World's greatest critic <boragnarok>

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Games, PC, fora, terraria, Bo-karate, meditation

Posted 24 February 2011 - 11:24 AM

It's out

http://www.animecraz...den-episode-200

Edited by Torxe, 24 February 2011 - 11:25 AM.

In support of the Sakura we once knew:

Sakura-killing-hinata-naruto-shippuuden-

#2 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 11:52 AM

It's loading too slow even when I pause it can someone provide another link?
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#3 Torxe

Torxe

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 11:53 AM

http://www.gogoanime...den-episode-200

#4 Davidos

Davidos

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 387 posts
  • Interests:Music, Anime , Manga, Gaming and playing guitar/piano

Posted 24 February 2011 - 12:14 PM

Ugh we gotta wait till next week for "It"
Pretty good episode I only don't really like the voice of Mifune they should have casted someone else ><

Edited by Davidos, 24 February 2011 - 12:14 PM.

#5 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 12:28 PM

Thanks for the link good episode.
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#6 Torxe

Torxe

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 12:42 PM

no problem, kind of Ironic haven't seen the episode for myself yet.

Little to high profile to do when you should be working on your internship tongue.gif

#7 Paptala

Paptala

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 05:10 PM

The scene where Naruto talks to Sai was done really nicely, imo! wub.gif I would have preferred to have a larger view of Sakura walking away, but other than that it was done great! That's one of my favorite NS scenes, so I'm ecstatic to see it finally animated! wow.png

I really liked the animation overall for this episode, and thought it was done nicely. The images Naruto was imagining while talking to the Raikage, as well as the lighting in at the Kage Meeting were especially nice in my opinion.

Next week's animation doesn't look as nice as this weeks, but it doesn't look horrible either. Here's hoping it turns out nicely. narusakuct7.gif

0mDsIUH.gif
7VO00.png
set art by yui  |

#8 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 24 February 2011 - 05:35 PM

Ugh ive fallen behind on the anime going to catch up hope this is a good episode.

8c5a9c63d23baf4e9d077bf65597592bb55115a2

#9 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 05:50 PM

uugh cant do it! --Click here to view--
this is the episode were naruto cries...i hate it when he cries T^T makes me sad....but the narsaku scene was super cool! had to stop watching it after that though...(poor naruto)

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#10 cnving101

cnving101

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 116 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 07:37 PM

That was an alright episode. I'm looking forward to next week though. They also did a really good job with Sai in this episode, in my opinion. tongue.gif

Edited by cnving101, 24 February 2011 - 07:38 PM.

#11 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 24 February 2011 - 08:06 PM

Really good episode finally caught up cant wait till next week though. they did a really good job with sai. Didnt like it when naruto cried i dont know it just gets to me when he crys and i can understand what he's going through.

8c5a9c63d23baf4e9d077bf65597592bb55115a2

#12 Greed-Sama

Greed-Sama

The Last Man

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,509 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 08:33 PM

This being animated was awesome. Seriously Sai is starting to become one of my favorite characters. Looking forward to next weeks chapter and not at the same time. Hopefully they don't ruin one of the greatest moments of this entire series.

75b28593-b271-4fcc-ab30-b8457d3f9708_zps

#13 Blazing CobaltX

Blazing CobaltX

Yuri Trainer on Fire

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 275 posts
  • Interests:Pokémon(OMFG, what am I doing here then?! ^^'), Phoenix Wright, Naruto(Ofc), and K-ON.

Other shizzle:
    Drawing(Which doesn't mean I'm good at it!), playing Pokémon(Ofc)(Which isn't possible anymore... TT_TT) and several other games, and some other things(Like watching anime, of course!).

Posted 24 February 2011 - 09:27 PM

YATAAAAA!!! Finally next week! Can't wait! whatthekitten.gif
I'm all hyped up right now!

And this week's episode was nice too! ^^

#14 Broken Figurine

Broken Figurine

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 484 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 09:29 PM

It was an interesting episode! The pacing felt alright and it was nice to see the Five Kage Summit animated. Go Gaara! The Mizukage was also animated a bit better here. Next week seems to boast even better animation quality, judging by the preview. <3

#15 K9ofChaos

K9ofChaos

f**k the establishment! I'm a bunny!

