Greed-Sama

The Last Man

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,509 posts

Posted 04 March 2011 - 12:10 AM

QUOTE (Tenten @ Mar 3 2011, 05:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I love how everyone's calling it "that" scene XD

OMGOMGOMG my weapons are all jittering in anticipation of next episode!!

Anyone know the opening theme? I'm in love with it <3

It's "Diver" by Nico Touches The Wall
75b28593-b271-4fcc-ab30-b8457d3f9708_zps

#22 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 04 March 2011 - 04:09 AM

A they added a bit more Choino to the decision scene, having Chouji speak consolingly to Ino about Sasuke right after we see Sakura's flashback about Naruto. Kishimoto played that chord in a subtle way in the manga, but the animators make it more obvious.
Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#23 Master Sage

Master Sage

RASENGAN...... it never gets old

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 191 posts

Posted 04 March 2011 - 06:12 AM

Woot that was epic. I just find it amazing that Pierot Studios went from so horrible to so great at making these episodes. The scene where Sai told Sakura Naruto's feelings (and ooooh how i automatically put him on my top 10 Naruto characters list biggrin.gif). The flashback scene was also so well done. It was like i could feel Sakura feeling the pain and how much effort Naruto has put into the POAL. Then the scene with Madara and Naruto was great too. Overall this was a very well done episode and it had great animation. Except for when Sakura lowered her head to the floor. I agree that that scene had horrible animation.

One last thing i loved about this episode and i replayed it over and over again, "HEEELOOOOOO", and "LETS FIND SASUKE" 111189.gif

Edited by Master Sage, 04 March 2011 - 06:15 AM.

#24 narutouzumaki50

narutouzumaki50

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 88 posts

Posted 04 March 2011 - 04:52 PM

Man... Its been a long time since i have been here! So glad to be back! I have to say that this episode was epic so epic! Man i love Sai. I love how the animators handled the scenes it was well done! It was just plain beautiful the music was really touching also. I almost cried! I believe periott supports NARUSAKU!
I JUST LOVE NARUSAKU! The best couple on Shippuden! HELL YEAH!
It burns to be me!!

#25 K9ofChaos

K9ofChaos

f**k the establishment! I'm a bunny!

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,102 posts

Posted 04 March 2011 - 05:48 PM

They handled Sakura's scene very well so I'm pleased. happy.gif Hope they do the same for "that moment".

I lol'd at White Zetsu's "HARRROOOOOOOOO" scene. laugh.gif

#26 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 04 March 2011 - 09:04 PM

2011-03-17errorsource
2011-03-10 202. Lightning Storm
Hashiru Ikazuchi
疾風る雷
2011-03-24
2011-03-17 203. Sasuke's Ninja Way
Sasuke no Nindō
サスケの忍道
2011-03-31errorsource
2011-03-24 204. The Five Kage's Power
Gokage no Chikara
五影の実力
2011-04-07
2011-03-31 205. Declaration of War
Sensen Fukoku
宣戦布告

were probably looking at 206-207 for an episode titled Sakuras confession whcih i imagine it will be titled.
My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#27 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 05 March 2011 - 02:32 AM

Woot great episode Love sai even more. they did the animation for this very well. Loved Sakura in this. And Naruto you better watch out Madara may comb snatch yo up whn your not looking lol.

8c5a9c63d23baf4e9d077bf65597592bb55115a2

#28 Fliss

Fliss

stfu

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 428 posts

Posted 05 March 2011 - 05:42 AM

Lovveeeedd it. Thank you Sai <3 His face was kind of freaky tho when he told Sakura that Naru loved her aha Kinda looked like Yamato's scary face

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

#29 Blazing CobaltX

Blazing CobaltX

Yuri Trainer on Fire

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 275 posts
  • Interests:Pokémon(OMFG, what am I doing here then?! ^^'), Phoenix Wright, Naruto(Ofc), and K-ON.

Other shizzle:
    Drawing(Which doesn't mean I'm good at it!), playing Pokémon(Ofc)(Which isn't possible anymore... TT_TT) and several other games, and some other things(Like watching anime, of course!).

Posted 05 March 2011 - 09:42 AM

Sai offically became my favorite male character; He is the no. 1 NaruSaku supporter! thumbsup.gif

#30 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 05 March 2011 - 03:05 PM

I would have LOVED this episode if Kishi HAD not ruined it.

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#31 Blazing CobaltX

Blazing CobaltX

Yuri Trainer on Fire

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 275 posts
  • Interests:Pokémon(OMFG, what am I doing here then?! ^^'), Phoenix Wright, Naruto(Ofc), and K-ON.

Other shizzle:
    Drawing(Which doesn't mean I'm good at it!), playing Pokémon(Ofc)(Which isn't possible anymore... TT_TT) and several other games, and some other things(Like watching anime, of course!).

Posted 06 March 2011 - 08:00 AM

QUOTE (Codus N @ Mar 5 2011, 04:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I would have LOVED this episode if Kishi HAD not ruined it.

How did he ruin it?

#32 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 06 March 2011 - 12:59 PM

What??? have you been following the manga??? go to chapter 469 to 470 and you'll see what I mean.

