• This topic is locked This topic is locked
29 replies to this topic

#1 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 14 March 2012 - 10:11 AM

Hello to all H&E members. I've just came rom one of the Naru/Saku fanclubs that is sadly... inactive due to the Hinata circumstances. I am mostly know on fanfiction.net under this name, and at OMF (OneManga Forum) as Sasuke K. Yes, I do have terrible grammar just letting yah know.
I hope I get to know all of you in time biggrin.gif

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#2 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 14 March 2012 - 10:15 AM

Welcome to our humble family of H&E, I will be your butler for your stay here. Please enjoy talking to your new brothers and sisters.

8c5a9c63d23baf4e9d077bf65597592bb55115a2

#3 Rocket

Rocket

Nohrian scum

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
  • Interests:roses are red, dark clouds are grey.... the rumour come out: does jumin han is gay?

Posted 14 March 2012 - 10:21 AM

Welcome to Heaven & Earth, enjoy your stay here~! biggrin.gif

JA2DBzd.png

#4 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my husband and sons of course. Playing video games, drawing, writing fanfics, reading, watching crime shows, and paranormal shows.

Posted 14 March 2012 - 03:37 PM

Nice to have another new member biggrin.gif Welcome to H&E!

tumblr_ooscnzcUtt1uz1wpso1_500.gif

#5 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 03:56 PM

Welcome to H and E! wave.gif
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#6 Anguyen92

Anguyen92

Loving hockey games and Hard Rock Music

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,336 posts
  • Interests:Reading forums, and listening to hard rock/alt rock music.

Posted 14 March 2012 - 06:08 PM

Welcome to the forums, I hope we have fun and riveting conversations with each other.

abiiisig8.jpg

whatcolor_iswhite.jpg

#7 Guest_Kim_*

Guest_Kim_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 March 2012 - 08:31 PM

Welcome, nice to meet you!

#8 Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

Keeping the promise

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, NaruSaku, Guilty Gear, Blazblue, Love Hina, Full Metal Panic!, The Legend of Zelda, League of Legends, videogames and anime in general.

Posted 14 March 2012 - 09:24 PM

Hi there! Welcome to H&E! Glad to have a new member in our family. smile.gif

#9 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 14 March 2012 - 10:46 PM

Welcome to Heaven, and Earth! Hope you enjoy it here! biggrin.gif

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#10 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 15 March 2012 - 12:25 AM

Thanks guys biggrin.gif It's about time the fox left its den to explore new Naru/Saku territories. I was going to join couple years back, but a very special NS support by the name of RamenRennegade (another NaruSaku author) had founded a mini NS-fanclub on OMF. So the fox decided to call it a home for two years till recent Sakura flamings by me, which double R was discourage and abandoned the fanclub, and I've spent more than a month repenting for my actions. I tried to heal the wounds that I inflicted on that community and failed miserably. Now that fanclub is inactive and now Naru/Hina owns OMF bash.gif

Don't worry guys, I've learn from my past mistakes. Negativity is not acceptable regardless the adverse circumstances. I know what Sakura wants in her is nothing but a recipe for disaster. There's nothing no one but kishi to do anything about, and I decided to follow the crimson fox as he put his painful den to past.

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#11 Dragunov

Dragunov

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,076 posts
  • Interests:lol git

Posted 15 March 2012 - 12:42 AM

Welcome! Although I dont get your fox references very well. As for Sakura, the debate thread might change your mind.

#12 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 10:09 AM

Didn't expect to see so many fanfiction NS authors at once. This is going to be spectacular.

#13 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 05:46 PM

Welcome to the madness, Fox smile.gif Enjoy!

#14 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my husband and sons of course. Playing video games, drawing, writing fanfics, reading, watching crime shows, and paranormal shows.

Posted 15 March 2012 - 06:07 PM

QUOTE (Konoha'sCrimsonFox @ Mar 15 2012, 04:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Didn't expect to see so many fanfiction NS authors at once. This is going to be spectacular.

Yeah lots of us NS Fanfic authors lurk here pictureem0.gif Good to see that you've learned from your mistakes, I'm sure you'll do just fine here.

#15 Kuraudo

Kuraudo

Dattebayo!

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 207 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, Art (Photoshop, Drawing, Painting etc.), Manga, Anime, Hardware &amp; Software genius, Tennis, Music... :)

Posted 15 March 2012 - 06:21 PM

Welcome to H&E family. Enjoy your stay here! smile.gif

#16 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 08:14 PM

QUOTE (Konohakitten @ Mar 15 2012, 08:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah lots of us NS Fanfic authors lurk here pictureem0.gif Good to see that you've learned from your mistakes, I'm sure you'll do just fine here.

I've learn very well. And I need time to catch up with your fic. I think I'm seven chapters behind. And congratulations being a mommy biggrin.gif Although, I can only image adulthood must be difficult.

QUOTE (Bryon_Konoha_Ninja @ Mar 15 2012, 07:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Welcome to the madness, Fox smile.gif Enjoy!

Glad to be apart of it a_thumbs.gif

Edited by Konoha'sCrimsonFox, 15 March 2012 - 08:44 PM.

#17 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 08:37 PM

QUOTE (Konoha'sCrimsonFox @ Mar 15 2012, 02:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I've learn very well. And I need time to catch up with your fic. I think I'm seven chapters behind. And congratulations being a mommy biggrin.gif Although, I can only image adulthood must be difficult.

tongue.gif Oh wow a fellow reader of my fic biggrin.gif well take your time catching up. Just keep in mind that there is still so much more story to tell :3

#18 Rainy Daze

Rainy Daze

#1 Supporter of Akise Aru

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts
  • Interests:ALLLLLL the interests. Yeah, I'll update this later.

Posted 15 March 2012 - 08:48 PM

Hi! I hope you enjoy your time here! :3333

Yours is the epitome of unadulterated love. You are willing to carry out an act of justice in the name of said love, and hell you are still walking around trying to get to your beloved after your head has been chopped clean off your shoulders? You sir, are a kittening winner in my book.
Congratulations.

"...my beloved Yukiteru-kun..."

#19 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 12:51 AM

QUOTE (Konohakitten @ Mar 15 2012, 10:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
tongue.gif Oh wow a fellow reader of my fic biggrin.gif well take your time catching up. Just keep in mind that there is still so much more story to tell :3
I'll keep that in mind.

#20 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 12:54 AM

QUOTE (Rainy Daze @ Mar 15 2012, 10:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi! I hope you enjoy your time here! :3333

biggrin.gif I will do just that.

Edited by Konoha'sCrimsonFox, 16 March 2012 - 12:59 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users