#21 chouzu_tao

chouzu_tao

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,741 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 02:03 PM

QUOTE (Vyse @ Jul 30 2009, 06:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The next animated movie from DC will be Superman/Batman: Public Enemies?

??!!??

Will they be played by Johnny Depp and Christian Bale? And will it be set in the Mid-west of the US? tongue.gif No one else get it? okay.... nm.

ChouzuGoCrazy.jpg

#22 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 30 July 2009 - 02:37 PM

I got it, don't worry XD
It's probably coincidence that a movie with Public Enemies had Christian Bale in it and another movie with a character Christian Bale played is also named Public Enemies.

#23 hokuten

hokuten

I am CLUTCH.

• Kage
  • 8,014 posts
  • Interests:EHRGEIZ: God Bless The Ring!

Posted 30 July 2009 - 03:03 PM

I like Ryan Reynolds and all, but not as Hal Jordan. If they played him as Kyle Rayner then it would make sense since Kyle Rayner is a comic book artist and Ryan Reynolds has that comic feel about him. I could see him as the Flash as Wally West, but not Barry Allen.

sushiset1_shrimp.gifHard-Gay-animated-sprite.gif
"Shiny. Let's go be bad guys."

#24 True

True

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts
  • Interests:Wouldn't you like to know?

Posted 30 July 2009 - 06:20 PM

QUOTE (Vyse @ Jul 30 2009, 07:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I saw the Green Lantern animated movie yesterday, and I guess I enjoyed it. Hal had his moments there, but I'm a little confused as to the ending, although I won't spoil it. The characters looked alright, but I guess they did take some liberties with the character design on some of the characters *coughboodikkacough*

But it was a fun movie, and absolutely worth the download... I mean, worth getting your hands on, one way or another! wink.gif

The next animated movie from DC will be Superman/Batman: Public Enemies, and will be released on my birthday... probably as a gift to me, but I'm just glad they remembered! ^^

Yeah it was pretty good and entertaining watch to kill an hour. Only problem I had was that the "DVD RIP" didn't seem so since it was really fuzzy throughout. It did well with Hal's character as well as explaining the Green Lantern universe. Overall all it was pretty nice especially with the action.

A Superman/Batman eh? That sounds pretty sweet and I'd like to see it as well.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users