• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#1 Zero BD

Zero BD

nishishishi

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 823 posts
  • Interests:Mostly drawing, playing games and watching anime. Normal things, I think.

Posted 10 November 2008 - 12:25 AM

Well, its officially Monday, which means only one thing. The annual APFT has come and gone, and I failed... DAAAMMMMMMIIIT!!! WHY?! How could I come in at 17 minutes?! I thought I had train hard enough! Sadly reality is reality. I have now been flagged and now... I just don't care anymore. kitten school, kitten games, kitten everything... I'll just drown my sorrows in anime like I did when I was younger. I take full responsibility though, I just didn't train enough and take the precautions seriously. And on the night before my test, what did I do? I went to a f*ckin party! I can be such a idiot at times. Oh well, I'll just take the next one this week saturday.

Today I'm suppose to have gone to one of the high schools in the area to discuss with their principal whether or not I can observe one of their classes. Its for a course I'm taking in college. ED-192, observ and participation, or something like that. This week is the last week for the observations and I still haven't schedule one. Oh... the pressure is on! Besides that I also have the engineer ball coming up. Another great opportunity for enlisted personal to get drunk off their minds. And like the natural idiot I am, I will go to and drink. Even though I have ZERO alcohol tolerance... Zero... funny.

I'm still working on the revisions to my fanfic. Coming along well. Chapter 3 should be up and ready to go. While denim take cares of the editing. Hopefully all of it will be done before the end of the year and I can continue to produce new chapters. Hopefully everything will be in line by the time the revision is done and the major plot premise won't have change. The two brothers will rise and meet foe face on! No longer will they turn their backs on family and friends! They will continue to fight! To struggle! To live on to the very end! Yeah... those lines are going in the next chapter. Well thats it for the random rabble! Later!

why yes. that is my adorable sister hugging a dakimura. got a problem?

#2 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 10 November 2008 - 12:44 AM

It's great hearing about how you're doing over there, Zero. Stay safe a_hug.gif

#3 Zero BD

Zero BD

nishishishi

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 823 posts
  • Interests:Mostly drawing, playing games and watching anime. Normal things, I think.

Posted 12 November 2008 - 01:04 AM

Thanks for the compliment Shauna.

Warning the following blog contains language and is really disorganize viewer discretion is advise or something like that.

12Nov08 1043hrs

We had to pick the place with a rebellion going on for our next mission. Great, and what's worse is the fact that the host country isn't even bothering giving us the equipment we need to do our job right. 3000 feet in length, 12 feet in width, and 6 inches deep of concrete all poured by hand with no goddamn equipment besides some shovels and wheel barrels. -sigh- 40 of our guys plus 40 of theirs... and then we have the 18 days to do it in... I thought that would give us the edge but nooo... the freakin place where they're making us sleep at is a goddamn hotel nearly 4 hours away from the project site. Un-kittenin-believable, that takes away 8 hours from our work schedule! This is what happens kiddies when you join the Army Reserves, kitten happens. Shouldn't complain though, its not like its Iraq or Afghanistan. Moving on.

Oh yeah! Gamestop! Those bastards screwed me over! Today I was suppose to playing World at War! But what did they do? -starts to imitate the manager which is his best friend's sister- "We release it 3-5 days after it comes out" I think this blog is good for stress relief... Never mind about that.

College is... well, the same at least. I'll be starting my paper next week for english. And then I have to observe my high school for my education class. My friends still hang around and goof off but that's how they always been. For my paper I have to write about a 'place'. Place could mean anything, location, economic status, racial status, ect. So I thought, that the best place is of course my second home of Tokyo. I've been there four times already. It's the best place I could think of thats important to me. It's my dream. To one day live in Japan. Yeah, that sounds about right. My next trip is scheduled for next summer so hey, if any of you has enough money, come along. I can be a good tour guide. Well, thats it for now. Later.

Edited by Zero BD, 12 November 2008 - 01:05 AM.

