Close
Photo

Boruto: The NeverEnding Prologue Chapter 33

4000th Post Giant Rasengan Super Giant Rasengan Super D Duper Giant Rasengan End of Battle

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#21 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,490 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 06 April 2019 - 09:45 PM

Actually, Hinata died long before Naruto's death as she accidentally tripped and landed on a toothpick walking out her front door.

Himwarii just ceases to exist because "reasons"

That works too I mean either one works as it shows how pathetic Hinata is as a character that she gets killed in such a way or she off's herself because she lost her Naruto-Kun.

I would add Sakura should outlive them all, so we have ammo to fire at them like this. "Well, at least Sakura is alive look at how your great and so-called goddess went out."

#22 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 06 April 2019 - 11:58 PM

That works too I mean either one works as it shows how pathetic Hinata is as a character that she gets killed in such a way or she off's herself because she lost her Naruto-Kun.

I would add Sakura should outlive them all, so we have ammo to fire at them like this. "Well, at least Sakura is alive look at how your great and so-called goddess went out."

Honestly, I wouldn't mind if after Naruto dies they put Sakura as the replacement hokage instead of Konohamaru. It'd be pointless, but it would parallel her with her master as well as piss off the people that just hate her. 

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 10 April 2019 - 03:31 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users