True

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts
  • Interests:Wouldn't you like to know?

Posted 01 October 2008 - 12:36 AM

QUOTE (Zero BD @ Sep 30 2008, 08:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just thought I add some juice to this baby since hopefully Gundam will be showing this week to fill the emptiness brought on by Code Geass' ending. So, here's a few more trailers just to state your newtype lust.

Short Version
Trans-Am

Also, has anyone read Happy Fun Time Meisters on FF? I like it simply because of its brutalization of the Gundam universe. But thats just me.

HELL YEAH Gundam 00 this Sunday! Can't freaking wait. Its probably the only anime I'll be strictly following this fall and this second season should be epic! I'm sure it will replace Code Geass and continue with delivering us epic! Hopefully Gundam fans will start to come back, as well as others and join us for the ride into this season.

And do you have a link to this fic? Sounds interesting.

#22 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 04:09 AM

WHEE!

Gundam 00!

It shall rule my life with an iron fist! =DD

#23 Saku-chan

Saku-chan

Strudel Mistress

• ANBU
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 04:15 AM

*Waves a Lockon Stratos flag*

=D

I'm so excited for this season! The last one ended so epically! >.<

(Feldt-chan! Do your best! =D)
tumblr_np7x15rJxi1qafgx9o1_500.gif

#24 Zero BD

Zero BD

nishishishi

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 823 posts
  • Interests:Mostly drawing, playing games and watching anime. Normal things, I think.

Posted 01 October 2008 - 06:27 AM

Happy Fun Time Meisters
Not the best in terms of professionalism. But it gots a killer story.

why yes. that is my adorable sister hugging a dakimura. got a problem?

#25 SakuNaruLover

SakuNaruLover

Don't fear the darkness

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,702 posts
  • Interests:Hobbies: Gaming, reading manga, watching anime, playing games, reading fanfics, writing fanfics and my own stories, talking with my friends.<br /><br />Manga: <br />-naruto <br />-bleach<br />-clannad<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br /><br />Anime: <br />-naruto<br />-naruto shippuden<br />-bleach <br />-shakugan no shana<br />-shakugan no shana second<br />-clannad<br />-kanon<br />-air<br />-zero no tsukaima<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br />-code geass<br />-code geass r2<br />-gundam wing<br />-gundam 00<br />-melancholy of suzumiya haruhi<br />-hayate no gotoku

Posted 01 October 2008 - 10:52 AM

I can't wait =D

I loved season 1, especially the second half, so I'm having high hopes of this season happy.gif
I am neither good nor evil, I am awake yet I dream

#26 True

True

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts

Posted 05 October 2008 - 01:31 AM

This is the best trailer I've seen for season two. Really excited and only seven hours to go! I dont think they have any live streams yet, but I'm sure the RAWs will be out by tomorrow.

Season 2 synopsis --Click here to view--
Four years have passed since the final battle between Celestial Being and the UN Forces. Humanity, having established the Earth Sphere Federation, forms an independent security preservation force, A-Laws, separate from the formal Federation army. Unrestrained from Federation guidelines, A-Laws is charged with the duty to further unify nations and enforce the will of mankind. Unknown to the general public, however, is A-Laws' misuse of power and inhumane tactics to oppress freedoms, doctrines, and ideologies in the name of 'unity'. Saji Crossroad has followed the path to becoming a space engineer, to keep his promise to Louise Halevy. Louise herself is compelled to become involved in Federation government reform and joined A-Laws as a mobile suit pilot during the four-year gap. Meanwhile, Setsuna, having survived the battle with Graham Aker four years ago, has witnessed a change in the world due to the actions of Celestial Being. With the defeat of Alejandro Corner, he dreamed of a peaceful world without conflict; but before his own eyes was the reality of the continuing strain on peace, caused by the oppression of A-Laws. He decides once more to fight with Gundam, the power with the potential to change the world.

Lol Louise a moblie suit fighter?? I must say thats a change and will be interesting. I wonder how Lockon's brother will differ from the original. Allelujah is in some crazy house all wrapped up, and Tieria is up to something to. Saji finds out about Setsuna being a Gundam pilot as well. Man I wonder how things will go with the return of the Gundams and their pilots!

Come on Sunrise dont fail us now and bring the epic!

#27 Zero BD

Zero BD

nishishishi

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 823 posts
  • Interests:Mostly drawing, playing games and watching anime. Normal things, I think.

Posted 05 October 2008 - 01:41 PM

Just watched the first episode and... wow. The first impression I got of the arrows is that they remind me of the titans from Gundam Z, which in turn reminded me of oz from Gundam Wing, which in turn brought me back to the good old days. So I have to say I like it so far.

#28 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 05 October 2008 - 04:30 PM

I share the same thoughts as Zero.

