• Please log in to reply
236 replies to this topic

#81 Slextrem

Slextrem

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,546 posts
  • Interests:I have many interests in life and reading manga happens to be one of them. My favorite pairing is definitely NaruSaku.

Posted 26 May 2013 - 05:23 AM

People, the spoilers work. Its only the previous spoiler tags from the original doesn't work. I had already explained how does it work:

Go to the third button, which look like a small grid, that's the special BBCode. Click and it would show you the options, scroll to Spoiler and do the rest (title, fill in text).

I know you've already addressed how the new spoiler tags work, (which I appreciate very much), but in the case of NaruSaku - The Build Up! which uses the old spoiler tags to hide the panels, it's becoming a problem... I would really like to make a new thread for it anyway since I'm running out of room for new panels ( :lulz: ), but I can't access my image codes because the old tags won't open - even when I go to edit the post.

I'm sure Smiter is trying to work on this, but I figured I should report this little bump that I've run into. Normally, I would just carry on with the new tags, but I don't want to have to piece together all of those panels in the right order again... :pinch: :sosad:

EDIT: Oh! If we're allowed to make suggestions, I'd like to know if it's possible to expand the amount of images we can have per post. Right now, it caps off at 60, (which is a huge amount to begin with, so I feel silly for asking about this  :sweatdrop:  ), but it would be helpful for The Build Up if it capped off at, say, 100 images instead. It's not a huge deal, so don't feel like you absolutely have to look into it, Smiter.

Thanks for all of the help from the mods/admins today! You guys have been extremely helpful with teaching me how to navigate around the new site! I appreciate it! ^_^

Edited by Slextrem, 26 May 2013 - 05:29 AM.

#82 Onionhead Attacks

Onionhead Attacks

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 945 posts
  • Interests:reading, writing, eating, and sleeping =]

Posted 26 May 2013 - 05:28 AM

I know you've already addressed how the new spoiler tags work, (which I appreciate very much), but in the case of NaruSaku - The Build Up! which uses the old spoiler tags to hide the panels, it's becoming a problem... I would really like to make a new thread for it anyway since I'm running out of room for new panels ( :lulz: ), but I can't access my image codes because the old tags won't open - even when I go to edit the post.

I'm sure Smiter is trying to work on this, but I figured I should report this little bump that I've run into. Normally, I would just carry on with the new tags, but I don't want to have to piece together all of those panels in the right order again... :pinch: :sosad:

I hear ya! I was just looking at the "NaruSaku Fic Recommendations" page the other day since I haven't updated it in years and thought maybe I'd do that soon. Then today when I saw the old spoiler tags in my post refusing to open I knew that I'd have to delay that task again.... Luckily, I still have the old source doc I first wrote up on a word document so I can reuse that.

Can't you for now, use Chatte's compilation of your compilation until you get the build-up back up and running?

Fanfiction.net C2: Heaven & Earth: A NaruSaku Library

ns-believe.jpg
Colored by me

#83 redragon88

redragon88

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 26 May 2013 - 05:35 AM

Is anybody able to use spell check? It worked in the previous site and it still does in Naruto Forums but I just can't seem to make it work here.

#84 Onionhead Attacks

Onionhead Attacks

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 945 posts
  • Interests:reading, writing, eating, and sleeping =]

Posted 26 May 2013 - 05:40 AM

Is anybody able to use spell check? It worked in the previous site and it still does in Naruto Forums but I just can't seem to make it work here.

It seems to work on Chrome. I just typed a whole bunch of gibberish and the red squiggle came out.

Fanfiction.net C2: Heaven & Earth: A NaruSaku Library

ns-believe.jpg
Colored by me

#85 Jake

Jake

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 26 May 2013 - 05:44 AM

It seems to work on Chrome. I just typed a whole bunch of gibberish and the red squiggle came out.

It ain't working on FireFox, I'm getting nothing, Oh well if I want to compose a long post than I can just copy and past it form OpenOffice.

HampESig_zpsfc7d2080.jpg

#86 narulsaku

narulsaku

FALLEN ANGEL

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
  • Interests:playing vedio games , readin' mangas , books ,singing , drawing , and also listing music , hang arround with friends , cricket, football, and also table tennise,eating
    I love multipllayer games like dog fight , tanki online.
    ect....

Posted 26 May 2013 - 05:49 AM

you rock my friend smity. you rock . the site just needed this .  :excited:  :excited:  :excited:  :excited:  :excited:  :excited:  :excited:  :excited:

god is sweet.......
courage,,,,,,,,,,,
doesn't always roar.............
sometimescourage is quite voice at the
end of the day saying,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
'll try again tomorrow"

#87 KnS

KnS

感じの作家

• ANBU
  • 1,660 posts
  • Interests:Writing

Posted 26 May 2013 - 05:50 AM

Which browser are you using?

