• 1,173 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Games, PC, fora, terraria, Bo-karate, meditation

Posted 05 May 2011 - 12:44 PM

Hi

episode 210 is out:

Narutoget
gogoanime
Narutoget

Edited by Torxe, 05 May 2011 - 12:47 PM.

In support of the Sakura we once knew:

Sakura-killing-hinata-naruto-shippuuden-

#2 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 01:36 PM

Good episode.
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#3 crazyefra

crazyefra

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 679 posts
  • Interests:Living, Having a lot of friends. <br />In terms of music, anything but Bachata (excluding Juan Luis Guerra), Reggaeton and Merengue. <br />In terms of anime and T.V. shows, Naruto, Bleach, Kekkaishi, Psych, Burn Notice, Mythbusters, Family Guy, Attack of the Show, White Collar, Heroes. <br />In terms of movies, anything but Twilight, &quot;girly&quot; movies, high school &quot;dramas&quot;, horror movies (excluding zombie flicks). <br />In terms of fanfics, I only read stories with NS as the pairing or Naruharem fics with Sakura being part of it and nothing where Sakura or Naruto gets bashed constantly and killed like if they were animals.

Posted 05 May 2011 - 02:59 PM

Meh, it was okay... I'm already tired of Sasuke, I just want to see the "death" of SK & SS... Just happy that Danzo confirm the truth of Itachi, meaning that Madara didn't manipulate Sasuke, he's in control of his actions.
そして、あなたの声は私が聞いたすべてだった
しかし、私に値するものを手に入れる

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSaku, (Fem)NaruSaku, NaruSasu (as brothers, rivals, best friends), ShikaTema, NaruInoSaku, NaruHarem (excluding Hinata), MinaKushi, ChouIno, YahiKona
Fairy Tail: NatsuLucy, NatsuErza :D
Bleach: IchiRukia

Characters:
Naruto: Naruto, Sakura, Shikamaru, Konan, Gaara, Kushina, Kakashi, Ino
Fairy Tail: Erza, Happy, Natsu, Grey, Lucy, Gajeel
Bleach: Ichigo, Nell, Kenpachi, Rukia, Karin, Kon

Misc.: Linkin Park, Green Day

In between Anti and Pro: --Click here to view--

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSakuHina, SakuHina, NaruTayu, KibaHina, SakuKarin
Bleach: IchiHime

Characters:
Naruto: Hinata, Tayuya, Karin, Itachi
Bleach: Orihime, Chad

Misc.: Yuri :D

Pairings:
Naruto: SasuSaku, NaruHina, NaruSasu (as gay lovers), KakaSaku, SasuAnyone, ShikaIno

Characters:
Naruto: Sasuke, Madara, "fanon" Hinata (not to be confused with canon Hinata), Kabuto
Bleach: Aizen, Yamamoto

Misc.:Twilight, Yaoi, Fillers, Sakura bashing

#4 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 05 May 2011 - 06:42 PM

QUOTE (crazyefra @ May 5 2011, 10:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Meh, it was okay... I'm already tired of Sasuke, I just want to see the "death" of SK & SS... Just happy that Danzo confirm the truth of Itachi, meaning that Madara didn't manipulate Sasuke, he's in control of his actions.

The only thing I'm interested about with this fight is Danzo's flashback to when he, Hiruzen, Koharu, etc... were in their later teens.
Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#5 crazyefra

crazyefra

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 679 posts
  • Interests:Living, Having a lot of friends. <br />In terms of music, anything but Bachata (excluding Juan Luis Guerra), Reggaeton and Merengue. <br />In terms of anime and T.V. shows, Naruto, Bleach, Kekkaishi, Psych, Burn Notice, Mythbusters, Family Guy, Attack of the Show, White Collar, Heroes. <br />In terms of movies, anything but Twilight, &quot;girly&quot; movies, high school &quot;dramas&quot;, horror movies (excluding zombie flicks). <br />In terms of fanfics, I only read stories with NS as the pairing or Naruharem fics with Sakura being part of it and nothing where Sakura or Naruto gets bashed constantly and killed like if they were animals.

Posted 05 May 2011 - 08:11 PM

QUOTE (ciardha @ May 5 2011, 02:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The only thing I'm interested about with this fight is Danzo's flashback to when he, Hiruzen, Koharu, etc... were in their later teens.

Ooh right, that one flashback was interesting, even though I didn't pay close attention to it (my anger at Sasuke's asspulls got me good).
そして、あなたの声は私が聞いたすべてだった
しかし、私に値するものを手に入れる

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSaku, (Fem)NaruSaku, NaruSasu (as brothers, rivals, best friends), ShikaTema, NaruInoSaku, NaruHarem (excluding Hinata), MinaKushi, ChouIno, YahiKona
Fairy Tail: NatsuLucy, NatsuErza :D
Bleach: IchiRukia

Characters:
Naruto: Naruto, Sakura, Shikamaru, Konan, Gaara, Kushina, Kakashi, Ino
Fairy Tail: Erza, Happy, Natsu, Grey, Lucy, Gajeel
Bleach: Ichigo, Nell, Kenpachi, Rukia, Karin, Kon

Misc.: Linkin Park, Green Day

In between Anti and Pro: --Click here to view--

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSakuHina, SakuHina, NaruTayu, KibaHina, SakuKarin
Bleach: IchiHime

Characters:
Naruto: Hinata, Tayuya, Karin, Itachi
Bleach: Orihime, Chad

Misc.: Yuri :D

Pairings:
Naruto: SasuSaku, NaruHina, NaruSasu (as gay lovers), KakaSaku, SasuAnyone, ShikaIno