The first episode was pure ownage by Setsuna, and we finally get glances at the new Gundams and at Lockon's brother. =D

#29 SakuNaruLover

SakuNaruLover

Don't fear the darkness

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,702 posts
  • Interests:Hobbies: Gaming, reading manga, watching anime, playing games, reading fanfics, writing fanfics and my own stories, talking with my friends.<br /><br />Manga: <br />-naruto <br />-bleach<br />-clannad<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br /><br />Anime: <br />-naruto<br />-naruto shippuden<br />-bleach <br />-shakugan no shana<br />-shakugan no shana second<br />-clannad<br />-kanon<br />-air<br />-zero no tsukaima<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br />-code geass<br />-code geass r2<br />-gundam wing<br />-gundam 00<br />-melancholy of suzumiya haruhi<br />-hayate no gotoku

Posted 05 October 2008 - 07:13 PM

Awesome episode. They've started out well. happy.gif
I am neither good nor evil, I am awake yet I dream

#30 True

True

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts

Posted 05 October 2008 - 08:20 PM

OP sounds pretty good. Episode was good overall and I guess in the next one Celestial Being gets together and build the new world order.

#31 Tohno Shiki

Tohno Shiki

Shota of Mistress

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 600 posts
  • Interests:I am the bone of my Anime<br /><br />Marathoning is my body, and coffee is my blood<br /><br />I have watched over a thousand series<br /><br />Unknown to sleep<br /><br />Nor known to society<br /><br />Have withstood migraines to watch many episodes<br /><br />Waiting for the new season's arrival<br /><br />I have no regrets, this is the only path<br /><br />My whole life was Unlimited Anime Works

Posted 07 October 2008 - 07:34 PM

Promising start. I'm glad they didn't spend the whole episode talking about world politics. That was the reason that the first half of season one dragged on. I was hoping that damaged Exia would do more though, since it looks so much like Berserker.

#32 Chivalrysae

Chivalrysae

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 464 posts
  • Interests:Flag Football, Anime, Indoor Wall Climbing, Hiking, Running

Posted 07 October 2008 - 08:10 PM

I am really hoping to see some nice upgrades to Exia. Similar to how there was a major upgrade from the Wing Gundam to Wing Zero and the other major upgrades done in many of the Gundams series I've grown to love.

Something else I'm looking forward to seeing is Setsuna's growth both as a person and as a pilot. You would think he had been in the shadows watching and honing his Meister skills. And poor Saji...he doesn't have a clue what's going on. I think a heavier involvement from him and I would anticipate him having to choose between Louise and Celestial Being. His love vs the peace of mankind (at the cost of war).

I'll be waiting all week for the next episode. I'm so glad this is back now that D Grayman has supposedly ended (anime-wise).

#33 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 09:54 PM

Episode 2 is up on anime6.org, if anyone wants to know.

Good episode, Lockon is back and many other surprises. :3

#34 Zero BD

Zero BD

nishishishi

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 823 posts

Posted 12 November 2008 - 02:00 AM

Those Innovators are a success in crossing the line into confusing women for men. Plus Saji is about to kill Louise... Finally.

#35 Saku-chan

Saku-chan

Strudel Mistress

• ANBU
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 12 November 2008 - 03:13 AM

I'm so confused with the innovators, too. DX

I have no idea wtf gender they are.

(Also, finally return of a difinitive villian. Ali! cool.gif )

#36 True

True

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts

Posted 02 March 2009 - 07:47 PM

episode 21 spoilers --Click here to view--

I bwaaaaaaaaahed' Louise ;__;

#37 Chivalrysae

Chivalrysae

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 464 posts
  • Interests:Flag Football, Anime, Indoor Wall Climbing, Hiking, Running

Posted 02 March 2009 - 09:21 PM

I am starting to love this season of Gundam 00. Setsuna finally developing as a pilot. I was starting to think he was getting by with the ability of his Gundam alone to stand up against all the skilled pilots and innovators.

I was really shocked that Anew died. I was thinking Lockon would be able to bring her back. It's one of the things I like about this Gundam series. It really has a sense of reality. Where even the good guys lose a little something in their quest to bring peace. And I'm starting to wonder if Saji will be able to save Louise. Especially with her "crazy" scene after she got her revenge. I'm am very much looking forward to the next episode where we find out Setsuna is gaining the powers of an innovator.

#38 Saku-chan

Saku-chan

Strudel Mistress

• ANBU
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 12:47 AM

YES! Sunrise finally stopped pretending that Meesutah Bushido isn't Graham! =DDDDDDDD

Although I still don't like the whole Samurai thing. XD Kinda weird. He should have been Davy Crockett.

Louise! ;_; 'Tell me I did a good job, mama? papa?' TT______________________________________TT

(Nena has existed in S2 only for Louise to kill her... XD)

#39 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 07 March 2009 - 08:06 AM

Mr. Garshido. >D

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF Ribbons, I hate you.... Anew ;__;

Now Louise ;__;

#40 Unknown Entity

Unknown Entity

Abandoned

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 538 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 06:52 PM

FeldtxSetsuna came out of NOWHERE !

...but I approve... because Feldt is wub.gif

Although... the beginning of the OP makes more sense now... I always felt that Feldt's appearance right after Marina was a little bit weird. And the hand at the end of the OP is more likely to be Feldt's than Marina's (since there's a pink light).

OUT OF NOWHERE !
Pretty bored.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users