#1 TerrorKing

TerrorKing

Glorified lurker of the deep!

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 12:03 PM

It's out!

It seems that Yota had a crush on Sakura or at the very least he seemed to like her forehead. tongue.gif Also, lol @ jealous Ino. laugh.gif It was pretty sad to see how hurt Naruto was that they all wanted to help Yota, all the while ignoring him. Thankfully it got better, especially when they all tried to save him during "kick the can".

So when Yota got that evil aura around him, a snake came out of him. Perhaps that means that he is somehow connected to Orochimaru. It'll be interesting to see what will happen next. I really like Yota as a character, even though his powers are a bit too over-the-top.

Edited by TerrorKing, 28 May 2013 - 07:09 PM.

ragnorak-heavydose-500-2.jpg

Run, live to fly, fly to live, do or die

Won't you run, live to fly,

fly to live, Aces high

#2 pharix

pharix

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 859 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 01:12 PM

an experiment of Orochimaru's would explain why Kabuto knows him and how he could split the emotions or whatever

#3 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 07:20 PM

I didn't see the last episode...so I have no idea what's happening.....(if this was a continuation)
...but Yota is Ugly....to me XD...I'm sorry.....but dang his voice doesn't help either.....he seems so outta place....

nice narusaku moments though XD Naruto can't help but smile around Sakura lol

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#4 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 08:42 PM

sooooooooooooooooooooooooo.... --Click here to view--
The nice yota that likes Sakura and her forehead, reference to Naruto and the evil Yota with a snake getting out of him, reference to Sasuke? fu.png

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#5 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 09:14 PM

anyone has noticed the two little bolts of lightenting that striked Naruto and Sakura? th_7eyytubokky7rehok1k.gif

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#6 Syn11

Syn11

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,190 posts
  • Interests:Writing, art, psychology & oriental culture.

Posted 23 May 2013 - 10:24 PM

What a nice filler episode.

Narusaku reference in Sakuras's comment about Naruto always smiling at her.

#7 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 08:24 PM

Love it! biggrin.gif

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#8 Slextrem

Slextrem

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,546 posts
  • Interests:I have many interests in life and reading manga happens to be one of them. My favorite pairing is definitely NaruSaku.

Posted 25 May 2013 - 06:36 AM

QUOTE (FoolishYoungling @ May 24 2013, 03:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Love it! biggrin.gif

Aw, munchkin NaruSaku! I love it. love.gif

Maybe I'll actually watch this filler arc. laugh.gif How interesting is it so far?

#9 StrawHatNaruto

StrawHatNaruto

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 41 posts
  • Interests:Video games, golf and tennis

Posted 26 May 2013 - 02:01 AM

Watched the episode , enjoyed it a lot including the little narusaku moment. But does anyone feel that young Naruto was a little OOC when compared to the Genin version of Naruto?

#10 Dragunov

Dragunov

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,076 posts
  • Interests:lol git

Posted 26 May 2013 - 02:05 AM

The animation was horrendous. How does one even begin to watch this stuff.

#11 Slextrem

Slextrem

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,546 posts
  • Interests:I have many interests in life and reading manga happens to be one of them. My favorite pairing is definitely NaruSaku.

Posted 26 May 2013 - 03:47 PM

I really didn't like this episode. Yota was cute, and it was nice seeing the young Rookies play together, but I really can't stand how they portray Sakura. They make her out to be this terrible person when it comes to Naruto, even at such a young age. She was supposed to be very hesitant and insecure about herself at that time, so it makes no sense for her to be mean like that. :confused: That's the reason why I don't watch fillers that involve Part One anymore. They always make her seem so much worse than she was in the canon series.

Sure, it was cute when Naruto smiled at her, but the way she acted when Ino suggested Naruto likes her, and how mean she was when Yota disappeared, ruined that for me. There was no NaruSaku moment here. Just filler-Sakura being a brat to Naruto.

Naruto seemed out of character too. I don't think he would have acted out like that towards an outsider, given the fact that he was also being treated like an outsider at the time.

#12 HauntedCake

HauntedCake

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,729 posts
  • Interests:Naruto,Shingeki no kyojin, Fairy Tail, LOL, Runescape & Xbox 360.

Posted 26 May 2013 - 04:07 PM

I have to agree with slex. Sakura was aweful to Naruto this episode.