Characters:
Naruto: Sasuke, Madara, "fanon" Hinata (not to be confused with canon Hinata), Kabuto
Bleach: Aizen, Yamamoto

Misc.:Twilight, Yaoi, Fillers, Sakura bashing

#6 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 05 May 2011 - 10:07 PM

2011-05-12 211. Danzo Shimura
Shimura Danzō
志村ダンゾウ
2011-05-19 212. Sakura's Resolve
Sakura no Kakugo
2011-05-26 213. Lost Bonds
Ushinawareta Kizuna
失われた絆

the next 3 episodes which I figure puts Naruto's arrival at about 214 maybe 215.
My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#7 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 05 May 2011 - 10:21 PM

QUOTE (catsi563 @ May 5 2011, 06:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Shimura Danzō
志村ダンゾウ
Sakura no Kakugo
Ushinawareta Kizuna
失われた絆

the next 3 episodes which I figure puts Naruto's arrival at about 214 maybe 215.

Actually, he should be appearing around the end of 213 because it makes more sense. The little battle between Kakashi and Sasuke doesn't have to take long enough to finish on 212.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#8 Fliss

Fliss

stfu

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 428 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 10:44 PM

QUOTE (catsi563 @ May 5 2011, 04:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Shimura Danzō
志村ダンゾウ
Sakura no Kakugo
Ushinawareta Kizuna
失われた絆

Yes! I'm very excited for that scene

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

#9 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 05 May 2011 - 11:55 PM

QUOTE (crazyefra @ May 5 2011, 04:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ooh right, that one flashback was interesting, even though I didn't pay close attention to it (my anger at Sasuke's asspulls got me good).

Looks like next week will have that flashback since it has Danzo's family name which was revealed in that chapter. Then we have Sakura facing off with Sasuke the week after that, and likely Naruto's rescue of Sakura the week after that.
Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#10 Blazing CobaltX

Blazing CobaltX

Yuri Trainer on Fire

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 275 posts
  • Interests:Pokémon(OMFG, what am I doing here then?! ^^'), Phoenix Wright, Naruto(Ofc), and K-ON.

Other shizzle:
    Drawing(Which doesn't mean I'm good at it!), playing Pokémon(Ofc)(Which isn't possible anymore... TT_TT) and several other games, and some other things(Like watching anime, of course!).

Posted 06 May 2011 - 10:03 AM

One word: Boooooooooooriiing!
I'm so tired of show-off Sasuke, I'm tired of Sasuke overall. And the episode was full of talking about Tsukuyomi. The only good thing of the episode was that I could see what went trough Danzo and what actually happened.

#11 Darth Krypt

Darth Krypt

Sith Lord

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 10:58 AM

Yes Naruto saving Sakura would probably be the end of 213. "Lost Bonds" should be about Sakura wanting to kill Sasuke and him being an ass on Team 7 and not acknowledging them anymore, hence the lost bonds between Sasuke. I'm actually looking forward to the scene where Karin is taken hostage by Danzo and then Sasuke....well being the ultimate ass.

Edited by Darth Krypt, 06 May 2011 - 10:59 AM.

DK

PgkbwAs.png

#12 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 06 May 2011 - 06:29 PM

This episode had plenty of Karin being awesome , and thats good for me Karin fanboi that I am. I too cant wait for the next episode and Sasukes betrayal of her.

heck I still believe shes going to show up towards the end and have some effect on Sasukes redemption.
My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#13 KungFuTruffle

KungFuTruffle

Whee!

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 921 posts
  • Interests:Writing<br />Reading<br />Video Games

Posted 06 May 2011 - 09:37 PM

I said it last week, and I'm saying it again this week.

Danzou freakin' sucks. The fact that he can only fight using forbidden techniques is just... sad. Compared to Hiruzen Sarutobi, a far better Hokage than he would ever be, he's a weak, pathetic child.

The fact that he stopped to monologue before he finished off Sasuke is also pathetic. If he hadn't started talking about Itachi, he would have won right there.

On the other hand, this fight made Karin one of my favorite characters. She's a loyal ally, she's intelligent, and she's calm under pressure. The only thing she really lacks is strength, but seeing as she's a sensor and medic, there isn't really much reason for her to have powerful techniques.

#14 K9ofChaos

K9ofChaos

f**k the establishment! I'm a bunny!

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,102 posts

Posted 07 May 2011 - 12:28 AM

Good episode. Though one thing keeps me wondering. Sasuke's Susano'o colored blue in the manga volume cover, right? So why did they color it purplish instead of blue? It would've made more sense to have it purple in the anime when Sasuke finally reveals his Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan version of Susano'o. That's just my opinion.

#15 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 07 May 2011 - 10:26 AM

QUOTE (K9ofChaos @ May 6 2011, 05:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Good episode. Though one thing keeps me wondering. Sasuke's Susano'o colored blue in the manga volume cover, right? So why did they color it purplish instead of blue? It would've made more sense to have it purple in the anime when Sasuke finally reveals his Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan version of Susano'o. That's just my opinion.

Don't know maybe its a more evil color.

Edited by Gravenimage, 07 May 2011 - 10:27 AM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#16 narutouzumaki50

narutouzumaki50

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 88 posts

Posted 07 May 2011 - 04:53 PM

Great episode cant wait for next week
L
It burns to be me!!

#17 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 04:32 PM

LOL. Purple is evil? Thought that was like, red or black, lol- oh, like the Sharingan.

#18 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
  • Interests:Drawing
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 11 May 2011 - 03:08 AM

Pretty much what I expected from a Sasuke episode and it looks pretty much like the manga, which was nice

sad_naruto_sig_by_mangafreak17-d81c8fy.p

Even if I'm not the one to make you happy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users