• This topic is locked This topic is locked
13 replies to this topic

#1 TwinEnigma

TwinEnigma

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 63 posts
  • Interests:Justice. Win. Credit where credit is due. Art. Lots of it.

Posted 12 July 2007 - 09:36 AM

All right, I'll admit first thing that the reason I ended up on these forums is flat-out to prevent my art from being posted here without my knowledge or permission and to extend my ability to trace it when it does come up klepto'ed.

If you've seen me before, it's probably for the DR In Memoriam Test Scroll.

Of course, while it's certainly my most viewed deviation (and it's not that I'm not grateful, it's just I got bunches more than just one drawing), I do a variety of other works in several mediums, including Prismacolors, Copics, Sakura Microns, Photography, MS Paint, sculpture, models, and sewing (not all are posted online).

I also serve as the Administrator and primary maintainer of the UnseenArtists club on devianart.

I am particularly fond of drawing Naruto and Sakura and have been working on several pics for the NaruSaku pairing (the lineart for one such NaruSaku WIPs is hidden in the sand on my 15000 kiriban image).

I'm not going to overwhelm you with links, I'll just put up a few.

Examples of my more current work:
Gift Art for Donnis - Possibly the piece I'm even more proud of than the test scroll, this is an image requested by one of my more recent Kiriban catchers.

Sailor Hellsing 3.0 - I used to be a major Moonie, can you tell?

Examples of WIP
Ino - costume test sketch - For the third Test Scroll. Yes, I already have the second one started and about 1/3 done.

Ghost Caller Samurai Lineart - Lineart of a Samurai I've been working on; suggestions for armor colors will be much appreciated.

I do appreciate all visits, input or just random "stopped by to say 'hi'", so don't feel put off. I do, however, ask that if you want avatars, signatures, or to use my costume designs (particularly those for the test scroll) in fanfiction, you must get my permission first, through a PM on this forum, my email (eevilshinigami@aol.com), or through my DA.
TwinEnigma's Deviantart - No reposting any of TwinEnigma's art without express permission.

#2 trogdor0071

trogdor0071

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 58 posts
  • Interests:Photoshop, Anime, Hacking, Programing<br />:)

Posted 12 July 2007 - 10:04 AM

Wow, I really love the Naruto and Sakura one.
biggrin.gif

#3 SakuDotz

SakuDotz

Fly away to Dotzland! :D

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,488 posts
  • Interests:My biggest interest would probably be in potatoes and lot's of funtastic things....

Posted 12 July 2007 - 11:19 AM

Wow, your art is great! I really like the colours in the Ino picture.

#4 Amii

Amii

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 112 posts
  • Interests:Drawwwwwwing.

Posted 12 July 2007 - 07:10 PM

TWINY!!!!!!!

biggrin.gif
Tis AmiFire.
I fail at the interwebnets.
I dont know how to do anything.

Of course, I think you know I love your gallery already, and even though this is quite irrelevent, I'm sorry I'm not on much. My f***ing family has overstayed their welcome, and unfortunatly they are staying in the room where the computer is, so I dont have much time on it.

Love your gallery... again.

biggrin.gif

#5 Tobi

Tobi

I am a good boy!

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 89 posts
  • Interests:Annoy people!<br /><br />Msn and Yahoo addresses aren't the real ones :3 If you want my email, just ask ^-^

Posted 12 July 2007 - 09:14 PM

I love it!!*O*

#6 Saku-chan

Saku-chan

Strudel Mistress

• ANBU
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 12 July 2007 - 09:38 PM

Welcome! a_dance.gif

XD That Memorium Scroll thingy I've seen before, but I'm guilty of not really looking into galleries persay. sweatdrop.gif Eh heh heh heh. (Just what you warned against, eh?)

I really like your costume designs for the older ninja. It stays true to the character while being different from what they had before. happy.gif I'm sure Kishi-sensei himself would be proud.

(Mou you're right... Ino would be a lot scarier than Ibiki for a proctor. 111189.gif )
tumblr_np7x15rJxi1qafgx9o1_500.gif

#7 TwinEnigma

TwinEnigma

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 63 posts
  • Interests:Justice. Win. Credit where credit is due. Art. Lots of it.

