#21 iwant2bnaruto

iwant2bnaruto

peekaboo Mizore-chan <3

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 03 January 2009 - 10:17 AM

QUOTE (believeit6 @ Dec 27 2008, 04:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That was REALLY hard to do. I really wanted to put in Whirlpool Country and such, but only five. So many gems out there, I just find it hard to pick five.

I totally agree. There are so many stories that I really like it would be difficult to pick just five. So...I'm gonna cheat tongue.gif

Well, it'll still be within the spirit of the topic...just a little more specific happy.gif

Top 5 Favorite Completed NaruSaku stories:
(in no paritcular order)
- Naruto: Hands of Destiny by Terra of Genesis (One of the first epic length NaruSaku fics I read and it left a lasting impression on me)

- Naruto Shippuden: Kissing the Wind by Highspeed0516 (At the time it was written before Naruto discovered Jiraiya's demise in canon and I think it was a really good vision of how it could have gone)

- Experiments by Shivakashi (I thought that the evolution of Sakura's feelings was done quite nicely)

- Troika Parallel by Shivakashi (The sequel of sorts to Experiments and a cross over with Harry Potter and Inuyasha. I had never read any of the HP books and had seen a handful of episodes of Inuyasha. However, it was written in a way that was it easy to follow the back story and I thought it was an amazing adventure.)

- Koorikage by Illjwamh (This is seriously an under appreciated story. It doesn't focus on NaruSaku but is written in a way that shows that they do care deeply for eachother. The romance is subdued but it definitely works.)

Top 5 Favorite One-shot NaruSaku stories:
(in no particular order)
- The Best Dates are the Cheap Ones by Shivakashi (There are a lot of fics that show Sakura realizing her feelings for Naruto through jealousy. However, this one does it in such a way that shows that the things she normally takes for granted with Naruto are actually the things that she prefers. Oh and the NaruIno friendship moments are hilarious.)

- Ourselves by weixuan18 (I think this is probably the longest one-shot I've encountered. Written in the first person, it shows the type of devotion Sakura has for Naruto.)

- Moonlight Sonata by DigiFruit (I thought this was beautifully written and the narrative of the music could let me feel the emotions they were supposed to evoke - almost as if I was actually listening to the pieces.)

- How Many Words does a Picture Say? by sharingank (This short little one shot is just so NaruSaku.)

- Do You Remember Love by DigiFruit (All of DigiFruit's one-shots are worth the read but this one has a unique storyline and takes elements of all of his previous stories that result in a very romantic piece.)

Top 5 Favorite In-Progress NaruSaku stories:
in no particular order
- Shinobi Wars by Illjwamh (The sequel to Koorikage, this story is quite action packed covering the Fourth Great Shinobi War. Again the focus isn't strictly NaruSaku but instead their growth together as ninjas during a tumultuous period. During that dry spell in the manga that most of us refer to as the Sasuke/Itachi arc, this story helped greatly with keeping me sane.)

- Precious People by Peanutbutter126 (I had a tough time choosing between her two current NaruSaku multi-chapter stories. This one edged out as I just love the development between Naruto and Sakura.)

- Training for the Job by Desaix (A must read for any NaruSaku fan.)

- Mizukage by Dragon6 (The NaruSaku aspects are not immediately obvious, but the story is well written and has a lot of action. Another story set amidst a Fourth Great Shinobi War, we get see Naruto at the helm of another village and watch as his priorities of protecting those precious to him are put to the test.)

- Whirlpool Country by Paradox Jast (More so than anything, this story is about Naruto discovering his roots and how he grows along this journey. To ensure he remains grounded, Sakura is there by his side every step of the way. I can easily see this one making my ultimate top 5 once it's completed.)

Even though I cheated, I still left out a lot of worthy fics. Bah...I suck.

Edited by iwant2bnaruto, 03 January 2009 - 10:21 AM.

#22 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 20 May 2009 - 04:11 PM

Where I stood by catsi563 It a Hinata centric fic on the day of our favorite couple's wedding day

Whirlpool country by Paradox Jast

Training for the Job by Desaix

Naruto Shippuden: Kissing the Wind by Highspeed0516

Sakura season by Highspeed0516

I've had it by Ed Kun

#23 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 20 May 2009 - 06:06 PM

=^__^= Thankies ryrinea
My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#24 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 20 May 2009 - 06:21 PM

QUOTE (catsi563 @ May 20 2009, 01:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
=^__^= Thankies ryrinea

Your welcome Catsi

#25 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 20 May 2009 - 06:57 PM

Hmm...from the top of my head?

Whirlpool Country » by Paradox Jast
Tanebi » by Nibelung Valesti00
Precious People » by peanutbutter126
Medicinal Lullaby » by Shivakashi
For He So Loved the World by solidflamez, might as well end with a one of the first NaruSaku fics I read.

