Close
Photo

Does Kishimoto's wife feel cheated on...?

Naruto Sakura Kishimoto Hinata cheated infedelity scumbag Cheated

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#21 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 27 October 2015 - 02:36 AM

She probably forgave him eventually seeing as how he casually joked about

I agree.
But it kind of surprise his wife choose NS.

Edited by rocci, 27 October 2015 - 02:36 AM.

#22 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 27 October 2015 - 06:47 AM

http://hinatits-and-...hinata-ohh-what

"She did not necessarily say she dislikes kittennata but we could conclude it based on Kishi’s interview. Here are my thoughts: Kishi informed his wife before that she is based on Sakura. Hence, the wife expected that Naruto (aka Kishi’s self-insert) will end up with the pink-haired woman so she was surprised that it did not happen.
She protested vehemently and it almost caused a rift in the household. Kishi pacified her by telling her that she is really based on kittennata but he was not able to convince her.
She may be angry because NS did not end up together or because she does not like to be Hinata. Any of these may be correct but I am convinced she does not like Hinata. If she did, then she wouldn’t be so affected. The words used by the article is that what happened caused a “rift’ in their house so I am guessing it is no ordinary anger.
Also, observe Mrs. Kishimoto’s temper. I do not support NS but it is very obvious she has Sakura’s temper and speaks her mind like the character does. No wonder she wasn’t convinced when Kishi told her she’s actually based on kittennata."

#23 Tiller

Tiller

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,041 posts

Posted 27 October 2015 - 07:11 AM

Cheated on? No that's not the right word. I do think it's possible that she could forsee a backlash since she wanted NS to happen. Which is why I doubt Kishimoto didn't know that his shipping foccsued ending divided his base to the point that he lost a lot of us.

#24 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 27 October 2015 - 07:35 AM

Cheated on? No that's not the right word. I do think it's possible that she could forsee a backlash since she wanted NS to happen. Which is why I doubt Kishimoto didn't know that his shipping foccsued ending divided his base to the point that he lost a lot of us.

It honestly wouldn't take a genius to realize that it was a bad idea.

"Let see my husband has written a story for 15 years that has become incredibly popular around the world. He nearing the end and the three main goals of the main character: become leader of his village, bring back his best friend, and marry the love of his life are in sight. Well that should be easy to do and their a movie coming up that is after the end so that should bring in even more money. What that my husband has instead has married the girl based on me to the guy that has been abusing her, the main character is instead marrying a girl that was hardly in the manga. And the reason my husband is doing this is because his editor told him that nH is incredibly popular in country my husband can not be 100% sure is accurate. Also this will piss of the fans in the country we live in because this isn't what they want. Also he only doing it at the last minute when he doesn't even understand what is to like about the pairings."

#25 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 27 October 2015 - 08:20 AM

We all know, when Kishimoto's wife shipped Narusaku, and her husband made Naruhina happen, whether big or small, it caused conflict within the home. We, a long time ago, heard from Oda that Kishi's wife looked like Sakura, and with this recent interview he basically his wife was has a strong character like Sakura, and Hinata wasn't modeled after her. I know this subject is too serious, and probably a stretch, since these are manga character just based on or modeled after real life equivalents, but my question's pretty clear....

Do you think with Naruhina happening, Kisi's wife feel like he went to another woman? If Naruto is made after Kishi, and Sakura is made after his wife, should she get angry over how her character turn out, as well as Naruto going to Hinata?

I think there's a case that if Kishimoto had the choice of his wife and another woman whose like Hinata, he would choose Hinata. Not saying he would, but there is a case for it.

In the interview, he outted that his lie about Hinata being made after his wife, may have been revealed. I'm hearing some cold nights on Sofa, Kishi! XD joking aside... If this all is the case, would she feel or be justified for her anger?

(P.S. Don't forget the red herrings, including Kushina's "find a girl like me" line. Wait... isn't Minakushi and parallel of him and his wife too?)

