• This topic is locked This topic is locked
11 replies to this topic

#1 Kuraudo

Kuraudo

Dattebayo!

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 207 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, Art (Photoshop, Drawing, Painting etc.), Manga, Anime, Hardware & Software genius, Tennis, Music... :)

Posted 12 May 2011 - 04:32 PM

Naruto Shippuden Episode 211 English Subbed - Title: Danzo Shimura

My opinion... --Click here to view--
The animation was brilliant. The fight was good, a scene when Sasuke walked behind Danzou is like psycho, lol. The last flashback with music was nice and emotional. I like it.

#2 Kyuudaime

Kyuudaime

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,920 posts
  • Interests:Working out, manga, video games, scuba diving

Posted 12 May 2011 - 05:23 PM

Did anyone laugh while Sasuke was walking up behind Danzou acting like some kind of pimp?

#3 narutouzumaki50

narutouzumaki50

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 88 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 05:24 PM

QUOTE (Kuraudo @ May 12 2011, 05:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Naruto Shippuden Episode 211 English Subbed - Title: Danzo Shimura

The animation was brilliant. The fight was good, a scene when Sasuke walked behind Danzou is like psycho, lol. The last flashback with music was nice and emotional. I like it.

I agree the animation was brilliant, the music at the end was touching also.

Btw anyone knows the name of the ost at the end?
It burns to be me!!

#4 Darth Krypt

Darth Krypt

Sith Lord

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 05:58 PM

Manga spoilers... --Click here to view--
Yes they finally show how evil and twisted Sasuke became. The moment where they showed Sasuke's face and the effects before she stabbed Karin was effective. They made Karin's fall very dramatic. But what still pisses me off is that after all that drama of Sasuke stabbing Karin and all of her coughing blood and fainting, she ended up surviving. I thought she died when I first read this part on the manga. I guess Kishi wont let anything happen that will make Sasuke non-redeemable anymore so we can safely say Sasuke would be redeemed/saved in the end. Sigh....

DK

PgkbwAs.png

#5 crazyefra

crazyefra

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 679 posts
  • Interests:Living, Having a lot of friends. <br />In terms of music, anything but Bachata (excluding Juan Luis Guerra), Reggaeton and Merengue. <br />In terms of anime and T.V. shows, Naruto, Bleach, Kekkaishi, Psych, Burn Notice, Mythbusters, Family Guy, Attack of the Show, White Collar, Heroes. <br />In terms of movies, anything but Twilight, &quot;girly&quot; movies, high school &quot;dramas&quot;, horror movies (excluding zombie flicks). <br />In terms of fanfics, I only read stories with NS as the pairing or Naruharem fics with Sakura being part of it and nothing where Sakura or Naruto gets bashed constantly and killed like if they were animals.

Posted 12 May 2011 - 06:11 PM

That was amazing, I only liked the flashbacks and the "death" of SK. That preview is surely a bomb and showed the beginning of the end for SS and that is all for Naruto. The preview sounded like if Sakura is saying good bye to Naruto.

そして、あなたの声は私が聞いたすべてだった
しかし、私に値するものを手に入れる

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSaku, (Fem)NaruSaku, NaruSasu (as brothers, rivals, best friends), ShikaTema, NaruInoSaku, NaruHarem (excluding Hinata), MinaKushi, ChouIno, YahiKona
Fairy Tail: NatsuLucy, NatsuErza :D
Bleach: IchiRukia

Characters:
Naruto: Naruto, Sakura, Shikamaru, Konan, Gaara, Kushina, Kakashi, Ino
Fairy Tail: Erza, Happy, Natsu, Grey, Lucy, Gajeel
Bleach: Ichigo, Nell, Kenpachi, Rukia, Karin, Kon

Misc.: Linkin Park, Green Day

In between Anti and Pro: --Click here to view--

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSakuHina, SakuHina, NaruTayu, KibaHina, SakuKarin
Bleach: IchiHime

Characters:
Naruto: Hinata, Tayuya, Karin, Itachi
Bleach: Orihime, Chad

Misc.: Yuri :D

Pairings:
Naruto: SasuSaku, NaruHina, NaruSasu (as gay lovers), KakaSaku, SasuAnyone, ShikaIno

Characters:
Naruto: Sasuke, Madara, "fanon" Hinata (not to be confused with canon Hinata), Kabuto
Bleach: Aizen, Yamamoto

Misc.:Twilight, Yaoi, Fillers, Sakura bashing

#6 Kobayashi

Kobayashi

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 54 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, photography, computers, games...

Posted 12 May 2011 - 07:14 PM

Thoughts and questions? --Click here to view--
Next episode has much fillers, what do you think is it shown in good light or bad? Here are the lines that sakura said: Sakura: I wonder when i started liking Sasuke? I never thought about who he really was behind that pensive face. Im sorry Naruto, I let you bear the burden all on your own. But also, thank you! I already decided!

So my question is, did sakura knew Sasuke is so much stronger than her,if she did then this might sound like a good by to Naruto and that she was going to die in the process of killing Sasuke, than her confession was genuine, but if she thought that she can par with him than i dont know what to think.

