#21 Black Rose

Black Rose

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 21 December 2010 - 01:46 PM

QUOTE (Insurrection @ Dec 21 2010, 08:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Maybe it means we'll learn more about Mikoto, see if Sasuke is a Mama's boy. See more of the Naruto resemblance, maybe Kishi makes more Kushina parallels to Sakura which we all make this face wot.gif and go "anything else?"

But yeah if this is clearly translated this could be good, laugh.gif or incredibly bad. sad.gif

arg.gif I can't trust you Kishi/Shonen jump/Shuesha people/Scantalators/Interweb!!!

The cake is a lie. THE CAKE IS A LIE!!!

Anyway this is Jump Fiesta 2011? We'll get more details later. If it is about Kakashi, Sakura and Naruto the appropriate response would be, WHAT!?! The Manga is going to be focused around the main characters!?! Inconcievable!

XDDD Oh, Portal, portal, sweet portal, even sweeter cake...Oh, no, wait this was off-topic..

I really can't trust Kishi anymore. I will just wait and then I can criticize him as much as I want tongue.gif

#22 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 21 December 2010 - 01:54 PM

Somehow I think this year might be the last, I mean, it's not like I want the series to end but i think it's already close to it's climax. And about this being and Naruto and Sasuke year, meh, no real surprise there, but I wish kishimoto could give more atention to the current characters rather than introduce a totally new guy and give him the spotlight, wich had been happening a lot lately.

tumblr_noy9ox76Ku1rr9dcxo9_250.gif

#23 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 21 December 2010 - 02:29 PM

QUOTE (James S Cassidy @ Dec 20 2010, 09:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I know what you mean Soupy. Come on Kishi, actually do what you are going to say.

Uh, he does, you all are just too impatient and not taking a broad enough focus. Writers know when you are writing how often a minor plotline element will suddenly evolve into something major, causing you to alter your plotline order. Kishimoto is very much that kind of writer, which shows he's a better writer. I understand where Kishimoto is coming from and where he's going as a writer. He's not "trolling" etc...
Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#24 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 21 December 2010 - 02:30 PM

Uh..... are we reading the same manga, ciardha?? we had near to zilch development in Kakashi this year.

Edited by Newkerz, 21 December 2010 - 02:30 PM.

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#25 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 21 December 2010 - 03:46 PM

QUOTE (Newkerz @ Dec 21 2010, 09:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Uh..... are we reading the same manga, ciardha?? we had near to zilch development in Kakashi this year.

Kakashi dealt with the happy resolution of his childhood emotionally devastating parting with his father, faced off against Sasuke, he accepted that he would have to become Hokage, then dealt with the relief that he didn't have to be, he's leader of one of the main alliance attack parties....

Sounds like plenty of development to me, and a nice mix of action and personal too. Look at what I said above again and broaden your focus and understand how good writers let their stories evolve and shift around things when it does. There'll be more for Kakashi this year Kishimoto says- some things he'd originally thought would happen this year will happen next year due to those plotline shifts that are all too common with good writers.
Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#26 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 21 December 2010 - 04:43 PM

Yeah, but if you ask me, I'd say that's only worth about 10% of the whole deal. Kishi wasted a huge development on Kakashi's part by NOT sending him to the WoT. When I read about WoT, I saw it as the perfect chance for Kakashi to get over his problems. If I think about it, Kakashi has been running away from his issues. I mean, he knew Naruto was his sensei's son all this time, but he neglected him. He should have given more attention to him instead of focusing on Sasuke only. Why do you guys think he did that? Simple. It's because he was afraid. He was afraid that getting closer to him would haunt him of his sesnsei's ghost. And the baggage from the past will easily come along.

Also, the recent anime episode actually made me pity him even more. C'mon, Kishi!!! give the guy a break, will ya!! he needs someone he can let out all his pent up feelings to.

248793.jpg

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#27 Daniee

Daniee

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,121 posts

Posted 21 December 2010 - 05:02 PM

QUOTE (The Max @ Dec 21 2010, 02:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The second part is just a predicton made by a guy on Naruto fan forum it is not related to the interview.

Yeah, that second part isn't anywhere in the original summary. In fact, the summary says that nothing was said about the futures of Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura.

Here's some other stuff from it that I can make out:

- Takeuchi-san (Naruto's VA) calls out Kishimoto because he said last year that Kakashi would have a big role. Kishimoto apologizes and says that he couldn't get to that this year and that Kakashi will for sure have a big role next year.
- Shikamaru and Chouji will receive some attention as well.
- Kishimoto has been addicted to sweets lately. But he's embarrassed to go into the sweets store by himself so he always brings his wife and kids with him.
- He usually has to work during the holiday, but this year he's planning to go to Hawaii.
- Takeuchi-san wants Naruto to have a child so that she can voice him/her. She requests this to Kishimoto in a Sexy Jutsu voice. tongue.gif

Nothing that interesting, really.

