HMS NaruSaku Discussion

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
29 replies to this topic

#21 hokuten

hokuten

I am CLUTCH.

• Kage
  • 8,014 posts
  • Interests:EHRGEIZ: God Bless The Ring!

Posted 03 October 2006 - 12:33 AM

Part 2 has finally been posted. Finally, the HMS NaruSaku is almost complete! Stay tuned for the Epilogue Chapter/Credits, and a special bonus OMAKE Chapter!!!

Also following the Offical Completion of the HMS NaruSaku, I will be continuing my Author's Notes & Discussions. As well as possibly actually starting the HMS NaruSaku Manga (doujinshi)!

sushiset1_shrimp.gifHard-Gay-animated-sprite.gif
"Shiny. Let's go be bad guys."

#22 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 03 October 2006 - 06:58 AM

Just then Shriner had arrived with another boat load of survivors and injured, and more importantly, he had Sakura-chan (Sakura Blossoms) over his shoulder. Nick came rushing over to him.

"What happened?" He asked Shriner.

Shriner put Sakura-chan down and Katie came rushing over to treat Sakura. "She took a mean blast from one of the cannons. Although I don't understand why she did it."

"Did what?" Nick asked.

"She ran into one of the buildings trying to get something. I thought she was completely off her mind and didn't come out for a good while. But after a few minutes she was coming right out with something in hand when the blast hit her nearly directly." Shriner explained cleaning his wounds. "Luckily it only blew her out into the air and not apart. I caught her before she hit the ground, and carried her all the way here."

Nick nodded his head and put a hand on Shriner's back proudly. "Good man."

"Yeah, thanks. Here." Shriner handed Nick something. "Don’t know if this is of any importance, but it's what Sakura-chan went after."

Shriner handed Nick a paper a bunch of numbers and codes on it. Just then Nick's eyes opened, and he realized just what these codes where.

"Haha! Shauna, you've just gotten us our reinforcements!" Nick shouted into the open, and ran back over to the communications console to begin entering the codes. "Hang on H&E, help is on the way!"

"So what is it exactly?" Shriner asked curiously as he was the one who help brought them.

"Frequency numbers." Nick told him. "An emergency frequency that we have with our allies."

WhooHoo! I'm a Hero! I even took a blast for all of my fellow NaruSaku-ers! :thumbs:

"We still have to name our little one." She laid her head onto my shoulder as we sailed off into the horizon.

I kissed her head, and knew exactly what I wanted to name them. "If it's a boy, Kenta."

"And if it's a girl?" She asked.

"If it's a girl." I paused, and smiled quietly.

"Michiyo."

A truly beautiful end to a truly wonderful tale! *applauds* biggrin.gif

Fantastic job Hoku and everyone else who has contributed to this story in one way or another! You have all truly crafted a beautiful and wonderful masterpiece...thanks a_hug.gif

#23 PeacefulPhoenix

PeacefulPhoenix

THE PANDACAPOLYPSE SHALL BE SWIFT AND FUZZY

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,585 posts

Posted 03 October 2006 - 08:52 PM

Hokuten, your True to your words, this chapter was awsome, mainly, LHG snapping was hilarious, I don't know why, I couldn't stop laughing. Alot. I'm not sadistic in anyway, trust me, i'm the last person to be hurting someone. But it was DI, so it was worth it. And LHG doing it made me fall to the ground. Can't wait till Omake!

( though I still hold a small grudge for not being in it tongue.gif )

#24 LoveHinaGuy

LoveHinaGuy

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 618 posts

Posted 04 October 2006 - 01:11 AM

you know hoku i still have my pitchfork lol poor thing has gone thrualot(literaly, 3 doors 2 walls and my one friends leg lol) and i have to say.....you plaied me perfectly for thats what would have happened, damn you do know me too well lol perfect end to such a great fic. none other will be able to rival it i truely and absolutly applaud you on your masterpeice ^^

^MADE BY STAR-CHANNNN!^

Which character are you test by Naruto - Kun.com

#25 Pocky-chan

Pocky-chan

Cavelady from 2005 or something

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,059 posts
  • Interests:William Riker and his beard

Posted 04 October 2006 - 02:29 AM

Bravo! Never expected an ending like that! Hehehehe Madness, sadness and um...bad...ness of the uh....pffft just leave me alone here! So what if I can't rhyme! Either way it blew me too bits...struck me like thunder and then it sent me to the hospital. I lived, however that freakin' big story is one helluva work. Two years and....more than uh...-I'm estimating here about- 5 pages, lol.

