#21 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 19 May 2015 - 11:06 AM

tumblr_mehcnh8hll1rzu9lw.gif

Just when you thought it can't go any lower they found a way.

Jesus Christ take a wife what's next? Exchanging wives?

So I guess the next novel with Akatsuki will be about Nagato's forbidden love towards Konan. Or maybe Zetsu's love for her.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#22 dejavu

dejavu

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 843 posts

Posted 19 May 2015 - 11:15 AM

So Garra has too take a wife? In an arranged marriage no less why would the elders agree too this since it makes no sense.So did Minato not get to chose his future?

They saw how lovey dovey nh and pfft ss are so they got jealous over that lololol

#23 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 19 May 2015 - 11:19 AM

So Garra has too take a wife? In an arranged marriage no less why would the elders agree too this since it makes no sense.So did Minato not get to chose his future?

It's just a BS Excuse to make Gaara acquire a wife so they can make a stupid and contrived romantic plotline...nothing new to this actual Nardo series actually, contrived and stupid plotlines is their forte

tumblr_mehcnh8hll1rzu9lw.gif

Just when you thought it can't go any lower they found a way.

Jesus Christ take a wife what's next? Exchanging wives?

So I guess the next novel with Akatsuki will be about Nagato's forbidden love towards Konan. Or maybe Zetsu's love for her.

I wouldn't doubt 

I just hope they don't destroy Konan's character there

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#24 Luna

Luna

aespa

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 19 May 2015 - 11:25 AM

Gaaraa nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu whyyy bbabbeeeyyy??

#25 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 19 May 2015 - 11:35 AM

Welcome to the new reality show "Take a wife for Gaara-sama!", produced by Endemol and designed by Kishimoto.

The last 5 women finalists will be entitled to have a dinner by candlelight and a romantic overnight in a luxurious love hotel (kindly funded by the land of wind's mint) with Gaara-sama.

The lucky winner will be decreed when one of them will finally have the courage to tell him about how much beautiful is his new hairtstyle.

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#26 Ryriena

Ryriena

Texas born and Raised

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 665 posts
  • Interests:Anime/Manga, history, unexplained mysteries, linguistics, geology, astrology, astro physics, chemistry, astronomy, sport cars, and racing cars, monster trucks, quantum mechanics and particle physics

Anime/Manga - Gaming

NaruSaku, Ash x Misty, (Pokyshiping) Ichigo x Rukia, Kiba/Hinata, Ichigo x Orihime, Uryū x Orihime, Cullen x Amell, Alastair x Warden, Cullen x Female Inqustior Ed x Winnry, Spike x May Valatine, Kaiden Alekno x Female Shepard, Garus x Female Shepard, Joker x Female Shepard, Angg x Katara, Zuko x Katara, Mako x Kora ( Avatar the last air bender - Legend of Kora) I don't see the ending of Kora as canon since its more of a fan service ending, since the canon pairing is not a properly developed paring.

VLD pairing: Plance, Shiro x Adam, Hunk x Shay, Kallura
    anti Allurance

The Dragon Prince: Cullum x Rayla

TV pairings
    Casket(Castle)
    Angel x Buffy, Buffy x Spike, Angel x Cordila Chase (Buffy the Vampire Slayer), Booth x Bones (bones)
    Tony x Ziva David, Abby x Timothy McGee, Timothy x Delia (NCIS)
    Dean x Castiel, Sam x Gabriel, Sam x Elaine, Dean x Jo (Supernatural)

Comics parings: Supes x Lois Lang, Peter Parker x Mary Jay Waston, Captian x Black Widow, Hawke Eye x Black Widow, Jean Grey x Cyclops, Jean x Wolverine, Rouge x Gambit, Batman x Slilena Kyle, Bruce x Black Widow

Movies pairings: Jurassic Park series (Owen x Claire, Malcome x Sarah) Han x Leia, Luke x Maria Jade, Finn x Rey, FinnPoe (Star Wars)

Dislikes Supes x Wonder Woman, as it's basically turns a feminist icon in to a baby maker, NaruHinata, Sasuke x Sakura abusive relationship ahoy.

Posted 19 May 2015 - 11:44 AM

So an staged marriage is better than this crap of a marriage that is NH and SS
Them Duke boys never meant no harm.--------> my childhood.
Freedom of speech is no laughing matter, since it does take one person to stand up for the right too speak out.
firma__op__luffyxnami_nu__out__by_pjxd23

#27 KnS

KnS

感じの作家

• ANBU
  • 1,660 posts
  • Interests:Writing

Posted 19 May 2015 - 11:45 AM

It's just a BS Excuse to make Gaara acquire a wife so they can make a stupid and contrived romantic plotline...nothing new to this actual Nardo series actually, contrived and stupid plotlines is their forte

I agree.  I don't understand how anyone could be surprised.  After the shameful manga ending -- and even more shameful, shmooptastic Hinata movie -- there is no low to which they can't (and apparently won't) sink.

#28 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 19 May 2015 - 11:53 AM

If I only follow this series, I'll say I would hate romance and stay away from one.

Edited by NaruSaku4Life3g, 19 May 2015 - 11:56 AM.