#28 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 21 December 2010 - 05:48 PM

Well that's sucks...

Takeuchi-san wants to voice Naruto's future child... oh lord, its Dragonball Japanese version all over again... rolleyes.gif

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#29 Guest_Kodachi Claws_*

Guest_Kodachi Claws_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 December 2010 - 05:53 PM

QUOTE (ciardha @ Dec 21 2010, 06:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Uh, he does, you all are just too impatient and not taking a broad enough focus. Writers know when you are writing how often a minor plotline element will suddenly evolve into something major, causing you to alter your plotline order. Kishimoto is very much that kind of writer, which shows he's a better writer. I understand where Kishimoto is coming from and where he's going as a writer. He's not "trolling" etc...

That pretty much sums up with how it goes, especially in manga. I'd imagine that many plot elements took longer to flesh out than Kishimoto realized, and everything happened later than he anticipated. Heck, there was a story arc in my fanfiction that took me much longer to resolve than I thought. Granted, maybe I had too much going on, but with everything I did do, not going through with everything would have just been sloppy writing.

Plus, Kishimoto not only writes, but ALSO has to illustrate his manga. He's only allowed an average of 17 pages, 20 tops for a normal chapter. When you're just writing, you can get away with some vague descriptions, and can flesh out certain things as much as you want to in a single chapter. However, put that into a visual format, and depending on how much you think you have to draw, you'll shorten the chapter length tremendously, therefore lengthening the time it takes to get around to other plot elements.

If nothing else, I'm glad Kishi will be focusing on the remaining members of the real Team 7. With Sai having resolved his issues with his brother, whatever revived loved one character X encounters will probably be a minor plot point, and if Kakashi or Sakura can get Kabuto to relinquish his hold on them, it's just a matter of showing the spirits they can move on.

I still want to see Sakura take on one of the main trio of baddies. I'd imagine Naruto will go after Sasuke (no surprise there), Kakashi will take on Madara, which still leaves Kabuto as the remaining and most logical choice for Sakura to fight.

And yeah, I doubt Kushina is in anyway related to the Uchiha. If she is, Kishimoto should have said so when she told Naruto about her past. It will probably be a parallel between her friendships and Naruto's.

I suppose we'll all see how this plays out.

#30 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 22 December 2010 - 01:26 AM

QUOTE (Derock @ Dec 21 2010, 06:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well that's sucks...

Takeuchi-san wants to voice Naruto's future child... oh lord, its Dragonball Japanese version all over again... rolleyes.gif

Depends if this person wants to voice Naruto's future child. We don't know if Naruto will have any children. As far as the manga goes, he said he was going to die with Sasuke, so unless he sleeps with someone before the battle i doubt he will magically have children, unless reincarnated.

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

#31 Guest_Kodachi Claws_*

Guest_Kodachi Claws_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 December 2010 - 01:51 AM

QUOTE (Strangelove @ Dec 21 2010, 05:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Depends if this person wants to voice Naruto's future child. We don't know if Naruto will have any children. As far as the manga goes, he said he was going to die with Sasuke, so unless he sleeps with someone before the battle i doubt he will magically have children, unless reincarnated.

I'd imagine that Sakura would wind up saving both, as Kishimoto pretty much implied that after their last encounter with Sasuke

#32 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 22 December 2010 - 04:59 AM

Ah! KISHIMOTO-SAAMMMAAAA! I'M GOING TO FLY TO HAWAII TO SEEEE YOUUU! AHHHH! [Begs Daddy for an hour]

Yay! Naruto's having babies?! xD Kehehe...

#33 Quinny52

Quinny52

Numquam Moribimur

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 634 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Sports, Gym, Martial Arts, Property

Posted 22 December 2010 - 07:57 AM

@Strangelove - Thing is, Naruto doesn't realise yet that he already has the means of bringing his 'destined' battle with Sasuke to an end without either of them having to die. He only said what he said because he believes that they're evenly matched, and the fight will only end in stalemate. So believes that the only way to stop Sasuke's hate from hurting anyone else is to bear the burden himself by dying alongside Sasuke.

But as I said, Naruto has the 'power' to end this fight and allow both of them to walk away from it (albeit with great difficulty), although it seems that he's currently not aware of it. Or he is aware, and his talk with Sasuke was just a bluff to conceal any advantage he may have over him (although, this seems unlikely as Naruto is a rather passionate guy, and not the type to say something like that unless he meant it).

