#21 redragon88

redragon88

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 01:31 PM

QUOTE (NaruSaku4Life3g @ Apr 11 2013, 09:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I remember reading that not so long ago. It was between 235 and the pre-war arc. I think they said they're doing their best to keep it accurate to the story and so far, they haven't harm his work yet. At least that's what I read. I don't remember completely, I just know it appeared after 235. Such timing.

That's true. laugh.gif

I'm just glad that there's someone somewhere around in Studio Pierrot that finds SS to be so ridiculous to the point that he animates Sakura saying that her love for Sasuke is a thing of the past. That person in Studio Pierrot is my new hero. wow.png

#22 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 01:32 PM

I'm not surprise Pierot knows Sakura doesn't love Sasuke for crying out loud data book 3 clearly states" she used" to have a crush on Sasuke. I've never understand why SS fans and even some NS fans say she still loves him. The only thing Sakura has for Sasuke is the strong bond of friendship formed when he was on team seven. Chapter 540 was anti SS like everyone expected. I have a feeling Pierot talked to Kishi in secret before releasing Naruto's confession from 235 and this episode too. Pierot is no better than the rest of the Japanese fans that knows the endgame pairing is NS (it really is that obvious people). This also justifies as proof for people freaking out at ch 627. Sakura doesn't love him and Sasuke has NEVER shown any romantic feelings for her so why the heck are people freaking out that he has turned good???

EDIT: I have to add that Sakura was been honest during her confession when she said she doesn't love Sasuke anymore.

Edited by Gravenimage, 11 April 2013 - 01:40 PM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#23 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 01:33 PM

QUOTE (LadyGT @ Apr 11 2013, 09:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
How did he not complain about episode 167?

but yeah I knew about this interview, I just hope that in the end both anime and manga will match with no inconsistencies, that's all I ask.

Agreed.

QUOTE (redragon88 @ Apr 11 2013, 09:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That's true. laugh.gif

I'm just glad that there's someone somewhere around in Studio Pierrot that finds SS to be so ridiculous to the point that he animates Sakura saying that her love for Sasuke is a thing of the past. That person in Studio Pierrot is my new hero. wow.png

Lol. laugh.gif

#24 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 01:42 PM

QUOTE (LadyGT @ Apr 11 2013, 10:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

but yeah I knew about this interview, I just hope that in the end both anime and manga will match with no inconsistencies, that's all I ask.

Yeah but about pairing he never did something like that to NaruHina, Naruto still remains oblivious to all the madness they did with Hinata.
But still this chapter they crossed the line, unless if they did asked Kishimoto's permission to do so.

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 11 April 2013 - 01:43 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#25 narusakurama

narusakurama

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 485 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 02:04 PM

Hmm .. could someone that understands Japanese confirm that the translation is accurate ?

1kMTgN0.jpg?1

#26 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 02:07 PM

QUOTE (Dαrkrєrsŧ @ Apr 11 2013, 09:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah but about pairing he never did something like that to NaruHina, Naruto still remains oblivious to all the madness they did with Hinata.
But still this chapter they crossed the line, unless if they did asked Kishimoto's permission to do so.

Both are true.

#27 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 02:15 PM

QUOTE (narusakurama @ Apr 11 2013, 04:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hmm .. could someone that understands Japanese confirm that the translation is accurate ?

I heard a little from the episode, she said "sugidatta" (past form). Then i downloaded jap subitltles for make sure of it. So it's confirmed, pretty accurate

CODE
00:15:49,269 --> 00:15:53,407
そうですよね。
Isn't that right?
少しだけわかります。
I can understand a little about that...

00:15:53,407 --> 00:15:57,928
私も好きだった人とは
Because I also couldn't fight the one
戦えなかったから。
that I used to like.

00:15:57,928 --> 00:16:02,249
でも あとをお願いします。
However, I look forward to working with you for it.

I know that it's only a filler but it's still funny laugh.gif
Honestly I'll say you one thing: translations from anime team about shippuden episodes are pretty more accurate to original than those's from manga translation about manga chapters.

