66 replies to this topic

#21 Greed-Sama

Greed-Sama

The Last Man

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,509 posts

Posted 28 February 2011 - 02:29 AM

That was the greatest thing I've ever read. I say that should be canon, screw whatever else is in the coffin.
75b28593-b271-4fcc-ab30-b8457d3f9708_zps

#22 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 28 February 2011 - 04:17 AM

lol that was so funny xD

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

#23 Master Sage

Master Sage

RASENGAN...... it never gets old

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 191 posts

Posted 28 February 2011 - 04:39 AM

Haha now that was funny. Oh and thanks for the edit, now i know what the question is. Hmmmm i know that this may not be possible but maybe the body is the sage of six paths. Im just guessing that Kishi would pull out something crazy like that. My second guess however would have to be Obito......yeah i find Obito a huge threat to everyone pictureem0.gif

Edited by Master Sage, 28 February 2011 - 04:40 AM.

#24 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 28 February 2011 - 04:49 AM

hey you guys this is totally off subject (but it is about madara kinda...) so i just read that chapter with kushina and naruto, and when madara pulled out the kyuubi kushina was still alive cuase madara said that the uzumaki's dont die when they get a bijuu extracted. so does that mean that naruto is gonna be okay or something? biggrin.gif (back to the ova) that would explain why he has those scratches on his chest and how he lived. :o so what do you guys think?

sorry for going of topic!!! i just really wanna know what ppl thought..

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#25 Torxe

Torxe

World's greatest critic <boragnarok>

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Games, PC, fora, terraria, Bo-karate, meditation

Posted 28 February 2011 - 07:25 AM

Naruto fighting his extracted kyuubi? hmmm...

Sounds interesting but can't see that happen yet though perhaps with some more development in the story, my opinion will change.

About why Madara wears his mask still => he lost against the 1st hokage didn't he perhaps to hide the scars?

In support of the Sakura we once knew:

Sakura-killing-hinata-naruto-shippuuden-

#26 Greed-Sama

Greed-Sama

The Last Man

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,509 posts

Posted 28 February 2011 - 07:28 AM

QUOTE (Torxe @ Feb 28 2011, 01:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sounds interesting but can't see that happen yet though perhaps with some more development in the story, my opinion will change.

About why Madara wears his mask still => he lost against the 1st hokage didn't he perhaps to hide the scars?

Then there wouldn't be any reason for Kabuto to say. "I know who you really are." There's something fishy with Tobi. (calling him that because I still don't believe he is Madara. They are playing him being the head rather headstrong that I'm suspecting some type of "We fooled you" thing to happen)

#27 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 28 February 2011 - 07:29 AM

QUOTE (Torxe @ Feb 28 2011, 08:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

better yet sasuke and naruto fight the ten tailed!!! >:D cause naruto will be alive as i said anyway (poor KB..)

anywho i hope thats why madara wears his mask that would be a very simple reason and no confusion biggrin.gifD

#28 Greed-Sama

Greed-Sama

The Last Man

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,509 posts

Posted 28 February 2011 - 07:30 AM

QUOTE (merryGOflava @ Feb 28 2011, 01:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
anywho i hope thats why madara wears his mask that would be a very simple reason and no confusion biggrin.gifD

Kishi has yet to be simple in this story.

#29 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 28 February 2011 - 07:33 AM

QUOTE (TheOmegaMan @ Feb 28 2011, 08:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Kishi has yet to be simple in this story.

it could happen! its so simple that no one would expect it thus being complicated cause we got worked up over who madara really is~~ (and kishi would be laughing at home...)

#30 Greed-Sama

Greed-Sama

The Last Man

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,509 posts

Posted 28 February 2011 - 07:34 AM

QUOTE (merryGOflava @ Feb 28 2011, 01:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
it could happen! its so simple that no one would expect it thus being complicated cause we got worked up over who madara really is~~ (and kishi would be laughing at home...)

Yeah and Sasuke is going to figure out that he's being an idiot and skip back to Konoha to atone for his sins as a Shinobi.

#31 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 28 February 2011 - 07:39 AM

QUOTE (TheOmegaMan @ Feb 28 2011, 07:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah and Sasuke is going to figure out that he's being an idiot and skip back to Konoha to atone for his sins as a Shinobi.

>:U now your just being sarcastic!! smack.gif but yes that would be awesome now that i think about it tongue.gif

#32 Greed-Sama

Greed-Sama

The Last Man

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,509 posts

Posted 28 February 2011 - 07:44 AM

QUOTE (merryGOflava @ Feb 28 2011, 01:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
>:U now your just being sarcastic!! smack.gif but yes that would be awesome now that i think about it tongue.gif

You're just mad that you didn't think of it first. tongue.gif Anyway I would like to think that this villain is using a guise to use his plan. Though there are a few things that need some explaining. Earlier in the post someone mentioned Rin and Obito. What happened to Rin? I know she's dead, but do we know how she died because that could give some credit to the Obito theory. I mean if Rin was killed because of something Konoha did that could have resulted in him changing alliances. I don't know, women make you do stupid things. dry.gif (No offense to the ladies.)