#4 Shadowmoon~

Shadowmoon~

Procrastination Princess ♥

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 574 posts
  • Interests:All things FUN! 8D

Posted 08 June 2009 - 06:55 AM

Zero-kun! wave.gif

Still loving the Pacific, I see. laugh.gif

Take care! biggrin.gif

C'mon, update soon! Something about the Pacific! Guam! GUAM! Guam! XD

#5 Zero BD

Zero BD

nishishishi

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 823 posts

Posted 14 July 2009 - 09:16 AM

Warning the following blog contains language and is really disorganize viewer discretion is advise or something like that.

14Jul09 0411hrs

Kay, boys and girls, its that time of year again and we're in the final stages of planning my trip for... JAPAN! I'm so excited. My 4th annual trip, man how time flies by. Now this trip is going to be a 6 day visit. My first three will be challenging since I'm planning on climbing the legendary Fujisan. Now, I've probably done some hiking in the mountain area on Guam but we're talking about 3776m/12388ft. Hope I don't die. My next three will be in Tokyo of course. And for all you Eva fans I can't wait to experience Evangelion 2.0 in a theater, I'm afraid I might freak out from my excitement. Then I'll be hitting up this summer's Comiket. We're talking about THE EVENT for otakus. And finally I'll be ending my trip with a good wholesome tour of Akihabara, my paradise on all anime/gaming goods. With a side order of a performance by AKB 48. This will be my best trip ever.

Now needless to say this trip is gonna cost a hefty amount. So, I'm currently working on earning that money. Once again my unit is on Annual Training, AT, status and its sucking some major balls. I mean we have no mission that's related to what engineers should be doing. We're gonna re-qualify with our m16s even though we already had qualifications this year. And to top off this suck fest we're doing Warrior Task and Drills, WTD. Joy. Its a pity I can't express my sarcasm on the internet.

That's about it on my side. I'll have more to share about my trip once I get there and there even might be some videos coming along. So, till next time later.

#6 Zero BD

Zero BD

nishishishi

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 823 posts

Posted 07 August 2009 - 04:34 PM

08Aug09 0215hrs

Two more days... And then I'll be back in the action. Tokyo. Now its highly regrettable that my plans for climbing Fujisan has been deleted. All of the hotels and hostels around Fuji have been booked. So the three day stay in the area has now changed to a six day stay in Tokyo city. The schedule and cost have been a hassle but I've somehow managed to sort them all out. Another unfortunate event is that AKB 48 won't be hosting any shows during August. Well, I'll just have to make the best of it. Comiket is still my number one attraction for this trip followed by the Evangelion movie and lastly the Gundam statue. More updates soon...

#7 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 07 August 2009 - 04:39 PM

Have fun! wow.png

Take LOTS of pics and some vids if you can, so that we can all enjoy seeing them when you get back! happy.gif

#8 Zero BD

Zero BD

nishishishi

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 823 posts

Posted 11 August 2009 - 04:41 PM

12Aug09 0221hrs

Here it is folks the first tidbit of the six day mega series that is my Japan 09 trip.
Additional warning: I am not the best cameraman, I curse like a sailor... soldier I mean, right now will be version 1s without any editing but version 2s will be coming out in the Show Yourself in Motion thread

Edited by Zero BD, 14 August 2009 - 11:21 PM.

#9 Zero BD

Zero BD

nishishishi

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 823 posts

Posted 15 August 2009 - 02:38 AM

15Aug09 1134hrs

Additional Warning: The following video is filled with me cussing. Also, I'm not the best cameraman in the world.

#10 Zero BD

Zero BD

nishishishi

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 823 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 04:18 AM

18Aug09 1411hrs

Its with great pleasure I present some pics of Comiket 76, Day 1.
Just because it says 5 doesn't make it my TOP 5, there just too many so I just picked out ones I liked.

5 favorite females --Click here to view--

5 favorite males --Click here to view--

5 favorite couples --Click here to view--

5 favorites groups --Click here to view--

To view more of Comiket 76 just visit my myspace. Zero's Myspace

#11 Zero BD

Zero BD

nishishishi

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 823 posts

Posted 17 November 2010 - 07:57 AM

17Nov2010

Damn its been a while since I was last on this thing. So today, hopefully I can get through most of my year so far. Hopefully.