Also anything written by Digifruit has to be read, his charactorisation is simply amazing, also same with Denim88.

Edited by harry4e, 20 May 2009 - 07:00 PM.

iAnby7W.gif

#26 Illjwamh

Illjwamh

Cooler Than You

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 969 posts

Posted 08 October 2009 - 05:58 AM

QUOTE (iwant2bnaruto @ Jan 3 2009, 02:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
- Koorikage by Illjwamh (This is seriously an under appreciated story. It doesn't focus on NaruSaku but is written in a way that shows that they do care deeply for eachother. The romance is subdued but it definitely works.)

- Shinobi Wars by Illjwamh (The sequel to Koorikage, this story is quite action packed covering the Fourth Great Shinobi War. Again the focus isn't strictly NaruSaku but instead their growth together as ninjas during a tumultuous period. During that dry spell in the manga that most of us refer to as the Sasuke/Itachi arc, this story helped greatly with keeping me sane.)

You have made me very very happy. happy.gif

Especially considering some of the other fics you had me listed with. Wow.

#27 Cupcake-chan

Cupcake-chan

<3

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,282 posts

Posted 04 November 2009 - 02:51 AM

Fool Me Once, Shame On Me - aretimfireflames
Lost In The Rain - Wolf's paradise
NaruSaku: Into The Future - pizza blade
The Final Steps - Kodachi Claws
Warriors of Fate - RoamingFox

#28 Syrun

Syrun

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 8 posts

Posted 04 November 2009 - 10:35 PM

Here are my top ones (all from FF.net):
1. Closer than skin
2. Hidden Love

These two aren't finished but they're coming great:
3. I LOVE YOU SAKURA CHAN
4. Fool me once, shame on me

Ant my own Fanfic, of course (still in progress). It's called Unexpected and it's published here and in FF.net

#29 `Naruto

`Naruto

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 November 2009 - 05:49 AM

QUOTE (Syrun @ Nov 4 2009, 10:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Here are my top ones (all from FF.net):
1. Closer than skin
2. Hidden Love

Closer than skin is a SasuSaku

#30 Muffins?

Muffins?

Bearded Priest of Norvos

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,024 posts

Posted 08 November 2009 - 08:10 AM

1. Medicinal Lullaby~Shivakashi
2. Training for the job~Desaix
3. Kiraabi:Killer Beauty~Carlalalita

((Oh man i forgot that when my old computer crashed i lost all my bookmarks and its not like i remember the names of them ergggg))

JLHza2T.png

#31 Paranoid.Princess

Paranoid.Princess

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 15 January 2011 - 08:24 AM

Well I can think of a few off the top of my head.
1.Mizukage by Dragon6
2.Sealed by sharingank
3.A voice in the wind by tricksie
4.Centre of the Sun by Lellian
5.Only human by peanutbutter126

#32 Blazing CobaltX

Blazing CobaltX

Yuri Trainer on Fire

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 275 posts
  • Interests:Pokémon(OMFG, what am I doing here then?! ^^'), Phoenix Wright, Naruto(Ofc), and K-ON.

Other shizzle:
    Drawing(Which doesn't mean I'm good at it!), playing Pokémon(Ofc)(Which isn't possible anymore... TT_TT) and several other games, and some other things(Like watching anime, of course!).

Posted 15 January 2011 - 09:29 AM

1. Ourselves by weixuan18
2. The Fundraising by luvtoshi

#33 MissySmithy

MissySmithy

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 16 January 2011 - 01:41 AM

Here are my faves.

1. Trepidation and Detestation by Shinobi Kisses
2. In Anger and Affection by Mana Mihara
3. Closet Fever by Jini
4. Clean Through by AubreyWitch
5. Changing by Kitsune13

#34 Cupcake-chan

Cupcake-chan

<3

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,282 posts

Posted 16 January 2011 - 02:31 AM

QUOTE (Cupcake-chan @ Nov 3 2009, 11:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Fool Me Once, Shame On Me - aretimfireflames
Lost In The Rain - Wolf's paradise
NaruSaku: Into The Future - pizza blade
The Final Steps - Kodachi Claws
Warriors of Fate - RoamingFox

That was a while ago...
Since Narusaku: Into the Future hasn't been updates for more that a year (or was it two?), I change it to A Voice in the Wind - Tricksie

#35 Anguyen92

Anguyen92

Loving hockey games and Hard Rock Music

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,336 posts
  • Interests:Reading forums, and listening to hard rock/alt rock music.

Posted 29 August 2011 - 12:04 AM

Bump, well, I got to say.

1. You're Never Alone
2. Match Makers
3. Red Thread by Toasty
4. Revelations also by Toasty
5. Fly me to the Moon by Digifruit

abiiisig8.jpg

whatcolor_iswhite.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users