Close
Photo

Naruto Shippuden 207

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
14 replies to this topic

#1 Grace

Grace

I am Johnlocked. Formerly known as "Kushina".

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 05:16 PM

It's out: Gogoanime.

Meh, episode was decent, though not a part of the manga I was terribly interested in (love Bee, but Kisame creeps me out).

But uh...I gotta wonder why they went for funny with Kisame's decapitation; the way he said his last line really did the scene no favors.

Don't have much to say about this one--except that Samehada is kinda cute in a freaky sentient-chakra-nomming-sword sorta way. Can't wait for next week though: back to Naruto's emotional drama =]

I leave you with these pictures because they amuse me >>;; --Click here to view--

Edited by Kushina, 14 April 2011 - 05:32 PM.

#2 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 06:52 PM

Epic episode.
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#3 Outou

Outou

when I'm really just a reclusive wanker

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 64 posts
  • Interests:adventures, animals, anime, art, bleach, books, clamp, creating, daydreaming, dorks, dreams, fanfiction, friends, ghibli, history, internet, jpop, jrock, literature, love, magic, manga, math, merlin, movies, music, mythology, naruto, philosophy, poetry, procrastination, psychology, reading, science, seiyuu, video games, ♪。。。

Posted 14 April 2011 - 07:11 PM

The reason why I like to watch the anime is because it makes 'messy' (mostly battle scenes) perfectly clear.
Nice episode, by the way. I want to see sand sibs now!!

#4 Fliss

Fliss

stfu

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 428 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 07:30 PM

Kind of a boring episode....next one should be better

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

#5 Yoshimoya

Yoshimoya

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 269 posts
  • Interests:animeee :D manga :D tennis :D life :D

Posted 14 April 2011 - 07:55 PM

Yeah as of now the episodes won't be very interesting.. at least to me. And if they put in fillers, dam I feeel bad for the people who only watch the anime... They're NEVER gonna catch up.

^Adam Couple. KPOP couple <3 google them! They're like an anime couple I swear to God. Watch their show. PM me for link :]

#6 pharix

pharix

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 859 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 09:36 PM

I kinda wonder what they could do for fillers now, it'd be kind of hard to make up a random unknown guy that could stand a chance against SM Naruto

#7 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 14 April 2011 - 11:56 PM

QUOTE (pharix @ Apr 14 2011, 05:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I kinda wonder what they could do for fillers now, it'd be kind of hard to make up a random unknown guy that could stand a chance against SM Naruto

The one kind of filler I wouldn't mind is if they did a Minato and Kushina as teens filler arc after Naruto's encounter with his mom ends. (maybe them and say teenaged Shikaku on a mission with Jiraiya as their team leader. That would be hilarous, because Kushina strongly disliked Jiraiya's pervertedness, and her hot temper. I could see her giving Minato hacked off looks and threatening him to never be like his sensei...)
Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#8 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 15 April 2011 - 01:05 AM

QUOTE (ciardha @ Apr 14 2011, 04:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The one kind of filler I wouldn't mind is if they did a Minato and Kushina as teens filler arc after Naruto's encounter with his mom ends. (maybe them and say teenaged Shikaku on a mission with Jiraiya as their team leader. That would be hilarous, because Kushina strongly disliked Jiraiya's pervertedness, and her hot temper. I could see her giving Minato hacked off looks and threatening him to never be like his sensei...)

ciardha that's an awesome idea for a filler.
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#9 Blazing CobaltX

Blazing CobaltX

Yuri Trainer on Fire

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 275 posts
  • Interests:Pokémon(OMFG, what am I doing here then?! ^^'), Phoenix Wright, Naruto(Ofc), and K-ON.

Other shizzle:
    Drawing(Which doesn't mean I'm good at it!), playing Pokémon(Ofc)(Which isn't possible anymore... TT_TT) and several other games, and some other things(Like watching anime, of course!).

