Close
Photo

Whats your OTP now that NS was given the pipe?

• Please log in to reply
1514 replies to this topic

#641 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 30 August 2016 - 07:46 AM

As Amourshipping fan I leave this little something for the Pokeshpping fic.

http://hollylu.devia...-Date-478805275

well amourshipping is all xyz has left if they don't have serena confess or have her travel with him to the next region fans will drop the anime and ratings will go down they have baked themselves in a corner with the amount of development we've gotten with them if they pull the red herring bs all the hate would be understandable

tumblr_inline_o0t4b3AHI71txjvtf_500.gif

#642 Ryriena

Ryriena

Texas born and Raised

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 665 posts
  • Interests:Anime/Manga, history, unexplained mysteries, linguistics, geology, astrology, astro physics, chemistry, astronomy, sport cars, and racing cars, monster trucks, quantum mechanics and particle physics

Anime/Manga - Gaming

NaruSaku, Ash x Misty, (Pokyshiping) Ichigo x Rukia, Kiba/Hinata, Ichigo x Orihime, Uryū x Orihime, Cullen x Amell, Alastair x Warden, Cullen x Female Inqustior Ed x Winnry, Spike x May Valatine, Kaiden Alekno x Female Shepard, Garus x Female Shepard, Joker x Female Shepard, Angg x Katara, Zuko x Katara, Mako x Kora ( Avatar the last air bender - Legend of Kora) I don't see the ending of Kora as canon since its more of a fan service ending, since the canon pairing is not a properly developed paring.

VLD pairing: Plance, Shiro x Adam, Hunk x Shay, Kallura
    anti Allurance

The Dragon Prince: Cullum x Rayla

TV pairings
    Casket(Castle)
    Angel x Buffy, Buffy x Spike, Angel x Cordila Chase (Buffy the Vampire Slayer), Booth x Bones (bones)
    Tony x Ziva David, Abby x Timothy McGee, Timothy x Delia (NCIS)
    Dean x Castiel, Sam x Gabriel, Sam x Elaine, Dean x Jo (Supernatural)

Comics parings: Supes x Lois Lang, Peter Parker x Mary Jay Waston, Captian x Black Widow, Hawke Eye x Black Widow, Jean Grey x Cyclops, Jean x Wolverine, Rouge x Gambit, Batman x Slilena Kyle, Bruce x Black Widow

Movies pairings: Jurassic Park series (Owen x Claire, Malcome x Sarah) Han x Leia, Luke x Maria Jade, Finn x Rey, FinnPoe (Star Wars)

Dislikes Supes x Wonder Woman, as it's basically turns a feminist icon in to a baby maker, NaruHinata, Sasuke x Sakura abusive relationship ahoy.

Posted 30 August 2016 - 11:16 AM

well amourshipping is all xyz has left if they don't have serena confess or have her travel with him to the next region fans will drop the anime and ratings will go down they have baked themselves in a corner with the amount of development we've gotten with them if they pull the red herring bs all the hate would be understandable

They did that with Ash x Misty! Why do you think they wouldn't do the same thing with Serna? Hell they even copied some of the moments with Misty and gave them to Serna. I think they would do the same with Serna that they did with Misty. Just drop her to the side and make a new female. Apparently fans didn't like Misty, because she didn't fit well as a proper female. Which is odd since I loved Misty because she went against the norms of a proper female so did my sister.
Them Duke boys never meant no harm.--------> my childhood.
Freedom of speech is no laughing matter, since it does take one person to stand up for the right too speak out.
firma__op__luffyxnami_nu__out__by_pjxd23

#643 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 30 August 2016 - 12:59 PM

From what I heard alot of people in Japan love Serena's character and Amourshipping.  Actually it's the same thing here in the west because of alot of old fans, you can count me "who dropped it after Black and White", came back because of Serena and Amourshipping.

Plus Satoshi Taijri and Junoichi Masuda the producers of the series have come out and said they are big amourshippers. Even Masuda  has openly stated that he is a hardcore Amourshipper. 

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#644 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 30 August 2016 - 02:50 PM

From what I heard alot of people in Japan love Serena's character and Amourshipping.  Actually it's the same thing here in the west because of alot of old fans, you can count me "who dropped it after Black and White", came back because of Serena and Amourshipping.

