehicle will not re spawn at the garage. You'll have to go out and find another car. 

NOTE! Michael's House Garage Will NOT  Work For This!!!

Step 6: Saving a Squad Car To Michael's House Garage: You're probably thinking that saving the police vehicle in Michael's garage is going to officially make the vehicle yours. Unfortunately, this is not the case. However, is you have beaten the main story, and have the State Trooper uniform, you can save the vehicle to be in your garage if you save the game by using Michael's bed. Assuming you haven't lost the vehicle, the car will be there the next time you start the game.

Note: You must return with the vehicle you left the garage with.

Additional Info: Since emergency vehicle cannot be repaired or upgraded at a mechanic shop, the storage garage will act as its own repair shop. Simply go to the garage, park the car you're currently driving, step out of the garage for a few seconds, and enter again. Your vehicles should be COMPLETELY repaired, regardless of the damage they took from your reckless driving.

I hope this was useful to you. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Thank You for your time!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users