40283620121415711s.jpg

#13 CherryBlossom77

CherryBlossom77

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 26 May 2013 - 07:59 PM

Did anyone notice when Sakura grabbed Naruto's hand and took him to the forest with d others???

#14 KeikoxYusuke

KeikoxYusuke

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 03:48 AM

I have to say, I don't see where people say Sakura was being "too mean" to Naruto in this filler, She is just like all the others, Worried for Yota, and happens to know just as much as the others, that he was last seen with Yota, Since Naruto doesn't get along well with the other kids during that time, I think it matches just fine. also, After Shikamaru mentioned how they might have been too hard on Naruto, Sakura got a close up shot looking concerned...She seems to dislike Naruto, but isn't a mean little girl. Just reacts the way most would don't you think? 

This filler isn't very good tho, but it's amusing to watch I sappose.. Seeing the Rookies as children always makes me feel the urge to watch the part 1 episodes again..lol...so adorable. 

Anyway, I thought it was a "ok" filler. And since it has many parts, I won't judge it too harshly. 

( I really hope the next filler doesn't have any Hinata fanservice, I'm enjoying just Seeing Naruto and Sakura as little kids, I know Sakura didn't like him back then, and if this filler is done right, maybe we will get better insight on why she Sakura thought Naruto was "making fun of her" like she said in Chapter 3. ( Of course, filler logic is going to be lame...But It would be nice if the anime company at least tried to better explain this part of Sakura's feelings towards Naruto. )  I get so tired of anti-Sakura people giving her a hard time for even DARING to dislike him. How old is she back then anyway? 5?....6 maybe? A little young for people to think she HAS to have a mature way of looking at Naruto don't you think? 

ok...I'm rambling now...sorry about that. :sweatdrop:

narusaku_opening_12_by_toastywarrior-d5i

#15 Don-kun

Don-kun

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,688 posts
  • Interests:Music, Electronics, Driving car, Traveling and NaruSaku.

Posted 28 May 2013 - 04:57 AM

Whenever I click on someones spoiler tag post it takes me to a about:blank new tab (page), can someone explain how to read the spoiler tag comment?

Is there a new trick to it or I'm doing it wrong?

#16 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 01:45 PM

I really didn't like this episode. Yota was cute, and it was nice seeing the young Rookies play together, but I really can't stand how they portray Sakura. They make her out to be this terrible person when it comes to Naruto, even at such a young age. She was supposed to be very hesitant and insecure about herself at that time, so it makes no sense for her to be mean like that. :confused: That's the reason why I don't watch fillers that involve Part One anymore. They always make her seem so much worse than she was in the canon series.

Sure, it was cute when Naruto smiled at her, but the way she acted when Ino suggested Naruto likes her, and how mean she was when Yota disappeared, ruined that for me. There was no NaruSaku moment here. Just filler-Sakura being a brat to Naruto.

Naruto seemed out of character too. I don't think he would have acted out like that towards an outsider, given the fact that he was also being treated like an outsider at the time.

Well she was mean to Naruto on part 1 the controversy relies on the fact we doesnt know she was like that on such young age but it's open to interpretation since chapter 3 showed her initial thoughts about him yeah i do agree with you but her acting mean towards Naruto is not OOC.

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 28 May 2013 - 01:46 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#17 Heaven on Earth

Heaven on Earth

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 04:46 PM

Whenever I click on someones spoiler tag post it takes me to a about:blank new tab (page), can someone explain how to read the spoiler tag comment?

Same here

T___T

if I'm using mobile phone, it's open. But when I'm using my PC, there's always a new blank tab :confused:

#18 Slextrem

Slextrem

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,546 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 05:59 PM

No, you're not doing anything wrong. The old spoiler tags no longer work with the new layout. There is a manual way to fix this, but only the OP can fix it. If they don't change the old spoiler tags to the new ones, there's nothing that you can do to see them.

#19 Don-kun

Don-kun

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,688 posts
  • Interests:Music, Electronics, Driving car, Traveling and NaruSaku.

Posted 28 May 2013 - 06:57 PM

No, you're not doing anything wrong. The old spoiler tags no longer work with the new layout. There is a manual way to fix this, but only the OP can fix it. If they don't change the old spoiler tags to the new ones, there's nothing that you can do to see them.

Thanks Slex. :smile:

#20 Slextrem

Slextrem

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,546 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 07:11 PM

Thanks Slex. :smile:

You're welcome. :happy:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users