248793.jpg

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#33 Blazing CobaltX

Blazing CobaltX

Yuri Trainer on Fire

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 275 posts

Other shizzle:

Posted 06 March 2011 - 03:02 PM

QUOTE (Codus N @ Mar 6 2011, 01:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What??? have you been following the manga??? go to chapter 469 to 470 and you'll see what I mean.

I read the manga, and those chapters have nothing to do with this episode. sleep.gif

#34 Quinny52

Quinny52

Numquam Moribimur

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 634 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Sports, Gym, Martial Arts, Property

Posted 06 March 2011 - 03:15 PM

^ I think I know what he means, Blaze.

Codus, you don't really think the events of 469-70 have messed up our chances, do you? huh.gif

If there's one thing I have learned In my short time on this Earth

Devotion should be owed not earned Only you determine what you're worth

Gustav Wood - Young Guns

#35 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 06 March 2011 - 03:31 PM

No, I don't. But the experience of watching this episode would've been MUCH better if 469-470 didn't turn out that way.

248793.jpg

#36 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 06 March 2011 - 08:07 PM

QUOTE (Codus N @ Mar 6 2011, 03:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No, I don't. But the experience of watching this episode would've been MUCH better if 469-470 didn't turn out that way.

kinda agree :T not very satisfied....(i still believe in narusaku) but i wish it didnt turn out that way later on. i kinda wish sai never brought up naruto liking sakura in a way. it made sakura seem gulity.....and im not sure if she was or not..but i feel its not sai's place to tell sakura something like that. (maybe the pain thing but not that naruto likes sakura)

but this is my own opinion :O (dont jump me!!)

i will always be a narusaku fan thanx to kushina :3

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#37 Blazing CobaltX

Blazing CobaltX

Yuri Trainer on Fire

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 275 posts

Other shizzle:

Posted 06 March 2011 - 08:55 PM

QUOTE (merryGOflava @ Mar 6 2011, 09:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
kinda agree :T not very satisfied....(i still believe in narusaku) but i wish it didnt turn out that way later on. i kinda wish sai never brought up naruto liking sakura in a way. it made sakura seem gulity.....and im not sure if she was or not..but i feel its not sai's place to tell sakura something like that. (maybe the pain thing but not that naruto likes sakura)

but this is my own opinion :O (dont jump me!!)

i will always be a narusaku fan thanx to kushina :3

Kushina is no.2 fan of NaruSaku(Next to Sai wow.png), only she doesn't know who Sakura is. wink.gif

#38 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 06 March 2011 - 09:53 PM

QUOTE (Blazing CobaltX @ Mar 6 2011, 09:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Kushina is no.2 fan of NaruSaku(Next to Sai wow.png), only she doesn't know who Sakura is. wink.gif

IKR kushina is awesome a_thumbs.gif soon everyone in konoha will be a narusaku fan!! boogie.gif

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#39 thiagoSPTN

thiagoSPTN

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 06 March 2011 - 10:17 PM

Epic Episode!!
This Soundtrack was so beautiful and sad. I must confess that I cried a bit 121721.gif
I agree with Codus. That could be more "intense" if Kishi didn't ruin everything later.
Sure Pierrot will make a "special" episode for Sakura's Confession, like they did on 166.
Hope they do it better.
After all, Pierrot is surely NaruSaku supporter! heheelq7.png
insert a cool quote here.

youtube_icon.png

#40 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 06 March 2011 - 11:36 PM

It was painful for both Naruto and Sakura but Naruto had to go through it to break not only the illusion he had of Sasuke, but the illusion he had of Sakura as a hopeless unattainable dream. She hasn't been that in reality for a long time, even by part 1's Chunnin exams he'd already wormed his way into her heart to put him on near equal footing with Sasuke, even if she didn't know it was love for Naruto yet.

It was the POAL that changed things for Sakura, at that very moment Sasuke began to recede in her heart and Naruto walk in. By the time Sakura made the promise to Naruto to become stronger the shift is outright conscious- note her words, nothing about any romantic feelings for Sasuke, and what she says to Naruto "Next time we'll do it together", she still didn't know the change in her feelings for Naruto was love, but it more than friendship.

By the time he returns in 245 she's openly accepted she is attracted to him- she openly flirts with him. Naruto, heavily under the illusion he made of her in his mind, misses that completely. Yamato's words in 297 allows Sakura to put it all together- she's in love with Naruto, and what she had felt for Sasuke was nowhere near as real and was hopelessly one sided to boot.

Even the overt sexual attraction vibe Sakura gives off in 343 only breaks through Naruto's wall briefly. Even her romantic embrace of him in front of the whole village in 450 does not. Even Sakura's insistence of her feelings for him in 470 only gets Naruto to the point of believing Sakura is in love with himself and Sasuke, but he still clings to the illusion- but now it's, she loves Sasuke more. It takes an anguished Sai in 474 (painfully realizing Sakura had played no part in what Naruto had done to himself, and realizing he had just hurt Sakura in the very way he had accused her of hurting Naruto) to smash down that wall of illusion for good.

We see Naruto realizes this in both his words and actions when he rescues Sakura from Sasuke, and even more overtly in the mental image he now has of her when he is thinking he wishes his mother could have met his age peers. Naruto sees Sakura looking at him as she is, (not the unattainable 12 year old) with her full attention and with open hearted love for him there.

Edited by ciardha, 06 March 2011 - 11:42 PM.

Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users