Street Fighter X Tekken/Tekken X Street Fighter

• Please log in to reply
83 replies to this topic

#21 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 24 July 2010 - 10:46 PM

QUOTE (Uzumakikage @ Jul 24 2010, 06:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Cool, so the tag team is similar to Marvel vs. Capcom 3?

Don't know, if it will be. It can be Capcom Vs. Series, Tekken Tag, or DOA version. The details will probably come next week.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#22 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 27 July 2010 - 12:49 AM

Bump:

Capcom and Namco stated that the games will come out at least 2 years:

http://www.eventhubs...ther-two-years/

And:

They're considering putting in the early generation characters from each franchise

I may get Michelle back, YES!!! a_dance.gif

latest?cb=20140126021943

#23 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 01:00 AM

That sounds about right, with Marvel vs Capcom 3 coming out next year. Hopefully they'll go all out on this game as well. smile.gif

Edited by Uzumakikage, 27 July 2010 - 01:00 AM.

#24 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts
  • Interests:Animanga, Art, Books, Gaming, Web Design.(Yes, I am a geek and proud of it)

Posted 29 July 2010 - 08:42 PM

I was a little disappointed that Capcom and Namco will only use Street Fighter and Tekken characters (no Megaman and KOS-MOS team, boo-hoo), but this should be cool. smile.gif

It looks like they're going for the more "realistic" gameplay (like Capcom vs SNK), as opposed to the OTT pyrotechnics that are Tatsunoko vs Capcom and Marvel vs Capcom. I can see how it'll work well in Capcom's port, but I'm not too sure how well the Street Fighter characters will translate to Tekken's gameplay.

Ahh, Capcom vs SNK 2 on the Dreamcast... I loved that game to bits. *goes to check eBay*

#25 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 01:21 AM

QUOTE (Smiter @ Jul 29 2010, 04:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It looks like they're going for the more "realistic" gameplay (like Capcom vs SNK), as opposed to the OTT pyrotechnics that are Tatsunoko vs Capcom and Marvel vs Capcom. I can see how it'll work well in Capcom's port, but I'm not too sure how well the Street Fighter characters will translate to Tekken's gameplay.

As I said before, for the Namco port, it can work on some characters like Zangief, but we have to worry about other characters like Ryu, Chun-Li and Cammy. And also can Namco pull them off correctly in 3D after Street Fighter went through back in the day with the EX series?

latest?cb=20140126021943

#26 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts

Posted 19 August 2010 - 10:39 PM

Update!!!!

Namco gave us a preview on how can they make the SF characters:

Ryu... Realistic!! O.O --Click here to view--

latest?cb=20140126021943

#27 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 03:28 PM

I figured they would've made a more realistic model. But this is only the earlier version. I'm guessing the final product will be much better.

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#28 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 03:59 PM

I really want to see Ryu vs. Nightmare and Lloyd Irving from Tales of Symphonia vs. Bison.
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#29 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts

Posted 12 April 2011 - 04:38 PM

Long time no see but we finally, FINALLY have some trailers and gameplay for Street Fighter X Tekken!

http://www.eventhubs...ghter-x-tekken/

Official website: http://capcom.co.jp/sfxtk/

I wish I can post the poster but I hold it for later. The official artwork is on eventhubs.

Also, there are gameplay notes for the characters: http://www.play-mag....gameplay-notes/

latest?cb=20140126021943

#30 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts
  • Interests:Animanga, Art, Books, Gaming, Web Design.(Yes, I am a geek and proud of it)

Posted 12 April 2011 - 08:00 PM

Thanks for the info!

I like this being a tag game, it marks SFxT out from the rest of the VS games - like in Tekken Tag Tournament, once one character runs out of energy, that team loses. That definitely forces players into carefully juggling their fighters, and picking two fighters that they can use well together. You could definitely see some tag combos in the gameplay videos.

I wonder who else will be revealed? I bet you're wondering who'd be a good partner for Chun-Li, Derock. happy.gif

#31 Daniee

Daniee

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,121 posts

Posted 12 April 2011 - 11:06 PM

Looks pretty interesting. I'm glad that they're making it a little unique. I'm not a Tekken fan so if the game was going to be just SFIV with half the roster being Tekken characters, I wouldn't care. Making cool team combinations is one of my favorite things about the Vs. games. smile.gif

Not sold on it just yet, though. I'll have to wait until I can play it .... or until they reveal Ibuki and Yoshimitsu. tongue.gif (Yoshimitsu is my favorite character in Soulcalibur, and he's basically the same as the Tekken version, right?)

