#41 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 01:23 AM

QUOTE (ciardha @ Mar 21 2012, 05:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sakura looks sweet but determined, and if you want to play around with that kind of silliness from one drawing- Sakura is the one directly behind Naruto and is also in between Minato and Kushina and two of the Kyuubi's tails frame her- and the tail blocking Hinata points to Sakura.(Minakush/Narusaku anyone... laugh.gif and hey Hinata is next to Kiba with her fanservice look, so Kibahina. Heh. (it's been pointed out already Kiba's eyes are kind cut toward Hinata and he looks rather smug about the situation- like a guy with a sexy girlfriend. I do agree poor Ino looks like she's been through the ringer. She has been Kishimoto's sexy girl of the Konoha 11 in part 2, but boy she sure doesn't look like the confident sexy gal there. (Does look like she had a personality switch with Hinata)

Them being sent to an alternate reality by Madara or a mass genjutsu by Madara would make the most sense. If it's the later Sakura is still herself and is aware of the genjutsu because of the ability Kishimoto has shown Sakura has- in part 2 even resistant to Uchiha level genjutsu. (maybe this will be the Sakura arc that Kishimoto promised but may have run out of time to put in the manga) If the story is about Sakura knowing the situation is wrong and she has to make the heartbreaking situation of freeing Naruto from a genjutsu where he has loving parents- whoa... that will be intense. (but right up Kishimoto's alley....)

I do hope so this will be Sakura's big role in a Naruto movie.
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#42 Super Boom

Super Boom

WC?

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 01:27 AM

Interesting. It looks like Naruto's going to Edolas. tongue.gif

If that is the plotline, I hope some of Naruto's friends come with him to whatever weird new setting this movie takes place in. If it's just Naruto, I feel like the movie is doomed to be another 'reset'-type plot, like the 4th Shippuden Movie.

Also, it looks like the script for this one's REALLY going to be written by Kishi. Hmm...Deja vu. Well I'm still interested in this movie, no matter who's behind it. happy.gif

QUOTE (ciardha @ Mar 21 2012, 07:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Them being sent to an alternate reality by Madara or a mass genjutsu by Madara would make the most sense. If it's the later Sakura is still herself and is aware of the genjutsu because of the ability Kishimoto has shown Sakura has- in part 2 even resistant to Uchiha level genjutsu. (maybe this will be the Sakura arc that Kishimoto promised but may have run out of time to put in the manga) If the story is about Sakura knowing the situation is wrong and she has to make the heartbreaking situation of freeing Naruto from a genjutsu where he has loving parents- whoa... that will be intense. (but right up Kishimoto's alley....)

Oh wow, I hope so! I'd love to see some extra Sakura action! laugh.gif

Edited by Boom...Winning, 22 March 2012 - 01:28 AM.

tumblr_ndajpwG2zQ1qitrvro1_500.gif

#43 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 02:12 AM

Well, now that's interesting, either most of the characters suffer an body swap or Naruto is send to an alternate reality. But I aways like the alternate reality better, it's aways a nice oportunity for an what if scenario.

tumblr_noy9ox76Ku1rr9dcxo9_250.gif

#44 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 02:35 AM

i was looking and it seems hinata and ino did swap somehow?

so i tried seeing the others and they look kinda different. but sakura seems the same???

so maybe it is a movie about tobi's genjutsu on everyone? expect sakura??

its nice to see her in the middle right with naruto. maybe she will have an important role in this movie?

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#45 redragon88

redragon88

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 02:51 AM

Be it an alternate reality or something else, there really is something going on with how Hinata and Ino are looking at the least. I bet Kishimoto drew them like that on purpose to clue the audience in that maybe some character weren't going to act how they usually do.

Ino seems so depressed, I don't ever remember her making such a face, but Hinata is the one that takes the freaking gold in this poster. She has her jacket completely open while exposing her chest in what sort of looks like a sports bra. I don't think Hinata would ever be capable of walking around with such level of skin exposure without feeling highly embarrassed. That brings me to my second observation, look at her face, JUST LOOK AT THAT FACE, her facial expression is completely smug and confident, that not an attitude she would have, not in a million years. It way to funny to see such a face in the otherwise extremely shy Hinata.

