2901 replies to this topic

#2901 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,984 posts

Posted Today, 07:46 AM

Uh? The review or the anime? Cause to be honest I didn't bring it up in that post but that guy misunderstood a comment the first Rock Kage made to Oonki. "I can tell the true value of anything on my first look." Or something like that (I think it was even the speech he made in Oonki flashback during the fight with Marada). Which meant, "I know you have great potential Oonki." Which he got offend by him "judging a book by its cover." Then again I shouldn't expect much intelligence from a person that thought animeballsdeep was a good name.

People want the story to be what they feel it should be not what it is.

No, I meant that SP just needs to stop trying now. Every time they try to make a reason behind some of things that occur they dig themselves deeper. The reasoning behind a lot of things are lackluster at best and it is actually ruining what the original Naruto is about.

People claim Boruto is a separate anime, but then it continues where the original story left off and it is ruining the story of events and even character plots.They just need to stop. Boruto should have never been made in the first place.

By the way, random I know, but I was talking to my boss' daughter about anime since she was a huge anime buff and she told me she HATES what happened in Naruto. So...I guess there is some hope for the future.

It is also funny when proenders talk of "canon" and say that if it backed by the people who make it it is canon....only to backpedal when I bring up Road to Ninja being made by Kishimoto. Like all of a sudden that does not count. So a movie made by Kishimoto is non-canon, but a a series made by other people with the permission of Kishimoto is canon? Seems so very odd.

I hate being Bi-Polar. It's awesome.
Posted Image
Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#2902 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,878 posts

Posted Today, 08:54 AM

No, I meant that SP just needs to stop trying now. Every time they try to make a reason behind some of things that occur they dig themselves deeper. The reasoning behind a lot of things are lackluster at best and it is actually ruining what the original Naruto is about.

People claim Boruto is a separate anime, but then it continues where the original story left off and it is ruining the story of events and even character plots.They just need to stop. Boruto should have never been made in the first place.

By the way, random I know, but I was talking to my boss' daughter about anime since she was a huge anime buff and she told me she HATES what happened in Naruto. So...I guess there is some hope for the future.

It is also funny when proenders talk of "canon" and say that if it backed by the people who make it it is canon....only to backpedal when I bring up Road to Ninja being made by Kishimoto. Like all of a sudden that does not count. So a movie made by Kishimoto is non-canon, but a a series made by other people with the permission of Kishimoto is canon? Seems so very odd.

Sadly they can't stop because this may be the thing keeping the lights on. Also they clear don't have many competent writers, and the overseer of their little group is Kodachi.

A separate anime? Its title is Boruto: Naruto Next Generation it is like when the manga team tries to say the message of the story is to shake off inheritance; it is laughable because this story cling to the past, and the fact that it is the sequel of Naruto.

How old is she? More or less at this point if anyone looks at the ending and can rub two brain cells together can see what happened. Even in the west Naruto reputation and respectability is long since gone.

Like we talked about a few days ago "Kishi is a troll," "anything we don't like he was clearly trolling," "anything he says that doesn't conform to what we want was mistranslated, " "only things that involved Hinata was when he was always serious," and so on.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Naruto, Boruto, anime, Next Generation, Studio Pierriot

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users