#21 psycho666

psycho666

wub

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 729 posts

Posted 25 August 2008 - 09:27 PM

"Surely you jest" - Lelouch vi Britannia (Zero) from Code Geass

Well, there are better ones of his out there I know, but this one just got a roar of giggles out of me in the way he said it and at the present time so I had to put it .

#22 True

True

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts
  • Interests:Wouldn't you like to know?

Posted 26 August 2008 - 10:55 PM

Warning: May explode on contact once opened due to the sheer level of epicness. --Click here to view--
GIGA DRILL BREAKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by TrueSalvation, 26 August 2008 - 10:56 PM.

#23 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 27 August 2008 - 05:30 AM

It didn't explode, but it sure did lag, the first time that is. Other than that, that's a lotta drills.

#24 BlackLightning

BlackLightning

What? I like it.

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Computer games, fanfics, Soccer, Watching TV, others that I don't remember

Posted 27 August 2008 - 05:01 PM

"EXCALIBUR!!" - Saber (FSN)
"Enemy of the Enemy isn't a friend, huh?" - Emiya Shirou (FSN)

"Look Tasty" "What?" "Nothing." - Kyou and Tomoya (Clannad)
"Although I'm like this, I'm actually trying to act like a female" "Could've fooled me." - Tomoyo and Tomoya (Clannad)
"EVIL SPIRIT DOESN'T SCARE ME" - Tomoya (Clannad)

Love is not about admiring the strength or perfection of the person but to fully accept their shortcoming and weakness. - Me

Dragcave: (Mine and a Certain cat's): http://dragcave.net/user/MelisaArtemis

#25 Lord Roy

Lord Roy

Seiyuu

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 334 posts
  • Interests:Anime

Posted 12 September 2008 - 12:44 PM

Shut up, Shut up, Shut up! -Shana (Shakugan no Shana)
You Stupid Dog! -Louise (Zero no Tsukaima)
Butter... Butter... Butter... Butter... -Nemu (Bleach)
Stare~ -Mizore (Rosario + Vampire)
Tell me where babies come from! -Shana (Shakugan no Shana)

#26 Danzo Baka

Danzo Baka

Danzo of da Root!!

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts
  • Interests:Dining with hell minions~

Posted 29 October 2009 - 01:50 PM

"Ah! There he is! Oooh!! He's running towards her!! ... And he passes her!"

"Kurosaki-san!! Kurosaki-san!!! Like this!! You put it on like this!! Put it on your forehead like so... And yell at the top of your lungs... 'Take this! The powers of justice! Justice armor, Justice Headband! Attack!!'"

"Please meet at Urahara Shouten immediately. P.S.: Right now, those who think this looks like the message of someone before his death... ~ Then you have no humor."

Uruhara Kisuke ftw!!!(Bleach)

"Hiruzen its looks like it is my turn next... but i never did became Hokage"--- Danzo

"You are the leaves bathing in the sun I am the roots that grow in the dark"

#27 roninmedia

roninmedia

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 471 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 03:28 PM

Haruhi's explanation of why she is the way she is.

“Man fears the darkness and so he scrapes away at the edges of it with fire.” -Ayanami Rei

#28 True

True

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts
  • Interests:Wouldn't you like to know?

Posted 29 October 2009 - 03:31 PM

What the hell. All these FSN quotes yet no mention of Shirou's greatest words?

KING OF HEROES, DO YOU HAVE ENOUGH SWORDS? - Shirou to Gilgamesh (UBW Route)

VN with Emiya's original score:
UBW spoilers --Click here to view--

#29 Jorden-Kun

Jorden-Kun

TheGrammarNazi

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 47 posts
  • Interests:Anime<br />Manga<br />Drawing<br />Music (no rap or country)<br />And crazy shenanigans on teh computer =D

Posted 28 November 2009 - 05:08 AM

"If you don't like the hand that fate's dealt you, FIGHT FOR A BETTER ONE!" -Naruto, Naruto

"I'll take a potato chip... AND EAT IT!" -Light (Raito), Death Note

"Dog huh? I LOVE DOGS!" -Roy, Full Metal Alchemist

I'll add more as I remember them.

Anyone notice how the endings of all my favourite quotes are all capitalised (as in really loud)? XD

#30 Kamina-Yoshi

Kamina-Yoshi

The Purple Dinosaur.

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,075 posts
  • Interests:Stand-Up Comedy, Novel Writing.

Posted 28 November 2009 - 05:40 AM

QUOTE (shadow_Uzumaki @ Aug 27 2008, 12:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Other than that, that's a lotta drills.

Not enough, if you ask me. There was plenty of space on the screen for a few more. Lazy-ass animators, not fulfilling their duty to the Tengen Toppa...

#31 BlackLightning

BlackLightning

What? I like it.

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Computer games, fanfics, Soccer, Watching TV, others that I don't remember

Posted 28 November 2009 - 05:54 AM

"KUROKO!! This has just gotten personal, so I'll be stepping in now...." - Misaka Mikoto (To Aru Kagaku no Railgun)

Love is not about admiring the strength or perfection of the person but to fully accept their shortcoming and weakness. - Me

#32 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 17 June 2011 - 04:44 AM

"The only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed." - Lelouch from Code Geass

"The time has come at last for you to learn everything . . .

Fare thee well, Albert, my friend."

AboojTi.gif

#33 desaix

desaix

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,354 posts

Posted 17 June 2011 - 05:26 AM

Wow, talk about an old thread coming to the surface....

Been on a bit of "Mightiest Disciple Kenichi" Kick lately, so I've got a few quotes from that....

"They jiggled. Twice." Kisara (aka Valkyrie, then a villain but later joins the hero's side), after being challenged to a fight by Miu (the hero's love interest\goal\much better, stronger, faster, more skilled partner).