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#28 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 02:16 PM

QUOTE (六道仙人 @ Apr 11 2013, 11:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I heard a little from the episode, she said "sugidatta" (past form). Then i downloaded jap subitltles for make sure of it. So it's confirmed, pretty accurate

CODE
00:15:49,269 --> 00:15:53,407
そうですよね。
Isn't that right?
少しだけわかります。
I can understand a little about that...

00:15:53,407 --> 00:15:57,928
私も好きだった人とは
Because I also couldn't fight the one
戦えなかったから。
that I used to like.

00:15:57,928 --> 00:16:02,249
でも あとをお願いします。
However, I look forward to working with you for it.

I know that it's only a filler but it's still funny laugh.gif
Honestly I'll say you one thing: translations from anime team about shippuden episodes are pretty more accurate to original than those's from manga translation about manga chapters.

Crunchyroll > Viz

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 11 April 2013 - 02:16 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#29 Zatheko

Zatheko

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 881 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Writing, MMO's, Games

Posted 11 April 2013 - 02:17 PM

QUOTE (Dαrkrєrsŧ @ Apr 11 2013, 07:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Crunchyroll > Viz

Crunchyroll's version says the same thing.

Unless that is what you meant already then ignore me.

#30 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 02:22 PM

QUOTE (Dαrkrєrsŧ @ Apr 11 2013, 04:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Crunchyroll > Viz

yeah, and not only Viz but Mangapanda and Mangastream too cool.gif

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#31 redragon88

redragon88

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 02:26 PM

QUOTE (Dαrkrєrsŧ @ Apr 11 2013, 11:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Crunchyroll > Viz

All day, every day.

#32 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 02:32 PM

QUOTE (LadyGT @ Apr 11 2013, 09:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Actually lady the only inconsistency I can think of is with Naruto meeting Utakata, the 6 tails jinchurki.

He never met Utakta until the fight with Obito in the manga. Yet in the anime he met him in the filler arc, this is typically the only filler arc that will have some extension in the anime.

As for the episode, yeah its a filler but hopefully Naruto's mentality from ep 235 and now Sakura's from this, well just hope they are what comes in the manga, I mean fillers don't count but at times they can give minor hints for what comes next canon wise. I mean maybe we are just leaping on this for NaruSaku and from how in ep 235 Naruto says he is still in love with Sakura and now we see this with Sakura saying she used to love Sasuke when last in the manga we know she is depressed about what he came. I mean it was not an overly bad filler but hopefully Naruto and Sakura get the right development in the end, I mean we don't want to see Sakura revert back to fangirl part 1 mode, that would be a disaster.

Yeah fillers are non-canon but they can advocate some stuff for the future, just rarely, and usually they don't really matter in the end.

Edited by Inferno180, 11 April 2013 - 02:40 PM.

When people insult my OTP

Insulting a man’s ship, be worse than insulting his mother.

#33 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 02:35 PM

QUOTE (Inferno180 @ Apr 11 2013, 10:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Actually lady the only inconsistency I can think of is with Naruto meeting Utakata, the 6 tails jinchurki.

He never met Utakta until the fight with Obito in the manga. Yet in the anime he met him in the filler arc, this is typically the only filler arc that will have some extension in the anime.

Unless they make Naruto remembering him when the Bijuu fight happens. That way they are consistent on their own version. But we'll see.

#34 Don-kun

Don-kun

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,688 posts
  • Interests:Music, Electronics, Driving car, Traveling and NaruSaku.

Posted 11 April 2013 - 02:44 PM

@六道仙人

Thanks to you now I'm satisfy. smile.gif

#35 Tsubaki

Tsubaki

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 539 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 03:16 PM

I am so happy to have seen Sakura fight!! she needs to get more fights, please Pierrot!

YugaoxHayate is really such a great pairing! wub.gif

Also, I love the fact the Pierrot assumed that Sakura doesn't love Sasuke anymore. It's great that they interpreted it that way, even more after 540. but again It's a filler so it's better not jump to conclusions.

If they ask permission to Kishi to make fillers like that, it would mean that they asked permission to make all those NH fillers too?!

Sig by karudoll

#36 StrikerTheNoble

StrikerTheNoble

The guy who changes his obsesions way too often.

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,425 posts
  • Interests:Winning the fanboy rivalry with FoolishYoungling

Posted 11 April 2013 - 03:36 PM

Loved the chapter and loved how Sakura demolished the landscape.

