• PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Games, PC, fora, terraria, Bo-karate, meditation

Posted 17 March 2011 - 12:00 PM

It's here

Narutoget
Animecrazy
Gogoanime

Liked it. Is it just me of was the quality for this episode of the charts high just look at Gaara and Temari.

That bit with Gaara and his siblings together with Darui fighting Sasuke was filler wasn't it? and saving the guy with the armor too if I'm not mistaken.

Edited by Torxe, 17 March 2011 - 03:21 PM.

In support of the Sakura we once knew:

Sakura-killing-hinata-naruto-shippuuden-

#2 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 17 March 2011 - 01:28 PM

That was great - start to finish. Great animation and great pacing of action and explanation.

ahem.... is that a liger...as in Napoleon Dynamite?

Edited by tricksie, 17 March 2011 - 01:36 PM.

#3 Torxe

Torxe

World's greatest critic <boragnarok>

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Games, PC, fora, terraria, Bo-karate, meditation

Posted 17 March 2011 - 03:20 PM

Gogoanime

It's finally up on gogoanime to. biggrin.gif

In support of the Sakura we once knew:

Sakura-killing-hinata-naruto-shippuuden-

#4 Blazing CobaltX

Blazing CobaltX

Yuri Trainer on Fire

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 275 posts
  • Interests:Pokémon(OMFG, what am I doing here then?! ^^'), Phoenix Wright, Naruto(Ofc), and K-ON.

Other shizzle:
    Drawing(Which doesn't mean I'm good at it!), playing Pokémon(Ofc)(Which isn't possible anymore... TT_TT) and several other games, and some other things(Like watching anime, of course!).

Posted 17 March 2011 - 04:16 PM

I never expeced an anime episode to come out with the earthquake and the tsunami. Ah well. sleep.gif

It was better than the previous episode, weird to see A sacrificing his arm. huh.gif

And what's a liger?

Edited by Blazing CobaltX, 17 March 2011 - 04:17 PM.

#5 Paptala

Paptala

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 17 March 2011 - 04:28 PM

Loved it - great animation, and I always found the talk that Madara gave to Naruto interesting - it's like he showed up just to rub salt into Naruto's wounds concerning Sasuke. Emphasizing that Sasuke chose this path of his own free will.

Though I have to wonder why he didn't just grab Naruto while he was there and had the chance? Maybe he wanted the war with the nations more than he actually wanted the jinchuuriki?

I also didn't realize it in the manga, but he implied that there was some stuff he left unsaid and that he would be telling Naruto later ("We'll talk later at a more appropriate time").

Anyway,, it would have been amazing to see Naruto respond to Madara's "you and Sasuke are fated to fight each other," with something similar like he did to Neji, in that "destiny and fate are bullsh**, you make your own path," Ah well, I guess he was still heading for rock bottom at that point, so from a continuity point for what was coming, he couldn't have said things like that.

0mDsIUH.gif
7VO00.png
set art by yui  |

#6 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 17 March 2011 - 04:32 PM

Great episode.
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#7 Mugen no Neko

Mugen no Neko

♥ ~ Dreaming

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 17 March 2011 - 06:39 PM

QUOTE (Blazing CobaltX @ Mar 17 2011, 05:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I never expeced an anime episode to come out with the earthquake and the tsunami. Ah well. sleep.gif

It was better than the previous episode, weird to see A sacrificing his arm. huh.gif

And what's a liger?

From what I understand, it's a cross between a tiger and a lion that is bigger than both the original animals? Very big, powerful cat XD
meh.

#8 Nee-sama

Nee-sama

Still trying to beat the boredom.

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

Posted 17 March 2011 - 07:27 PM

971084_656443124372835_371212529_n_zps46

#9 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 17 March 2011 - 08:18 PM

OMG LIGER's i love those, but ya really good chapter. Garra was so cool.

8c5a9c63d23baf4e9d077bf65597592bb55115a2

#10 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 17 March 2011 - 09:58 PM

Up coming episodes

2011-03-24 204. The Five Kage's Power (probably deals with at leats chapter 465-466

2011-03-31 205. Declaration of War (Probably deals with 466-467 and possibly 468)

2011-04-07 206. Sakura's Feelings (469 and possilby some of 470)
My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#11 K9ofChaos

K9ofChaos

f**k the establishment! I'm a bunny!

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,102 posts

Posted 17 March 2011 - 11:02 PM

QUOTE (catsi563 @ Mar 17 2011, 05:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Up coming episodes

2011-03-24 204. The Five Kage's Power (probably deals with at leats chapter 465-466

2011-03-31 205. Declaration of War (Probably deals with 466-467 and possibly 468)

2011-04-07 206. Sakura's Feelings (469 and possilby some of 470)

So only three weeks left, hmm? :True:

Soon we'll be able to judge if Sakura's confession is treated with respect or like crap. sleep.gif

Edited by K9ofChaos, 17 March 2011 - 11:03 PM.