"I'm not small or short! I'm an average Japanese girl!" Kisara (referring both to the length of her legs and her bust size, after finding her legs too short to make contact with an opponent in a martial arts tournament. And she's right, but she's one of the few "average Japanese Girls" among the main fighting characters, although a lot of minor characters and background characters also fit the "average" size)

"You may have your pride, but I have my principles!" Kenichi (stopping Kisara's advance when she tries to get revenge on Miu by destroying her performance of Romeo and Juliet)

"We need help from the Wooden Spoon Monster who fell from the sky!" (one of several nameless henchwoman of a villain-turned-hero, referring to the weapons mistress Shigure. Shigure showed up (leaping off of a building onto the ground) to take Kenichi home for dinner when he was surrounded by eight of these henchwomen when they were part of the villain's side, and he panicked fearing Shigure would kill them all, so he wouldn't let her fight with a sword. Instead, she used a wooden spoon (or rather, bamboo paddle for stirring rice, but spoon is close enough) and destroyed all eight henchwomen, including their weapons and their clothes. Then was worried that she hit Kenichi because he had a nosebleed from the exposure)

"Yabba Dabba Doo!" (Apachai Hopachai, delivering a finishing blow, multiple occasions)

"Orders are Absolute!" (Boris, multiple occasions)

"For all the fat men in the world!" ("Thor" (forget his real name), multiple occasions)

"If you have a weapon, you might as well use it!" (Natsu Tanimoto, aka Hermit, stabbing himself in the chest with the knife in "Number 20"'s hands, when she accidentally knicks Kenichi's little sister with it. He proceeds to knock Number 20 out and rescue said sister, freeing Kenichi to fight back against his opponent)

"Do big boobs and big butts really mean more to you than your little sister?!" (Kenichi's little sister Honoka, shortly after meeting Miu for the first time)

"I... decided to protect Kenichi... even if I die... so even if I die I'll protect him!" (Apachai, coming back from the dead and standing up to protect a nearly defenseless Kenichi when a weapons master has come to kill him)

"I'm learning martial arts to fight the evil that others pretend not to see! And so this is the time to fulfill that promise!" (cleaned up version of a garbled scanlation of Kenichi, swearing to do whatever he can to fight back against the corrupted government officials who have framed his Masters for a job they hired them to do)

"To become the blade of my beloved demon lord, I, the Immortal Siegfried, will accept any punishment!" (Uh, this one is too hard to explain. Siegfried is completely nuts, but in a good way)

I can think of a lot of other lines I WANT to include, but I'll have to look them up to get them right. I'm not in a position to do that right at the moment, but if this thread is still running when I get the chance maybe I will add to the list.

Edited by desaix, 17 June 2011 - 07:45 AM.

You haven't experienced the full cofusion of modern gender relations until you've heard an angry group of women yelling, "We want tentacles!" at an all-night Hentai-fest.

-Tonbo

You can find my original fiction, facebook, twitter, and other ways to contact me on my website, FennecFoxPress.com

#34 Burning_Wulf

Burning_Wulf

Just your friendly, neighborhood zombie hunter.

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts
  • Interests:Wolves, Anime/Manga, Rx7, NaruSaku, Timeoff work, Sleeping, Comics, Napping, Cats, Resting, Skeet, and Racing plus too much more....

Posted 17 June 2011 - 08:27 AM

"Life is much like an endless waltz; the three beats of war, peace and revolution will continue on forever." Mariemaia, Gundam Wing Endless Waltz

coco_zps31bec3d3.jpg

#35 SageNaru

SageNaru

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 288 posts
  • Interests:Anime/Manga and Vidya

Posted 18 June 2011 - 01:08 AM

‎"You might want money, maybe you want women or you might wanna protect the world. These are all common things people want, things that their hearts desire. Greed may not be good but it's not so bad either. You humans think Greed is just for money and power, but everyone wants something they don't have." -Greed-FMA

#36 Nee-sama

Nee-sama

Still trying to beat the boredom.

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

Posted 18 June 2011 - 03:10 AM

No one's done this yet!? --Click here to view--
It's OVER 9,000!

971084_656443124372835_371212529_n_zps46

#37 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 18 June 2011 - 03:43 AM

QUOTE (Nee-sama @ Jun 18 2011, 12:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No one's done this yet!? --Click here to view--
It's OVER 9,000!

WHAT 9000!!!!- NAPPA

8c5a9c63d23baf4e9d077bf65597592bb55115a2

#38 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 18 June 2011 - 03:54 AM

People die if they are killed - Fate stay Night
No kitten sherlock!

tumblr_noy9ox76Ku1rr9dcxo9_250.gif

#39 Burning_Wulf

Burning_Wulf

Just your friendly, neighborhood zombie hunter.

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts
  • Interests:Wolves, Anime/Manga, Rx7, NaruSaku, Timeoff work, Sleeping, Comics, Napping, Cats, Resting, Skeet, and Racing plus too much more....

Posted 25 June 2011 - 03:13 AM

"I like a women that can kick my rear." Spike, Cowboy Bebop movie.

coco_zps31bec3d3.jpg

#40 BlackLightning

BlackLightning

What? I like it.

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts

Posted 25 June 2011 - 03:59 AM

This body... is made out of blades
Steel is my blood and glass is my heart
I have walked countless battlefield undefeated
Not once have I retreated
Nor once has I been understood
Always alone...
On the hill of swords
Intoxicated with Victory
Thus this life has no meaning
My body is definitely...
Made out of Blades

- Archer (Fate Stay Night). In case you guys are wondering that was the real chant of UBW

Edited by BlackLightning, 25 June 2011 - 03:59 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users