This year has been one of the few memorable years in my anime watching life. A lot of big name studios went in different directions, a lot of brand name anime got some really good sequels, and a lot of excellent manga, light novel, or visual novel got an anime adaptation. I'll be mainly talking about my 10/10 anime from winter/spring/summer since fall's anime schedule is still running.
Starting with Hanamaru Kindergarten. This one really caught me by surprise considering it's really innocent looking nature. Studio Gainax(the crazies behind Evangelion, FLCL, Gurren Lagann, ect.) took a different approach then usual with their production of this comedy manga. I mean the last time I can remember of these guys doing something without fanservice was back in 98 when they did Kare Kano. However, it was a wonderful adaptation that my friends and I enjoyed. And that was the weird part since after the anime ended we all stared at each other and wondered, "Did we really watch a show about toddlers that Gainax made?" Moe, that's all I can say about how Gainax was able to once again prove why they are one of the big dogs when it comes to anime studios. They were able to master a theme that I would never expect from them. gg gainx...
The next anime is Working!! Now I didn't come into this anime with a lot of info about it's origins. All I knew was that my favorite male seiyuu, Fukuyama Jun(Lelouch from Code Geass) was voicing the male lead and that was enough to keep my interested. But as soon as I started watching it, it engaged me like few anime could and I was hooked. It's a teenage slice of life show, the only difference is that instead of taking place in the typical school environment, the show centers the setting on a family restaurant called Wagnaria. It's a crazy ride since the cast is filled with unique characters that I don't usually see that often in these slice of life shows. This makes the relationships even more complex then I'm used to. In general Working!! does a really good job in taking a already established genre and kicking it up a notch. Also the OP is among my top three OPs of all time.
K-ON!!(if you don't know, the extra ! is the indicator for the second season), if you watch K-ON!! then I'm sure you know it's another life of slice moe anime. However, to myself at least, it masters the genre and theme so well that I rejoiced when I heard the damn thing was getting a movie. I'm sure that a lot of people didn't watch K-ON!, that's perfectly fine since it would be my honor to tell you about it. K-ON!! continues the story of the Light Music club(aka Keionbu)
members and the people around them as the four original members enter their final year of high school. The majority of the show is basically their day by day interactions with each other and their close friends. As well as their eventual graduation and the realization that the youngest member of their club will be alone next year. I don't want to ruin the rest of the remaining and only plot of the show so I'll stop before I do. I really love this show and I'm a big fan. I hope that the movie is released in the winter or summer of next year so I can go watch it in theater.

It was rather unfortunate that my planned amount of money changed very drastically compared to the actual amount. For a one week trip like this I usually bring 1k spending. Thats spending money, not food money, not hotel money, not airfare money. That was cut in half to 500. So I did the only thing I could and sacrificed good food in exchange for an awesome time. However, what I failed to realize is that the food they have at convenience stores are actually quite good. In comparison with the food of the NEW ramen guy. If there was one thing I always looked forward to, it was the ramen that the "ramen guy" cooked. He was a old football(soccer) coach at the international level. Spoke pretty good english and was a all around nice old man. However it was troubling when I entered the ramen shop to find all his belongings gone. All his football photos, trophies, and stuff from foreign countries gone. Replaced by a very nice hd tv and someone who spoke with a heavy accent in Japanese.
Comiket 78. Probably an experience I'll never forget just like 76. Three days of circles, doujinshi, big gaming and anime studios, special items from shops like K-Books, Cospa, Gamerz and Animate, and cosplay. I was finally able to get confirmation from their international staff about the rules and regs regarding Comiket. A cool guy named Tetsu helped me out and gave me alot of interesting information. Also, I think he's a brit cause of his accent when he spoke in english. My spoils from 78 weren't as many in comparison from 76. But I value quality or quantity when it comes to things like this. Two doujin manga, one cd, one autographed artwork, and a ton of awesome pics. Not bad considering I was trying to save money.
The days before and after Comiket where your typical trip. All I did really was go to Akihabara and Ueno to pick up my friends gifts and have a tour in Shinjuku. Nothing really exciting.