#29 Namikaze Clan

Namikaze Clan

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 19 May 2015 - 03:08 PM

I guess in a way I could kind of see an arranged marriage making sense for Gaara. I could never imagine him going up to a girl and asking her out the normal way.

#30 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 19 May 2015 - 03:10 PM

I guess in a way I could kind of see an arranged marriage making sense for Gaara. I could never imagine him going up to a girl and asking her out the normal way.

While true, what's up with these romance materials though. People keep telling it's not romance yet they spamming it like no tomorrow.

#31 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 19 May 2015 - 03:32 PM

While true, what's up with these romance materials though. People keep telling it's not romance yet they spamming it like no tomorrow.

Precisely. Since when did a story about NINJAS turned into a kittening romance story.

It's like they looked at what they had and said "You know what would be a great idea let's have all these characters kitten each other. Even if it doesn't make any sense and it has no foreshadowing whatsoever. Screw it romance all the way."

Edited by Nostradamus, 19 May 2015 - 03:34 PM.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#32 Ryriena

Ryriena

Texas born and Raised

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 665 posts
  • Interests:Anime/Manga, history, unexplained mysteries, linguistics, geology, astrology, astro physics, chemistry, astronomy, sport cars, and racing cars, monster trucks, quantum mechanics and particle physics

Anime/Manga - Gaming

NaruSaku, Ash x Misty, (Pokyshiping) Ichigo x Rukia, Kiba/Hinata, Ichigo x Orihime, Uryū x Orihime, Cullen x Amell, Alastair x Warden, Cullen x Female Inqustior Ed x Winnry, Spike x May Valatine, Kaiden Alekno x Female Shepard, Garus x Female Shepard, Joker x Female Shepard, Angg x Katara, Zuko x Katara, Mako x Kora ( Avatar the last air bender - Legend of Kora) I don't see the ending of Kora as canon since its more of a fan service ending, since the canon pairing is not a properly developed paring.

anti Allurance

TV pairings
    Casket(Castle)
    Angel x Buffy, Buffy x Spike, Angel x Cordila Chase (Buffy the Vampire Slayer), Booth x Bones (bones)

Comics parings: Supes x Lois Lang, Peter Parker x Mary Jay Waston, Captian x Black Widow, Hawke Eye x Black Widow, Jean Grey x Cyclops, Jean x Wolverine, Rouge x Gambit, Batman x Slilena Kyle, Bruce x Black Widow

Movies pairings: Jurassic Park series (Owen x Claire, Malcome x Sarah) Han x Leia, Luke x Maria Jade, Finn x Rey, FinnPoe (Star Wars)

Dislikes Supes x Wonder Woman, as it's basically turns a feminist icon in to a baby maker, NaruHinata, Sasuke x Sakura abusive relationship ahoy.

Posted 19 May 2015 - 03:33 PM

Yup people keep telling them this isa Shouen manga for boys, I mean all this romance stuff is for girls but that's all right because they went for the pairings and destroyed my action manga.
Freedom of speech is no laughing matter, since it does take one person to stand up for the right too speak out.

#33 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 19 May 2015 - 03:42 PM

Another lovestory god I remember this was about ninjas one time. :sick: :sick: :sick:

On a side note, they should make a Sasuke hiden. His story is far from over, it was just cut off and his 12 year absence make no sense. It is just a weak attempt to fill in the gap.

Edited by sushi., 19 May 2015 - 03:42 PM.

ナルサク

#34 ichigo500

ichigo500

Ichigo gunyu

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,168 posts

Posted 19 May 2015 - 03:50 PM

An arranged marriage ? With whom ? Hanabi ?(y'know the hyugas....) 

But seriously, it's pathetic ! Poor Gaara, he was such a great character  ! 

tumblr_nq5cp7mpWa1t4u7tdo1_500.gif

:love: Kiss Kiss Fall in love  :love: 

My tumblr

#35 Ryriena

Ryriena

Texas born and Raised

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 665 posts

Anime/Manga - Gaming

anti Allurance

TV pairings
    Casket(Castle)

Posted 19 May 2015 - 04:01 PM

Hanabi is married to the man that cut her eyes out. ;(

#36 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 19 May 2015 - 04:02 PM

My favorite character is being forced to take a wife?

When in all existence was a Kage forced to marry?

I didn't see Tsunade being forced, yes she was old but still

He can barely keep his normal relationships right let alone a wife.

8c5a9c63d23baf4e9d077bf65597592bb55115a2

#37 Gaara's hair

Gaara's hair

Pizza Man!!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,785 posts
  • Interests:Guilty Gear, Basketball, Futbol, and writing.

Posted 19 May 2015 - 04:07 PM

I hated Gundam Age.

#38 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 19 May 2015 - 04:09 PM

Another lovestory god I remember this was about ninjas one time. :sick: :sick: :sick:

On a side note, they should make a Sasuke hiden. His story is far from over, it was just cut off and his 12 year absence make no sense. It is just a weak attempt to fill in the gap.

You're adorable.

#39 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 19 May 2015 - 04:09 PM

I hated Gundam Age.

I haven't seen it but my god, part 1 of romance is a joke.

#40 Namikaze Clan

Namikaze Clan

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 19 May 2015 - 04:29 PM

Hanabi is married to the man that cut her eyes out. ;(

She is? Where did you get that from

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users