58 replies to this topic

#21 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 01 August 2015 - 04:16 PM

Lol, hopefully they have actual asian people in the movie. Ya'll already saw how much people got pissed when The Last Airbender came out :sweat:

Sasuke could played by asian, in this case maybe a korean since I rarely see any handsome male actor aside Takeshi kaneshiro who is a half Japanese Chinese. Maybe a Japanese American actor who has the face like Keanu reeve.

#22 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 02 August 2015 - 02:11 AM

* Points gun at head* GOODBYE cruel cruel world.............. *BANG!!!!!!!*

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#23 Awes9

Awes9

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 677 posts

Posted 02 August 2015 - 07:27 AM

I can't wait for this masterpiece!!!

#24 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 02 August 2015 - 07:29 AM

yeup, make kitten DBZ and Naruto live action movies.....but when it comes to a proper Evangelion live action movie, it goes into development hell. Figures.

You know this whole "Asian" cast thing really needs to stop. There really is no one specific ethnicity or race in this series. I don't see Gaara as Japanese. I don't see Killer Bee as Japanese. The only characters that are any Asian decent would be the Hyugas and the Uchiha. Everyone else just seems to come from a different culture all together. And why not? Why not have different races in this one? Isn't the whole point to unite the world, not segregate it?

In Naruto's world...there is no such thing as "Asian" cause "Asia" doesn't exist. So the race in this one is a melting pot.

Lol, hopefully they have actual asian people in the movie. Ya'll already saw how much people got pissed when The Last Airbender came out :sweat:

Yeah, remember when the Attack on Titan live action movie had all Japanese actors....oh wait...sorry, only Mikasa was supposed to be Asian in that one, but no one cared on that.

Kind of funny seeing how Avatar The Last Airbender was an American tv show seeing how all manga/anime adaptation regardless of what the character actually are all have to be played by Japanese people because it comes from Japan.

Logic...none have it. -_-

Edited by James S Cassidy, 02 August 2015 - 07:31 AM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#25 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 02 August 2015 - 09:49 PM

I would not be surprise that this live action went with NS as end game because if you think of it. Either the director (or whoever) wrote the script clearly saw that the direction the manga was head and Kishi and SP never told them that NH and SS were end game. By the time they knew, it was already too late to change the script. Or they see how kitten up the original ending was. 

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#26 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 02 August 2015 - 09:52 PM

Maybe yes, maybe no.
I think they will follow the canon ending.

#27 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 02 August 2015 - 09:55 PM

So is this crap really happening or it's still in the discussion period?

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#28 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 02 August 2015 - 10:00 PM

So is this crap really happening or it's still in the discussion period?

The later, I think naruto live action has more chance to happen.

#29 ichigo500

ichigo500

Ichigo gunyu

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,168 posts

Posted 02 August 2015 - 10:03 PM

Dragonball Evolution's twin brother incoming!!!!!!!!!-

When I think that Kishi always wanted Naruto to be as "legendary" as DB ! Now his dream came true, just as DB, it's going to have a terrible Live action movie ! Congrats Kishi, we're all so proud of you ! :goodjob:

tumblr_nq5cp7mpWa1t4u7tdo1_500.gif

:love: Kiss Kiss Fall in love  :love: 

My tumblr

#30 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 02 August 2015 - 10:05 PM

The later, I think naruto live action has more chance to happen.

I hope it doesn't happen or if it does it's really really really bad.

Edited by Nostradamus, 02 August 2015 - 10:06 PM.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#31 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 02 August 2015 - 10:08 PM

I hope it doesn't happen or if it does it's really really really bad.

Maybe it will flop.
Maybe it will succeed somehow.

#32 12771a

12771a

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 03 August 2015 - 04:55 PM

Oh boy this can't possibly be good

tumblr_muw6dyQ0dw1qjcgkbo1_500.gif

#33 BakeNeko-Chan

BakeNeko-Chan

Commander

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:Reading and writing. Anime/Manga.

Posted 03 August 2015 - 09:06 PM

Shouldn't this and the 'Naruto Hollywood Remake' thread be merged or something? :ermm:

#34 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 03 August 2015 - 09:48 PM

I hope they aren't all asians seeing how the villages in Naruto represent different nationalities, countries and cultures xD

8c5a9c63d23baf4e9d077bf65597592bb55115a2

#35 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 05 August 2015 - 09:14 PM

tumblr_nsh17atNOG1qhz95yo1_500.jpg

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#36 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 901 posts

Posted 12 April 2018 - 09:49 PM

hi i just wanted to share this update about what is going on with the live action movie: http://collider.com/...sashi-kishimoto

#37 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my husband and sons of course. Playing video games, drawing, writing fanfics, reading, watching crime shows, and paranormal shows.

Posted 12 April 2018 - 09:54 PM

hi i just wanted to share this update about what is going on with the live action movie: http://collider.com/...sashi-kishimoto

Wow, it's amazing to see someone actually taking the source material and fans to heart. 

tumblr_ooscnzcUtt1uz1wpso1_500.gif

#38 jak123

jak123

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 805 posts

Posted 12 April 2018 - 11:30 PM

Except Naruto doesn't look Japanese.

Only stupid people were pissed off about the race stuff. Zuko was like indian, but he doesn't look Indian.

#39 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 14 April 2018 - 03:54 PM

Except Naruto doesn't look Japanese.

Only stupid people were pissed off about the race stuff. Zuko was like indian, but he doesn't look Indian.

I'm so stupid.

ナルサク

#40 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 14 April 2018 - 04:20 PM

Wow, it's amazing to see someone actually taking the source material and fans to heart. 

Uh-huh, wait until they start working on the ending, because unless they actually have a brain and see something doesn't add up, they will cater to the ones that wanted the "canonical" pairings happening.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users