#4 yimiiyumi

yimiiyumi

Julia

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 30 November 2015 - 06:17 PM

about what?

kate told me maybe this "will be" is saying the new generation "will be over/done"

#5 Dexter

Dexter

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 96 posts

Posted 30 November 2015 - 06:19 PM

Doubtful "will be" implies "will be here"

Changing pairings they would still use the next generation so the "will be over" doesn't make much sense.

#6 yimiiyumi

yimiiyumi

Julia

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 30 November 2015 - 06:21 PM

Doubtful "will be" implies "will be here"

Changing pairings they would still use the next generation so the "will be over" doesn't make much sense.

what ? they will change the pairing ? by the genjutsu theory ?

#7 Dexter

Dexter

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 96 posts

Posted 30 November 2015 - 06:23 PM

what ? they will change the pairing ? by the genjutsu theory ?

I was speaking hypothetically. 

#8 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 30 November 2015 - 06:24 PM

It could be anime or new series made by not-Kishi. Unless Kishi lies about it, but I get the feeling it could be the former.

#9 yimiiyumi

yimiiyumi

Julia

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 30 November 2015 - 06:30 PM

I was speaking hypothetically. 

I don't think they will change the pairngs in that  thing since it's apparently the same unverse as the last gaiden and burrito movie

Unless kate theory really happens and it's all a genjutsu and we come back to the real world still in the war 

oh and hey dexter how do you think ns will happen ? I'm more into the genjutsu theory but if an alternative ending happens it's fine to me

I don't believe in genjutsu or anything to ns in the bs universe kishi made after 698 if ns is really going to happen they have to reboot this universe

#10 Dexter

Dexter

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 96 posts

Posted 30 November 2015 - 06:33 PM

It could be anime or new series made by not-Kishi. Unless Kishi lies about it, but I get the feeling it could be the former.

Doubtful, why a new series? This one isn't even over yet people in Japan were petitioning NOT to have a new series.

#11 Dexter

Dexter

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 96 posts

Posted 30 November 2015 - 06:34 PM

I don't think they will change the pairngs in that  thing since it's apparently the same unverse as the last gaiden and burrito movie

Unless kate theory really happens and it's all a genjutsu and we come back to the real world still in the war 

oh and hey dexter how do you think ns will happen ? I'm more into the genjutsu theory but if an alternative ending happens it's fine to me

I don't believe in genjutsu or anything to ns in the bs universe kishi made after 698 if ns is really going to happen they have to reboot this universe

I'm trying my best here to remain hopeful but between some cynical ass NS members here, this poster and incredibly immature/sadistic nh and ss fans, this is getting to be a really hard job.

#12 yimiiyumi

yimiiyumi

Julia

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 30 November 2015 - 06:36 PM

I'm trying my best here to remain hopeful but between some cynical ass NS members here, this poster and incredibly immature/sadistic nh and ss fans, this is getting to be a really hard job.

there is a theard just about this here just go and keep your hope there with us

what "poster" are you saying ?

#13 Dexter

Dexter

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 96 posts

Posted 30 November 2015 - 06:39 PM

there is a theard just about this here just go and keep your hope there with us

what "poster" are you saying ?

oh sorry "webpage"

the one in my OP here. If this is a new series focusing on Burrito and Salad probably means nothing will change. It's probably not somebody's dream because Tsunade's will still be going on.

#14 yimiiyumi

yimiiyumi

Julia

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 30 November 2015 - 06:42 PM

oh sorry "webpage"

the one in my OP here. If this is a new series focusing on Burrito and Salad probably means nothing will change. It's probably not somebody's dream because Tsunade's will still be going on.

Keep the calm, man maybe it's just a special chapter for the fans

#15 Dexter

Dexter

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 96 posts

Posted 30 November 2015 - 06:46 PM

Keep the calm, man maybe it's just a special chapter for the fans

Doesn't help...

#16 yimiiyumi

yimiiyumi

Julia

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 30 November 2015 - 06:53 PM

Doesn't help...

since the anime is still ongoing they for sure will not reveal an alternative ending in this thing 

So well I guess the only way to us get our ending is if they revealed the genjutsu here and we come back to the war arc 9apparently the genjutsu started at 606/609 chapter)

#17 Dexter

Dexter

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 96 posts

Posted 30 November 2015 - 06:56 PM

since the anime is still ongoing they for sure will not reveal an alternative ending in this thing 

So well I guess the only way to us get our ending is if they revealed the genjutsu here and we come back to the war arc 9apparently the genjutsu started at 606/609 chapter)

I'm very sorry for saying this but that is....completely retarded. We sat through 3 years of this war and SP knows this....they're sure as kitten not gonna win any fans back with having us sit through 3 more years of the exact same fight just to change the pairings which will already cause even more major controversy. I gurantee you things will not "restart" druing that time.

#18 yimiiyumi

yimiiyumi

Julia

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 30 November 2015 - 06:59 PM

I'm very sorry for saying this but that is....completely retarded. We sat through 3 years of this war and SP knows this....they're sure as kitten not gonna win any fans back with having us sit through 3 more years of the exact same fight just to change the pairings which will already cause even more major controversy. I gurantee you things will not "restart" druing that time.

Ok so how things will "restart" at your point of view ? and how ?

#19 Dexter

Dexter

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 96 posts

Posted 30 November 2015 - 07:02 PM

Ok so how things will "restart" at your point of view ? and how ?

698. This could just be Hinata's dream. Kishi joked around and said he was thinking of making an alternative ending which was trending on twitter for a while. 

#20 yimiiyumi

yimiiyumi

Julia

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 30 November 2015 - 07:05 PM

698. This could just be Hinata's dream. Kishi joked around and said he was thinking of making an alternative ending which was trending on twitter for a while. 

if they restart really things from 698 so it gonna be probably in anime ending

could you send me the link for where kishimoto said this ? I never saw no one talking about this either twitter or 2ch

(by hinata's dream you mean 699 700 gaiden novels the last burrito movie etc ?)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users