sakurachansmallerbetter.jpg

#18402 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 10 December 2014 - 10:01 PM

He has a genjutsu where Hinata is actually involved in his childhood, which contradicts canon because he was lonely. idk 'bout you guys but even if the flashback wasn't true, a reminder of a person who watched my pain behind trees wouldn't make me fall in love with them.

btw I found another better ending

Edited by sushi., 10 December 2014 - 10:02 PM.

ナルサク

#18403 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,040 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 10 December 2014 - 10:14 PM

Sakura:If you hurt Naruto again... I'll probably kill you.

Sasuke: (laughs nervously) I see you're starting to have feelings for him.

Sakura: Yeah I am but he doesn't believe me.

Sasuke: Tell him again. He'll believe you this time.

Sakura:..... All right I will.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#18404 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my husband and sons of course. Playing video games, drawing, writing fanfics, reading, watching crime shows, and paranormal shows.

Posted 10 December 2014 - 10:17 PM

Wait guys... I just saw on tumblr that they made Naruto fall in love with her in a GENJUTSU.

LOL...

What do you know guys about this ?

From what I understand Naruto confesses to Hinata when they spend time alone in the movie. Right after he tells her she is kidnapped and she accepts it and Naruto gets all sad because his bae rejects him. Then somehow they both are captured and they are placed in a genjustu in here Naruto is able to see everything from Hinata's point of view. He then sees how she was thinking of him when they were kids and so he sees the light. They break out of it some how and when they do Little Naruto and Hinata hold hands side by side. That part kinda reminds of when Gaara was being brought back he saw little Naruto next to him, but this time its ruined with NH because they are supposed to be running through other memories of Hinata thinking of Naruto.

tumblr_ooscnzcUtt1uz1wpso1_500.gif

#18405 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 10 December 2014 - 10:35 PM

From what I understand Naruto confesses to Hinata when they spend time alone in the movie. Right after he tells her she is kidnapped and she accepts it and Naruto gets all sad because his bae rejects him. Then somehow they both are captured and they are placed in a genjustu in here Naruto is able to see everything from Hinata's point of view. He then sees how she was thinking of him when they were kids and so he sees the light. They break out of it some how and when they do Little Naruto and Hinata hold hands side by side. That part kinda reminds of when Gaara was being brought back he saw little Naruto next to him, but this time its ruined with NH because they are supposed to be running through other memories of Hinata thinking of Naruto.

No you got it wrong
They go through a genjutsu when they enter some kind of lake, after this genjutsu Naruto begins noticing Hinata and eventually confesses to her, she leaves him for toneri though and he loses a fight against the stupid villain and gets into a coma.
Cue major OOCness from Sakura and Naruto then

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#18406 Tokura Misaki

Tokura Misaki

左京さん最推し❤

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,431 posts

Posted 10 December 2014 - 11:09 PM

10801544_622336554542935_238890310879899

:chuckle:

#18407 BecauseYouLetRinDie

BecauseYouLetRinDie

I didn't die for this sh*t.

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 11 December 2014 - 12:58 AM

10801544_622336554542935_238I89031087989

Technical concerns? DO they mean like try to fix all the inconsistent drawing mistakes like Naruto not wearing the bandages on his hand on some scenes and then magically wearing them in the next? Lol

Edited by BecauseYouLetRinDie, 11 December 2014 - 12:59 AM.

#18408 RedFaction

RedFaction

Legendary Pirate

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts

Posted 11 December 2014 - 01:00 AM

Technicle concerns? DO they mean like try to fix all the inconsistent drawing mistakes like Naruto not wearing the bandages on his hand on some scenes and then magically wearing them in the next? Lol

The whole movie is a technical concern. I'm not really a big fan of the animation style, especially for Naruto himself.

#18409 Kyaerai

Kyaerai

My faith in humanity.

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 733 posts

Posted 11 December 2014 - 01:24 AM

The whole movie is a technical concern. I'm not really a big fan of the animation style, especially for Naruto himself.

I'd like to see you do better.

WqQwzgf.gif

#18410 RedFaction

RedFaction

Legendary Pirate

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts

Posted 11 December 2014 - 01:26 AM

I'd like to see myself do better too, but I would be lying big time if I said I could. I don't know what kind of answer you're expecting me to give honestly.

#18411 BecauseYouLetRinDie

BecauseYouLetRinDie

I didn't die for this sh*t.

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 11 December 2014 - 02:01 AM

If we are talking about developing romance wise, yeah I don't doubt he or someone else could do better. But as far as coming up with a better plot, well who knows. I'm not a fan of the movie so I could honestly say a lot of the fans could have come up with something better. BUT seeing as how this is Kishimotos story I will acknowledge the shojo route he wanted to take for this movie, even though I think that is stupid and the movie sounds kitten. (That is just MY opinion though).