Nah Kish gave up of the rumors about Shuiesha editors are true. That was his excuse to us that he was misleading us to cover up the truth.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#26 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 27 October 2015 - 08:26 AM

http://hinatits-and-...hinata-ohh-what

"She did not necessarily say she dislikes kittennata but we could conclude it based on Kishi’s interview. Here are my thoughts: Kishi informed his wife before that she is based on Sakura. Hence, the wife expected that Naruto (aka Kishi’s self-insert) will end up with the pink-haired woman so she was surprised that it did not happen.
She protested vehemently and it almost caused a rift in the household. Kishi pacified her by telling her that she is really based on kittennata but he was not able to convince her.
She may be angry because NS did not end up together or because she does not like to be Hinata. Any of these may be correct but I am convinced she does not like Hinata. If she did, then she wouldn’t be so affected. The words used by the article is that what happened caused a “rift’ in their house so I am guessing it is no ordinary anger.
Also, observe Mrs. Kishimoto’s temper. I do not support NS but it is very obvious she has Sakura’s temper and speaks her mind like the character does. No wonder she wasn’t convinced when Kishi told her she’s actually based on kittennata."

Not only that but there are possibly theories that Mrs. Kishi may be behind the development of the NS bonds that never got completed and was tossed out in the garbage bin at the end could explain why the rift Kishi caused in his household. Of course she would have any reason to be very pissoff. And if all this becomes fact, its going to impact Kishi's reputation far worse than him following the advice of NH youtubers.

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#27 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 27 October 2015 - 09:09 AM

Not only that but there are possibly theories that Mrs. Kishi may be behind the development of the NS bonds that never got completed and was tossed out in the garbage bin at the end could explain why the rift Kishi caused in his household. Of course she would have any reason to be very pissoff. And if all this becomes fact, its going to impact Kishi's reputation far worse than him following the advice of NH youtubers.

I think the answer is that kishi started the pairing of NS under yahagi's guidance and suggestions. He made Sakura off of what type of women he likes "strong willed women" (or she was suppose to develop into what type of women he likes). Once he met his wife he started basing sakura more and more off her especially in part two. She not being an idiot caught on really quickly and asked if he was basing sakura off her. He admitted it at the time and she started to help kishi with the romantic parts of the story. Coming up with probably some of the scenes in the story as well as suggesting he make Naruto's mother also appear in the story instead of just his dad (which is what kishi originally planned on doing). In order to make her happy he also based kushina off her and made the minakushi relationship sort of an ideal version of their marriage in very early stages when they had just had their first kid. (you know before the kids were growing up with out spending any real time with their father and kishi kept getting pressure from his editors to make the pairing nH)

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 27 October 2015 - 09:11 AM.

#28 Anthony

Anthony

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 857 posts

Posted 27 October 2015 - 10:08 AM

@AHK, implying that he was spending time with his family that much in the first place, that something so insignificant to her would eventually cause a rift between her and her husband.

This forum has been a mess since post 698, and yes, I know it's in my choice to leave but I won't do so since I invested a little bit of time around here.

I will repeat again, do you really think she reacted like you did? I suspect a divorce coming through soon if I were to believe this thread.

#29 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 27 October 2015 - 11:02 AM

@AHK, implying that he was spending time with his family that much in the first place, that something so insignificant to her would eventually cause a rift between her and her husband.
This forum has been a mess since post 698, and yes, I know it's in my choice to leave but I won't do so since I invested a little bit of time around here.
I will repeat again, do you really think she reacted like you did? I suspect a divorce coming through soon if I were to believe this thread.

It apparently wasn't insignificant, especially not to her. She might have taken it as an insult because, once again, he might have been sending a subliminal message to her that he wanted her a certain way, as opposed to appreciating how she is.

I never said anything about you leaving, all I said was people have a right to post threads about things they want to talk about.

It doesn't matter what I believe, the man himself said that the ending caused a rift in their home and that she was insanely pissed off about it. He said that himself.

EXL5X4B.png

"I am the One-Eyed King."

#30 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts

Posted 27 October 2015 - 11:14 AM

I think the answer is that kishi started the pairing of NS under yahagi's guidance and suggestions. He made Sakura off of what type of women he likes "strong willed women" (or she was suppose to develop into what type of women he likes). Once he met his wife he started basing sakura more and more off her especially in part two. She not being an idiot caught on really quickly and asked if he was basing sakura off her. He admitted it at the time and she started to help kishi with the romantic parts of the story. Coming up with probably some of the scenes in the story as well as suggesting he make Naruto's mother also appear in the story instead of just his dad (which is what kishi originally planned on doing). In order to make her happy he also based kushina off her and made the minakushi relationship sort of an ideal version of their marriage in very early stages when they had just had their first kid. (you know before the kids were growing up with out spending any real time with their father and kishi kept getting pressure from his editors to make the pairing nH)

It's pretty much obvious that he and Yahagi started, but maybe the wife had a hand in the NS development too, especially when Yahagi left. We don't know what happen behind close door so it will remain a mystery and a theory as long Kishi keeps his mouth shut and moves on.