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,102 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 02:09 AM

Good episode.

Though the only problem I have with this episode is the whole thing with Naruto begging the Raikage to forgive Sasuke as a last resort in a fruitless and futile attempt to save Sasuke. When it comes to Naruto begging A to forgive Sasuke, like last time, I have to side with A on this one. Sasuke's a criminal and a threat to peace and stability and keeping him alive won't solve anything. Naruto should stop playing the redeemer for just once in his lifetime (JUST ONCE) and let the authorities do there job by executing that damned Uchiha bastard.

What really grinds my gears is when Naruto spurts out his "I don't want the Leaf and the Cloud to kill each other out of hatred" bull-crap. Does he honestly think that any ninja from his village (namely his peers) would be stupid enough to actually go out of there way to hunt down the one or few Cloud ninja that would happen to have killed Sasuke on site just because that Sasuke was once there friend? That is without a doubt one of the most retarded things I have ever heard.

So according to Shikamaru's analogy, If group of Cloud ninja kill Sasuke, the rest of the village would be fine with it except for Naruto, Sakura and Ino. So they go off to hunt down this Cloud ninja group and get killed by them in the process. This causes Ino's father and Sakura's parents and other loved ones to go out to kill those Cloud ninja. Then those Cloud ninjas loved ones go out to kill the loved ones of Naruto, Sakura and Ino. Then it gets to the point where the infamous "cycle of hatred" goes on eternal never-ending loop as evident of a war breaking out between the two villages.

I could probably see that happen but that doesn't excuse the fact that that argument is flawed and invalid. First of all, if the Hidden Cloud Village wants to kill Sasuke and have him branded as a rogue-ninja, The majority of the population of the Hidden Leaf Village will either fully support it, not have much knowledge about it or not care about it whatsoever. Naruto's peers may have a problem with it but they have shown fully well that they have excepted the reality that Sasuke is a criminal and are prepared to take him out for the good of the Shinobi World. The only people who will take it pretty hard are Naruto (he pretty much hyperventilated due to the Sasuke situation and stress from other things), Sakura (this is debatably since she seemed more concerned about Naruto) and Ino. Which brings me to my next point.

Second of all, Would Naruto, Sakura and Ino really be that stupid enough to potentially start a war with the Cloud by going after Sasuke's killer(s)? Ino probably wouldn't be considered much of a threat and most likely wouldn't be able to do so anyways. Sakura is definitely smart enough to know the harsh reality around Sasuke and would let the law handle Sasuke like how the law handles any other criminal. If Naruto were to go out and kill Sasuke's executors then that would be a huge contradiction to his quest for world peace and make him look like one giant hypocrite. He talks about Sasuke like he's loved by every single person in the village when he in reality is probably the only one who consciously cares about that little emo prick. Nobody in the Leaf would give a crap if Sasuke died whether they support his death or don't know him well enough to care about what happens to him either way. In politics, this would probably be a minor thing compared to the Hyuga Incident.

Though Danzo wasn't a popular candidate for Hokage, anyone would know that it would be a smart thing for a political leader to give permission to brand a shinobi as a Rogue-Ninja despite what your opinions of said political leader are. Why would the Leaf go to war with the Cloud over a criminal when there Hokage gave them the okay to off that Uchiha's sorry ass? The only reason that those two villages would be at war in the first place is because some idiots got carried away and provoked people on both sides all just to fulfill a desire for vengeance. But in the case of the Hyuga Incident, a Cloud official tried to kidnap a Hyuga girl to obtain the Byakugan. This would rightfully be considered a serious issue but instead of starting a war, they made the necessary sacrifices in order to avoid war. Now if the Leaf was willing to make a sacrifice during the Hyuga Incident then that means that they can be capable of making a sacrifice (which is small compared to the Hyuga Incident) by letting Sasuke be branded as a criminal thus following the orders to kill him on site.