Other question is, when she says "i wonder when i started liking Sasuke" does she mean by that, that she is over with that love, or should i say childhood crush, or is she doing this because of love for him how Sai implied?

When she said "im sorry naruto i let you bear the burden all on your own. But also thank you! I already decided!" What she has decided, that thank you for chasing for Sasuke all this years but now i must kill him cause he is endangering our village and i must kill him, not that i want but i have to cause it is my duty for greater good. Sorry if this last question was confusing, i didnt knew how to put it in writting, so this is as close as i get.

Edited by Kobayashi, 12 May 2011 - 07:17 PM.

#7 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 12 May 2011 - 07:25 PM

Definately a good episode. Sasukes betrayal of karin was a well animated and very powerful moment. One i still feel will come back to haunt him later in the series.

next few episodes

2011-05-19 212. Sakura's Resolve
Sakura no Kakugo
2011-05-26 213. Lost Bonds
Ushinawareta Kizuna
失われた絆
2011-06-02 214. The burden I should bear
Seōbeki Omoni
背負うべき重荷
2011-06-09 215. The fated two
Shukumei no Futari
宿命のふたり

So end of 213 probably will be the reunion and rescue.

Edited by catsi563, 12 May 2011 - 07:26 PM.

My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#8 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 09:03 PM

Yep next episode is the end of Sasu/Saku.
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#9 Otaru

Otaru

絶対 負けない

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,489 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 09:34 PM

QUOTE (Kobayashi @ May 12 2011, 09:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thoughts and questions? --Click here to view--
Next episode has much fillers, what do you think is it shown in good light or bad? Here are the lines that sakura said: Sakura: I wonder when i started liking Sasuke? I never thought about who he really was behind that pensive face. Im sorry Naruto, I let you bear the burden all on your own. But also, thank you! I already decided!

So my question is, did sakura knew Sasuke is so much stronger than her,if she did then this might sound like a good by to Naruto and that she was going to die in the process of killing Sasuke, than her confession was genuine, but if she thought that she can par with him than i dont know what to think.

Other question is, when she says "i wonder when i started liking Sasuke" does she mean by that, that she is over with that love, or should i say childhood crush, or is she doing this because of love for him how Sai implied?

When she said "im sorry naruto i let you bear the burden all on your own. But also thank you! I already decided!" What she has decided, that thank you for chasing for Sasuke all this years but now i must kill him cause he is endangering our village and i must kill him, not that i want but i have to cause it is my duty for greater good. Sorry if this last question was confusing, i didnt knew how to put it in writting, so this is as close as i get.

I think we don't care because it will be filler words.
I hope they will not make this episode SasuSaku !! I find the preview ambiguous.

sakurachansmallerbetter.jpg

#10 Quinny52

Quinny52

Numquam Moribimur

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 634 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Sports, Gym, Martial Arts, Property

Posted 12 May 2011 - 10:51 PM

When I first read 480, I (like nearly everyone else) found Sasuke's expression as he ran Danzo (and Karin) through was particularly disturbing, and they anime team really went to town on it and made it even more so. A young child would probably be scared to death by that. And Sasuke's slow and drawn-out hounding of Danzo as the latter tried to escape just had Michael Myers written all over it.

The Ep. helped me to conclude that while Danzo used very questionable methods to get what he wanted, and appeared to have a bit of a messiah complex, he wasn't inherently evil, and I did feel for him in his final moments.

Edited by Quinny52, 12 May 2011 - 10:52 PM.

If there's one thing I have learned In my short time on this Earth

Devotion should be owed not earned Only you determine what you're worth

Gustav Wood - Young Guns

#11 Master Sage

Master Sage

RASENGAN...... it never gets old

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 191 posts

Posted 13 May 2011 - 09:40 AM

QUOTE (Kyuudaime @ May 12 2011, 01:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Did anyone laugh while Sasuke was walking up behind Danzou acting like some kind of pimp?

Heck yeah man. I was laughing so much from seeing Danzo hopelessly running away from Sasuke. That small smirk he had on his face wall he was walking behind Danzo made it even more funny. It was like one of those "im gonna get you moments" laugh.gif

Anyways about the episode, I thought it was a really great one even though it was a more of a flashback episode (which i do like). It always seems that the anime is a lot more dramatic than in the manga. In the manga i found nothing funny and when Sasuke pierced through Karin to get Danzo it seemed less sad to see. That or maybe im just more comfortable watching the anime.

Anyways It looks like next episode is going to be super drama packed. Next week and the week after that will be the great ending of SasuSaku. Of course unless they decide to add lots of filler and such. I just can't wait till Naruto's great entrance, and it looks that talk Naruto has with Sasuke will be two episodes long eh.

#12 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 05:31 PM

Just watched it. The only thing I kept thinking is that Sasuke is such a pawn in all of this. By Danzou on one side and Madara on the other. Sasuke's has turned to that life of revenge now of his own accord, don't get me wrong. But the kid has had the deck stacked against him his whole life.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users