#321 Shinyu

Shinyu

Anime Babe Lovah

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,819 posts
  • Interests:What do you think?

Posted 21 February 2005 - 03:50 PM

Smiter, PLEASE tell me you have a scanner !! If not buy one and scan it for our viewing pleasure tongue.gif

#322 AfterDeath

AfterDeath

Homie don't play dat.

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 506 posts

Posted 21 February 2005 - 03:58 PM

yesh! scan away!

#323 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts
  • Interests:Animanga, Art, Books, Gaming, Web Design.(Yes, I am a geek and proud of it)

Posted 21 February 2005 - 05:11 PM

Heheh, well, I don't think I will be scanning it for display on this site/boards, since that would be going against the wishes of the original artist and Twinbells.org. happy.gif;

Sorry guys! You'll just have to keep an eye out on Ebay. wink.gif I can still post a little review if/when I get the doujin though.

It might be a good idea to make a NaruSaku doujinshi list on the website with plot summaries, so guys can keep an eye out for titles they want - even request them from places like Ebay and Twinbells.

#324 Shinyu

Shinyu

Anime Babe Lovah

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,819 posts

Posted 21 February 2005 - 05:12 PM

Ok sad.gif but the summary things a good idea

#325 Soritia

Soritia

Uchiha Obito Obsessor

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,212 posts
  • Interests:This should be obvious...

Posted 21 February 2005 - 07:37 PM

awwww... Smiter-kun, that's so mean... ;_; Waving it around it our faces like that... but it's for the artist right? Save the starving artists! *creates a mantra*

#326 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts
  • Interests:Animanga, Art, Books, Gaming, Web Design.(Yes, I am a geek and proud of it)

Posted 21 February 2005 - 08:06 PM

Sorry, it wasn't easy! I know you guys really want to see NaruSaku doujins... but I do know that publishing it on the site would be wrong.

But I will keep an eye out for any more and shout out when they pop up. smile.gif Since I got this one, the next one I see will be up for grabs - and hopefully one of you guys will be fast/rich enough to grab it!

EDIT: We're getting near 1,000 posts over the SasuSaku FC! (3,241 against 2,256) Go, HMS NaruSaku, go!

#327 sharingank

sharingank

Inner Kyuubi

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,102 posts
  • Interests:Uh...stuff. I like Naruto. Wow. What a surprise. Gaara, Kakashi, Neji, and Kankuro are the boys.

Posted 21 February 2005 - 08:23 PM

Bah. Morals are for pansies. >.<

I WANT NARU/SAKU DOUJINSHI!!! MOTHER F@$@#%!!!!! *sigh* XD

OHH guess what!! My roomie and I spent ALL DAY yesterday painting the outside of our wall (it was a hall project in our dorm) and I painted a HUGE Kyuubi!!!! I'm going to have my friend take a picture of it with her digi cam and post it up later. XDDDD

#328 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts

Posted 21 February 2005 - 08:44 PM

XD

I want to see the Kyuubi! That sounds really good, hehe.

And I suppose I am a pansy then. tongue.gif *crosses arms and huffs*

#329 bassclef

bassclef

Konoha Journalist

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 533 posts

Posted 21 February 2005 - 08:50 PM

Hmm, a NaruSaku Doujinshi, eh? Wow that's really rare. Ooh, a Kyuubi painted I have to see that!

Bah, I need Advent Children now.. must see that movie.... either that or learn to play the piano and play all of FFVII's music on it until the movie comes out.
"I got bored, so I decided to go and buy a 360. *shrugs* I mainly use it when I'm bored... Which happens to be all the time, lol." -me

#330 Soritia

Soritia

Uchiha Obito Obsessor

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,212 posts

Posted 21 February 2005 - 10:27 PM

I agree, Bass, I must also see that movie!!

*snorts blood at the thought of uuber Cloud hawtness* >.>

#331 sharingank

sharingank

Inner Kyuubi

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,102 posts
  • Interests:Uh...stuff. I like Naruto. Wow. What a surprise. Gaara, Kakashi, Neji, and Kankuro are the boys.

Posted 21 February 2005 - 11:03 PM

OMG CLOUD. OMG VINCENT!!!