In conclusion, Naruto is nowhere near ready to take on the role of Hokage if he can't handle one single criminal properly. dry.gif

That being said, I can't wait for the narusaku moment in the next episode. happy.gif

#16 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 04:59 AM

QUOTE (K9ofChaos @ Feb 25 2011, 03:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Good episode.

Though the only problem I have with this episode is the whole thing with Naruto begging the Raikage to forgive Sasuke as a last resort in a fruitless and futile attempt to save Sasuke. When it comes to Naruto begging A to forgive Sasuke, like last time, I have to side with A on this one. Sasuke's a criminal and a threat to peace and stability and keeping him alive won't solve anything. Naruto should stop playing the redeemer for just once in his lifetime (JUST ONCE) and let the authorities do there job by executing that damned Uchiha bastard.

What really grinds my gears is when Naruto spurts out his "I don't want the Leaf and the Cloud to kill each other out of hatred" bull-crap. Does he honestly think that any ninja from his village (namely his peers) would be stupid enough to actually go out of there way to hunt down the one or few Cloud ninja that would happen to have killed Sasuke on site just because that Sasuke was once there friend? That is without a doubt one of the most retarded things I have ever heard.

So according to Shikamaru's analogy, If group of Cloud ninja kill Sasuke, the rest of the village would be fine with it except for Naruto, Sakura and Ino. So they go off to hunt down this Cloud ninja group and get killed by them in the process. This causes Ino's father and Sakura's parents and other loved ones to go out to kill those Cloud ninja. Then those Cloud ninjas loved ones go out to kill the loved ones of Naruto, Sakura and Ino. Then it gets to the point where the infamous "cycle of hatred" goes on eternal never-ending loop as evident of a war breaking out between the two villages.

I could probably see that happen but that doesn't excuse the fact that that argument is flawed and invalid. First of all, if the Hidden Cloud Village wants to kill Sasuke and have him branded as a rogue-ninja, The majority of the population of the Hidden Leaf Village will either fully support it, not have much knowledge about it or not care about it whatsoever. Naruto's peers may have a problem with it but they have shown fully well that they have excepted the reality that Sasuke is a criminal and are prepared to take him out for the good of the Shinobi World. The only people who will take it pretty hard are Naruto (he pretty much hyperventilated due to the Sasuke situation and stress from other things), Sakura (this is debatably since she seemed more concerned about Naruto) and Ino. Which brings me to my next point.

Second of all, Would Naruto, Sakura and Ino really be that stupid enough to potentially start a war with the Cloud by going after Sasuke's killer(s)? Ino probably wouldn't be considered much of a threat and most likely wouldn't be able to do so anyways. Sakura is definitely smart enough to know the harsh reality around Sasuke and would let the law handle Sasuke like how the law handles any other criminal. If Naruto were to go out and kill Sasuke's executors then that would be a huge contradiction to his quest for world peace and make him look like one giant hypocrite. He talks about Sasuke like he's loved by every single person in the village when he in reality is probably the only one who consciously cares about that little emo prick. Nobody in the Leaf would give a crap if Sasuke died whether they support his death or don't know him well enough to care about what happens to him either way. In politics, this would probably be a minor thing compared to the Hyuga Incident.

Though Danzo wasn't a popular candidate for Hokage, anyone would know that it would be a smart thing for a political leader to give permission to brand a shinobi as a Rogue-Ninja despite what your opinions of said political leader are. Why would the Leaf go to war with the Cloud over a criminal when there Hokage gave them the okay to off that Uchiha's sorry ass? The only reason that those two villages would be at war in the first place is because some idiots got carried away and provoked people on both sides all just to fulfill a desire for vengeance. But in the case of the Hyuga Incident, a Cloud official tried to kidnap a Hyuga girl to obtain the Byakugan. This would rightfully be considered a serious issue but instead of starting a war, they made the necessary sacrifices in order to avoid war. Now if the Leaf was willing to make a sacrifice during the Hyuga Incident then that means that they can be capable of making a sacrifice (which is small compared to the Hyuga Incident) by letting Sasuke be branded as a criminal thus following the orders to kill him on site.