Posted 15 April 2011 - 02:46 PM

Fight was good, and I finally understood wat Fu did with Ao. I really couldn't understand that in the manga. sweatdrop.gif

Can't wait for next episode tho. laugh.gif

#10 Torxe

Torxe

World's greatest critic <boragnarok>

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Games, PC, fora, terraria, Bo-karate, meditation

Posted 16 April 2011 - 12:34 PM

nice episode still would have liked the sand siblings in here as well

filler id with manga spoilers --Click here to view--

My gues on the next filler arc is right before Naruto sets out to do his training with KB. It probably will have something to do with preparing for the war.
And idk the fact that Naruto has SM now really is making it hard to come up with a villain perhaps some old enemy Jiraiya made on his travels? Or they could take the focus to another team in the last fillers we had an episode focusing on team 10 didn't we?

In support of the Sakura we once knew:

Sakura-killing-hinata-naruto-shippuuden-

#11 Paptala

Paptala

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 16 April 2011 - 02:43 PM

QUOTE (ciardha @ Apr 14 2011, 07:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I would love to see a filler like this! wub.gif Seeing more of Kushina and Minato together would be amazing!

Edited by Paptala, 16 April 2011 - 02:43 PM.

0mDsIUH.gif
7VO00.png
set art by yui  |

#12 pharix

pharix

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 859 posts

Posted 16 April 2011 - 03:48 PM

really wanna see when he meets his mom, so I don't really mind if they forgo fillers for now biggrin.gif

#13 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 17 April 2011 - 05:03 AM

QUOTE (ciardha @ Apr 15 2011, 06:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I thought of something along those lines too. I'm thinking a filler arc with the Konoha 11's parents' actions in the 3rd war where they tell their story of how the last war went down for them. The stars will probably be Kushina/Minato and maybe Shikaku. It's likely that Shikaku might have held a similar position to Shikamaru in the past war. (as the front-line strategist) we might also see a bit of character development from the Konoha 11 on their thoughts about the war. (especially Chouji)

Edited by Codus N, 17 April 2011 - 05:04 AM.

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#14 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 17 April 2011 - 06:41 AM

QUOTE (Codus N @ Apr 17 2011, 01:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I thought of something along those lines too. I'm thinking a filler arc with the Konoha 11's parents' actions in the 3rd war where they tell their story of how the last war went down for them. The stars will probably be Kushina/Minato and maybe Shikaku. It's likely that Shikaku might have held a similar position to Shikamaru in the past war. (as the front-line strategist) we might also see a bit of character development from the Konoha 11 on their thoughts about the war. (especially Chouji)

They would have been just a few years older than Naruto's age peers at the time the 3rd war started, so sounds interesting. The trigger for the 3rd war was the disappearance of the 3rd Kazekage- 17 years before present time in the manga. They were Academy students during the 2nd war, graduating in the early years in between the wars.

Fugaku Uchiha was probably the only one of that generation of parents who might have fought in the 2nd war- being he was 7 years Shikaku's senior, and even 5 years his wife Mikoto's senior. Fugaku was probably about a year younger than Nawaki- who died as a 12 year Genin around the start of the 2nd war. Fugaku would have been older as well than the Rain Trio- Nagato, Konan, Yahiko, who were around 10 years old when Jiraiya began to train them during the 2nd war.

Tsunade is about the youngest person still living in the manga that has memories of all 3 of the prior wars- the 1st as young child- that war killed both her grandfather and his brother. (Likely how Orochimaru's parents died too), the 2nd from her mid teens till sometime in her twenties, the 3rd as a woman in her 30's (the Sanin were 38 when Naruto was born- the year after the 3rd war ended)
Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#15 Torxe

Torxe

World's greatest critic <boragnarok>

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Games, PC, fora, terraria, Bo-karate, meditation

Posted 17 April 2011 - 10:13 AM

Keep in mind it's still a filler arc; these ideas really sound like a Kakashi gaiden kind of side story (I'm not sure but I thought Kakashi's gaiden was in the manga to).

In support of the Sakura we once knew:

Sakura-killing-hinata-naruto-shippuuden-

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users