Posted 12 July 2007 - 10:50 PM

QUOTE (Sakurai.Ami @ Jul 12 2007, 03:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
TWINY!!!!!!!

AMIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!

a_hug.gif

And I luffs yours too. :3
Dx I figured as much - you did tell us about the horrors of the family mooching the last time you were in!

Regarding trogdor0071 and Tobi - I'm glad you like it. ^^

Sakura, thank you for the compliment. I'm always trying to improve. The Ino pic was colored with purple 005 and yellow 05 Sakura Microns. ^^

Saku-chan - laugh.gif well, I've gotten pretty used to the idea of having maybe 30 percent of visitors making it to past the scroll to my profile.

It stays true to the character while being different from what they had before.

That's what I was aiming for. ^^ It's pretty fun to age them up and then design something for them to wear that combines elements from their previous costumes, the people that are important in their lives and still suits their personalities.

(Ino as the Evil Proctor is luff laugh.gif )
TwinEnigma's Deviantart - No reposting any of TwinEnigma's art without express permission.

#8 Ashley

Ashley

JUST KEEP MOVING FORWARD

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,331 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Otakus, Video games, It's a Trap!, Colorguard, Cartoons, Epic Fail Guy, Ace Attorney, Professor Layton, Ouendan, Vocaloid, drawing, Gainax, shojo, shounen, Evangelion, Gurren Lagann, pairings, anime figures(Otaku desires?), movies, Tegaki, South Park, Hikaru Utada, etc.

Posted 13 July 2007 - 02:37 AM

QUOTE (TwinEnigma @ Jul 12 2007, 09:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh I remember that art before! omfg.gif I love that picture!
I am still pinky-ash

#9 Chappy-chan!?

Chappy-chan!?

Come what May...I'll love NaruSaku 4EVA! RAWR!

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 80 posts

Posted 13 July 2007 - 02:43 AM

:o Wowzies! Your art is fantastic!

#10 Guest_Chaos Dragon_*

Guest_Chaos Dragon_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 July 2007 - 03:41 AM

Wow, that's really good, and Naruto and Sakura's clothes were awesome!

#11 Coupe

Coupe

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 291 posts
  • Interests:Stuff. Random stuff

Posted 13 July 2007 - 01:14 PM

Amazing. Simply Amazing. Incredible. Wow. I think that just about sums it up for me.
Conversation between me and my awesome drama teacher whilst watching Alfred Hitchcocks The Birds.

Are the birds some kind of Communist secret weapon?
No Jordan.

Are the birds under some kind of mind control by Big Bird from sesame street? Will Big Bird turn out to be the murderer? Will that girl turn around and big bird is behind her and she gets stabbed in the face?
No Jordan.

Is this the chickens revenge on Colonel Sanders?
Yes Jordan, this is a movie about an all bird terrorist group, led by big bird, funded by Communists on a mission to kill Colonel Sanders.

Really?
No Jordan.

#12 SakuDotz

SakuDotz

Fly away to Dotzland! :D

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,488 posts
  • Interests:My biggest interest would probably be in potatoes and lot's of funtastic things....

Posted 13 July 2007 - 04:30 PM

Oh wow I didn't view the last one. Your lineart is very clean. I love it. biggrin.gif Keep it up!

#13 Sakura~Kitsune

Sakura~Kitsune

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,486 posts
  • Location:The Forgotten Borough formerly known as Staten Island!
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Roleplaying, Magical Girls, Anime/Manga, Video Games, Music, Friends/Family, and Food!

Posted 14 July 2007 - 01:23 AM

One word: Simply Amazing! (and yes I know that was two words but it's just wonderful art that it needs 2 words to describe it!! 121721.gif )
tumblr_n9ki6ltPXZ1qai1u2o1_500.gif

No matter how dark it is, you’re not alone you know?

The moonlight is shining on us

#14 xXwitchrobinXx

xXwitchrobinXx

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 34 posts
  • Interests:ANIME!!!

Posted 15 July 2007 - 09:53 PM

:thumbs: awesomeness!! i love your coloring work. <333

+650 Respect Points

0 user(s) are reading this topic