#31 Havikinazuma

Havikinazuma

SSJ Sage of the Six Paths

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 171 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku
    Manga and Anime:Naruto, DBZ, One Piece
    Video games
    Drawing
    Exercise

Posted 27 October 2015 - 07:22 PM

So far it seems everything is speculation. If the whole "wife being mad" business is real, we don't know how much, but I can still imagine Kishi sleeping on the couch for a few nights. so to speak...

tumblr_nmnk511cJk1r72ht7o3_500.gif

Me on Youtube:

Kdogcentral5ables: Ha. Your an idiot. Naruto is better than goku... No kitten. I would like to see goku power up an entire ARMY!

TakeshiInazuma:The way Goku gave Ki to Frieza, He's able to passed out enough power for a whole galaxy, and still have enough to power down to 1% and solo Narutoverse.

#32 Anthony

Anthony

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 857 posts

Posted 27 October 2015 - 08:07 PM

I think she cried one entire night and then went on tumblr, writing a fully-detailed rant on how men are sexists and that they deserve nothing at all.

Edited by tonyblu, 27 October 2015 - 08:07 PM.

#33 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 27 October 2015 - 08:21 PM

Would you kindly stop this nonsense. Ever since the ending, this guy has been telling lies left and right. I think some truth is hidden behind his words but we have no clue what that's truth or lie since it's all buried in a pile of lies, and it's all coming out of his own mouth.

That comment about his wife being mad at him could be another lie. Thing is we don't really know. But one thing we know and it's 100% confirmed is that Kishi can't be trusted.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#34 Namikaze Clan

Namikaze Clan

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 27 October 2015 - 08:46 PM

Would you kindly stop this nonsense. Ever since the ending, this guy has been telling lies left and right. I think some truth is hidden behind his words but we have no clue what that's truth or lie since it's all buried in a pile of lies, and it's all coming out of his own mouth.
That comment about his wife being mad at him could be another lie. Thing is we don't really know. But one thing we know and it's 100% confirmed is that Kishi can't be trusted.

What could he possibly gain from lying about his wife? Given how much she has been compared to Kushina and Sakura, it's totally believable that she would be upset

Edited by Namikaze Clan, 27 October 2015 - 08:48 PM.

#35 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 27 October 2015 - 08:55 PM

What could he possibly gain from lying about his wife? Given how much she has been compared to Kushina and Sakura, it's totally believable that she would be upset

What could he gain by telling the truth? Kishi should keep his mouth shut, the truths are terrible and the lies too. I still think he's telling the truth about his wife, but he's obviously not thinking in his own favor.

ナルサク

#36 Anthony

Anthony

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 857 posts

Posted 27 October 2015 - 08:59 PM

Why do you people care? Playing devil's advocate for fictional characters and a married couple can be tiring, am I right?

Edited by tonyblu, 27 October 2015 - 09:01 PM.

#37 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts

Posted 27 October 2015 - 09:24 PM

The truth would have saved his a** and undo half the damage. Instead he buries himselve in lies and deceits.

Edited by Konoha'sCrimsonFox, 27 October 2015 - 09:25 PM.

#38 RedFaction

RedFaction

Legendary Pirate

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts

Posted 27 October 2015 - 09:32 PM

Don't read much into anything Kishi says, because we all know most of what he says nowadays are just contradictions from his previous statement or flat out lies.

Besides, what does Kishi's personal life have anything to do with the manga?  Not to mention it's really none of our business.

#39 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 30 October 2015 - 09:36 PM

I am more surprised at some of the radical pro-enders saying that Kishimoto should divorce her and or kill her because she is a NaruSaku fan.

XDDDDDDD

Now who are the salty ones?

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#40 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 30 October 2015 - 11:27 PM

I am more surprised at some of the radical pro-enders saying that Kishimoto should divorce her and or kill her because she is a NaruSaku fan.

XDDDDDDD

Now who are the salty ones?

It isn't comparable to use a tiny minority in their fandom to get back at the rest of them. A big chunk of pro-enders call us salty, but I'm sure they wouldn't condone this.

ナルサク

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Naruto, Sakura, Kishimoto, Hinata, cheated, infedelity, scumbag, Cheated

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users