It's as if she's practically screaming "I'M THE HOTTEST GIRL IN THIS POSTER SO DEAL WITH IT" ohboy.png

Edited by redragon88, 22 March 2012 - 03:00 AM.

#46 Darth Krypt

Darth Krypt

Sith Lord

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 03:37 AM

Maybe in that genjutsu, Naruto actually is in love with that confident, sexy Hinata. Most of the guys would. Then Sakura being the only want who's not affected will feel so much jealousy since Naruto has always been chasing her but suddenly that's not the case anymore. She would feel sad everytime Naruto goes "HINATA_CHAN!!!" and she'll actually miss Naruto calling her that way. That would make her realize her feelings more and that she has taken Naruto for granted.

DK

PgkbwAs.png

#47 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 03:45 AM

QUOTE (Darth Krypt @ Mar 22 2012, 04:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Maybe in that genjutsu, Naruto actually is in love with that confident, sexy Hinata. Most of the guys would. Then Sakura being the only want who's not affected will feel so much jealousy since Naruto has always been chasing her but suddenly that's not the case anymore. She would feel sad everytime Naruto goes "HINATA_CHAN!!!" and she'll actually miss Naruto calling her that way. That would make her realize her feelings more and that she has taken Naruto for granted.

DO NOT WANT....i know it could be good, but NO!!

besides, naruto doesnt like ino right???

and hinata in this picture is pretty much ino now.

hinata seems more of the "im all that" not sakura's kind of confidence that naruto likes

#48 Darth Krypt

Darth Krypt

Sith Lord

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 03:54 AM

QUOTE (merryGOflava @ Mar 22 2012, 11:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

hinata seems more of the "im all that" not sakura's kind of confidence that naruto likes

Ahh in that case how about an alternate reality where Naruto does not like Sakura romantically and just likes her as a teammate. Sakura would realize she actually wants more than a platonic relationship. Hinata would be flirting with Naruto but he still pays no heed. In other words, no matter what reality you're in, NH will never happen because Naruto's not interested no matter what. laugh.gif

Edited by Darth Krypt, 22 March 2012 - 03:56 AM.

DK

PgkbwAs.png

#49 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 04:03 AM

QUOTE (Darth Krypt @ Mar 22 2012, 04:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ahh in that case how about an alternate reality where Naruto does not like Sakura romantically and just likes her as a teammate. Sakura would realize she actually wants more than a platonic relationship. Hinata would be flirting with Naruto but he still pays no heed. In other words, no matter what reality you're in, NH will never happen because Naruto's not interested no matter what. laugh.gif

thats better smile.gif

it would still break my heart thinking naruto doesnt like sakura, even in a different reality though arg.gif

#50 Darth Krypt

Darth Krypt

Sith Lord

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 04:14 AM

QUOTE (merryGOflava @ Mar 22 2012, 12:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
thats better smile.gif

it would still break my heart thinking naruto doesnt like sakura, even in a different reality though arg.gif

Heart-breaking would be good which means the ending where Naruto turns back to himself and shouts "SAKURA-CHAN!!" would be so much sweeter and satistying. NS development can be more than face to face interactions. This kind of emotional stuff would make you like NS more I think. I wonder if there is already a fanfiction with this plot with Sakura as the POV character.

Edited by Darth Krypt, 22 March 2012 - 04:16 AM.

DK

PgkbwAs.png

#51 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 04:14 AM

QUOTE (Konan-chan @ Mar 22 2012, 05:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
When it's released.... I'm not watching it. hm.png

what happens if it has a huge narusaku moment? tongue.gif

kishi is writing it

#52 dokueki(venom)

dokueki(venom)

Winnie_Kay

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 04:34 AM

What if the whole movie was an NS development but at the end when they beat the jutsu it is still the same Narusaku. Naruto still saying Sakura-Chan and Sakura still calling him a Baka. All these movies end with Naruto and Sakura anyway. So I don't see this one any different. Maybe more feelings and understanding of those feelings but I guess we just all have to wait.

#53 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 22 March 2012 - 04:37 AM

QUOTE (merryGOflava @ Mar 21 2012, 11:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah.