#12 naruto-z

naruto-z

The Dream Is Real

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 693 posts

Posted 17 March 2011 - 11:16 PM

Wow. Three weeks that's got me excited

#13 KyuubiNarutoxSakura

KyuubiNarutoxSakura

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 18 March 2011 - 01:51 AM

YES only 3 weeks >:D and I loved this episode, but sasuke is such a idiot... >_>
<3 you gaara biggrin.gif

"I love you, and always will..." <3

#14 KungFuTruffle

KungFuTruffle

Whee!

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 921 posts
  • Interests:Writing<br />Reading<br />Video Games

Posted 18 March 2011 - 02:09 AM

QUOTE (Torxe @ Mar 17 2011, 05:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Liked it. Is it just me of was the quality for this episode of the charts high just look at Gaara and Temari.

That bit with Gaara and his siblings together with Darui fighting Sasuke was filler wasn't it? and saving the guy with the armor too if I'm not mistaken.

No, that part is in the manga as well. It's the first time we get to see Darui's Bloodline Limit and the first time we see Puppet Sasori, and Kankurou shows off how much his control over his Chakra Strings has improved from Part 1. All of these things become important during the next Arc, so they're all pretty important plot points.

Alright episode, but there's quite a lot of people just standing around looking at each other. Not as bad as Four-Tail Naruto versus Orochimaru, of course. It's hard to top three entire episodes of nothing but staring.

#15 pharix

pharix

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 859 posts

Posted 18 March 2011 - 02:55 AM

QUOTE (KungFuTruffle @ Mar 17 2011, 10:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
quite a lot of people just standing around looking at each other.

that's anime for ya!

#16 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 18 March 2011 - 11:07 AM

QUOTE (K9ofChaos @ Mar 18 2011, 06:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Soon we'll be able to judge if Sakura's confession is treated with respect or like crap. sleep.gif

Oh ho ho ho...... this is just rich. Isn't it just a nice kick in the nuts for us?? (women not included)

The Episode director for 206 is Hiroshi Kimura. He did 196, 189, and 179. Which were fangirl-Sakura episodes. In other words, he pretty much is anti-NS. Plus, not only that, as the episode director, he has free reign to either make the confession sound honest or a lie. I'm actually inclined to believe the former. I'm also inclined to believe this wiki article. As far as something like this goes, the contributors are honest for the most part.

So... yep, it's gonna be botched all right. I'll still try to have faith but I'm not counting on it.

On topic: yay!! Killer Bee finally appears again in next episode!!!

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#17 Blazing CobaltX

Blazing CobaltX

Yuri Trainer on Fire

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 275 posts
  • Interests:Pokémon(OMFG, what am I doing here then?! ^^'), Phoenix Wright, Naruto(Ofc), and K-ON.

Other shizzle:
    Drawing(Which doesn't mean I'm good at it!), playing Pokémon(Ofc)(Which isn't possible anymore... TT_TT) and several other games, and some other things(Like watching anime, of course!).

Posted 18 March 2011 - 05:02 PM

QUOTE (Mugen no Neko @ Mar 17 2011, 07:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
From what I understand, it's a cross between a tiger and a lion that is bigger than both the original animals? Very big, powerful cat XD

Awesome! xD

@Codus N, you made me scared... D:

Edited by Blazing CobaltX, 18 March 2011 - 05:07 PM.

#18 jworks

jworks

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 18 March 2011 - 07:40 PM

Cool! I usualy only read the manga but it's nice to sometimes go back a watch the anime when cool arcs come around like this. I love the voice of Madara.

Ligers are sweet! although they are destined to live short lives thanks to genetic defects that stem from the hybrid of DNA. sad.gif

#19 Living Lavish

Living Lavish

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 799 posts

Posted 18 March 2011 - 09:08 PM

QUOTE (Codus N @ Mar 18 2011, 11:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh ho ho ho...... this is just rich. Isn't it just a nice kick in the nuts for us?? (women not included)

The Episode director for 206 is Hiroshi Kimura. He did 196, 189, and 179. Which were fangirl-Sakura episodes. In other words, he pretty much is anti-NS. Plus, not only that, as the episode director, he has free reign to either make the confession sound honest or a lie. I'm actually inclined to believe the former. I'm also inclined to believe this wiki article. As far as something like this goes, the contributors are honest for the most part.

So... yep, it's gonna be botched all right. I'll still try to have faith but I'm not counting on it.

On topic: yay!! Killer Bee finally appears again in next episode!!!

jesus christ chill out you haven't seen the episode yet. so you don't know anything.
just wait.

#20 Paptala

Paptala

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 19 March 2011 - 03:03 AM

QUOTE (K9ofChaos @ Mar 17 2011, 07:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm just hoping that the episode has nice animation, and that they don't stray from what's given in the manga. As long as that's accomplished, I think I'll be satisfied with the episode. cool.gif

But I'm really anxious to see it - it's so close!
0mDsIUH.gif
7VO00.png
set art by yui  |

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users