#12 BlackLightning

BlackLightning

What? I like it.

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Computer games, fanfics, Soccer, Watching TV, others that I don't remember

Posted 17 November 2010 - 08:44 AM

Heh, look like you had a blast in the comiket, Zero. One more anime that you forgot from Gainax: Panties and Stocking with Garterbelt. Its heavy contrast from Hanamaru Kindergarten which have very little (if any) fan-service, this 1 pretty much nothing else but fanservice. personally, I have suspicion that they made the 2 animes at nearly the same time on purpose.

That aside, gotta admit this: my screen nearly drink my water when I see Gendou's cosplay. Dang, there aren't many people who can pull off Gendou that well.

Love is not about admiring the strength or perfection of the person but to fully accept their shortcoming and weakness. - Me

Dragcave: (Mine and a Certain cat's): http://dragcave.net/user/MelisaArtemis

#13 Zero BD

Zero BD

nishishishi

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 823 posts

Posted 17 November 2010 - 06:16 PM

well I try to hold off a full review till it ends. angel beats reaffirmed my commitment when I saw the ending and that affected its score in my opinion

#14 Zero BD

Zero BD

nishishishi

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 823 posts

Posted 26 January 2011 - 07:08 AM

26Jan11 0812hrs

Now this entry is something new to me since we won't be talking about my travels. It's a more personal blog cause I'll be talking about what's been going locally. So let's get start off with today's topic.

MHG. It is the name of my friends group. Formed around the single unifying thought that resonates with the name, maybe I'll tell you about it one day. From MHG there has spawned two filming circles, Old Guys Productions and Magicant Productions. I work deeply with Old Guys Production, chiefly as a writer, actor and the group's local military consultant. The Raid was our first and so far only script driven piece and will be until The Raid 2 is finished. The Raid was mainly a chance to see if our Old Guys could work with a script because everything up to that point had been improv. It was a tedious process designing the script but in the end it was enjoyable. I hadn't really written anything since my break from FF.net nearly 2 years ago. It was a spark that I hadn't felt for so long. After we finished with The Raid, I went to work for it's sequel. Another first for Old Guys. We're still in the production period so I've been really busy. Not too mention that Cata came out but I'll talk about that later.

The two experiences with script writing has lead me to an idea that I've never really took serious till now, and that's being a mangaka. I've gotten my three friends involved as well as they're all excited about trying it out. I'm in charge of story and creating the basic storyboard. My friend Drixie then takes the storyboard and draws the characters and polishes the paneling. We then hand it off to our friend Josh who will take care of backgrounds. The last person who sees it is Schneider who'll finish up with the tones and any lines. It eventually gets scanned and the speech bubbles are added at last. At least that's the idea I'm not done with chapter 1's storyboard yet. It's really hard coming up with 20 pages while reading a script. But I'm confident that I'll have it out before the week's done. I hope you guys will support us as we premiere Gonal in the near future.

That's about it for this log. Next time I'll be talking about Cata, the military and maybe even some of the stuff we do while filming. So till next time, later.

#15 BlackLightning

BlackLightning

What? I like it.

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Computer games, fanfics, Soccer, Watching TV, others that I don't remember

Posted 26 January 2011 - 07:53 AM

QUOTE (Zero BD @ Jan 26 2011, 06:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
26Jan11 0812hrs

Now this entry is something new to me since we won't be talking about my travels. It's a more personal blog cause I'll be talking about what's been going locally. So let's get start off with today's topic.

MHG. It is the name of my friends group. Formed around the single unifying thought that resonates with the name, maybe I'll tell you about it one day. From MHG there has spawned two filming circles, Old Guys Productions and Magicant Productions. I work deeply with Old Guys Production, chiefly as a writer, actor and the group's local military consultant. The Raid was our first and so far only script driven piece and will be until The Raid 2 is finished. The Raid was mainly a chance to see if our Old Guys could work with a script because everything up to that point had been improv. It was a tedious process designing the script but in the end it was enjoyable. I hadn't really written anything since my break from FF.net nearly 2 years ago. It was a spark that I hadn't felt for so long. After we finished with The Raid, I went to work for it's sequel. Another first for Old Guys. We're still in the production period so I've been really busy. Not too mention that Cata came out but I'll talk about that later.