Like I mentioned before, never expected an ending like that; there are *starts singing off-tune* baaaabies on board.

#26 PeacefulPhoenix

PeacefulPhoenix

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,585 posts

Posted 07 October 2006 - 02:40 AM

XD I thanks you... or mabye I should beat you with a pitchfork... or congradulate you on acually getting my sorry habit down. But I won't forgive this.

"Name's Winston, but you can call me WonTon." He introduced himself, as he climbed down from the wall, wiping his tears of fear away.

biggrin.gif

You got me down bro, very much. Change me and I'll pitchfork me to death!

#27 hokuten

hokuten

I am CLUTCH.

• Kage
  • 8,014 posts
  • Interests:EHRGEIZ: God Bless The Ring!

Posted 07 October 2006 - 02:46 AM

QUOTE (Won-Ton @ Oct 6 2006, 09:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
XD I thanks you... or mabye I should beat you with a pitchfork... or congradulate you on acually getting my sorry habit down. But I won't forgive this.

"Name's Winston, but you can call me WonTon." He introduced himself, as he climbed down from the wall, wiping his tears of fear away.

Ow man, just ow!

You know what! Maybe I should just take you out completely if you keep complaining like this! I said I didn't want to do any more, but I did an epilogue chapter regardless. I'm the one who should be beating you with a pitchfork! dry.gif;;;;;;;;;;;;;; :devil:

See and I'm actually going the distance and considering doing an Omake chapter.

sushiset1_shrimp.gifHard-Gay-animated-sprite.gif
"Shiny. Let's go be bad guys."

#28 PeacefulPhoenix

PeacefulPhoenix

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,585 posts

Posted 08 October 2006 - 01:21 AM

lol, mkay! I just ment, you got my personiality bro! I say sorry when it's someone elses fault! Damn rbo, don't go taking this sorry moron out of a story! I'll even give you a pitchfork to beat me with!

#29 LoveHinaGuy

LoveHinaGuy

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 618 posts

Posted 08 October 2006 - 02:08 AM

LOL! you actually put my book in! LOL!i was not expecting that,tho it is a very nice book and dose deservea mention :-P and whats witheveryone wanting to use my weapon of choice!? lol its my pitchfork!

^MADE BY STAR-CHANNNN!^

Which character are you test by Naruto - Kun.com

#30 krisk

krisk

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,831 posts

Posted 08 October 2006 - 06:57 AM

smile.gif omfg.gif a_dance.gif a_spaz.gif :thumbs:

ZOMG! I'm in it! YAYYAYAYYAYAYAY!!

WHOOOT! I'm the pirate girl!! happy.gif Thank you, Hoku-san!

It was preeetay peculiar though! I was reading it...and suddenly the clues about the girl started getting VERY familiar....the fact that she was captain of something (maybe)... "taking pictures with Manny".... "getting hit on by ___"!!!! And while I was reaching the end, I was all excited..because I had a small hunch...and BAM!
"What's your name?"
"krisk!"

omfg.gif *does victory dance*

Captain Hoku Hat! *dances with her new hoku-hat on and captain's coat* Hehe, does it mean a special position for meh in the Next Generation? XD

Again...thank you, Hoku-san! th_glomp.gif

QUOTE (Won-Ton @ Oct 6 2006, 09:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ow man, just ow!

laugh.gif Oh come on, wonton! THAT was the same reaction you had while Sayuri met Hatake (minus you falling down and I throwing a kunai at you XDDD)

Don't change Winston's characterization! laugh.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users