If there's one thing I have learned In my short time on this Earth

Devotion should be owed not earned Only you determine what you're worth

Gustav Wood - Young Guns

#34 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 22 December 2010 - 09:33 AM

^And what would this "power" be, Quinny?

248793.jpg

#35 Quinny52

Quinny52

Numquam Moribimur

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 634 posts

Posted 22 December 2010 - 11:08 AM

^ I'm refering to Itachi's 'gift', Newkerz. smile.gif

(Wanna switch to PM's so the thread doesn't go off-topic?)

Gustav Wood - Young Guns

#36 K9ofChaos

K9ofChaos

f**k the establishment! I'm a bunny!

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,102 posts

Posted 22 December 2010 - 02:03 PM

QUOTE (Muffins? @ Dec 20 2010, 06:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Quick chrome translation --Click here to view--
The Janfesu Narutorepo

Now only the last expansion now
The most active year last year because I told him to say Takeuchi sensei
Kishimoto, "Excuse me, have I had such a deployment as you wish.
But next year, what kakashi active (and to be around, but they say and Kakashiiya) "
Mr. Kishimoto is right there so I get Shikamaru fan of the Kubo Shigeru Kubo Mori
I was happy. In writing a story that he, Shikamaru, Chouji also active together.

Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura did not say now.

Narutorepo

NARUTO collaboration with UNIQLO T-shirt making, two of which are newly written Kishimoto sensei.
And coming toward the Rasengan with Naruto, Sasuke staggered coming in for.
They paired these two, released January 1, 2011. NARUTO T-shirt I bought at Uniqlo
Anime DVD awards people get a first-come, Sasuke and Naruto to the tune of Akuataimuzu
The trail was flowing like a. Takeuchi T and Sugiyama was wearing that shirt.
Kubo Shigeru Nakamura and also NARUTO T-shirt I was wearing. UNIQLO T-shirt design
Kakashi, Jumped, everyone leaves, Sasuke, Naruto, Akira Hazime about the Son.

In 2011 PV just a little movie, but Jiraiya: "What village are prepared to defend this?" In
Pain is what came out a little flashback, Naruto Sage Mode Jumped back riding
Yada like a hermit in the movie mode is something Naruto.

Release date movie of the year you were 22 or 02 April next year. Animation will be released next February.
DVD is supposed to face a total of 100.

Actually falls to resemble the true story ...
Inoue letter and making a video eating breakfast every day.
Sugiyama, "You can drive a car. Hobby is but a walk"
Takeuchi "stability-oriented, surprisingly a chicken"
Nakamura, "The script is said to be dirty"
Kubo Mori "easily moved to tears. I got up early"
Kishimoto, "I'm really addicted to sweets. Parfait sweet tea in Kyoto. A man to go alone
Wife and children can take embarrassing. "

Please answer the questions from the corner and people came to see after that stage
I question the manuscript Tsumattara Kishimoto, "sleep, I'm still clogged after that"
Christmas New Year will be the "original manuscript cartoonist, but to go to Hawaii this year"
The fans Kubo Mori "Oh Troublesome" to do, myself and Shikamaru
In common, "I can not say where," "Nakamura is a child of the fans," the girl's Not Tough "
Then he secretly received from 内容Rashiku Takeuchi, "wrote Sugiyama strange snake"
Takeuchi Sexy Jutsu "Sir, please let me play his son - a child is born Naruto"
Sugiyama was hard at play here, say you lie to the scene spotted
Was only one answer only one question Sugiyama.
Inoue Janfesu go next year.

I can't understand the grammar of any of this! arg.gif

#37 Quinny52

Quinny52

Numquam Moribimur

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 634 posts

Posted 22 December 2010 - 04:01 PM

^ Well, you're not going to get a good translation with chrome, but Sojobo's last post on the NS debate thread was a lot better. Check it out.

Gustav Wood - Young Guns

#38 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 22 December 2010 - 06:44 PM

However I don't believe the part where Kishi said that there will be more Naruto/Sakura interaction though.
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#39 The Max

The Max

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 62 posts

Posted 22 December 2010 - 07:17 PM

the second part is fake this is the original post number 66

first post

later he posted again saying it was just a prediction post number 197

second post

Edited by The Max, 22 December 2010 - 07:22 PM.

#40 Muffins?

Muffins?

Bearded Priest of Norvos

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,024 posts

Posted 22 December 2010 - 08:30 PM

QUOTE (K9ofChaos @ Dec 22 2010, 08:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I can't understand the grammar of any of this! arg.gif

Yeah it doesn't make much sense but I just threw it up so people could see what it said. Even if it's gibberish.

QUOTE (pharix @ Dec 20 2010, 07:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
that was pretty pointless dry.gif

You're welcome sleep.gif

JLHza2T.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users