#18412 Naruko

Naruko

I'm not even sorry

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,247 posts

Posted 11 December 2014 - 02:06 AM

As consumers, people are on their right to complain. Let's picture a voiceless person attending a concert and he thinks that the singer didn't do a good job. You can't simply tell him "I'd like to see you do better". As someone that reads the Naruto manga for years, I can say I didn't like Kishimoto's art in some chapters, like the last one, full of mistakes. Even if I can't draw. If you're selling something, do a good job at least.

Edited by Naruko, 11 December 2014 - 02:07 AM.

lion-king-cute-funny-cat-gif.gif

#18413 Jio Freed

Jio Freed

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 715 posts

Posted 11 December 2014 - 02:20 AM

10801544_622336554542935_238890310879899

Is this referring to The Last or actual episodes of the show?

Where is this anyway?
His brother atleast knew how to do NS right

[img=http://oi58.tinypic.com/11qntsj.jpg[/img]

#18414 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 11 December 2014 - 02:38 AM

As consumers, people are on their right to complain. Let's picture a voiceless person attending a concert and he thinks that the singer didn't do a good job. You can't simply tell him "I'd like to see you do better". As someone that reads the Naruto manga for years, I can say I didn't like Kishimoto's art in some chapters, like the last one, full of mistakes. Even if I can't draw. If you're selling something, do a good job at least.

Thank you!

#18415 Tokura Misaki

Tokura Misaki

左京さん最推し❤

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,431 posts

Posted 11 December 2014 - 02:48 AM

Technical concerns? DO they mean like try to fix all the inconsistent drawing mistakes like Naruto not wearing the bandages on his hand on some scenes and then magically wearing them in the next? Lol

Maybe. user222437_pic71490_1370609620_thumb.png

Is this referring to The Last or actual episodes of the show?

Where is this anyway?

The Flop: Hinatata the Movie

Nardo is very popular here in the Philippines, that's why that company have decided to release that crappy movie. Too bad, many NarHin and SasSak fans here.

#18416 Jio Freed

Jio Freed

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 715 posts

Posted 11 December 2014 - 02:52 AM

Maybe. user222437_pic71490_1370609620_thumb.png

The Flop: Hinatata the Movie

Nardo is very popular here in the Philippines, that's why that company have decided to release that crappy movie. Too bad, many NarHin and SasSak fans here.

that seems self-contradictory, If its so popular among NH and SS fans why delay it? SP should know they're only shot to make money is off of NH fans who for whatever reason like the ending
His brother atleast knew how to do NS right

[img=http://oi58.tinypic.com/11qntsj.jpg[/img]

#18417 Tiller

Tiller

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,041 posts

Posted 11 December 2014 - 03:08 AM

Well said.

Any art can be criticized, pop art which this series is, especially so. Kishimoto is not some God. We can complain about his work as much as we want.

#18418 Tokura Misaki

Tokura Misaki

左京さん最推し❤

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,431 posts

Posted 11 December 2014 - 03:12 AM

that seems self-contradictory, If its so popular among NH and SS fans why delay it? SP should know they're only shot to make money is off of NH fans who for whatever reason like the ending

It was supposed to release on 17th but decided to move the schedule on January. But who knows? I won't watch it anyway.

I've read a bunch of comments complaining. Some of them are employees who have already filed for leave just to watch that crappy movie. Some have planned to return here from the other countries for the same reason.

Edited by sakutonaru, 11 December 2014 - 03:13 AM.

#18419 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my husband and sons of course. Playing video games, drawing, writing fanfics, reading, watching crime shows, and paranormal shows.

Posted 11 December 2014 - 03:28 AM

No you got it wrong
They go through a genjutsu when they enter some kind of lake, after this genjutsu Naruto begins noticing Hinata and eventually confesses to her, she leaves him for toneri though and he loses a fight against the stupid villain and gets into a coma.
Cue major OOCness from Sakura and Naruto then

Wow, I should have expected for it to be far worse then what I had thought. If this is the case doesnt that mean that Shikamaru and Sakura also fall into a genutsu? I'm guessing this is the scene where they all jump into the water. Sakura is probably the one that gets everyone out of it, but I wonder if we'll actually see Shikamaru and Sakura's genjutsu.

tumblr_ooscnzcUtt1uz1wpso1_500.gif

#18420 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 11 December 2014 - 04:07 AM

Wow, I should have expected for it to be far worse then what I had thought. If this is the case doesnt that mean that Shikamaru and Sakura also fall into a genutsu? I'm guessing this is the scene where they all jump into the water. Sakura is probably the one that gets everyone out of it, but I wonder if we'll actually see Shikamaru and Sakura's genjutsu.

No we won't see
The novel of the movie however shows what Sakura saw, she saw sasuke smiling (HAHAHAHAHA) So she knew it was a genjutsu and got out of it (lol)

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users