Edited by TheOmegaMan, 28 February 2011 - 07:45 AM.

#33 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 28 February 2011 - 07:48 AM

QUOTE (TheOmegaMan @ Feb 28 2011, 07:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You're just mad that you didn't think of it first. tongue.gif Anyway I would like to think that this villain is using a guise to use his plan. Though there are a few things that need some explaining. Earlier in the post someone mentioned Rin and Obito. What happened to Rin? I know she's dead, but do we know how she died because that could give some credit to the Obito theory. I mean if Rin was killed because of something Konoha did that could have resulted in him changing alliances. I don't know, women make you do stupid things. dry.gif (No offense to the ladies.)

yea being a girl rocks >:D (maybe i shoudlnt be proud of that tongue.gif ) but anywho isnt obito a little young for it to be madara??? i mean we saw madara when he went to take out kushina he still had the mask and kakashi was still a kid at the time right? unless madara took obito later..??? huh.gif

#34 Greed-Sama

Greed-Sama

The Last Man

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,509 posts

Posted 28 February 2011 - 07:50 AM

QUOTE (merryGOflava @ Feb 28 2011, 01:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
yea being a girl rocks >:D (maybe i shoudlnt be proud of that tongue.gif ) but anywho isnt obito a little young for it to be madara??? i mean we saw madara when he went to take out kushina he still had the mask and kakashi was still a kid at the time right? unless madara took obito later..??? huh.gif

That's a good point. Didn't of that, though you never know. Kishi does some weird stuff to explain things.

#35 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 28 February 2011 - 07:55 AM

QUOTE (TheOmegaMan @ Feb 28 2011, 07:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That's a good point. Didn't of that, though you never know. Kishi does some weird stuff to explain things.

gosh how weird do we think kishi is? hes making my brain go blowup.gif

#36 Torxe

Torxe

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts

Posted 28 February 2011 - 07:58 AM

QUOTE (TheOmegaMan @ Feb 28 2011, 08:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Perhaps Rin couldn't live with herself => felt worse than Ino in your story Revenge upon the avenger when she found out Choji loved her. (Kakashi told her that Obito loved her didn't he?)
And as a result killed herself?

How about Tobi being Mizuki? (Ignoring the fact that he doesn't have the Sharingan and all, but there is such a thing as Henge) All Mizuki did would then be a scheme so Naruto could become more powerful, And mature together with his tailed beast like Tsuchikage stated at the summit.

He was the first villain to enter in the story so what you think. Kishi would have pulled one on us if he were don't you think?

#37 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 28 February 2011 - 08:00 AM

ya know...i love all these possibilities biggrin.gifD its so fun to figure out whats gonna happen then when it does we are like WHAT THE??! how come i didnt think of that!!? biggrin.gif

#38 Greed-Sama

Greed-Sama

The Last Man

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,509 posts

Posted 28 February 2011 - 08:01 AM

QUOTE (Torxe @ Feb 28 2011, 01:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Perhaps Rin couldn't live with herself => felt worse than Ino in your story Revenge upon the avenger when she found out Choji loved her. (Kakashi told her that Obito loved her didn't he?)
And as a result killed herself?

How about Tobi being Mizuki? (Ignoring the fact that he doesn't have the Sharingan and all, but there is such a thing as Henge) All Mizuki did would then be a scheme so Naruto could become more powerful, And mature together with his tailed beast like Tsuchikage stated at the summit.

He was the first villain to enter in the story so what you think. Kishi would have pulled one on us if he were don't you think?

Suicide? Kishi is pretty angsty writer but I think suicide would just push it over the edge. Then SasuSaku might be reborn.

And I would like to think that Tobi would be Mizuki, or its an interesting theory except at the very beginning of the story Tobi was able to control the Kyuubi, which is something only the Sharingan can do.

#39 Torxe

Torxe

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts

Posted 28 February 2011 - 08:05 AM

Hence the henge part.... I think it's possible to hide a sharingan with henge, so he wouldn't blow his cover.

Why would SasuSaku be reborn if Rin commited suicide? don't see the link between the two.

And Kakashi's father commited suicide so it's not like he's a stranger in using it.

#40 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 28 February 2011 - 08:08 AM

QUOTE (TheOmegaMan @ Feb 28 2011, 09:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Suicide? Kishi is pretty angsty writer but I think suicide would just push it over the edge. Then SasuSaku might be reborn.

And I would like to think that Tobi would be Mizuki, or its an interesting theory except at the very beginning of the story Tobi was able to control the Kyuubi, which is something only the Sharingan can do.

....hey maybe he isnt a uchiha O.O (dont kill me) he did "give" the rinngan or whatever it is called to nagato :O maybe he actually had the rinngan and stole the sharingan! !! maybe hes...that one guy i forget....(naw that would be to crazy) ....hmm i didnt get any where with this comment..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users