Davidos

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 387 posts
  • Interests:Music, Anime , Manga, Gaming and playing guitar/piano

Posted 11 November 2010 - 12:58 PM

Episode 185 is out !

This episode was just ......... I really have no words for it thats how bad it was tongue.gif

Edited by Davidos, 11 November 2010 - 03:22 PM.

#2 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 01:36 PM

Right now my soul is burning with rage, RAGE!!!!!!
I give up in the anime, I'll never watch it again --Click here to view--
What is up with this episode? Everybody getting owned by zoo animals? The next episode looks as bad as this one. And don't let me get started at the yaoi scene in the end. Goodbye Pierot, I'll never waste my time with you guys again, not even going to watch the canon episodes, they are probaly going to ruin it too

Edited by alexander, 11 November 2010 - 01:36 PM.

tumblr_noy9ox76Ku1rr9dcxo9_250.gif

#3 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 03:10 PM

You know I'm surpise Kishi hasn't complain of Pierot to these very day he should at least be upset that they have turned his life work into a complete humorless joke seriously. I know mangakas don't have much of opinion in the matter when it comes to the anime but he should at least say something like" I really don't like what Pierot has done to Naruto".

If it was me I will be outrage here I am writting a manga that I have fallen in love with. and I love writting more chapters about it suddenly this anime studio starts airing an anime base on my manga putting worthless episodes that have nothing to do with the plot of my story, and they are completely putting my characters completely OC not the way I intentionally create them for in personalities.

Point is Pierot has ruin Naruto I know everyone agrees with me. dry.gif
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#4 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 11 November 2010 - 03:14 PM

Yeah it sure does look like Studio Pierrot is doing it's best to undermine Naruto's popularity. Kishimoto has to be totally disgusted with them. Oh and the part 1 filler hell revisted apparently will continue through at least mid December.
Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#5 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 03:16 PM

QUOTE (ciardha @ Nov 11 2010, 08:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah it sure does look like Studio Pierrot is doing it's best to undermine Naruto's popularity. Kishimoto has to be totally disgusted with them. Oh and the part 1 filler hell revisted apparently will continue through at least mid December.

I knew it the five kage arc won't start on until ep 200. shamefulcry0js.gif

EDIT: I wonder if Pierot is doing this to anger Kishi because the incoming arc in the manga story line has Sakura's confession and Pierot since they are NH supporters don't want to make her confession in animation. They started doing NS development until her confession came in the manga it's like they halted and made a 360 degree turn and they don't seem to want to make any NS development.

Edited by Gravenimage, 11 November 2010 - 03:22 PM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#6 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 03:26 PM

QUOTE (ciardha @ Nov 11 2010, 03:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I see, the dark era of fillers is back, God helps us all, the watchers in Japan should boycott Pierrot by not watching theirs episodes anymore. Kishimoto will think twice before selling the rights of his next manga for anime adaptations

#7 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 03:30 PM

QUOTE (alexander @ Nov 11 2010, 08:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I see, the dark era of fillers is back, God helps us all, the watchers in Japan should boycott Pierrot by not watching theirs episodes anymore. Kishimoto will think twice before selling the rights of his next manga for anime adaptations

I'm sure once Kishi is finish with Naruto he will probably hang himself for selling his manga rights to Pierot. tongue.gif
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#8 Davidos

Davidos

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 387 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 03:36 PM

^ Totally what I wanted to say Graven. I really getting sick of this filler crap and all the twists to the characters personalities.
I wish Kishi would just drop Pierot and get a new anime team who atleast follows the manga and makes decent fillers. (Like the team that does the One Piece anime!)

#9 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 03:39 PM

A fun fact for those who would like to know, the studio logo is an clown, take a look:

and the Pierrot name itself means clown in japanese, this actually explains a lot fu.png

Edited by alexander, 11 November 2010 - 03:42 PM.