The two experiences with script writing has lead me to an idea that I've never really took serious till now, and that's being a mangaka. I've gotten my three friends involved as well as they're all excited about trying it out. I'm in charge of story and creating the basic storyboard. My friend Drixie then takes the storyboard and draws the characters and polishes the paneling. We then hand it off to our friend Josh who will take care of backgrounds. The last person who sees it is Schneider who'll finish up with the tones and any lines. It eventually gets scanned and the speech bubbles are added at last. At least that's the idea I'm not done with chapter 1's storyboard yet. It's really hard coming up with 20 pages while reading a script. But I'm confident that I'll have it out before the week's done. I hope you guys will support us as we premiere Gonal in the near future.

That's about it for this log. Next time I'll be talking about Cata, the military and maybe even some of the stuff we do while filming. So till next time, later.

Haha, you're a screen-writer now? and a future mangaka, huh? talk about taking your hobby to the next step. Go for it, bro. I'm behind you all the way. a_thumbs.gif Besides, me and my best friend has been talking about being a mangaka ourselves in the future. I make the story, he gonna draw the scenes. Thats why he's taking up some local mangaka jobs lately.

Edited by BlackLightning, 26 January 2011 - 07:54 AM.

Love is not about admiring the strength or perfection of the person but to fully accept their shortcoming and weakness. - Me

#16 Zero BD

Zero BD

nishishishi

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 823 posts

Posted 26 January 2011 - 05:42 PM

lol, I've been reading manga like crazy to figure out how to do panels correctly. I even gave my friend a ton of jump manga so that his drawings could move towards a more shounen type feel. it's all good fun. hope I can see your manga in the future!

#17 Zero BD

Zero BD

nishishishi

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 823 posts

Posted 01 February 2011 - 02:25 AM

1Feb11 1111hrs

This is gonna be one of those rare occasions where something happened and I need to talk about how awesome it was. Now over the past weekend my unit pulled drill. What was fun about this drill was that it's main focus was a training exercise called "Defend a Convoy Against a Ground Attack". Being either the driver or gunner gotta be one of the most fun parts of this exercise.

We started off pretty slow for a convoy pace. Usually you'd be hitting around 70mph which is supposed to be normal. However, because of the intel that we got my plt leader played it safe and kept the convoy at a slow distance up till the first IED. After the IED was spotted and confirmed we backed up around 300meters and then peeled off into a open area to form a cigar formation. After the IED was cleared we then proceeded with the mission. The lead vehicle then spots another possible IED and the orders come in for the convoy to stop. We then back up again without fully confirming it. While that happens opfor appear and attack the lead vehicles. They return fire WHILE backing up. Crazy. Afterwards the decision is made to push on through. My gunner is so stuck on his sector of fire that he completely ignores the enemy on the left while facing his right.

Now I'm the fifth vehicle, and my TC is our plt sgt, so the majority of the people in the humvee were thinking, "we're definitely gonna get hit." That wasn't the case and instead our plt leader's vehicle got hit which was the third vehicle. Behind it was a LMTV which stopped and tried to open comms with the down vehicle. While my humvee is parked behind it with my plt sgt waiting on comms tp assess the situation. Then we got hit from the right and not only does my gunner's 249 malfunction, the damn bolt pops out as soon as he tries to find out what wrongs with it. So we're sitting there with no gunner atm, and what do we do? My sergeant rolls down the window and returns fire. Now the simulation we were going with was that we were in up armored humvee. I mean the humvees that are fully enclosed and need an ac for it. So technically the window isn't suppose to roll down. What we should've done sooner was to pass up a weapon to our gunner so he could return fire. The LMTV in front of us decides to finally pull up to the side to assess the down vehicle. We form a box formation and get the vehicle up and running. We then wait again on the LMTV in front of us to get moving since which takes a while and this puts nearly everyone, myself included, pissed off at the fact that we're still sitting ducks. Finally arriving at the FOB we quickly form up, secure the area and call in the reports. Overall a fun experience but something that the platoon needs to improve on greatly. But our instructor says for a engineer company, "not bad".