Kishimoto's writing it, so I'm betting Naruto will still be in love with Sakura. In fact, just to add to more difficulty for Sakura if it's the situation I'm speculating: in this reality Naruto believes he and Sakura have been a couple since around the time they graduated from the Academy (basically repeating when Minato and Kushina became a couple.) Naruto will be so happy and flirtatious with her that it will make it even more of a inner struggle for her to break the genjutsu.

Tobi Madara isn't going to leave any opening for anyone's emotionally painful bond to Sasuke cause cracks that Sakura could use to break the genjutsu. (if this is the storyline I'm speculating it might be, Tobi Madara will know of Sakura's ability- we might even finally hear something about the Haruno clan, say how they were powerful allies of the Senju in the preKonoha days, and would always break Madara's attempts to do mass genjutsu in battle. Kishimoto is bringing up more and more clan abilities in the war arc, and there had to be a reason Kakashi knew Sakura was a genjutsu type in part 1- before we even saw her use her inner second self to throw off Ino's possession...) Sakura would play along- pretending she was under the genjutsu too, while she attempted to figure out a weak point to break the mass genjutsu.
Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#54 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 06:28 AM

we might be getting ahead of ourselves. XDDDDD

its still fun to predict sakura doing something cool though smile.gif

#55 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 22 March 2012 - 06:52 AM

Someone already made a render out of the poster showing off the Uzumaki family... err I mean Naruto and his family along with Sakura. tongue.gif

Edited by Toasty Warrior, 22 March 2012 - 06:52 AM.

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#56 Darth Krypt

Darth Krypt

Sith Lord

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 07:03 AM

QUOTE (Toasty Warrior @ Mar 22 2012, 02:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Someone already made a render out of the poster showing off the Uzumaki family... err I mean Naruto and his family along with Sakura. tongue.gif

Sakura looks like she belongs in the family. She fits right in. Try imagining Hinata over there. rolleyes.gif

DK

PgkbwAs.png

#57 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 07:09 AM

QUOTE (Toasty Warrior @ Mar 22 2012, 07:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

This is amazing. eager.gif

tumblr_nn5rgcX8lv1rq9ihbo4_500.gif

jus drein jus daun.
---------------------------------------------------

#58 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 07:21 AM

QUOTE (Darth Krypt @ Mar 22 2012, 07:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sakura looks like she belongs in the family. She fits right in. Try imagining Hinata over there. rolleyes.gif

she does seem to fit in huh?

maybe its her hair color and clothes? XD or maybe its cause sakura was born to fit in *_*

and gosh.....kushina seems like she has dark green eyes...

its like sakura is a lighter version of kushina XD

Edited by merryGOflava, 22 March 2012 - 07:22 AM.

#59 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 11:31 AM

QUOTE (merryGOflava @ Mar 21 2012, 07:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If that happens the NH fandom will explode with so much overconfidence that their pairing will happen but no thank you.
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#60 Darth Krypt

Darth Krypt

Sith Lord

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 12:17 PM

People on this site are too worried about how NH fans would react. Since I don't really bother debating with them(its a waste of time anyway), I personally think it makes sense for the opposite to happen in an alternate reality, ie. Hinata flirting with Naruto instead of stalking him, Naruto not liking Sakura romantically, Shikamaru being more cocky rather than laid back etc. As suggested with the character designs on the poster, everything is going to be reversed. Since Sakura is in the center, she probably is the only one unchanged and would be the main character of the story.

Sakura seeing the possibility of NH would really affect her mentally assuming she's the only one not affected by the genjutsu which is highly likely. She was already worried when she was healing Hinata after Pain left the village. That kind of plot is more NS than NH if you think about the overall point of the story rather than just looking at it skin deep getting worried about the NH interactions in an alternate universe. It would show how Sakura would react if Naruto would be with another girl instead of her. What better way to do this than a story set in an alternate reality? Let the NH fans celebrate because that would mean they misinterpreted the point of the story like they already did with the canon materials.

Anyone knows when the synopsis is going to be released?

Edited by Darth Krypt, 22 March 2012 - 12:21 PM.

DK

PgkbwAs.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users