Plus Satoshi Taijri and Junoichi Masuda the producers of the series have come out and said they are big amourshippers. Even Masuda  has openly stated that he is a hardcore Amourshipper. 

Baited a lot new shippers like me XD.

Well the casting of the dub is getting reay for the confession XD:

http://wishpokemon.t...ish-voice-actor

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#645 Luna

Luna

aespa

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 30 August 2016 - 05:20 PM

I would take that with a grain of salt. Pearlshipping was quite popular in Japan too but nothing really came of it. 

#646 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 30 August 2016 - 05:30 PM

I would take that with a grain of salt. Pearlshipping was quite popular in Japan too but nothing really came of it. 

Hey Luna would you like take part of a fanfic that Phantom999 and I are doing  is crossover of Digimon and Pokemon? 

#647 Luna

Luna

aespa

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 30 August 2016 - 06:24 PM

Hey Luna would you like take part of a fanfic that Phantom999 and I are doing  is crossover of Digimon and Pokemon? 

What is it about? 

#648 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 30 August 2016 - 06:41 PM

What is it about? 

I will send you  a PM

#649 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 30 August 2016 - 07:14 PM

They did that with Ash x Misty! Why do you think they wouldn't do the same thing with Serna? Hell they even copied some of the moments with Misty and gave them to Serna. I think they would do the same with Serna that they did with Misty. Just drop her to the side and make a new female. Apparently fans didn't like Misty, because she didn't fit well as a proper female. Which is odd since I loved Misty because she went against the norms of a proper female so did my sister.

rynena most of the pokeshipping moments were dub edits by 4kids 

#650 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 30 August 2016 - 07:31 PM

yeah but there's always the possibility that amour could be used as a red herring i hope thats not the case cuz when xy started 3 yrs ago they were really promoting this new girl that knew ash yrs before his journey began in the trailers which got alot of fans interested in the anime again (it got me interested again) and when episode 7 came out it had bigger ratings then the xy premiere 

#651 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 30 August 2016 - 11:06 PM

I think Ash will be single in the end no matter how many girls come and go XD

#652 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 31 August 2016 - 01:57 AM

I think Ash will be single in the end no matter how many girls come and go XD

I have to agree with this. There is a possibility could be like that. Almost all the Elite is single and the Champions too are single. If Ash stay single, more possible that Ash will be like Alder champion of Unova. 

#653 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 31 August 2016 - 11:24 AM

I have to agree with this. There is a possibility could be like that. Almost all the Elite is single and the Champions too are single. If Ash stay single, more possible that Ash will be like Alder champion of Unova. 

Yup. It's very possible that he won't end up with anyone. It's a series that isn't concerned with any type of romance. Their focus are on introducing new pokemons and the battles.

#654 Ryriena

Ryriena

Texas born and Raised

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 665 posts
  • Interests:Anime/Manga, history, unexplained mysteries, linguistics, geology, astrology, astro physics, chemistry, astronomy, sport cars, and racing cars, monster trucks, quantum mechanics and particle physics

Anime/Manga - Gaming

NaruSaku, Ash x Misty, (Pokyshiping) Ichigo x Rukia, Kiba/Hinata, Ichigo x Orihime, Uryū x Orihime, Cullen x Amell, Alastair x Warden, Cullen x Female Inqustior Ed x Winnry, Spike x May Valatine, Kaiden Alekno x Female Shepard, Garus x Female Shepard, Joker x Female Shepard, Angg x Katara, Zuko x Katara, Mako x Kora ( Avatar the last air bender - Legend of Kora) I don't see the ending of Kora as canon since its more of a fan service ending, since the canon pairing is not a properly developed paring.

anti Allurance

TV pairings
    Casket(Castle)
    Angel x Buffy, Buffy x Spike, Angel x Cordila Chase (Buffy the Vampire Slayer), Booth x Bones (bones)

Comics parings: Supes x Lois Lang, Peter Parker x Mary Jay Waston, Captian x Black Widow, Hawke Eye x Black Widow, Jean Grey x Cyclops, Jean x Wolverine, Rouge x Gambit, Batman x Slilena Kyle, Bruce x Black Widow

Movies pairings: Jurassic Park series (Owen x Claire, Malcome x Sarah) Han x Leia, Luke x Maria Jade, Finn x Rey, FinnPoe (Star Wars)

Dislikes Supes x Wonder Woman, as it's basically turns a feminist icon in to a baby maker, NaruHinata, Sasuke x Sakura abusive relationship ahoy.