Overall it was a very enjoyable battle assembly and we did a lot of cool stuff. Can't wait to try it again.

#18 BlackLightning

BlackLightning

What? I like it.

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts

Posted 01 February 2011 - 09:40 AM

QUOTE (Zero BD @ Feb 1 2011, 01:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
1Feb11 1111hrs

This is gonna be one of those rare occasions where something happened and I need to talk about how awesome it was. Now over the past weekend my unit pulled drill. What was fun about this drill was that it's main focus was a training exercise called "Defend a Convoy Against a Ground Attack". Being either the driver or gunner gotta be one of the most fun parts of this exercise.

We started off pretty slow for a convoy pace. Usually you'd be hitting around 70mph which is supposed to be normal. However, because of the intel that we got my plt leader played it safe and kept the convoy at a slow distance up till the first IED. After the IED was spotted and confirmed we backed up around 300meters and then peeled off into a open area to form a cigar formation. After the IED was cleared we then proceeded with the mission. The lead vehicle then spots another possible IED and the orders come in for the convoy to stop. We then back up again without fully confirming it. While that happens opfor appear and attack the lead vehicles. They return fire WHILE backing up. Crazy. Afterwards the decision is made to push on through. My gunner is so stuck on his sector of fire that he completely ignores the enemy on the left while facing his right.

Now I'm the fifth vehicle, and my TC is our plt sgt, so the majority of the people in the humvee were thinking, "we're definitely gonna get hit." That wasn't the case and instead our plt leader's vehicle got hit which was the third vehicle. Behind it was a LMTV which stopped and tried to open comms with the down vehicle. While my humvee is parked behind it with my plt sgt waiting on comms tp assess the situation. Then we got hit from the right and not only does my gunner's 249 malfunction, the damn bolt pops out as soon as he tries to find out what wrongs with it. So we're sitting there with no gunner atm, and what do we do? My sergeant rolls down the window and returns fire. Now the simulation we were going with was that we were in up armored humvee. I mean the humvees that are fully enclosed and need an ac for it. So technically the window isn't suppose to roll down. What we should've done sooner was to pass up a weapon to our gunner so he could return fire. The LMTV in front of us decides to finally pull up to the side to assess the down vehicle. We form a box formation and get the vehicle up and running. We then wait again on the LMTV in front of us to get moving since which takes a while and this puts nearly everyone, myself included, pissed off at the fact that we're still sitting ducks. Finally arriving at the FOB we quickly form up, secure the area and call in the reports. Overall a fun experience but something that the platoon needs to improve on greatly. But our instructor says for a engineer company, "not bad".

Overall it was a very enjoyable battle assembly and we did a lot of cool stuff. Can't wait to try it again.

I can imagine your instructor going *face palm* when your sergeant roll down the window to shoot. For some reason I keep imagining your sergeant trying to do that in a real humvee and can't stop snickering about it

#19 Zero BD

Zero BD

nishishishi

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 823 posts

Posted 01 February 2011 - 10:11 AM

lol it was a real humvee bro. the problem was that there's three types currently. soft cover which doesn't have any metal canopy, the hard cover which has a complete body, and the armored which is currently in use in theater. we were supposed to pretend we had the armored versions.

#20 BlackLightning

BlackLightning

What? I like it.

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts

Posted 01 February 2011 - 09:20 PM

QUOTE (Zero BD @ Feb 1 2011, 09:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
lol it was a real humvee bro. the problem was that there's three types currently. soft cover which doesn't have any metal canopy, the hard cover which has a complete body, and the armored which is currently in use in theater. we were supposed to pretend we had the armored versions.

still pretty darn funny though if it really happen, like... he's trying to roll down a non-existent window after taking out his gun. I would pay to have that video cammed in real life situation tongue.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users