But most of all: Studio Pierott I forgive you for the Hinata moments you forced down our troats. We are now even as far as im concerned.

tumblr_nb92ixykOu1s7xenwo1_400.gif

OTP: NaruSaku; Favorite crack pairing: NaruIno

Runner-ups:AstridxHiccup (How to train your dragon),SusanxReed, WallyxKuki (Kids next door);  AshxMisty; ThorxSif

#37 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 03:37 PM

i liked sakura's mini fight but what really made the episode was sakura saying i used to love i guess pierott finally understands that sasuke is bad for her

tumblr_inline_o0t4b3AHI71txjvtf_500.gif

#38 Don-kun

Don-kun

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,688 posts
  • Interests:Music, Electronics, Driving car, Traveling and NaruSaku.

Posted 11 April 2013 - 03:43 PM

QUOTE (Tsubaki @ Apr 11 2013, 11:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I am so happy to have seen Sakura fight!! she needs to get more fights, please Pierrot!

YugaoxHayate is really such a great pairing! wub.gif

Also, I love the fact the Pierrot assumed that Sakura doesn't love Sasuke anymore. It's great that they interpreted it that way, even more after 540. but again It's a filler so it's better not jump to conclusions.

If they ask permission to Kishi to make fillers like that, it would mean that they asked permission to make all those NH fillers too?!

Call me bias but apart from the filler where Hinata cooked for Naruto with his face on her dish fallow by him tolling her that she would make a great wife, I don't see anything that explicit for NH not even that 167 flash back because it showed that she run towards him to thank him but he run off with his friends worst if we talk about the water fall since he never new it was her.

Compere that with the amount of focus NS as gotten in movies, fillers, ED, OVA etc, trust me the different is huge so I would not worry about them consulting Kishi in regards of NH because NS has the clear focus plus it's a lot more explicit because of the Sakura>>>Naruto and out number the other pairing by far. biggrin.gif

Hope you didn't get this post the wrong way. sweatdrop.gif

Edited by Don-kun, 11 April 2013 - 03:48 PM.

#39 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 04:04 PM

QUOTE (Don-kun @ Apr 11 2013, 11:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Call me bias but apart from the filler where Hinata cooked for Naruto with his face on her dish fallow by him tolling her that she would make a great wife, I don't see anything that explicit for NH not even that 167 flash back because it showed that she run towards him to thank him but he run off with his friends worst if we talk about the water fall since he never new it was her.

Compere that with the amount of focus NS as gotten in movies, fillers, ED, OVA etc, trust me the different is huge so I would not worry about them consulting Kishi in regards of NH because NS has the clear focus plus it's a lot more explicit because of the Sakura>>>Naruto and out number the other pairing by far. biggrin.gif

Hope you didn't get this post the wrong way. sweatdrop.gif

Honestly, you're not the only one. In games, movies, and anime, while you get Hinata moments with NaruHina (though more Hinata to Naruto but let's go with it), the fact that Naruto always seems to be like either play a role of "I'm your idol and from I see what can you do, I approve your work. A for effort." Not only that but in games, he always play the clueless one like he doesn't want to know. 167 got negated as "change of heart" once Pierrot made a filler sequence of Naruto recalling the one he cherished the most to Nagato, whom are Sasuke and Sakura, so that hurt it.

Anyway, Pierrot does favor NS and it's been showing it a lot. Now, they are playing against SS. I know that when we go back to part 1, they always play chapter 3 characteristics for Team 7. I guess that's the only way to make a SS moment, even though it's not. I wonder how Pierrot felt about RtN. I wonder the mixed feelings come from Hinata being different and other is the strength of NS. Anyway, this episode is definitely surprising. I can't believe Pierrot did that. Show mercy.

#40 HauntedCake

HauntedCake

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,729 posts
  • Interests:Naruto,Shingeki no kyojin, Fairy Tail, LOL, Runescape & Xbox 360.

Posted 11 April 2013 - 04:17 PM

I generally thought pierott studios were just trolling us with this. I cannot believe they would do anything anti-ss or pro ns.

This isn't the pierott studios i know dry.gif

What are the anime studio and Kishi scheming???? headscratch.gif

wot.gif

40283620121415711s.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users