25 replies to this topic

#21 roninmedia

roninmedia

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 471 posts

Posted 16 November 2007 - 05:09 AM

Ugh. The only somewhat decent crossovers are with World of Warcraft. My only problem with crossovers is you often leave a whole chunk of readers clueless. I'm more likely to base a plot on another series (I considered doing a Naruto Love Hina but there seems to be one already).

#22 narutokage

narutokage

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 796 posts
  • Interests:I like to play sports: tennis, cricket, swimming, soccer, ping pong, basketball, squash, volleyball, badminton and most of all love to do martial arts. <br /><br />I am a black belt in taekwondo, orange belt in Karate. I have also done a little bit of judo and kick boxing.<br /><br />I also love reading. It is my favorite past time hobby next to all the others listed above. Due to the large amount of materials that I have read I have a lot of trouble writing my own fanfic since the ideas to make it different keeps coming to mind. I haven't submitted a single fanfic but I am writing an ongoing fic regarding Naruto which I hope to put online for others to read.<br /><br />I also like watching anime and reading manga and have been a fan since day one. (except for the fillers part ... But I still watched each and everyone)<br /><br />I have always liked Naruto and Sakura's pairing and I say make them a cannon couple --> this part is exclusively for Kishimoto-san.

Posted 09 December 2007 - 10:51 PM

QUOTE (Wilson @ Nov 15 2007, 11:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Lol, man you guys are harsh. tongue.gif

But yeah, i have yet to find a pokemon/Naruto crossover that amuses me.

There is a pokeGIRL Naruto crossover, which proved extremely entertaining though. XD

Naruto pokegirl crossover. So, now pokemon are replaced by girls and Naruto captures them laugh.gif tongue.gif 111189.gif

Thats the first I have heard of it.

#23 Terrace

Terrace

Ghostbuster

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 302 posts
  • Interests:Ghostbusters, Naruto, and video games.

Posted 10 December 2007 - 02:50 AM

Aren't pokegirl fics mostly sex with girls that have animal traits? Correct me if I'm wrong...
NaruSaku supporter and Ghostbusters fanatic!

QUOTE (Yoshimoto Trigen @ Jan 7 2008, 04:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I know there is a bigger chance of me farting lightning then a Harem coupling happening.

If you have attempted a jutsu by performing hand seals or using scrolls, copy and paste this into your signature.

Click Here!

#24 narutokage

narutokage

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 796 posts
  • Interests:I like to play sports: tennis, cricket, swimming, soccer, ping pong, basketball, squash, volleyball, badminton and most of all love to do martial arts. <br /><br />I am a black belt in taekwondo, orange belt in Karate. I have also done a little bit of judo and kick boxing.<br /><br />I also love reading. It is my favorite past time hobby next to all the others listed above. Due to the large amount of materials that I have read I have a lot of trouble writing my own fanfic since the ideas to make it different keeps coming to mind. I haven't submitted a single fanfic but I am writing an ongoing fic regarding Naruto which I hope to put online for others to read.<br /><br />I also like watching anime and reading manga and have been a fan since day one. (except for the fillers part ... But I still watched each and everyone)<br /><br />I have always liked Naruto and Sakura's pairing and I say make them a cannon couple --> this part is exclusively for Kishimoto-san.

Posted 10 December 2007 - 04:55 AM

QUOTE (GhostNin @ Dec 9 2007, 09:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Aren't pokegirl fics mostly sex with girls that have animal traits? Correct me if I'm wrong...

really? 111189.gif

If this turns out to be true.........that would be hilarious laugh.gif tongue.gif

#25 peacemakerzaragoza

peacemakerzaragoza

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 December 2007 - 02:41 AM

so is this pokegirl thing a kinkier version of poke'mon?

And NARUTO is in it.......

anyone got a link?

QUOTE (Shouri no Hana @ Oct 12 2007, 04:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I've read two and well...the only good one was the AU rewrite that hasn't been updated since like...what march of this year? xD but those where they wander into the land of pokemon... urgh

An here I am writing a Rockman Crossover tongue.gif but that's different.

Naruto/Harry Potter are common too, it's rather odd...it's always based in the fifth book as well :S

COOL!!! your the one writing that Naruto crossover? Damn that one is cool, man its hard to find well written crossovers like that.

#26 Denim88

Denim88

I have my moments, believe it or not.

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 748 posts
  • Interests:Hm, interests...well, I was one of those crazy nuts that knew all the pokemon back when that was the big thing...still do know them all (cough). I happen to be a very strong supporter of NarutoxSakura pairing. I really enjoy wildlife and the outdoors. I'm a gamer I guess...yeah, okay, I am. Let's see, what else could I put down...um, I love reading, writing, and biking too. Comedy movies are the best...um yeah. Kind of a weak interests section, but whatever.<br /><br />Ah, yes, I guess I should mention that my stories are also able to be viewed on fanfiction.net. You can find me under the name Denim88 on there too.

Posted 29 December 2007 - 03:02 AM

You know...I haven't had the misfortune of reading a Naruto crossover yet. I've seen them on fanfiction...but I have a rule with crossovers. 'If the summary sucks, then don't bother'. Saying Harry learns jutsu or that he's an Uchiha...shudder...just won't cut it. I have yet to find a decent looking crossover at all for Naruto...I've heard the Bleach crossovers are nice, but I've never watched Bleach...as great as I've heard it is. I said it once, I'll say it a thousand times, I owe my love to the Naruto series to the episode where Kakashi fought Zabuza. It was awesome, and that's why I decided to watch the show.

I used to watch the Pokemon series when I was a kid...then they went to a third region, and I just gave up and stopped. They did too much for me to keep up. But yeah, Naruto and Pokemon are like combining putting methane gas in a balloon and throwing it into a room full of candles. It won't end well...

Gimme a break, 'kay?

Denim88's fanfiction page!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users