But...*ahem*

OMG KADAJ!!!!!!! TAKE ME NOW, YOU SMEXY ANIMAL!!!! I'LL BE YOUR PLEASURE SLAVE!!!!!

wub.gif

XDDDDDDDDDD

*runs off to molest Advent Children Cloud wallscroll*

#332 Soritia

Soritia

Uchiha Obito Obsessor

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,212 posts

Posted 21 February 2005 - 11:07 PM

OMG ASH! I know!!!!! Square-Enix is truely a giant bubble of greatness... especially when in comes to uuber hawt mans. *molestes a Tidus action figure* X3
I swear I'm going to need a bucket for all the drool I salivate just watching the previews! >.<

*Sticks a flag in the ground* My 1,000th post. Ha!

#333 sharingank

sharingank

Inner Kyuubi

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,102 posts

Posted 21 February 2005 - 11:13 PM

YEAH!!! GO SORI!!!! WHEEEE!!!!!!!

*dumps bishonen on her*

XD

Man...I need to kick things into gear and get my count up...It's pathetic....XD

#334 Soritia

Soritia

Uchiha Obito Obsessor

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,212 posts

Posted 21 February 2005 - 11:49 PM

*swims through the pile, finds Obito-kun, Kyo(Furuba), L(Death Note), Takuto(Full Moon), Syaoran(CCS/Tsubasa) and Yuuhi(Ceres), puts them all in a duffle bag and runs away* X3

Don't worry Ash, it's not a contest or anything. laugh.gif It just means I talk too much XD. It's not important what you say, but the quality of what you said... or some crap like that. tongue.gif

#335 bassclef

bassclef

Konoha Journalist

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 533 posts

Posted 22 February 2005 - 02:28 AM

Ash, Sori from what I've read/heard... Nomura, the lead character designer for the recent FF games, stated that Advent Children will now most likely reach or exceed 90 minutes. Plus from 1up.com it can be seen that a Japan release date for AC is to be around the North American release of Sony's PSP.

I doubt the release date for AC there is true since they have now extended the film from 60 to 70 to 90 minutes long. I'm thinking a possible Summer/early Fall release of AC in Japan with a NA following Spring next year. Of course I'll buy the imported version if my prediction is true.

EDIT: I'm not sure if all of you FFVII fans out there noticed, but the FFVII compilation consists of titles abbrievated as such: AC, BC, CC, DC. strange huh?

Of course all of you know what AC stands for, right? BC stands for Before Crisis (two (?) years before the story of VII started) the Final Fantasy game for the uber cool cell phones in Japan.. yeah, their cell phones kick our cell phones' butts. CC stands for.. um.. I think Crisis Cross, but I'm not sure. DC stands for Dirge of Cerberus, it picks up two years after AC and the main character is Vincent, it is slated for a 2006/2007 release date for the Sony Playstation 2.

Edited by bassclef, 22 February 2005 - 02:37 AM.

"I got bored, so I decided to go and buy a 360. *shrugs* I mainly use it when I'm bored... Which happens to be all the time, lol." -me

#336 Shinyu

Shinyu

Anime Babe Lovah

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,819 posts

Posted 22 February 2005 - 03:52 PM

O>O, i have to get that game :/ Final Fantasy is my gaming crack V.V

But now, let me introduce to a website containing a lil piece of Heaven.
http://manga.theunixman.com/ Credits to them. They host 111 eps of Naruto, all Aikitteneru ze baby, ALL HunterxHunter, School Rumble, Unhabited Planet sruvive (havent heard of it) and 2 eps of YugiOh! and finally Recent shinsen subs/scanlations happy.gif

#337 AfterDeath

AfterDeath

Homie don't play dat.

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 506 posts

Posted 23 February 2005 - 04:11 AM

OMGZ! TIFA? THE HAWTS!!! *runs after her*
I need more than one bucket from the drooling.....I SOOO WANNA SEE THAT MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#338 Shinyu

Shinyu

Anime Babe Lovah

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,819 posts

Posted 23 February 2005 - 12:04 PM

O.O TIFA!? Where??? GIMME!!!

#339 sharingank

sharingank

Inner Kyuubi

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,102 posts

Posted 23 February 2005 - 01:09 PM

XDDDDDD I REALLY want Advent Children NOW...I'm going to go bananas if I have to wait any longer...seriously....

*runs around in circles*

#340 Rinzen

Rinzen

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 149 posts

Posted 23 February 2005 - 05:48 PM

Advent children looks kickass!!
but knowing square enix, it will hit the states probably next year.
Tifa is hawt!! wub.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users