TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 06:01 PM

QUOTE (Slextrem @ Apr 4 2013, 12:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wait, wait. Sakura gets to fight this filler? wow.png
Maybe I'll check out the episode(s). I normally don't like watching the anime, but since I'm Sakura-bias, what the hey. laugh.gif

Let's hope we get some in manga very soon. Flashback has ended. Gear up!

#22 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 06:06 PM

well i see lauren is excited

tumblr_inline_o0t4b3AHI71txjvtf_500.gif

#23 Tsubaki

Tsubaki

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 539 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 07:54 PM

QUOTE (Inferno180 @ Apr 4 2013, 01:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Its filler though, so it has no impact.

Oh no, I'm not feeling threatened by a possible SS fanservice, it's just a filler as you said happy.gif

I just hope they don't try to compare HayatexYugao's love story with SS in some way ..

QUOTE (Don-kun @ Apr 4 2013, 02:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I guess the FC is being ruled by fair, anger and depression lately? sad.gif
Sakura is finally gating some well deserved attention from the Anime team but the 1st thing people believes is that it will be a major SS fan service, why people believes that anytime the subject of love around Sakura is broth up it will be regarding SS is so then why do you ship NS if your conviction is that Sakura will only thing about Sasuke?

The episode will be about HayatexYugao's not SS keep that in mind and since we already know that the Anime mostly supports Hinata character and Naruto feelings for Sakura while displaying whenever they have a chance Sakura growing affection towards Naruto, is kind of depressing having to read so much anguish lately.

So since we don't know what will happen lets focus and Sakura for once gating some screen time and 2nd lets hope she kick some ass.

You misunderstood my post. If you watched the episode, you must have noticed how things were placed here, Yugao said she can't help because she can't fight against the one she loved. it doesn't remind you of the Sakura's issues in the Summit arc?! They could easily use this to bring up SS if they want.. I hope I'm wrong and they don't do that, but the possibility is there.

bolded: What in my post made ​​you get that conclusion? Again, it's how the episode was presented and not the fact that Sakura will get some spotlight that made me think about a possible SS fanservice.

There is no anguish in my post. I'm not complaining neither feeling threatened by a possible SS fanservice, I just don't want them compare HayatexYugao to SS since I like HayatexYugao.

I'm more than happy that she'll get some attention. As much as I love NS, I care more about Sakura than anything else in this series, so I hope she get some fights instead of anything pairing related.

Also, just because the Anime team has some preference doesn't mean they can't give fanservice to other pairings, even NaruIno have some cute fanservices. It's normal.

Actually I'm a bit frightened that you had that impression from my post. Since I talked more about the OP/EN than anything else....unsure.gif

Edited by Tsubaki, 04 April 2013 - 07:55 PM.

Sig by karudoll

#24 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 08:43 PM

QUOTE (Tsubaki @ Apr 4 2013, 04:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh no, I'm not feeling threatened by a possible SS fanservice, it's just a filler as you said happy.gif

I just hope they don't try to compare HayatexYugao's love story with SS in some way ..

You misunderstood my post. If you watched the episode, you must have noticed how things were placed here, Yugao said she can't help because she can't fight against the one she loved. it doesn't remind you of the Sakura's issues in the Summit arc?! They could easily use this to bring up SS if they want.. I hope I'm wrong and they don't do that, but the possibility is there.

bolded: What in my post made ​​you get that conclusion? Again, it's how the episode was presented and not the fact that Sakura will get some spotlight that made me think about a possible SS fanservice.

There is no anguish in my post. I'm not complaining neither feeling threatened by a possible SS fanservice, I just don't want them compare HayatexYugao to SS since I like HayatexYugao.

I'm more than happy that she'll get some attention. As much as I love NS, I care more about Sakura than anything else in this series, so I hope she get some fights instead of anything pairing related.

Also, just because the Anime team has some preference doesn't mean they can't give fanservice to other pairings, even NaruIno have some cute fanservices. It's normal.

Actually I'm a bit frightened that you had that impression from my post. Since I talked more about the OP/EN than anything else....unsure.gif

Yeah it would sucks because HayatexYugao were mutual while SasuSaku is abusive.
SK-303_image007.jpg

#25 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 09:25 PM

As I said before, when it comes to fanservice, I sadly believe that perriot will run that one moment from 615 into the ground as far as they can, I can grant that one opening later on when the manga approaches 615, they will drive this into the ground with the opening or closing and basically try to drag on that one moment as far as they can with some music or mood to make it seem more important than it is before, derp now lets give everyone else some of kurama's power.

And by then we should hopefully have our answer for whatever things around NS at least,

Edited by Inferno180, 04 April 2013 - 09:25 PM.

When people insult my OTP

Insulting a man’s ship, be worse than insulting his mother.

#26 Don-kun

Don-kun

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,688 posts
  • Interests:Music, Electronics, Driving car, Traveling and NaruSaku.

Posted 04 April 2013 - 11:24 PM

QUOTE (Tsubaki @ Apr 4 2013, 03:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

My bad because I was kind of generalizing the fandom behavior since the release of chapter 611 until 615 and by quoting your post it seems that my comment was addressed to you personally.

I should of never quoted your post that why what I was saying will be seeing more like generalization and not like if I was pointing fingers at anyone.

That was an error on my part and I'm sorry about it. sweatdrop.gif

Edited by Don-kun, 04 April 2013 - 11:31 PM.

#27 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 12:34 AM

QUOTE (Dαrkrєrsŧ @ Apr 4 2013, 07:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What if she thinks about Naruto? wow.png

Maybe remember Pierot aren't really NH fans but more Hinata fans. They know it's going to be NS and they support the pairing. But for the sake of ratings they need to make fan service and that's where all the NH, SS none sense comes in the anime.

Edited by Gravenimage, 05 April 2013 - 12:35 AM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#28 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 12:41 PM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Apr 4 2013, 05:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Maybe remember Pierot aren't really NH fans but more Hinata fans. They know it's going to be NS and they support the pairing. But for the sake of ratings they need to make fan service and that's where all the NH, SS none sense comes in the anime.

Makes sense. I mean They want to focus on Hinata and to be honest there really is not much t do with her, cause she hardly thinks about anything but Naruto. That is fact. SS is to leave things on an ambiguous note I guess because Sakura has all but confirmed who she wants to be with in the manga.

Edited by Phantom_999, 05 April 2013 - 12:41 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#29 Tsubaki

Tsubaki

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 539 posts

Posted 06 April 2013 - 01:08 AM

QUOTE (Don-kun @ Apr 4 2013, 08:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
My bad because I was kind of generalizing the fandom behavior since the release of chapter 611 until 615 and by quoting your post it seems that my comment was addressed to you personally.

I should of never quoted your post that why what I was saying will be seeing more like generalization and not like if I was pointing fingers at anyone.

That was an error on my part and I'm sorry about it. sweatdrop.gif

That's okay!!! Just don't scare me that way again /kidding happy.gif

Sig by karudoll

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users