#88 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 26 May 2013 - 05:56 AM

Likable posts. Following threads. PM update. Easier YouTube links. And taggable topics.

I must say, phenomenal job!

"The time has come at last for you to learn everything . . .

Fare thee well, Albert, my friend."

AboojTi.gif

#89 redragon88

redragon88

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 26 May 2013 - 05:56 AM

Which browser are you using?

The one that is similar to Kurama. What was it called? Oh yeah, firefox. :P

#90 Slextrem

Slextrem

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,546 posts
  • Interests:I have many interests in life and reading manga happens to be one of them. My favorite pairing is definitely NaruSaku.

Posted 26 May 2013 - 05:57 AM

I hear ya! I was just looking at the "NaruSaku Fic Recommendations" page the other day since I haven't updated it in years and thought maybe I'd do that soon. Then today when I saw the old spoiler tags in my post refusing to open I knew that I'd have to delay that task again.... Luckily, I still have the old source doc I first wrote up on a word document so I can reuse that.

Can't you for now, use Chatte's compilation of your compilation until you get the build-up back up and running?

Chatte did a great job making the compilations, (bless her heart for doing that), but at the moment they don't even include all of Part One. It's not a big deal if we can't access the build-up for a few days, but I would like to be able to update it, or at least access the image codes so that I can make a V2.0.

I could make a new version of the thread right now, as I have all of the image codes on my photobucket account, but I would have to sort through and organize all 700+ of them all over again. If I absolutely have to, I will, but it will be easier for me if we're able to access the old tags again.

#91 KnS

KnS

感じの作家

• ANBU
  • 1,660 posts

Posted 26 May 2013 - 05:58 AM

The one that is similar to Kurama. What was it called? Oh yeah, firefox. :P

Try opening a forum reply box --> right-click --> Languages --> English

For some reason some web forms (like IPBoard) need you to tell the browser what spell checker you want to use.

#92 Slextrem

Slextrem

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,546 posts

Posted 26 May 2013 - 06:01 AM

For some reason some web forms (like IPBoard) need you to tell the browser what spell checker you want to use.

That worked for FireFox. Thanks for the tip!

#93 redragon88

redragon88

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 26 May 2013 - 06:01 AM

Well I'll be, it totally worked. Thank you so much!

It ain't working on FireFox, I'm getting nothing, Oh well if I want to compose a long post than I can just copy and past it form OpenOffice.

Do like KnS says.

Edited by redragon88, 26 May 2013 - 06:06 AM.

#94 Jake

Jake

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 26 May 2013 - 06:07 AM

Well I'll be, it totally worked. Thank you so much!

Do like KnS says.

Done, and thank you.

HampESig_zpsfc7d2080.jpg

#95 KnS

KnS

感じの作家

• ANBU
  • 1,660 posts

Posted 26 May 2013 - 06:14 AM

What are IT geeks for?  :th_yeah:

BTW, if you have multiple computers you may have to do this once on all of them.

#96 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 26 May 2013 - 06:18 AM

Curious, but how do you bring up the right-click and paste task in the reply board?

#97 Slextrem

Slextrem

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,546 posts

Posted 26 May 2013 - 06:22 AM

Curious, but how do you bring up the right-click and paste task in the reply board?

Once you have something copied, click on the reply board, and press "Control + V". That will paste whatever you had copied on your clipboard into the reply box.

#98 Jake

Jake

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 26 May 2013 - 06:29 AM

Once you have something copied, click on the reply board, and press "Control + V". That will paste whatever you had copied on your clipboard into the reply box.

Also once you start typing if you right click you have paste available (assuming you have something copied or cut.

Plus there is a paste button on the reply box.

HampESig_zpsfc7d2080.jpg

#99 KonaKonaFan

KonaKonaFan

ve/ver

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 774 posts
  • Interests:you

Posted 26 May 2013 - 06:36 AM

Smiter, are you the one running the Twitter and Facebook pages? Also, I'm kinda disappointed we can't see the birthdays on the bottom anymore. Is there anyway we can fix that?

Edited by KonaKonaFan, 26 May 2013 - 06:41 AM.

eileenbeautifulswan_zps46b60759.gif

#100 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 26 May 2013 - 06:36 AM

Also once you start typing if you right click you have paste available (assuming you have something copied or cut.

Plus there is a paste button on the reply box.

I know the control + v tactic but the later part I didn't. Thank you.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users