#32 BlackLightning

BlackLightning

What? I like it.

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Computer games, fanfics, Soccer, Watching TV, others that I don't remember

Posted 12 April 2011 - 11:23 PM

QUOTE (Smiter @ Apr 13 2011, 06:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I wonder who else will be revealed? I bet you're wondering who'd be a good partner for Chun-Li, Derock. happy.gif

Knowing him? I think he gonna pick either Asuka or Lily as Chun-Li's partner.

Love is not about admiring the strength or perfection of the person but to fully accept their shortcoming and weakness. - Me

Dragcave: (Mine and a Certain cat's): http://dragcave.net/user/MelisaArtemis

#33 desaix

desaix

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,354 posts

Posted 13 April 2011 - 12:57 AM

I'm still hoping I'll be able to do a Dan Hibiki\Panda team in at least one version of this game. If I can't, I'm not buying it...

You haven't experienced the full cofusion of modern gender relations until you've heard an angry group of women yelling, "We want tentacles!" at an all-night Hentai-fest.

-Tonbo

You can find my original fiction, facebook, twitter, and other ways to contact me on my website, FennecFoxPress.com

#34 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts

Posted 13 April 2011 - 01:53 AM

QUOTE (Smiter @ Apr 12 2011, 04:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm hearing rumors of these characters:
Rumor Mill for SFxT --Click here to view--
Heihachi, Akuma, Jin, Zangief, Cammy, Paul, M.Bison and Jun are on the development list. There will be more but it should be a total of 36 characters.

To add on that comment Smiter, I can play a friendship tag of Chun-Li and Cammy.

QUOTE (BlackLightning @ Apr 12 2011, 07:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Knowing him? I think he gonna pick either Asuka or Lili as Chun-Li's partner.

I don't use Lili. I'm crossing fingers for Julia or Michelle (since a certain rumor claims the original Kazama is on the list). I highly doubt Asuka but I won't hold my tongue (she may be a replacement if they can't get the character I just mentioned in).

latest?cb=20140126021943

#35 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 09:00 AM

QUOTE (desaix @ Apr 13 2011, 01:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm still hoping I'll be able to do a Dan Hibiki\Panda team in at least one version of this game. If I can't, I'm not buying it...

Now I want to see that team as well! XD

QUOTE (Derock @ Apr 13 2011, 02:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm hearing rumors of these characters:
Rumor Mill for SFxT --Click here to view--
Heihachi, Akuma, Jin, Zangief, Cammy, Paul, M.Bison and Jun are on the development list. There will be more but it should be a total of 36 characters.

To add on that comment Smiter, I can play a friendship tag of Chun-Li and Cammy.

Hopefully Cammy will indeed be included. I'm not completely sure how Chun-Li's and Cammy's moves will combine, but I'm sure something can be worked out.

It'd also be great to see SF and Tekken characters working well together, and hopefully we can get special endings for certain team combinations. smile.gif For example, Ryu/Jin, Dan/Panda, Rufus/Bob, Sakura/Asuka...

#36 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 06:29 PM

I have a little SFxT update here... Smiter will love this update! biggrin.gif (I screamed "YES!" when I heard it!)

Let just say, "She's in!!!"

The teaser is on youtube. happy.gif

Hopefully, full videos will be out in a couple of days.

latest?cb=20140126021943

#37 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 12 May 2011 - 06:52 PM

Sweet. She's one of my fav. people to play as.

8c5a9c63d23baf4e9d077bf65597592bb55115a2

#38 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 08:09 PM

Yep, it's a good update. wink.gif

Here's the Youtube reveal video. Seriously, they made it so obvious who it was, I don't know why they didn't just put out a short gameplay clip of her. Ah well, maybe we'll see one very soon.

#39 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts

Posted 19 May 2011 - 08:37 PM

Besides Cammy, Sagat is also confirmed. Just wanna give you guys an update. Now that's 2 SF characters. Nothing come up for any Tekken characters, but it looks like we'll get more info at E3 next month, with one more SF character and 3 from Tekken.

latest?cb=20140126021943

#40 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 09:27 PM

BUMP
Ladies and gentlemen...

I'm officially announce that:
On the Tekken side! --Click here to view--

Julia Chang is the next Tekken Character in SFxT!
HELL YESSSS!!! I'm getting this game now!!!!

latest?cb=20140126021943

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users