In conclusion, Naruto is nowhere near ready to take on the role of Hokage if he can't handle one single criminal properly. dry.gif

That being said, I can't wait for the narusaku moment in the next episode. happy.gif

dude im pretty sure naruto just wants to stop sasuke now biggrin.gif we all know that, nice points though

Edited by merryGOflava, 25 February 2011 - 05:00 AM.

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#17 Torxe

Torxe

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 08:45 AM

Consider that in the anime it hasn't been pointed out that Sasuke is not longer welcomed by konoha11. As proof Kiba immidiately warned Naruto and Sakura about Sasuke being declared a missing nin. They only claim to kill Sasuke because they won't let him become the reason of a war between kumo and konoha

#18 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 11:15 AM

QUOTE (K9ofChaos @ Feb 25 2011, 02:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Good episode.

I agree with you completely, but I think there is a major flaw on this whole deal of Konoha ninja going to kill the cloud nins if they kill Sasuke, after all, Sasuke is already branded as traitor in Konoha, and if someone tried to take revenge on Sasuke, the authorities of Konoha would forbid them, and if they still insist, they would mostily brand this ninjas as insubordinates for disobeing strict orders mostily in order to avoid an diplomatic issue with the other country, so taking revenge on Sasuke would be most likely pointless. I also hate this stuff of Naruto begging for Raikage and all, makes him look really patetic, principaly after all the great things he have done, I actually think that this part of the manga to the point were Naruto travels to the beast island were the worst development I have seen in the whole series, Naruto really needs to wake up about all of this, just because you want a world of peace, doesn't mean you can let an psycotic killer do whatever he feels like it. Sometimes there is just no other way around.

tumblr_noy9ox76Ku1rr9dcxo9_250.gif

#19 Torxe

Torxe

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 08:11 PM

Once again, when Naruto went to beg to Raikage he hadn't met Sasuke yet and didn't know how far he was fallen he was still trying to protect the Sasuke he knew. Not the one that
continuation of rant --Click here to view--

tries to destroy Konoha, already killed one of it's elders tried to kill the 4 other kages, tried to kill Sakura at least 2 times, works for Akatsuki now holds a personal grudge against the hero of the hidden leaf and is unknowingly manipulated by Madara Uchiha.

Edit: forgot spoiler tags around continuation of rant. tongue.gif

Edited by Torxe, 25 February 2011 - 08:13 PM.

#20 creak

creak

Lurker

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 37 posts
  • Interests:philosophy, indie rock, cigerettes, and coffee

Posted 28 February 2011 - 05:08 AM

QUOTE (alexander @ Feb 25 2011, 03:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I agree with you completely, but I think there is a major flaw on this whole deal of Konoha ninja going to kill the cloud nins if they kill Sasuke, after all, Sasuke is already branded as traitor in Konoha, and if someone tried to take revenge on Sasuke, the authorities of Konoha would forbid them, and if they still insist, they would mostily brand this ninjas as insubordinates for disobeing strict orders mostily in order to avoid an diplomatic issue with the other country, so taking revenge on Sasuke would be most likely pointless. I also hate this stuff of Naruto begging for Raikage and all, makes him look really patetic, principaly after all the great things he have done, I actually think that this part of the manga to the point were Naruto travels to the beast island were the worst development I have seen in the whole series, Naruto really needs to wake up about all of this, just because you want a world of peace, doesn't mean you can let an psycotic killer do whatever he feels like it. Sometimes there is just no other way around.

I'm not sure that the development between this point and where Naruto travels to the beast island could necessarily be considered the worst development in the manga. Admittedly, Naruto was at his weakest during this moment. However, it just goes to show that his character is not perfect and thus more human because of it. At that point Naruto, being recently inspired by the words of Minato, Jiraiya, and Nagato, decided to explore new methods for confronting the "cycle of hatred." Even if those new methods were, quite frankly, pansy-ass attempts that were doomed to fail. Nonetheless, the point was to show that willful optimism doesn't always work and Naruto had to learn it the hard way, through first-hand experience. It's the kind of lesson that most teenagers have to go through, really.
"I feel as if I were a piece in a game of chess, when my opponent says of it: That piece cannot be moved." Søren Kierkegaard

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users