Posted 31 August 2016 - 12:30 PM

rynena most of the pokeshipping moments were dub edits by 4kids 

I didn't watch dubbed moments /:
Freedom of speech is no laughing matter, since it does take one person to stand up for the right too speak out.

#655 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 31 August 2016 - 12:37 PM

I didn't watch dubbed moments /:

Yup even without the dub series, there were lots of Ash and Misty moments, but then they decided for Ash to have different friends every 3 to 4 seasons XD

Misty was the only female character who stayed the longest with Ash and seeing him every once in a while :hehehe:

Edited by T XD, 31 August 2016 - 12:37 PM.

#656 Ryriena

Ryriena

Texas born and Raised

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 665 posts

Anime/Manga - Gaming

anti Allurance

TV pairings
    Casket(Castle)

Posted 31 August 2016 - 12:46 PM

Yup even without the dub series, there were lots of Ash and Misty moments, but then they decided for Ash to have different friends every 3 to 4 seasons XD

Misty was the only female character who stayed the longest with Ash and seeing him every once in a while :hehehe:

^ This :hehehe: she even cried over Ash, when he was turned into stone in the first movie. It wouldn't surprise me if they do the same damn thing with Serna, since she is being given a lot of Mistys and Ash's moments that aren't dubbed Fanon.

Edited by Ryriena, 31 August 2016 - 12:47 PM.

#657 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 31 August 2016 - 01:02 PM

^ This :hehehe: she even cried over Ash, when he was turned into stone in the first movie. It wouldn't surprise me if they do the same damn thing with Serna, since she is being given a lot of Mistys and Ash's moments that aren't dubbed Fanon.

Ash won't forget Misty's original moments with him :hehehe:  :kukuku:

Edited by T XD, 31 August 2016 - 01:03 PM.

#658 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 31 August 2016 - 02:43 PM

All the Pokeships with the pokegirls are good for me. Even if Serena gets reject now I know that Pokemon possible  has a plan with Misty and Ash. Pokeshipping always has have an opportunity and stay there. For example with May, Ash said that he miss her, with Dawn reject to give the mini Misty, with Iris nothing all because is friendship and here is the thing with Serena, Ash has not showed anything about Misty with her maybe in the end Ash reject her now we know what are the true feelings of him and I am saying this even if I like the Amourshipping.

Then again knowing these  Poketrolls they can do anything like trolling the fans like what happened with the advanceshipping by the end Pokemon literally made Contestshipping canon May and Drew or even they killed the Pearlshipping by assuming that they made the Dawn and Kenny canon and unfortunately the Pokeshipping is not safe. The last episode in Unova where was Tracey? The professor Oak said that he was with Misty  in her GYM, I know I know this mean nothing, but who knows how these things work anymore.

#659 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 31 August 2016 - 05:35 PM

All the Pokeships with the pokegirls are good for me. Even if Serena gets reject now I know that Pokemon possible  has a plan with Misty and Ash. Pokeshipping always has have an opportunity and stay there. For example with May, Ash said that he miss her, with Dawn reject to give the mini Misty, with Iris nothing all because is friendship and here is the thing with Serena, Ash has not showed anything about Misty with her maybe in the end Ash reject her now we know what are the true feelings of him and I am saying this even if I like the Amourshipping.

Then again knowing these  Poketrolls they can do anything like trolling the fans like what happened with the advanceshipping by the end Pokemon literally made Contestshipping canon May and Drew or even they killed the Pearlshipping by assuming that they made the Dawn and Kenny canon and unfortunately the Pokeshipping is not safe. The last episode in Unova where was Tracey? The professor Oak said that he was with Misty  in her GYM, I know I know this mean nothing, but who knows how these things work anymore.

I still think that Ash won't be with anyone even if all the female characters will be at the end of series. We'll see him with Pikachu more probably in the last animated scene :D

#660 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 31 August 2016 - 05:50 PM

I still think that Ash won't be with anyone even if all the female characters will be at the end of series. We'll see him with Pikachu more probably in the last animated scene :D

No Misty or no Serena possible and worst will another pervert like Brock or Alder. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users