#10 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 03:41 PM

QUOTE (Davidos @ Nov 11 2010, 08:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
^ Totally what I wanted to say Graven. I really getting sick of this filler crap and all the twists to the characters personalities.
I wish Kishi would just drop Pierot and get a new anime team who atleast follows the manga and makes decent fillers. (Like the team that does the One Piece anime!)

Don't forget the most important thing that the anime team isn't biased and they follow the NS development from the manga not a fan made pairing that has nothing of development in the manga.
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#11 Davidos

Davidos

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 387 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 03:45 PM

QUOTE (alexander @ Nov 11 2010, 04:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
A fun fact for those who would like to know, the studio logo is an clown, take a look:

and the Pierrot name itself means clown in japanese, this actually explains a lot fu.png

Clown Equals to Troll explains everything !!

#12 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 03:49 PM

QUOTE (alexander @ Nov 11 2010, 07:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That explains why the fillers are terrible I finally understand now.
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#13 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 11 November 2010 - 06:32 PM

well that rendered my basically speechless. bascially a parody of every single cliche you can muster in a fighting style anime. Only funny part was the omake at the end.

yeah this anime defnately needs a FMA brotherhood style redo.
My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#14 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 07:07 PM

QUOTE (catsi563 @ Nov 11 2010, 10:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
well that rendered my basically speechless. bascially a parody of every single cliche you can muster in a fighting style anime. Only funny part was the omake at the end.

yeah this anime defnately needs a FMA brotherhood style redo.

Yes catsi I hope they do a redo of Naruto like FMA without being biased developing the NS like in the manga.

Edited by Gravenimage, 11 November 2010 - 07:11 PM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#15 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 11 November 2010 - 08:57 PM

I knew it, Pierrot is a bunch of ass clowns! Seriously though, this filler episode was a shame to Naruto... I can't believe they would get owned by a bunch of animals... ugh... I think I'll go back to watching other things for a while...

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#16 Serenity Namikaze

Serenity Namikaze

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 11:05 PM

Why am I not surprise with the result and yet, I still watched it *sigh*

Is it me or the animator are a bunch of 2 years graders. I could understand the childishness in the pre-shippuden serie but this is simply ridiculous, espacially after a big and meaningful fight such as Naruto vs Pein. The filler with Iruka was OK and it give more dept after episode 175 (I'm never tired to watch this episode over and over again) and I would even consider the 'revenge' filler as meaningful as it gave some reference about Sasuke and his own revenge and how Naruto really didn't know him back then but THIS....What the!? a talking ostrich (that alone is a total fail), Shino acting un-Shino-like (he's not one of my favorite but please, stop the complete OOC), Lee being the kangaroo's punching bag and Naruto...this is the usual 'let's make him more foolish then he's actually is' humor ( I still think that it no longer funny).

#17 K9ofChaos

K9ofChaos

f**k the establishment! I'm a bunny!

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,102 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 11:32 PM

The filler was that bad, wasn't it? Good thing I'm waiting for the canon episodes to come back.

#18 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 11:46 PM

QUOTE (K9ofChaos @ Nov 11 2010, 03:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The filler was that bad, wasn't it? Good thing I'm waiting for the canon episodes to come back.

Keep waiting my friend I have a feeling that the kage arc won't be until ep 200.
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#19 Master Sage

Master Sage

RASENGAN...... it never gets old

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 191 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 12:18 AM

To tell you the truth as soon as i saw the talking ostrich in the beggining of the episode i thought, "aww crap, looks like this is going to be another horrible filler". As stupid as it was i watched the whole freakin episode, and at the end with the yaoi i leterally almost broke my computer bash.gif

You know what thats it. I Oblivion promise that i shall not watch another naruto shippuden episode until the 5 kage arc.........Aww who am i kidding i will probably watch it anyway arg.gif

Edited by OblivionXP, 12 November 2010 - 12:20 AM.

#20 sardns

sardns

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 307 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 12:45 AM

this is why I buy Naruto on iTunes so I can just not buy any filler episodes.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users